Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dennis James https://www.********.com/DennisJamesBodybuilding

congratulation Mamdouh Elssbiay for winning the Amateur Mr. Olympia in Kuwait this past weekend. At around 5'10 this 26 year old freak stepped on stage at a solid 284lbs. He is now a brand new IFBB pro and is already qualified for the 2013 Mr.Olympia in Las Vegas. I will bring him here to the USA very early to help him on this journey and I can promise you now that he will bring something to that stage that will simply freak people out. Just a little fine tunning and he will be fighting with the best in the world!

Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Completely agree with DJ. 284 lbs at 5'10 looking like that will do some serious dwarfing to pretty much anybody.

Vinltd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinltd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinltd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinltd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinltd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinltd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinltd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinltd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinltd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinltd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinltd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    26 years old? holy f..
    And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy

If that guy with 26 years dont have potential to be a strong contender then I think is all due to not being american... nobody is saying he's going to place top10 in his first MrO but at least he should get some credit...
    Anyway, the people that will go around him I doubt will help a lot (more protuding stomach for a few lbs people wont appreciate) but thats another story...
    "Everything begins when you just believe that you're the bigger, the best..."

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thick and dense. Built like a mo-fo tank. Depends how he looks when he's next to the cream of the crop though, but from these pics he's got me intrigued.
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aussieryan View Post
    I see people post this a lot so I wanna know, what does maxed out look like? I guess people could have said that about Ronnie, but then he got bigger and bigger still. It's one of the silliest things I see posted so often, you can't look at a physique and tell just because they are holding X amount of mass that they can't put anymore size on, or make improvements to their proportions and conditioning. Nothing in this sport is predictable.

They don't look "spilled over" to me. Maybe not the greatest conditioning in terms of the amount of fat they are carrying on all of them, but many of them look like they are holding very little water. You're right though, the lighting has an effect on how much separation is showing on these guys.
    You're making a fair point, so I guess I should clarify that my impression that he is maxed out is based on my subjective view of improvement.

For example, you made the point that "I guess people could have said that about Ronnie, but then he got bigger and bigger still." That's exactly it, I'm one of those people who feel Ronnie maxed out around 98 or 99, and that--even though he continued to win the O'--I feel his physique did not benefit from getting bigger and bigger.
    Fall in love with the struggle.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Vinltd View Post
    26 years old? holy f..
    What the fu ck

26 yo, 284lbs, 5'10, striated glutes, great legs, great back. I think we have something special here.

hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000)
    He is a Beast but he lacks the back development we always crave from our Mr. Olympias. He will need to impress against Kai and Phil from the back. No easy task. Still, he looks top 5 with slightly better conditioning.
    It is universally well known, that in digesting our common food, there is created or produced in the bowels of human creatures, a great quantity of wind. That the permitting this air to escape and mix with the atmosphere, is usually offensive to the company, from the fetid smell that accompanies it. That all well-bred people therefore, to avoid giving such offence, forcibly restrain the efforts of nature to discharge that wind.
    Ben Franklin Essay about "Trouser Coughs" 1781-

porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000)
    Also despite his size his waist looks pretty in check. Not narrow but not distended. I like that.

realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Big guy YES, strong potential? meh... compare him to a beast like ZKK! and you will see his shortcomings, dude oversyntholed his shoulders in previous contests and in 9 months blew up like a baloon but along with that widened his waist, forgot to train his calves and came in with subpar conditioning (could be lighting as well tho) so, eh we will have too see what he does from here on out, but from the amazing 9 month transformation he might be a different beast come olympia as well.. :P

Massive dude.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by realistromeo View Post
    Big guy YES, strong potential? meh... compare him to a beast like ZKK! and you will see his shortcomings, dude oversyntholed his shoulders in previous contests and in 9 months blew up like a baloon but along with that widened his waist, forgot to train his calves and came in with subpar conditioning (could be lighting as well tho) so, eh we will have too see what he does from here on out, but from the amazing 9 month transformation he might be a different beast come olympia as well.. :P

Massive dude.
    Put your glasses on son. Khan's big but this guy's bigger and a few inches shorter.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol at all the skeptics

this guy is huge

lol at everyone doesn't see that the level of amateurs in the middle east crushes the national level competitors in the states

these guys can hang with the best of the best

SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have mixed feelings. At first I was like, "woah a block of muscle.....with veins."

Upon further review, I am now like "woah a block of muscle.....with pretty good proportions.....except for calves."
    Oh, and "still with veins."

realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is this the same guy? i'm so *****ing confused? if it is thats a Major transformation in 9 months.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is this the same guy? i'm so *****ing confused? if it is thats a Major transformation in 9 months.

dang.. lookng at these comments on these bodybuilding vids help me know why this is an underground sport. too many gay old guys follow this sport lol
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SpanishLEGS View Post
    If that guy with 26 years dont have potential to be a strong contender then I think is all due to not being american.
    He has never competed on a pro stage and people are already talking about conspiracies?

I will reserve my judgement for when he actually stands next to pros.
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Reminda me of colemans physique for some reason
    **** jus trying to make my dream a reality

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm in the minority here, but I really realllly like this guys physique. SRS.

I'm absolutely stunned!!!!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Really impressive.

Facially he reminds me a mix of zak khan and coleman lol

wanna fill out a 2x..... ncarter11's Avatar
    ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    he would of hit the genetic powerball if he had the calves to go with those big ass quads. He should still do some damage though
    like I care about your "rep"....

porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000)

Strong rear delts. Ugh.

Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

that shoulder... also how the hell did he come up that much in less than a year??
    i do not endorse rep trading on forums.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is who ronnie should have signed lol.
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Doesnt he have a different name than the guy from that video?

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That delt couldn't possibly get any more obvious.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mpghouse View Post
    kinda JOJ'ish physique but with quads. amazing quads. better than branch and kai quads.
    u wot?

Dude is massive, def has potential.
    Looks like he's definitely got a good oil sponsor too.

Chin up and stop crying. Zachary533's Avatar
    Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000)
    282- but hamstrings, where art thou?
    *Advanced 5/3/1 lifts, aiming for Elite*

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jeddore View Post

that shoulder... also how the hell did he come up that much in less than a year??
    The angle is really deceptive, he has gotten bigger no doubt, but I don't think it's as drastic as it might seem.

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's 26? Lmao I don't even... what the fffffff....
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's with all the egyptians using SEO lol