Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    DSM18 don't worry about it man, you wrote a great article. It was very informative and very logically placed out. No disrespect to Will, however I think in the past weeks a lot of people who deserved to win haven't even placed. I know Will is doing a great job with the website and has a lot of other things to get done, but perhaps there should be a pannel of judges rather than just one person to look through all the articles. Another thing I've noticed, it always seems as if the same people place. Though they write great articles, I seem to find that a lot of other people write more informative and logically based articles than those who seem to always place top 3.

DSM18 You get my respect. It really was a great article.
    -BigNorg-
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep
    Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.

The most motivational log - http://tinyurl.com/BigNorg

Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Blap Blaow
    I also agree with Squats- upright row arn't neccessary and face pulls PWN!!!
    “Methods are many,
    Principles are few,
    Methods often change,
    Principles never do.”

http://www.higher-faster-sports.com/bodybuilding.html

I heard this place, I r o n M ass was a pretty good place , they got (no G&N) pervs.

DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    right- I've just had a read and I was pretty impressed. I honestly cannot see why you wern't placed. I liked your progression from psysiology to exercises to workout plans- very clear and logical. The only thing I would have done differently is include a list of muscles groups worked for each exercise (primary and secondary)- like you see on the machines at the gym.

I also agree with Squats- upright row arn't neccessary and face pulls PWN!!!

Good luck with next week. Maybe you'll have some more competetion
    Thanks. I made sure I'd structured it cos alot of my other articles were all over the place. Yea i should have included muscles (and secondary) worked too, next one i will.

With Upright rows there are alot of options instead of them, i just couldnt beleive the results they'd given me.

DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BigNorwegian
    DSM18 don't worry about it man, you wrote a great article. It was very informative and very logically placed out. No disrespect to Will, however I think in the past weeks a lot of people who deserved to win haven't even placed. I know Will is doing a great job with the website and has a lot of other things to get done, but perhaps there should be a pannel of judges rather than just one person to look through all the articles. Another thing I've noticed, it always seems as if the same people place. Though they write great articles, I seem to find that a lot of other people write more informative and logically based articles than those who seem to always place top 3.

DSM18 You get my respect. It really was a great article.
    -BigNorg-
    Thanks man.

Your right. Same people always do seem to place. They arent always the most informative either, maybe thats not what his looking for. Good idea with the panel of judges, maybe he should look into it.

I'm not sweating it, I've nearly done with the Powerlifting article, its not really my area of knowledge, but good luck to those who entered.

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DSM18
    With Upright rows there are alot of options instead of them, i just couldnt beleive the results they'd given me.
    I agree to an extent. Upright rows helped me develop my shoulders into by single best bodypart- but it's the injury risk I don't like about them. I've had to drop them completely for that reason.
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree to an extent. Upright rows helped me develop my shoulders into by single best bodypart- but it's the injury risk I don't like about them. I've had to drop them completely for that reason.
    I understand, they're are a real good exercise for the upper back. Again you HAVE to train safe, it won't be fun down the road when you are still lifting, but have to get surgery and may not be able to train after that. Face pulls, and kelso shrugs will keep you safer.
    “Methods are many,
    Principles are few,
    Methods often change,
    Principles never do.”

I heard this place, I r o n M ass was a pretty good place , they got (no G&N) pervs.

I was following the principle that unsafe exercises (ie: upright rows, behind the neck pulldowns) were Ok if you use higher reps with moderate weight, but i was probably wrong?

I see SO MANY people using behind the neck pulldowns and upright rows... i guess its only when someone gets an injury or a scare that they finally listen to what everyone has always said.

built like a brick house Dallas68's Avatar
    Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well done to the winners...mine was rushed admittedly....
    going full blast!

workout journal (random rambling)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168460783

I will break you. KING_OF_SQUAT's Avatar
    KING_OF_SQUAT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KING_OF_SQUAT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KING_OF_SQUAT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KING_OF_SQUAT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KING_OF_SQUAT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KING_OF_SQUAT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KING_OF_SQUAT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KING_OF_SQUAT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KING_OF_SQUAT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KING_OF_SQUAT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KING_OF_SQUAT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ummm.. donde esta la weeks 21-23?

-paul
    Deos fortioribus adesse.

Welders lift more metal.

Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KING_OF_SQUAT
    ummm.. donde esta la weeks 21-23?
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/wotw21.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/wotw22.htm

Good luck on week 23 everyone.

RippedJordanian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedJordanian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedJordanian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedJordanian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedJordanian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedJordanian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i really think i should have placed in week 22. I wrote a detailed workout plan and explained it, i answered the bonus question, and i did lots of extra stuff too. Who agrees?

Seriously Ho and Aussie LTD always seem to win!

Bulking All Day Every Day TUnit's Avatar
    TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RippedJordanian
    i really think i should have placed in week 22. I wrote a detailed workout plan and explained it, i answered the bonus question, and i did lots of extra stuff too. Who agrees?

Seriously Ho and Aussie LTD always seem to win!
    Yeah your article was good and well-written. At the bottom they have an explanation why you didn't place. Does anybody know if 3rd place gets any prize money because they keep posting 3rd place on the website but do not say anything about prize money for them. Just wondering.

Biglachy03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Gday everyone

Gday Guys,

This is my first time writing in the forums. Just saying gday to everyone. I posted my first article in the workout of the week (wk 22) - what is the best workout for children?

If you read the article i'd love to here your feedback, and would love to discuss strength and conditioning with anyone who wants to discuss it. There are some really good articles up.

Good to see so many people here who love training and supporting each others goal of increasing training, exercise and health related knowledge.

I'll leave it at that, gday to everyone and look forward to posting more with everyone too.
    Cheers

*Lift Big and Live Strong*

biggold89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggold89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggold89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggold89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggold89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggold89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggold89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggold89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggold89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggold89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggold89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm wondering when the winners for week 27 will be released. I thought they were supposed to be revealed on Wednesday. Not to be rude or anything because i know that WEBMASTER must be a very busy guy. THANX
    "A champion is a champion everyday."
    "The man, the myth, the legend.
    "The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be."

Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by biggold89
    I'm wondering when the winners for week 27 will be released. I thought they were supposed to be revealed on Wednesday. Not to be rude or anything because i know that WEBMASTER must be a very busy guy. THANX

ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE MY CHILD!!!!!!!!

FULL RESULTS HERE - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/wotw27.htm

BREAKDOWN -

The Winners:

1. TUnit View Profile
    2. ravadongon View Profile
    3. bigcalves View Profile

New Prizes:
    1st place - $75 in store credit.
    2nd place - $50 in store credit.

RC26, static stretching before lifting can decrease strength, not a good idea.
    “Methods are many,
    Principles are few,
    Methods often change,
    Principles never do.”

RUTHLESS AFFECTION!!!! no_strain_no_ga's Avatar
    no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000)
    Who won please?
    I Rep Back!

Owe:

Recharge:
    jbodybuilder, nickrut

Owe Me:

Negs:
    Lecter(4 lyfe)

Wait, it doesn't get done in a day.
    “Methods are many,
    Principles are few,
    Methods often change,
    Principles never do.”

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So nothing for 3rd? Why list a third "winner"?

RUTHLESS AFFECTION!!!! no_strain_no_ga's Avatar
    no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    So nothing for 3rd? Why list a third "winner"?
    Well 3rd place still gets recognition for their article. They get bb.com "superstar" status. Okay with me. Trust me, before the prizes were smaller aswell since many didn't do the WOTW so they were pretty small. But since then Will has be nice to raise it.
    I Rep Back!

Owe:

Recharge:
    jbodybuilder, nickrut

Owe Me:

Negs:
    Lecter(4 lyfe)

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by no_strain_no_ga View Post
    Well 3rd place still gets recognition for their article. They get bb.com "superstar" status. Okay with me. Trust me, before the prizes were smaller aswell since many didn't do the WOTW so they were pretty small. But since then Will has be nice to raise it.
    I'm not complaining. Just wondering.

Sexyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sexyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sexyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sexyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sexyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sexyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sexyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sexyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sexyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sexyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sexyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think you should only be allowed to win so many times in a certain amount of time, if you look you can see that just the same people over and over again are winning, no offense to those people but I also work hard on my articles and I would like to win once in a while. thanks
    I REP BACK

Jan 1 2008:
    Bench 170; Squat 210; Deadlift 265
    Current:
    Bench 205; Squat 300; Deadlift 315
    Goal for Jan 1 2009:
    Bench 250; Squat 315; Deadlift 350

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.
    Philippians 4:13

The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.
    -Benjamin Franklin

Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no if your writing good articles you should be paid your due, learn to perhaps write more with more in depth knowledge in the articles and you could win...dude i last won like a year ago until now and i have busted my ass so keep it patient and you will win.
    going full blast!

Sexyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sexyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sexyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sexyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sexyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sexyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sexyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sexyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sexyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sexyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sexyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    come on week sixty-two....
    I REP BACK

Jan 1 2008:
    Bench 170; Squat 210; Deadlift 265
    Current:
    Bench 205; Squat 300; Deadlift 315
    Goal for Jan 1 2009:
    Bench 250; Squat 315; Deadlift 350

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.
    Philippians 4:13

The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.
    -Benjamin Franklin

ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000)
    What's the news with WOTW 72? Are there no winners?

VeinMania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VeinMania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VeinMania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VeinMania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VeinMania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VeinMania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VeinMania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VeinMania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VeinMania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VeinMania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VeinMania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    When will you post who won week 76,77,78,79?

Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000)
    i noticed so far i am the only one who posted for week 80, so what would happen if i was the only one, or if there was only 1 other entry? would there still be a winner decided and awarded or would it be like what happened on athletes.com's TOTW?
    **Canadian Crew**

MP11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MP11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MP11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MP11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MP11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Results for 76

Does anyone know the results for WOTW 76?

yo.......guys its simple find an old wotw topic article and then type in the appropriate number of the week for which you wrote in the web address bar...do it yourself boys.
    going full blast!

Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000)
    when will week 80 be announced?
    **Canadian Crew**