Ilovefitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Newbie: how to get rid of water weight fast?

Hi!! im new on here!! I have a photo shoot in 4 days. do any of you lovely ladies know of the quickest way i can loose water weight for next weds??

My power is over 9000 RachelBringIt's Avatar
    RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000)
    water pills. take one the night before and omg get ready to pee!!!!
    [Stickam Crǝw]

"A taste for truth at any cost is a passion which spares nothing." - Albert Camus

Really? the night before?? i heard of pills that usually take 10 days. which one do you recommend?? thanks so much =)

My power is over 9000 RachelBringIt's Avatar
    RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ilovefitness View Post
    Really? the night before?? i heard of pills that usually take 10 days. which one do you recommend?? thanks so much =)
    Well the ones i used to use right before a tournament (to get in a lower weight class) was a prescription one so it was really strong. All you have to do is say that you are having extreme bloating before your period to your doctor. Id only have to take 1/2 of one to work. Otherwise Diurex works well. And no, they work pretty immediately. Dont use them too often or you will get galbladder stones and make sure to replenish sodium and potassium (eat lots of bananas or baby spinach) because they tend to flush a lot out of your system with the water. Oh yeah and remember to drink lots after the shoot so you dont become dehydrated!
    [Stickam Crǝw]

"A taste for truth at any cost is a passion which spares nothing." - Albert Camus

Wink

Thank you soo much, im gonna try diurex this time and next time i go to the doctor see if he can prescribe me one!! YOUR THE BEST!!! =)

wilkzyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) wilkzyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) wilkzyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) wilkzyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) wilkzyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) wilkzyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) wilkzyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) wilkzyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) wilkzyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) wilkzyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) wilkzyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Vitamin B6 is a natural diuretic, take lots of that.

TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Water pills?? lol
    Actually do some exercise and you'll sweat it all out, thats what pro athletes do, especially boxers to meet the weight limit. Wear a sweatsuit and do intense cardio until your sweating like a pig, you can do this a day before the shoot and make sure you keep your water intake low.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TripleTrouble View Post
    Water pills?? lol
    Actually do some exercise and you'll sweat it all out, thats what pro athletes do, especially boxers to meet the weight limit. Wear a sweatsuit and do intense cardio until your sweating like a pig, you can do this a day before the shoot and make sure you keep your water intake low.
    no, keeping your water intake low will only make you retain more water...

cut back on your sodium, dandelion root works well and keep your water intake up...to help flush your system.

keep in mind if you're holding more than just water...there's really nothing you can do in 4 days...

TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    no, keeping your water intake low will only make you retain more water...

cut back on your sodium, dandelion root works well and keep your water intake up...to help flush your system.

keep in mind if you're holding more than just water...there's really nothing you can do in 4 days...
    OP wants to get rid of as much water as possible for the day of the shoot, same principle as bb'ers getting ready for contest. Like i said a day before the shoot wear a sweatsuit and sweat! Keep water intake low and you'll be ready for the shoot. Lmao at water pills.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TripleTrouble View Post
    OP wants to get rid of as much water as possible for the day of the shoot, same principle as bb'ers getting ready for contest. Like i said a day before the shoot wear a sweatsuit and sweat! Keep water intake low and you'll be ready for the shoot. Lmao at water pills.
    Dandelion root is not a water pill! One of it's benefits is to help with fluid balance, but it does so much more...so taking this instead of water pill is a not so bad of an idea.

I am a bb (I've been competing for over 9 yrs) and I'm telling you right now cutting back on your water the day before the stage, a photo shoot, etc...causes you to hold more water...yes it's true!!

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Dandelion root is not a water pill! One of it's benefits is to help with fluid balance, but it does so much more...so taking this instead of water pill is a not so bad of an idea.

I am a bb (I've been competing for over 9 yrs) and I'm telling you right now cutting back on your water the day before the stage, a photo shoot, etc...causes you to hold more water...yes it's true!!
    Im not saying the OP shouldnt drink water. Im saying if she wants immediate results she should use a sweatsuit (you can lose a few pounds of water) a day before then keep water intake low on the day or very close to the shoot. I get your point, its just a timing issue. Yes flushing out fluids by drink water a day before is good as long as it gives you time to pee it all out. Then on the day aviod drinking gallons of water due to your thirst.

cspeeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cspeeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cspeeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cspeeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cspeeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cspeeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cspeeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i love the dandelion root with tons of water. when i used to model (we wont say how long ago) that's what my agent had everyone take. stay away from sodium and sugars and softdrinks obviously. make sure you sweat. I used to keep a small space heater in my bedroom for just that purpose. If you are really worried about the APPEARENCE of water weight you can also get a spa wrap done. A good one can take inches off in water although they aren't that cheap. Be prepared for the inches that "came off" to reappear about a week later
    DON'T ROLL IN THE MUD WITH PIGS... U BOTH GET DIRTY BUT ONLY THE PIGS LIKE IT!

mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ilovefitness View Post
    Hi!! im new on here!! I have a photo shoot in 4 days. do any of you lovely ladies know of the quickest way i can loose water weight for next weds??
    watch your sodium and take 99mg of potasium every hour on the hour starting 48 hours out.
    I do not sugar coat things, but you got in the condition you're in by "sugar coating."

Needatuneup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Needatuneup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Needatuneup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Needatuneup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Needatuneup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Do things like Diurex and prescription diuretics cause rebound water retention? I am tempted to use something like Diurex when my intracellular water is loaded to its max. It usually passes on its' own within 5-7 days, so would Diurex, etc. speed it up or just prolong the inevitable?

mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Needatuneup View Post
    Do things like Diurex and prescription diuretics cause rebound water retention? I am tempted to use something like Diurex when my intracellular water is loaded to its max. It usually passes on its' own within 5-7 days, so would Diurex, etc. speed it up or just prolong the inevitable?
    no they cause muscle cramps and death if not done exactly right.
    I do not sugar coat things, but you got in the condition you're in by "sugar coating."