Closed Thread
Page 246 of 290 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,380 of 8684
    -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    @SiS
    Why are you f*cked if I am awake?

Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    There were plenty other Jedis besides him.
    Mace Windu is awesome. I'd like to be him. Very good saber skills that Jedi has.

But your paragraph reminded me of the conflicts between them. Jedis seek to quell all emotion, while Sith embrace it. Jedis don't allow relationships due to the powerful emotions that love can bring about and cause people to act illogically or different due to the bond they may share, etc.
    I didn't even remember that, nor did I watch Star Wars recently. I did watch the movie 'Equilibrium' (Christian Bale :-P), though. It's about the Fascist future, where everyone injects themselves with a new kind of chemical that takes away their ability to feel. I love that idea, provided the chemical we're talking about doesn't lower my T levels or something.

If you see 'Defiance' (Daniel Craig), you'll see yet another example of human beings' savage nature. When they (the surviving Jews) capture one of the SS soldiers, they beat him to death even though he begs them for mercy and says he has a family. I don't blame the Jews for what they did but look at what we are - savage beasts. In a scene before that, Craig is telling Liev that they (the Jews) shouldn't be like the Nazis and that they shouldn't kill unnecessarily. Fast forward to that beating scene, Craig just watches as everyone beats the crap out of that SS soldier, eventually killing him. I guess he realized that humans could never truly evolve.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Haha I wasn't referencing the movies. More about the nuances in the lore/books of star wars.

Originally Posted by Jedi Code
    There is no emotion, there is peace.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no passion, there is serenity.
    There is no chaos, there is harmony.
    There is no death, there is the Force.
    Originally Posted by Code of the Sith
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.
    The Jedi are about calming themselves, not giving into emotion (why they didn't want Anakin - in particular - dating Padme). They're supposed to remain calm, be rational, etc.

The Sith encourage being emotional and feeding on yours and your opponents emotions. Enraging yourself to become strong, being passionate, etc.

I haven't watched Defiance yet (got it awhile back, but haven't sat down to view it). But it is true. We are controlled by our emotions. Equilibrium was a good movie too. Although could've been lot better without bird lips.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Jedi are about calming themselves, not giving into emotion (why they didn't want Anakin - in particular - dating Padme). They're supposed to remain calm, be rational, etc.
    Yes, they were right to reject Anakin, but Obi Wan had to train him because his master (forgot his name) told him to do so before dying.

I particularly liked that scene when Anakin finds his mother and she dies in his arms. Then he kills everyone in that alien village and you can hear Yoda telling Mace Windu that something terrible has happened.

"Pain, suffering, death I feel. Something terrible has happened. Young Skywalker is in pain. Terrible pain"

The Sith encourage being emotional and feeding on yours and your opponents emotions. Enraging yourself to become strong, being passionate, etc.
    Sith is ghey.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Qui Gon Jinn. He couldn't train Anakin due to the rule about only having one active apprentice (although he secretly mentored him on the side). Obi Wan was still officially a padawan himself when he was asked to train Anakin by Qui Gon. He had been denied the chance to go through the Jedi Trials by the council shortly before Qui Gon's death, but after that (and his victory over Darth Maul) the council changed their mind. Moved by Qui Gon's determination to have Obi Wan train Anakin and also using his fight with Maul as a psuedo-trial, they made him a knight.

I always thought the sith were more awesome. The dark side powers are much more awesome too. Although historically, the Sith always end up losing. Mostly due to their own beliefs/orders. They promote by defeating their betters. If you manage to kill your master, then you'll take his place. The Sith used to have multiple apprentices, but it lead to a weakening of their order. A master would be stronger than both of his apprentices, but together they could manage to best him. then the two of them would fight for the right to take the master's spot. Resulting in a much weaker person taking charge of that position. There was an official "Rule of Two" created, stating Sith Lords could only have one apprentice. But still, apprentice's are always supposed to have the desire to best their master at some point. Which can result in betrayals in inopportune moments. E.g., master and apprentice could be fighting the enemy and the apprentice might notice they are winning but there is an opening against the master, so they figure they can take him out, then finish off the enemy and will do so.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

E.g., master and apprentice could be fighting the enemy and the apprentice might notice they are winning but there is an opening against the master, so they figure they can take him out, then finish off the enemy and will do so.
    Cheap shot!

I prefer the Jedi's code because it makes more sense to me. Emotions are often our downfall. Sure, you can use your emotions to your advantage, too, but that rarely happens. Simple fact: if you let your emotions control you, you are weak. You should be the one to control your emotions (I know, easier said than done).

Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    Cheap shot!

I prefer the Jedi's code because it makes more sense to me. Emotions are often our downfall. Sure, you can use your emotions to your advantage, too, but that rarely happens. Simple fact: if you let your emotions control you, you are weak. You should be the one to control your emotions (I know, easier said than done).
    I don't disagree.

There was one bad ass Sith Lord (Darth Scourge) who was stronger due to emotions. He would literally feed on his opponents to make himself stronger. The more emotional the enemy was (either hatred, fear, whatever) he would essentially increase his own strength. However during one battle he had that proved near fatal was at a droid factory and he started making himself weaker as he tried to use his power, but droids/robots have no emotions. So feeding on their emotionless "soul" was draining his own power. The sith master who started mentoring him taught him to turn his power on his own emotions. So he could feed off of his own and his enemies emotions to make himself more powerful.

He was awesome.

+ The Old Republic era > All other Star Wars eras.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

There was one bad ass Sith Lord (Darth Scourge) who was stronger due to emotions. He would literally feed on his opponents to make himself stronger. The more emotional the enemy was (either hatred, fear, whatever) he would essentially increase his own strength. However during one battle he had that proved near fatal was at a droid factory and he started making himself weaker as he tried to use his power, but droids/robots have no emotions. So feeding on their emotionless "soul" was draining his own power. The sith master who started mentoring him taught him to turn his power on his own emotions. So he could feed off of his own and his enemies emotions to make himself more powerful.
    I don't recall that fellow. Was he in any of the movies?

The sequels were a lot better than the prequels. That Dooku vs Yoda fight was lame (maybe it's just me). All that cool saber-jumping-around was unnecessary, in my evil opinion. They just did that to make the fight scenes more flashy for the kids.

I don't recall that fellow. Was he in any of the movies?

The sequels were a lot better than the prequels. That Dooku vs Yoda fight was lame (maybe it's just me). All that cool saber-jumping-around was unnecessary, in my evil opinion. They just did that to make the fight scenes more flashy for the kids.
    No, he was in the 'Old Republic' era and lived like 3500 years before A New Hope took place. He came shortly after the KOTOR series of games.

edit: he was actually born like 4,000 years before ANH.

The timeline for Star Wars is based around "A New Hope". The dating is BBY or ABY (Before Battle of Yevin and After Battle of Yevin). That is essentially like BC and AD for us. Battle of Yevin was the battle that took place near Yavin IV that resulted in the destruction of the first Death Star.

That is how most of the jedi saber fights really were though. Using the Jedi's speed and agility and stuff to try to gain the upper hand. Also what isn't shown in the movies is all of the different lightsaber "stances/fighting forms". Some are more focused on channeling force powers, others for fighting multiple enemies, single enemies, being an aggressor or defender, etc.

edit 2: Scourge: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Scourge_%28Sith%29

Revan is the most awesomest Jedi Master and Sith Lord to live: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Revan

He is who the KOTOR (knights of the Old republic) game was based on. Then there was a 2nd game that revolved around one of his old generals who was a Jedi outcast trying to track him down. Then last year I read a book "The Old Republic: Revan" that filled the gap between the two games and then continued the story past it.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    hola babes, this friday sure came too soon.
    NB! If i accidentally neg you or forget to rep back, pm me :3

Originally Posted by batmannu View Post
    hola babes, this friday sure came too soon.
    HEI! :3 :3

Do you play Angry Birds?

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Do you play Angry Birds?
    I have Angry Birds, Star Wars edition on my phone.

You Jelly?
    I remove my shirt to poop crew
    Hookey Pookey crew

Captain Funpants' Poop Log of Excellence:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146431903

Originally Posted by adamdavidson47 View Post
    I have Angry Birds, Star Wars edition on my phone.
    You Jelly?
    Nope. I have ABSW on my computer. It's much easier to play it on a desktop.

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nope. I have ABSW on my computer. It's much easier to play it on a desktop.
    What level are you at?
    Hookey Pookey crew

What level are you at?
    I have the demo version, so I could only play 30 levels (plus, the two bonus droid levels). Got all three stars for all levels.

I have a bellybutton The Shoeless Wonder's Avatar
    The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

http://thegancer.blogspot.in/2011/08...g-*******.html

Cliffs:
    - used to beat up minorities
    - used to scam and steal
    - was a junkie
    - probably more, didn't read full article

Marky Mark, why you do this?

http://thegancer.blogspot.in/2011/08...g-*******.html

Cliffs:
    - used to beat up minorities
    - used to scam and steal
    - was a junkie
    - probably more, didn't read full article

Marky Mark, why you do this?
    Link didn't work
    Hookey Pookey crew

Link didn't work
    http://thegancer.blogspot.in/2011/08/is-mark-wahlberg-a$$hole.html

Replace the dollar signs with 'ss'. Stupid bb.com and their censorship.

http://thegancer.blogspot.in/2011/08/is-mark-wahlberg-a$$hole.html

Replace the dollar signs with 'ss'. Stupid bb.com and their censorship.
    I stopped reading after they called John C Reily a much more talented actor.
    Hookey Pookey crew

I stopped reading after they called John C Reily a much more talented actor.
    Oh, that alien-like thing from 'Step Brothers'. Had to use Google to realize who he is.

John C Reily is actually a talented guy.

Mark Wahlberg has done a lot more, but IMO, is rather limited in his range. He has lead-role qualities (looks, presence, etc), but his acting range is limited. Not horribly so, don't get me wrong, but he isn't great, IMO.

(i didn't read the article)
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Do you play Angry Birds?
    nah, i dont..

guise, u mirin? i've messed with that table for few evenings.. now its ready!!
    NB! If i accidentally neg you or forget to rep back, pm me :3

The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Mark Wahlberg has done a lot more, but IMO, is rather limited in his range. He has lead-role qualities (looks, presence, etc), but his acting range is limited. Not horribly so, don't get me wrong, but he isn't great, IMO.

you gotta shake it, before you bake it!

I like Reilly, and i agree that he's talented.

I disagree that Marky Mark is limited in range. He's been in every type of movie. I guess Reilly has too. But, to say one is much more talented than the other is ridonk (not you, the article slamming Marky).

Also, it's fun to call him Marky Mark. I bough his cassette when I was a young lad. Good Vibrations!!!! Feel it Feel it!
    Hookey Pookey crew

stuff!
    you should row more than you bench

I like Reilly, and i agree that he's talented.

I disagree that Marky Mark is limited in range. He's been in every type of movie. I guess Reilly has too. But, to say one is much more talented than the other is ridonk (not you, the article slamming Marky).

Also, it's fun to call him Marky Mark. I bough his cassette when I was a young lad. Good Vibrations!!!! Feel it Feel it!
    Marky Mark apparently hates when people refer to him as that and gets quite pissy when done so. Humors me.

Mark has done all types of movies, as I've said he has leading role qualities, but the characters themselves seem limited to me. THey all are slight variations of the same thing. His character in The Big Hit is similar to Three Kings as is The Other Guys.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

Marky Mark apparently hates when people refer to him as that and gets quite pissy when done so. Humors me.

Mark has done all types of movies, as I've said he has leading role qualities, but the characters themselves seem limited to me. THey all are slight variations of the same thing. His character in The Big Hit is similar to Three Kings as is The Other Guys.
    I think his brother is the better actor of the two. I like both a lot (nohomo). Four Brothers is one of my favorite movies, as is the Departed.
    Hookey Pookey crew

I am going to sit on my porcelain throne in a minute.

jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by batmannu View Post
    nah, i dont..

guise, u mirin? i've messed with that table for few evenings.. now its ready!!
    [youtube]gIm96CElhEs[youtube]
    dafuq did I not just watch?

fat sloot pics
    She's so gross. Even not pregnant, I think she's so overrated.
    Powerlifting Log - http://tinyurl.com/jshaw5

PR's - Gym / Meet
    Squat - 510 lbs / 200 kg (441 lbs)
    Bench - 315 lbs / 125 kg (275 lbs)
    Deadlift - 515 lbs / 217.5 kg (480 lbs)
    Press - 185 lbs

"Yes, if you squat wrong it fukcs things up. If you squat correctly, those same fukced-up things will unfukc themselves.� - Rip

()---() York Barbell Club #75 (Kg) ()---()

Closed Thread
Page 246 of 290 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 ... LastLast