hittingitup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

creatine monohydrate 3500 capsules (GNC)

ok so i just bought this supplement and on the bottle it says to take 5 capsules per day. each capsule contains 0.7 g of creatine. so that would be 3.5 g of creatine per day. should i take 5 for a few days then cut back to 1 or 2? how should i go about using this supplement? do i cycle off after 2 months? i know you have to drink a lot of water by does that just mean like 8 glasses/day or more? any help on this would be much appreciated. also, how much is too much?

StfuandLiftPHAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) StfuandLiftPHAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) StfuandLiftPHAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) StfuandLiftPHAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) StfuandLiftPHAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) StfuandLiftPHAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) StfuandLiftPHAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) StfuandLiftPHAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) StfuandLiftPHAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) StfuandLiftPHAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) StfuandLiftPHAG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hittingitup View Post
    ok so i just bought this supplement and on the bottle it says to take 5 capsules per day. each capsule contains 0.7 g of creatine. so that would be 3.5 g of creatine per day. should i take 5 for a few days then cut back to 1 or 2? how should i go about using this supplement? do i cycle off after 2 months? i know you have to drink a lot of water by does that just mean like 8 glasses/day or more? any help on this would be much appreciated. also, how much is too much?
    I take atleast 5 grams a day, you don't need to cycle off, drink alot of water.

Originally Posted by StfuandLift**** View Post
    I take atleast 5 grams a day, you don't need to cycle off, drink alot of water.
    but 5 grams a day would require taking 7 capsules/day. that seems like a lot.

StfuandLiftPHAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) StfuandLiftPHAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) StfuandLiftPHAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) StfuandLiftPHAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) StfuandLiftPHAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) StfuandLiftPHAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) StfuandLiftPHAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) StfuandLiftPHAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) StfuandLiftPHAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) StfuandLiftPHAG will become famous soon enough. (+50) StfuandLiftPHAG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    but 5 grams a day would require taking 7 capsules/day. that seems like a lot.
    Maybe in pills it may seem like alot, but i take the powder so it makes it less time consuming to take, (not saying anything is wrong with the pill version, there both the same).

Originally Posted by StfuandLift**** View Post
    Maybe in pills it may seem like alot, but i take the powder so it makes it less time consuming to take, (not saying anything is wrong with the pill version, there both the same).
    arent the pills more potent though?

arent the pills more potent though?
    No, it's the same, creatine-monohydrate is pretty basic nothing you can do to make it more"potent", it'll saturate your muscles with water the same regardless pill or powder form.

how long to take it for? just 1 month then off for 2 months?

As long as you want, creatine is naturally made in your body and the meats you eat.

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Take as many pills to get 3-5 grams daily. Take it for at least a month everyday, then trickle down to every other day is fine.

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mtownballer20 View Post
    Take as many pills to get 3-5 grams daily. Take it for at least a month everyday, then trickle down to every other day is fine.
    This is how I would suggest as well. Could just supplement it on workout days, for instance.

tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Creatine in powder form, bulk creatine is always cheaper, and easier to take/dose. Check out Creatine Monohydrate from AI Sports Nutrition

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai.../creatine.html

Also if you buy HGHpro, Glycobol or DAA, you get 1 AI Sports Nutrition Creatine, 100 grams, unflavored FREE!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

As far as dosing, stick to 5g preworkout, no need to cycle.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep
    NPC competitor
    http://instagram.com/tastankul

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm
    ********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!

WHEY protein available in Chocolate, Cinnamon roll, Pumpkin pie, Vanilla and Mocha flavors.

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.