fenway413 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mass Gainer Expiration

Hi so I have this half a tub of 5.38lb hyperbolic mass gainer from GNC, but its been sitting around for a little more than 3 years, should i even bother trying to use it? I'd have to buy something else soon because theres only about 6 servings left anyway, but just wondering if i'd benefit me at all seeing how its so old.

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If its old and expired toss it out. On the other hand I wouldnt buy mass gainers...rather just a quality good tasting protein shake.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    If its old and expired toss it out. On the other hand I wouldnt buy mass gainers...rather just a quality good tasting protein shake.
    I forgot to add that i cant find the expiration date on their, and i'm an eco trying to gain weight so i'm going to be getting shakes and a mass gainer probably because i have trouble reaching a high calorie count, i'd just use the gainer as a boost

KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fenway413 View Post
    I forgot to add that i cant find the expiration date on their, and i'm an eco trying to gain weight so i'm going to be getting shakes and a mass gainer probably because i have trouble reaching a high calorie count, i'd just use the gainer as a boost
    Thats what I thought actually, sometimes they are hard to find or they use a sticker that falls off.

I understand the calorie situation. Try eating nuts such as peanuts, almonds or load up on peanut butter for getting your overall calories up. Gainer drinks kinda are in the junk food category in my opinion.

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    Thats what I thought actually, sometimes they are hard to find or they use a sticker that falls off.

I understand the calorie situation. Try eating nuts such as peanuts, almonds or load up on peanut butter for getting your overall calories up. Gainer drinks kinda are in the junk food category in my opinion.
    Alright i'll take a look into it, thanks for your input

Originally Posted by fenway413 View Post
    Alright i'll take a look into it, thanks for your input
    Check out this link too...Im not sure what you know, but I always go over this with myself.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1703981&page=1

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

I looked at that briefly before but i'm i'll look into it more. And i'm pretty new to the whole diet and nutrition aspect, i used to just do body weight routines such as push ups and pull ups but i stopped after i hurt my shoulder. I'm going into lifting now so if i'm going to be serious figured i'd do some research