hmong337 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmong337 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmong337 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmong337 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmong337 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmong337 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

EC Stack... Does it Work? Hmmmm, Let me Test it For You Guy/Gals. (LOG + PICS)

Alright ladies and gentlemen... I'm sure you want to see if this stuff works just as much as I do. So I'm tracking my progress with it. I hope to have a visible six pack by late June as I'll be travelling. I gotta look my best!

About me:
    -5'9
    -166lbs (was 173lbs during winter)

I was never a skinny kid. Always had meat on me and never was scrawny nor fat. My genetic makeup is asian. Never had a six pack in my life. I used to lift a little bit in high school but I have been very serious about lifting since last October... I have been lifting for a solid 8 months now.

My workout routine:

Monday:
    Chest
    -4 excercises minimum (usually do 5 or 6 max)
    -4 sets for every excercise
    -reps between 8-10
    -Abs (atleast 10 sets)
    -20 min running for legs and cardio

Tuesday:
    Arms
    -4 sets
    -reps between 8-10
    -Abs (atleast 10 sets)

Wednesday
    REST

Thursday
    Shoulders
    -4 sets
    -reps between 8-10
    -Abs (atleast 10 sets)

Friday
    Back
    -4 sets
    -reps between 8-10
    -Abs (atleast 10 sets)
    -Go play sports (soccer & basketball)

Saturday
    REST

Sunday
    -Sports/Activity with friends (3-4 hours)

Eating Habits:
    Damn it's tough to cut your diet! No cheating as well!

-calorie intake is under or around ~2000
    -no carb intake after my workouts (which is in the evening)

What I'm taking:

Dosage:
    EC Stack twice a day(3x 8mg E + 1x 200 mg C): 11am-12noon + 3pm-4pm
    An off the shelf Multi-vitamin
    ON classic whey (wake up, after workout, before bed)

Starting (May 12) 166lbs

Day 5 165lbs
    Last edited by hmong337; 05-17-2007 at 03:05 PM.

Quentinx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quentinx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quentinx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quentinx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quentinx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quentinx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quentinx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quentinx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quentinx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quentinx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quentinx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'd like to see how it works for you too, i just started my first EC stack 3 days ago and ive dropped 6 pounds. i'm also doing 2 hours of cardio everyday though. but goodluck!

KowboysUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KowboysUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KowboysUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KowboysUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KowboysUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KowboysUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KowboysUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KowboysUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KowboysUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KowboysUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KowboysUp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The answer is yes. The debate on whether or not EC truly works is over, kind of like global warming.

TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I thought ephedrine wasn't legal as a fat loss supplement any more and that the only way to get it was through asthma medications? I'm just curious where you got the 4 ever fit ephedrine.

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)

We can get it in canada

Originally Posted by TheKansan View Post
    I thought ephedrine wasn't legal as a fat loss supplement any more and that the only way to get it was through asthma medications? I'm just curious where you got the 4 ever fit ephedrine.
    as long as they dont sell tabs any bigger then 8mg aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggg

which I am pretty sure is a f-in money grab

before the law 1 bottle 100 tabs 25mg Eph = 10 dollars

after the law 1 bottle 100 tabs 8mg Eph = 10 dollars WTF
    Next stop 250 lbs both my weight and lost 😁

Highest Weight 500lbs +
    Lowest Weight since joining 264lbs

Current 264 lbs

Time to get to my original dream goal

TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by heathershubby View Post
    as long as they dont sell tabs any bigger then 8mg aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggg

which I am pretty sure is a f-in money grab

before the law 1 bottle 100 tabs 25mg Eph = 10 dollars

after the law 1 bottle 100 tabs 8mg Eph = 10 dollars WTF
    That doesn't make any sense, what would stop anyone from taking three pills instead of just one? Useless law if you ask me.

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exactly lol

Originally Posted by TheKansan View Post
    That doesn't make any sense, what would stop anyone from taking three pills instead of just one? Useless law if you ask me.
    it isn't usless though it now costs 4 times as much to buy lol

the guy at the health food store I go to said I was fighting and fighting and now it is making me money lol

p.s. I don't take it cause I think if you force you metabolism up artificially its natural reaction would be to try and slow itself ie/ the crash
    Next stop 250 lbs both my weight and lost 😁

Highest Weight 500lbs +
    Lowest Weight since joining 264lbs

Current 264 lbs

Time to get to my original dream goal

Originally Posted by heathershubby View Post
    it isn't usless though it now costs 4 times as much to buy lol

the guy at the health food store I go to said I was fighting and fighting and now it is making me money lol

p.s. I don't take it cause I think if you force you metabolism up artificially its natural reaction would be to try and slow itself ie/ the crash
    I don't take it because at my size I really don't need it to lose fat, I like to have a knowledge base on a lot of subjects though, even if I don't agree with them. Thats the reason I read the Steroids section.

KowboysUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KowboysUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KowboysUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KowboysUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KowboysUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KowboysUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KowboysUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KowboysUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KowboysUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KowboysUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KowboysUp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The law is in place because people are buying large quantities of it and using it to make crystal meth, if i'm not mistaken. Sucks for those of us who want to use it responsibly, but crystal meth is some pretty bad ****.

hmong337 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmong337 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmong337 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmong337 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmong337 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hmong337 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by KowboysUp View Post
    The law is in place because people are buying large quantities of it and using it to make crystal meth, if i'm not mistaken. Sucks for those of us who want to use it responsibly, but crystal meth is some pretty bad ****.
    Didn't know that... what a shame.

This stuff completely suppresses your appetite! You have to remind yourself to eat.

nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ive been on the EC stack for like 20 days now...0 appetite supression 0 extra energy. sucks to be me

john_29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) john_29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nickrut View Post
    ive been on the EC stack for like 20 days now...0 appetite supression 0 extra energy. sucks to be me
    Personally I don't seem to get any appetite suppression, but I definately getting extra energy. Are you taking the right amounts of E and C?

Yea, I didn't notice the apetite surpressant but I felt like I was Superman in the gym.

ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Supplement Logs/journals belong here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77

It doesn't matter if it is about losing fat or gaining mass, ALL supp journals are kept there. Post a url in your sig for people to track your progress.
    RIP My Beloved Son: March 2000 ~ June 2008.

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
    - Thomas A. Edison

"It's a lifestyle: train like there is no finish line."
    - Steve Katai