i like marshmallow DJaRiHardstyle's Avatar
    DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000)

ripped vascular lower abs????

hey guys so recently i've been doing approximately 30 minutes progressive intensity cardio on my off days (tuesday and friday) with a break about halfway in between to do my abs routine, which i also do on my back day and hamstrings day. i've been losing body fat and gaining muscle mass and i'm really trying to sculpt my abs. any tips on how to get that ripped vascular look to the lower abdominal region? thanks guys!

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's mostly in your form.

Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DJaRiHardstyle View Post
    any tips on how to get that ripped vascular look to the lower abdominal region? thanks guys!
    Cut fat out of your diet. By fat I mean processed products: veggie oil, peanut butter, etc. No fried anything. Fat should come from natural sources. Boiled eggs have some, etc. It worked for me.

joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500) joe17little is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Jetigen View Post
    Cut fat out of your diet. By fat I mean processed products: veggie oil, peanut butter, etc. No fried anything. Fat should come from natural sources. Boiled eggs have some, etc. It worked for me.
    wtf is this nonsense? you are so wrong. do yourself a favor, go to the nutrition section, and read the stickies

ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its not subq water or anything other than fat. You cant gain and lose its one or the other. Once you lose enough fat you will see abs.. How they look at that point has more to do with genetics than how or how hard you train them

spankerdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) spankerdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) spankerdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) spankerdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) spankerdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) spankerdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) spankerdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) spankerdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) spankerdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) spankerdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) spankerdan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fats are not the enemy - surplus calories are.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spankerdan View Post
    Fats are not the enemy - surplus calories are.
    I've actually read that not eating doesn't make your abs grow.

spankerdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) spankerdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) spankerdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) spankerdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) spankerdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) spankerdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) spankerdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) spankerdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) spankerdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) spankerdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) spankerdan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GeneralSerpant View Post
    I've actually read that not eating doesn't make your abs grow.
    If I had made comment on how diet is the only key to Ab growth then I'd expect an answer like this.

THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good morning 1980!
    There is no substitute for hard work

Bucknut8084 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bucknut8084 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bucknut8084 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bucknut8084 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bucknut8084 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bucknut8084 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bucknut8084 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bucknut8084 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bucknut8084 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bucknut8084 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bucknut8084 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow there is so much misinformation in here.

1. Just because someone has 5% bodyfat doesn't mean they have well developed abs.

2. Cutting fat out of your diet to get abs. Are you kidding me. no, no, no.

To have great lower abs you need to do exercises that attack them AND have low bodyfat. Jackknifes or v-ups, leg raises, iron crosses..etc

http://exrx.net/Lists/ExList/WaistWt.html

Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by THElabCHIMP View Post
    good morning 1980!
    Good catch. You are right I am more of an old schooler.

i like marshmallow DJaRiHardstyle's Avatar
    DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    i tend to be pretty old school about weight lifting, but when it comes to this i'm pretty sure you're wrong. i saw this list of food to boost growth in the abs on Men's Health:

ABS DIET POWER:

A Almonds (and other nuts)

B Beans (and other legumes)

S Spinach (and other green vegetables)

D Dairy

I Instant oatmeal

E Eggs

T Turkey (and other lean meats)

P Peanut butter

O Olive oil

W Whole grains (breads and cereals)

E Extra-protein powder (whey)

R Raspberries (and other berries)

Read more at Men's Health: http://www.menshealth.com/weight-los...#ixzz216ezuorO

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DJaRiHardstyle View Post
    i tend to be pretty old school about weight lifting, but when it comes to this i'm pretty sure you're wrong. i saw this list of food to boost growth in the abs on Men's Health:

ABS DIET POWER:

A Almonds (and other nuts)

B Beans (and other legumes)

S Spinach (and other green vegetables)

D Dairy

I Instant oatmeal

E Eggs

T Turkey (and other lean meats)

P Peanut butter

O Olive oil

W Whole grains (breads and cereals)

E Extra-protein powder (whey)

R Raspberries (and other berries)

Read more at Men's Health: http://www.menshealth.com/weight-los...#ixzz216ezuorO
    toss that men's health site out of your sources for good info. the bb.com boards are all you need for your sources of info. nothing 'boosts' ab growth except for gaining muscle mass in general (and therefor weight) and doing weighted ab work. you're 16 years old. it's unlikely that you would have killer abs if you cut as low as you would need to in order to have vascular lower abs. spend a couple years lifting and gaining muscle everywhere, focusing on gaining weight and muscle, and cut later.

strong core = strong abs. deadlifts, bench, squats, pull ups, overhead presses...hanging leg raises and cable crunches and weighted declined sit ups are great ab exercises to target them directly.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it will come just wait for it )) there are no any foods or any specific exercise for that

just low your bodyfat that's all