Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    cutekwnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutekwnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutekwnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutekwnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutekwnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutekwnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutekwnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutekwnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutekwnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutekwnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutekwnt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Digitalairair View Post
    by the way, what do u look like? are u aesthetic ? or just some **** who lurks around a bb forum but doesn't lift?
    I look like an aesthetic ectomorph who has been lifting for a while, but stays natural since his dad and bro are bald.
    Too paranoid to roid and go bald/10
    Forever oattermode at best/10
    Might try an anavar cycle or something like that.
    At least my face looks good, I tan easily and my abs have a zyzz shape and always showing due ridiculous fast metabolism.
    >implying im posting pics on the misc

photoshopbrah.taking reqs Eruption's Avatar
    Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    frank yang why is your family so rich?
    deadlift - 405 x 1 x 2
    bench 185 x 5 x 2
    squat 225 x 5 x 3

NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Eruption View Post
    frank yang why is your family so rich?
    ^^this, the misc wants to now

xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NicoPE View Post
    ^^this, the misc wants to now
    yes. franks family is wealthy. dont need to be a genius to find that out.. look at his vids and pics on fb. has maids and studied abroad, has a floor in his house all to himself etc lol.

but having maids in asia is quite common. srs. im from hong kong, i know.

Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no reeses at all but if they were based in america i would say dry cleaning.

some years ago i hung out with a cute ass korean chick that worked the dry clean shop i use. turns out her family owns it and four others like it. at work she looked like your average sweatshop tailor girl with hair in a pony tail and slaving over a sewing machine.

get her to the club and she is flossing with louis bags, those red bottom shoes bitches go nuts over...she was basically designer from head to toe.

the profit margins in that industry must be crazy.

Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RhinoBody View Post
    How do you control the horny-ness? Not the kind of horny where you go out raw doggin' randoms, but the internal horny that makes you want to look in the mirror constantly. I have self portraits on the ceiling above my bed, but I think that's making the problem worse.
    u call wanting to look into the mirror constantly "hornyness"? emmm...
    get authentic, or die copying.

New FB : www.********.com/BiggerStrongerWeirder
    Youtube : www.youtube.com/Digitalairair
    ***/Banned videos : www.vimeo.com/Digitalairair

Stat: vert : 40 bench : 300 Deadlift : 500 Squat : 405

NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yo frank, what would you recommend as "entry level" reading material regarding evo-psych and some good philosophy autors?

cutekwnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutekwnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutekwnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutekwnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutekwnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutekwnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutekwnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutekwnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutekwnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutekwnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutekwnt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Let us be cereal for a minute: What hair products are you using for styling it and ensuring it stays the same throught the day? Gatsby (the grey one?), hair spray? How do you get the bangs and fringes to look like they are off an anime character? (sort of spikey). Bitches tend to love this and asians know how it works.

Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Digitalairair is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    orignal goal reached : 180 lbs natty.

probably going to gain 10 more pounds before I cut back.

Chest day:

incline bench 225 x 14, 245 x 10
    hammer strength press 4 plates and 25 on each side
    flies 3 x 10
    flat bench 3 x 8

(video coming)
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by cutekwnt View Post
    Let us be cereal for a minute: What hair products are you using for styling it and ensuring it stays the same throught the day? Gatsby (the grey one?), hair spray? How do you get the bangs and fringes to look like they are off an anime character? (sort of spikey). Bitches tend to love this and asians know how it works.
    Look at this guy trying to play cute now and start a different conversation/pretend he is interested to regain his bruised ego after half of the misc flamed his ass to ashes and me slicing off his Achilles' hill by asking him what he looks like.

I don't use gel. I usually don't wash my hair 5 days before a date so I can let the oil take care of my hair, let it stick up naturally and such. NATTY .
    u mad?

Look at this guy trying to play cute now and start a different conversation/pretend he is interested to regain his bruised ego after half of the misc flamed his ass to ashes and me slicing off his Achilles' hill by asking him what he looks like.

I don't use gel. I usually don't wash my hair 5 days before a date so I can let the oil take care of my hair, let it stick up naturally and such. NATTY .
    u mad?
    >implying im not a cute prettyboy by default
    >implying im not genuinely interested in how to style my hair asian style
    >implying you are not mad that I didn't effortlessly own you and any other plebs on this thread and continue to do so for a laugh
    >implying you didn't send me PM's to make me come back and bump this thread because otherwise no one gives a shyt
    >implying my Baptiste Giabiconi looks can allow me to be mad at someone with *an asian face*
    >implying all girls outside asia (fukable girls) don't think you have a small penis
    >all of this in 2012

Don't think so, Tim.

xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    >implying you are not mad that I didn't effortlessly own you and any other plebs on this thread and continue to do so for a laugh
    >implying you didn't send me PM's to make me come back and bump this thread because otherwise no one gives a shyt
    >implying my Baptiste Giabiconi looks can allow me to be mad at someone with *an asian face*
    >implying all girls outside asia (fukable girls) don't think you have a small penis
    >all of this in 2012

Don't think so, Tim.
    no avi
    join date 2011
    reps 3

sounds legit

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn, nice progress, shoulders blew the phuck up. Gotta get me some of that franktech.

You squatting heavy anymore or doing any C+Js?
    Misc Strength Crew

Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yo frank, what would you recommend as "entry level" reading material regarding evo-psych and some good philosophy autors?
    start with Satoshi Kanazawa.

Steven Pinker and the guy that wrote Architecture of Happiness. I can't remember his name from the top of my head.

>all of this in 2012

Don't think so, Tim.
    just leave... With no pictures/reps. No amount of words are going to change our opinions that you are an mad, unaehstic ******* who doesn't even lift.

i did send you a PM because you obviously decided to leave. But when you saw my PM you probably felt the need to savor whatever ego you have left inside your unaesthetic body by coming back here to try to "rejoin" the conversation with stupid crap like how I do my hair and a string of long explanation of what your body looks like and why you don't have a picture.

I asked for a picture. Simple as that. If you can;t show the misc what you look like. **** OFF

ps. you know someone got owned/has nowhere else to go when they had to resort back the race card with the penis comment.

Originally Posted by scarboro View Post
    Damn, nice progress, shoulders blew the phuck up. Gotta get me some of that franktech.

You squatting heavy anymore or doing any C+Js?
    nah. Clean and jerk isn't gonna do much for bulking.

Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    master yang

you should change your name to "fuark yang"

100% SERIOUS

Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tris looking quite large.
    Fierce 5 novice routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

All Pros beginner routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169172473

Calculating calories and macros: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173439001

Multivitamin Creatine Monohydrate
    Fish Oil Whey

CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Frank Yang, everybody.

...Frank Yang.
    .::3.7 GPA or higher Crew::.

Never Give Up Crew (NGP)

Paranoid that other ppl think I'm paranoid Crew

Lips twitch if I hold a smile for too long Crew

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nah. Clean and jerk isn't gonna do much for bulking.
    Do it for fun :P?
    I imagine you can squat more at this weight than back in the day so you might put up some huge numbers like 140kg+.
    Misc Strength Crew

Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When's your video coming out bro?
    A secret weapon of mass building for me is spreading peanut butter on whole meal bread. While seperatly these ingrediants arnt special, when combined they create a protein even stronger then steak protein.

BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

u mad?
    tried this brah, the letting the oil style my hair, doens't turn out well for me. that there growing teenager

frank how long did it take you to get this juicey? like the added 20-30 lbs i mean
    You don't pay for things with money, you pay with your time

Minimalist Crew

�And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.�- Abraham Lincoln

You can't get back wasted time- I don't know who said it

Carpe Diem - Dead Poets Society

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded- Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.kratosguide.com/keep-goals-to-yourself/

luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Damn, looking huge. Are you just lifting ? Any cardio ?

Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BeastMode101 View Post
    tried this brah, the letting the oil style my hair, doens't turn out well for me. that there growing teenager

frank how long did it take you to get this juicey? like the added 20-30 lbs i mean
    I'm not entirely sure but I think he added this mass pretty ****ing quickly.
    Fierce 5 novice routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

All Pros beginner routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169172473

Calculating calories and macros: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173439001

Fish Oil Whey

Have you tripped yet, Frank?

Fish Oil Whey

ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lettuce be cereal frank...u gained alot of fat
    ***COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW***
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***
    Twinlab Militia Member

"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130261613&page=43

Originally Posted by ChosenBrah View Post
    lettuce be cereal frank...u gained alot of fat
    I'm failing to see it. Obviously he put on some but he gained a TON of size. I think some of the videos show his conditioning better than those pics.

Fish Oil Whey

_Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    orignal goal reached : 180 lbs natty.

probably going to gain 10 more pounds before I cut back.

Chest day:

incline bench 225 x 14, 245 x 10
    hammer strength press 4 plates and 25 on each side
    flies 3 x 10
    flat bench 3 x 8

(video coming)
    Well holy ****...according to this you should be benching 350 for reps....fuarrrkkk

You know what you must do not.
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich 24/03/1989 - 06/08/2011

There is no limit, you are the limit.

hellmuth316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hellmuth316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hellmuth316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hellmuth316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hellmuth316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hellmuth316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hellmuth316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hellmuth316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hellmuth316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hellmuth316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hellmuth316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    how long do u rest in between sets?