CheeifnHippy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheeifnHippy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheeifnHippy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheeifnHippy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheeifnHippy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheeifnHippy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheeifnHippy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheeifnHippy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheeifnHippy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheeifnHippy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CheeifnHippy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What is the difference between Mono-hydrate and Hydro-chloride Creatine?

What are the difference between these creatines? Which one is better for gaining real muscle and power quickly and makes your muscles look fuller? Which one is overall better?

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chemically they are different, but as far as studies are concerned creatine monohydrate is just as effective and is also considerable cheaper.

What I'd recommend (and what the general forum consensus is) is 3-5g of a quality creatine monohydrate (like iForce Creaplex) each day, no loading or cycling necessary. It's simple, safe, and effective.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1.) Pharmacokinetics and solubility.
    2.) Negligible differences.
    3.) SNS Creatine Monohydrate.

Eat Sleep Lift and Poop Killshot1's Avatar
    Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CheeifnHippy View Post
    What are the difference between these creatines? Which one is better for gaining real muscle and power quickly and makes your muscles look fuller? Which one is overall better?
    Honestly, from what I have personally noticed.

Creatine Monohydrate has some sides (gas, bloating, stomach irritation, etc)

Creating Hydrochloride doesn't have the side effects (that iv noticed at least)

But they tend to work the same, providing the same results IMO, however creatine HCL is quite expensive most of the time, however I have found it just slightly above the price of mono in the past..

So wot does this mean OP? For me, I take creatine mono when I'm bulking, idc about the bloat, and lulz to the gas. When I'm cutting I would rather take creatine HCL, so I would still get the same positive effects, however without the water retention and such.

Hope that helps, *******
    Engineering Master Race

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A difference that I can personally tell between the two is that I am never bloated when using Creatine HCL. If you're looking for a great HCL, check out: CreaCore
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Like others have mentioned, I don't get bloated when I use creatine HCL, but I do with creatine mono. I'm now on Con-Cret and loving it.

Mind Body & Soul Workout caribbeanwilliams's Avatar
    caribbeanwilliams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caribbeanwilliams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caribbeanwilliams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caribbeanwilliams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caribbeanwilliams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caribbeanwilliams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caribbeanwilliams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caribbeanwilliams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caribbeanwilliams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caribbeanwilliams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caribbeanwilliams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheUbermensch View Post
    Like others have mentioned, I don't get bloated when I use creatine HCL, but I do with creatine mono. I'm now on Con-Cret and loving it.
    What flavor? My favorite con-cret flavor was pineapple, but I recently tried the watermelon flavor. Which is amazing.

Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000)
    For those of you who bloat on creatine mono, what brand creatine were you using? Bloating can be caused by an inferior creatine. A lot of people think because they're using Creapure they're using the best. Creapure has a sound purity, however this does not mean the creatine itself is micronized, which can lead to bloating and GI issues.

Eat Sleep Lift and Poop Killshot1's Avatar
    Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    For those of you who bloat on creatine mono, what brand creatine were you using? Bloating can be caused by an inferior creatine. A lot of people think because they're using Creapure they're using the best. Creapure has a sound purity, however this does not mean the creatine itself is micronized, which can lead to bloating and GI issues.
    Am I unaware? I thought all Creapure was created equal? I have used ON creatine, Universal and maybe 1 or 2 other Creapure creatines. Honestly, the sides aren't that bad if I keep my dose low, but if I hit more than about 5g (say loading or miss a day and do a bit extra) its pretty bad, which yes I know 5g is the dose..

But in general, almost every time I have used a poverty creatine, such as whats in some products, it gets pretty batman. A few months ago I was lucky enough to do some reviews for Muscle Tech, such as Nitro Tech and Anabolic Halo. I loved the products, but the poverty creatine in them, after a few days of use, I felt as if I have been eating chili every single day, nomsayin? I know it's only smellz, but after I tried creatine HCL, I think ill be sticking with it, specially since I have a decent supply of delicious pineapple con cret! Iv been on it for about a week and feel almost forever pumped and iv been having some of the greatest lifting days lately, I prob wont switch back unless I have to cut budgets.

Engineering Master Race