Page 58 of 281 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,740 of 8430
    Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Killer workouts, I like the tempo, seems VERY killer. I may give that a try during my next squat day!!!
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Strength Guys
    Hybrid Power MesoCycle
    Week 1 Day 4

** 5:5:1 Tempo = 5 Second Negative, 5 Second Pause at Bottom, 1 Second On way Up **

5 Minute Warm-Up on Bike

Pull-Ups:
    30 Reps over various sets/grips as a warm-up

Lat Pulldown: (5:5:1 Tempo)
    100 x 90 Seconds (~ 9 Reps) ((6 Sets))

Hammer Strength Wide Chest Press: (5:5:1 Tempo)
    2 Plates/Side x 5 (6 Sets)

Cable Crossover: (2:0:1 Tempo)
    30 (Each Hand) x 15 (5 Sets)

Close Grip Seated Row: (5:5:1 Tempo)
    85 x 5 (5 Sets)

A1: SkullCrusher (5:5:1 Tempo)
    105 x 5 (5 Sets)

A2: Diamond Grip Push-Ups (2:0:1 Tempo)
    Bodyweight x Failure (5 Sets)

*** Off Monday and Tuesday (Due to Work Schedule)
    *** Lifting with my brother in Pittsburgh Wednesday.. Dinner with Usawinston off the bb.com forums that night.
    *** Back Home Thursday

Post-Workout:

Beef Tips over Noodles (With Gravy Sauce)

Originally Posted by The Big Sleep View Post
    Some epic eats and lifts lately B, the homemade oreos looked awesome
    Thank you sir.

Originally Posted by BabyOilBrah View Post
    Yeah I've seen those. Feels good man.
    Real good, in a painful way!

Originally Posted by Balddude View Post
    Great eats you got going on there Bob!

Got a question though. Just read one of the articles on the TSG website regarding optimal rest times. What's you're personal take on this topic? Do you also always use a rough 1 minute rest period between sets, or do you go by feel?
    I dont have an article on the TSG page. They do all their writing for themselves.
    Rest Times are based upon the individual and what their goal is. When training for more ME (Max effort) rest times will be longer.

My rest times are based off the program and exercise, sometimes they are 15 seconds, sometimes 30, sometimes 2 minutes.

Originally Posted by Frankdaddy View Post
    Killer workouts, I like the tempo, seems VERY killer. I may give that a try during my next squat day!!!
    Prepare your Anus ... Srs.... See you in 40 days @ the ARNOLD!

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Verint View Post
    ^^ I agree.
    The progress you made since the beginning of this log is outstanding. I have been subscribed since you started the log, and I have to say that you definitely know your body down to the T.
    Because of that you have made very lean gains and you maintained a pretty lean physique after your show, while still making great gains and most importantly living life and enjoying it. That's exactly the way it should be done.

Keep it up bob!
    totally agree!
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    The Strength Guys
    Hybrid Power MesoCycle
    Week 1 Day 4

** 5:5:1 Tempo = 5 Second Negative, 5 Second Pause at Bottom, 1 Second On way Up **

5 Minute Warm-Up on Bike

Pull-Ups:
    30 Reps over various sets/grips as a warm-up

Lat Pulldown: (5:5:1 Tempo)
    100 x 90 Seconds (~ 9 Reps) ((6 Sets))

Hammer Strength Wide Chest Press: (5:5:1 Tempo)
    2 Plates/Side x 5 (6 Sets)

Cable Crossover: (2:0:1 Tempo)
    30 (Each Hand) x 15 (5 Sets)

Close Grip Seated Row: (5:5:1 Tempo)
    85 x 5 (5 Sets)

A1: SkullCrusher (5:5:1 Tempo)
    105 x 5 (5 Sets)

A2: Diamond Grip Push-Ups (2:0:1 Tempo)
    Bodyweight x Failure (5 Sets)

*** Off Monday and Tuesday (Due to Work Schedule)
    *** Lifting with my brother in Pittsburgh Wednesday.. Dinner with Usawinston off the bb.com forums that night.
    *** Back Home Thursday"
    Gonna be sweet! This TSG stuff looks intense. I've always wondered how effective these Tempo programs are. Looking forward to seeing the results. Does their back program included deadlift (obviously not a good tempo workout lol)? I'm curious how that lift will do if it's untouched for a long length of time. I love doing deadlift but I'm considering doing it 2x a month only, because I seem to get more out of rows, lat pull-down (or weighted pull ups), and biceps when I skip deadlift.
    My path to contest prep:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160935491&page=1

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    agreed on all the tempo work! Solid stuff man!

And those beef tips look great!
    advertising not permitted

ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Have you considered some advanced yoga for a stretch day / day off?

Originally Posted by usawinston View Post
    Gonna be sweet! This TSG stuff looks intense. I've always wondered how effective these Tempo programs are. Looking forward to seeing the results. Does their back program included deadlift (obviously not a good tempo workout lol)? I'm curious how that lift will do if it's untouched for a long length of time. I love doing deadlift but I'm considering doing it 2x a month only, because I seem to get more out of rows, lat pull-down (or weighted pull ups), and biceps when I skip deadlift.
    Tempo = Increased Time Under Tension and also focus on the muscle working (MMC = Mind Muscle Connection) The additional stimulation in the negative will also impact how the muscle is stimulated because this is when it is under most tension.

My whole last 4 weeks was a back/deadlift periodization (which i texted you about). If you were to focus on Tempo on the DL you better drop the weight and focus on your form. When going more ME (max effort) then your tempo will be much shorter and explosive.

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    agreed on all the tempo work! Solid stuff man!

And those beef tips look great!
    yes Sir!

ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Please respond

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tempo = Increased Time Under Tension and also focus on the muscle working (MMC = Mind Muscle Connection) The additional stimulation in the negative will also impact how the muscle is stimulated because this is when it is under most tension.

My whole last 4 weeks was a back/deadlift periodization (which i texted you about). If you were to focus on Tempo on the DL you better drop the weight and focus on your form. When going more ME (max effort) then your tempo will be much shorter and explosive.
    Okay so I'm a dumbass lol. Deadlift is my favorite and most hated lift. If I get it right, I love it. If I'm having a bad day I never want to do it again. Next to squat, though, it's definitely the most important lift for balance &coordination, overall strength, and--of course--size. I see some routines on here where people omit it or only do RDL, and I wonder how long that can last.

This tempo stuff sounds pretty awesome. Thanks for the info.
    My path to contest prep:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160935491&page=1

Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont have an article on the TSG page. They do all their writing for themselves.
    Rest Times are based upon the individual and what their goal is. When training for more ME (Max effort) rest times will be longer.

My rest times are based off the program and exercise, sometimes they are 15 seconds, sometimes 30, sometimes 2 minutes.
    I never said it was your article dude haha, but yeah I know!

I'm just curious on how different people use different rest times for different exercises. I know there are some people who swear by short rest intervals for "hypertrophy" sets, either to achieve the pump or whatever, while some people have 2+ minute rest intervals for ME and isolation exercises always. I myself use the latter approach, but seeing that you sometimes use very short rest intervals for some exercises (and to great success) has got me wondering whether I should start resting shorter for the non ME compound lifts etc.
    My Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154479513

Quest to strength, one training session at a time

GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bob,

Everything is looking great man. Keep up the great work. Enjoying all the foods and recipes you've posted so far.
    IForce Nutrition Compete Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145939303

DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bodybuilding.com had a deal to get 3 2lb tubs of Cellucor protein plus a 60ct Super HD for $69.99. Seeing your rave reviews and great creations I jumped on that deal. Got PB Marshmallow, Cinnamon Swirl, and Cookies N Cream. I better not be disappointed.
    Instagram: instagram.com/zackfeeney
    Snapchat: DTrulez616

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn I gotta make beef tips now. Looks delish and haven't had that in FOREVER. Have a great weekend Bob.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

I never said it was your article dude haha, but yeah I know!

I'm just curious on how different people use different rest times for different exercises. I know there are some people who swear by short rest intervals for "hypertrophy" sets, either to achieve the pump or whatever, while some people have 2+ minute rest intervals for ME and isolation exercises always. I myself use the latter approach, but seeing that you sometimes use very short rest intervals for some exercises (and to great success) has got me wondering whether I should start resting shorter for the non ME compound lifts etc.
    Well remember, the body is not a textbook. Everyone does different things man. You got to find what is optimal/suits you. I train very fast. Once i get my IPOD in my mind shifts into another world. Once i get into the gym, its game on.

Originally Posted by GabrielC11 View Post
    Bob,

Everything is looking great man. Keep up the great work. Enjoying all the foods and recipes you've posted so far.
    Yes Sir!

Originally Posted by DTrulez616 View Post
    Bodybuilding.com had a deal to get 3 2lb tubs of Cellucor protein plus a 60ct Super HD for $69.99. Seeing your rave reviews and great creations I jumped on that deal. Got PB Marshmallow, Cinnamon Swirl, and Cookies N Cream. I better not be disappointed.
    Prepare your anus!

Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Damn I gotta make beef tips now. Looks delish and haven't had that in FOREVER. Have a great weekend Bob.
    Ill bring you plenty of good food to the Arnold. no worries

How good is that cookie butter

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bob, that tri tip dish inspired me. I think I'm going to make something similar this coming weekend

Originally Posted by DTrulez616 View Post
    You will most definitely NOT be disappointed!
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    Bob, that tri tip dish inspired me. I think I'm going to make something similar this coming weekend
    Tri Tip?
    Always down to help ya with recipes my man! Chef B you gotta hit me with some

Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well remember, the body is not a textbook. Everyone does different things man. You got to find what is optimal/suits you. I train very fast. Once i get my IPOD in my mind shifts into another world. Once i get into the gym, its game on.
    Very true. I think I should stop paying attention to such small details...as far as I'm concerned what I'm doing now is working damn well for me so
    My Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154479513

Quest to strength, one training session at a time

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tri Tip?
    Always down to help ya with recipes my man! Chef B you gotta hit me with some
    I meant the steak tips, lol. Hit me up with that recipe and I'll throw one your way
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Very true. I think I should stop paying attention to such small details...as far as I'm concerned what I'm doing now is working damn well for me so
    Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    I meant the steak tips, lol. Hit me up with that recipe and I'll throw one your way
    Recipe for the Beef Tips and Gravy very simple

Prepare Steak my prepping by marinating (Yogurt, Red Wine Vinegar, Spices, Touch of Lemon Zest/Juice)
    Cook steak in a skillet and on another stove part boil water (and make noodles should take 5-6 minutes) while steak is cooking you can throw in a can of hunts gravy saunce (generic sauce i found at wegmans) and allow the meat to cook in the gravy sauce. Add the pasta when done and mix around and throw onto a plate.. Very simple.

Will be trying different stirfry mix's over the next week
    I also got some more protein reviews on the new Cellucor Core Series that goes wtth my reviews and recipes in the thread below:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150248703

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ill bring you plenty of good food to the Arnold. no worries

How good is that cookie butter
    Can't wait. It's just right around the corner.

And man that stuff is sooooo addicting. I got the crunchy and regular version. Both are legit. At the first bite, I was like "where have you been all my life"
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Question on your tempo training:

Was that written out somewhere or are you just experimenting with different TUT on certain lifts?

I have been using some different eccentric and concentric tempos on a few lifts (Hack Squats, curls, pullups, flat bench, and back squat) and the more I utilize holds and slower motions, much like you mentioned above, I feel an amazing MMC and have some seriously great sessions.

I was just wondering if like many other things in training, is there a certain formula I should be following, and somewhere to find such info, or do I just keep feeling it out like I have been?

Always serious knowledge round these parts.
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good stuff man, I thought you brought a good package! Time for an epic offseason!
    Team 3DMJ

StayRXFit Athlete
    http://www.stayrxfit.com/V1N1cover.html

Twitter: DVandy02
    https://twitter.com/DVandy02

Comeback to Champ- Road to 2013 Contest (Offseason and Contest Prep) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143582903&p=857053553#post857053553

Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    Question on your tempo training:

Was that written out somewhere or are you just experimenting with different TUT on certain lifts?

I have been using some different eccentric and concentric tempos on a few lifts (Hack Squats, curls, pullups, flat bench, and back squat) and the more I utilize holds and slower motions, much like you mentioned above, I feel an amazing MMC and have some seriously great sessions.

I was just wondering if like many other things in training, is there a certain formula I should be following, and somewhere to find such info, or do I just keep feeling it out like I have been?

Always serious knowledge round these parts.
    read the top of my workout
    "The Strength Guys"

I utilize what is outlined on the program that is written for me.

Originally Posted by Vanderdd View Post
    Good stuff man, I thought you brought a good package! Time for an epic offseason!
    Yes Sir.

∆--Be the Change--∆ The Big Sleep's Avatar
    The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How'd the interviews go (if they happened already)?
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

http://www.haleo.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

Like Us On ********: http://tinyurl.com/HaleoFB

http://muscle-primer.com

•A mind too active is no mind at all•

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Recipe for the Beef Tips and Gravy very simple

Prepare Steak my prepping by marinating (Yogurt, Red Wine Vinegar, Spices, Touch of Lemon Zest/Juice)
    Cook steak in a skillet and on another stove part boil water (and make noodles should take 5-6 minutes) while steak is cooking you can throw in a can of hunts gravy saunce (generic sauce i found at wegmans) and allow the meat to cook in the gravy sauce. Add the pasta when done and mix around and throw onto a plate.. Very simple.

Will be trying different stirfry mix's over the next week
    I also got some more protein reviews on the new Cellucor Core Series that goes wtth my reviews and recipes in the thread below:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150248703
    THANKS for this post!!!!!
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by The Big Sleep View Post
    How'd the interviews go (if they happened already)?
    Interview was just getting in front of the school board for local townships to introduce myself as a substitute teacher and getting familiar with myself and getting to know them, so when i do teach in their school district they have a better background on me. I cannot interview for a real teaching job to the summer, nobody would hire halfway through a semester.

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    THANKS for this post!!!!!
    Anytime, need a recipe holla!

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Interview was just getting in front of the school board for local townships to introduce myself as a substitute teacher and getting familiar with myself and getting to know them, so when i do teach in their school district they have a better background on me. I cannot interview for a real teaching job to the summer, nobody would hire halfway through a semester.
    Good luck bro!

Also I'm getting pretty tired of tuna patties for dinner.

Any good quick and easy recipe for me to make with tuna in it?

Thanks man.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

____( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__________ BabyOilBrah's Avatar
    BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Good luck bro!

Also I'm getting pretty tired of tuna patties for dinner.

Any good quick and easy recipe for me to make with tuna in it?

Thanks man.
    x2 on tuna recipe, I usually just eat with a bit of FF mayo and some jalapenos or banana peppers. Have you ever tried microwaving it? Supposed to give it a "popcorn chicken" type taste.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BabyOilBrah View Post
    x2 on tuna recipe, I usually just eat with a bit of FF mayo and some jalapenos or banana peppers. Have you ever tried microwaving it? Supposed to give it a "popcorn chicken" type taste.
    no way, microwavin it? Will have to give that a try.

We make tuna patties using oat meal (1/4 cup), one egg, a slice of cheese (diced up) and salt free mrs. dash = makes one pattie. Mix all the ingredients and pan fry. I make two patties, 1 whole can per patty.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Good work bob.

Weakness leaves. Pride comes in. Confidence Grows. Successful life.

Good food too.

Keep up the good work son.

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    no way, microwavin it? Will have to give that a try.

We make tuna patties using oat meal (1/4 cup), one egg, a slice of cheese (diced up) and salt free mrs. dash = makes one pattie. Mix all the ingredients and pan fry. I make two patties, 1 whole can per patty.
    Thats what i would suggest

I am not a fish eater,
    It kills my stomach, makes me very sick, and the only fish i can honestly stomach is grilled shrimp. Besides that everyone else just leaves my stomach in knots/turning.

Sorry guys.. look it up online like All Recipes, Yummly , Dashing Dish, Food Gawker.. Good sites.

Page 58 of 281 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast