silvernations has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Gyno or just high body fat??

Hey guys, just got a quick question for you. This has been troubling me for a little while now and I think it might be time to ask for some opinions. I've been lifting weights since early high school and have had this pop up in my mind a few times. I'm not really a teen anymore but I'm still very young. I often go for 6 months or so eating garbage and not really working out but I'm trying to break that habit. So what that results in is a drastic change in overall body fat percentage over short periods of time. I've started to notice more and more that when I put on fat I definitely see it in the chest area and after hearing 'gyno' being thrown around a lot these days, I just want to make sure its not that. Here are some comparison pictures from when I have a higher BF% to when it gets a little lower...and please don't judge my muscle gains, these pics are all mixed up and aren't really a time line of any sort...I lose it and then I gain it back...just the story of my life I appreciate any help offered, thanks guys.

EDIT: Crap! It won't let me post pics cause I'm under 50 posts. I've uploaded the pictures into my photos on my dashboard. If you don't mind, go check them out and tell me what you think. Don't pay attention to 'before' and 'current', just click "view all progress photos". Thanks again

Vygotsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vygotsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vygotsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vygotsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vygotsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vygotsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vygotsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vygotsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vygotsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vygotsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vygotsky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cannot tell.

Originally Posted by silvernations View Post
    Hey guys, just got a quick question for you. This has been troubling me for a little while now and I think it might be time to ask for some opinions. I've been lifting weights since early high school and have had this pop up in my mind a few times. I'm not really a teen anymore but I'm still very young. I often go for 6 months or so eating garbage and not really working out but I'm trying to break that habit. So what that results in is a drastic change in overall body fat percentage over short periods of time. I've started to notice more and more that when I put on fat I definitely see it in the chest area and after hearing 'gyno' being thrown around a lot these days, I just want to make sure its not that. Here are some comparison pictures from when I have a higher BF% to when it gets a little lower...and please don't judge my muscle gains, these pics are all mixed up and aren't really a time line of any sort...I lose it and then I gain it back...just the story of my life I appreciate any help offered, thanks guys.

EDIT: Crap! It won't let me post pics cause I'm under 50 posts. I've uploaded the pictures into my photos on my dashboard. If you don't mind, go check them out and tell me what you think. Don't pay attention to 'before' and 'current', just click "view all progress photos". Thanks again

rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    here you go OP

def not gyno

Originally Posted by rblgenius View Post
    here you go OP

def not gyno
    I appreciate it bud. I didn't think that it was but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks

srsapples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srsapples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srsapples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srsapples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srsapples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srsapples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srsapples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srsapples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srsapples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srsapples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srsapples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i also do not think this is gyno
    lift heavy
    acquire aesthetics

Originally Posted by srsapples View Post
    i also do not think this is gyno
    Thanks bud.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My chest used to be like that too, drop more fat and it should clear right up.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    My chest used to be like that too, drop more fat and it should clear right up.
    Thanks man, I've definitely noticed that it mostly goes away as my body fat percentage drops. But it never hurts to make sure Thanks again.