jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

1 year body transformation

i wanted to share my body transformation with you guys. i pretty much went from thin and in shape to fat, and then back to in shape. i was your typical high school jock. i was popular and played quarterback on the football team and was a 1000 point scorer on the basketball team. i thought i had it made. after i graduated i went on to college only to see my weight slowly increase. and up until a year ago i never noticed how bad it had become. that is when i decided to make a change. i started with p90x and got really good results, but then i thought i needed more so i bought a gym membership. thanks to the motivation i recieve from this site my will power and motivation for improving my body has never been higher. anyways on to the transformation.

here is a pic of me back in high school (about 5 years ago

this is me one year ago when i decided to make a change

a couple months in

December 2010

February

March

this past friday

Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great progress. Time for new jeans haha. Really notice it in the face too

Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice job. Great to see you make that change!
    "In order to succeed you must fail so, don't be afraid to make mistakes."

bris1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bris1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bris1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bris1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bris1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bris1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bris1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bris1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bris1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bris1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bris1974 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    very nice job! looking fit. are you going to continue to cut or do a clean bulk. your frame would fill out nicely with about 20 lbs of lean mass.
    Your life won't change until you change.

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good work. It's great that you recognized that you were heading down the wrong path and did something about it.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good work OP!! I was thinking of trying P90X to cut up a little, well I'm actually considering that or 2-3 sprint sessions a week, any tips??
    ***Irish Misc Crew***

"It is ok to fail, it is not ok to give up" - Ghandi

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you" - Neil Young

"Cíunas bothár cailín baínne" - Patrick Kavanagh

LeaningOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeaningOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeaningOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeaningOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeaningOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeaningOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeaningOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeaningOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeaningOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeaningOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeaningOut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    GREAT progress, OP! I think what I loved most about your pix was how happy and proud of yourself you looked! I didn't get that feeling from your 2nd pic...

It's amazing how getting in shape can be SUCH a confidence booster!

KEEP IT UP!!!

Jeff L.

trueDarg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trueDarg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trueDarg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trueDarg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trueDarg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trueDarg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good work, keep it up.
    “Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jay_ View Post
    Great progress. Time for new jeans haha. Really notice it in the face too
    thanks man. those are work jeans lol
    Originally Posted by Palermo1 View Post
    Nice job. Great to see you make that change!
    thank you
    Originally Posted by bris1974 View Post
    very nice job! looking fit. are you going to continue to cut or do a clean bulk. your frame would fill out nicely with about 20 lbs of lean mass.
    i want to cut 6 more pounds to get to 180 then clean bulk
    Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    Good work. It's great that you recognized that you were heading down the wrong path and did something about it.
    thank you
    Originally Posted by KeeronMac View Post
    Good work OP!! I was thinking of trying P90X to cut up a little, well I'm actually considering that or 2-3 sprint sessions a week, any tips??
    p90x is great for people that are very overweight like i was. the cardio on p90x is great tho. if i were u i would just lift and eat on a caloric deficit until u reach your ideal weight. dont want to lose that precious muscle with a ton of cardio.
    Originally Posted by LeaningOut View Post
    GREAT progress, OP! I think what I loved most about your pix was how happy and proud of yourself you looked! I didn't get that feeling from your 2nd pic...

KEEP IT UP!!!
    thank you and yes, when u are happy with where your body's progress you are happier about a lot of things in gereral

Jeff L.
    Originally Posted by trueDarg View Post
    Good work, keep it up.
    thank you

Originally Posted by LeaningOut View Post

It's amazing how getting in shape can be SUCH a confidence booster!

KEEP IT UP!!!

Jeff L.
    thank you, and yes, it is amazing how happy achieving goals can make you!

Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jsnyde45 View Post
    thanks man. those are work jeans lol
    Haha I meant because they look like they are huge on you now. Nice coke on your bath tub btw lol

musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice job, man. I see even the facial aesthetics are startin to show. congrats to you
    :3

Originally Posted by musculoid View Post
    Nice job, man. I see even the facial aesthetics are startin to show. congrats to you
    Thanks brah

KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    p90x is great for people that are very overweight like i was. the cardio on p90x is great tho. if i were u i would just lift and eat on a caloric deficit until u reach your ideal weight. dont want to lose that precious muscle with a ton of cardio.
    I'm happy with my weight, not by bf ideally I would stay the same weight but with a much lower bf. Agree with the cardio, hate cardio, never do it, thats why i was thinking sprints??

Anywho, great work again man!!
    ***Irish Misc Crew***

"It is ok to fail, it is not ok to give up" - Ghandi

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you" - Neil Young

"Cíunas bothár cailín baínne" - Patrick Kavanagh

collinnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collinnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collinnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collinnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collinnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collinnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collinnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collinnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collinnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collinnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collinnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=jsnyde45;681931971]i wanted to share my body transformation with you guys. i pretty much went from thin and in shape to fat, and then back to in shape. i was your typical high school jock. i was popular and played quarterback on the football team and was a 1000 point scorer on the basketball team. i thought i had it made. after i graduated i went on to college only to see my weight slowly increase. and up until a year ago i never noticed how bad it had become. that is when i decided to make a change. i started with p90x and got really good results, but then i thought i needed more so i bought a gym membership. thanks to the motivation i recieve from this site my will power and motivation for improving my body has never been higher. anyways on to the transformation.

good work mate keep it up

rando_commando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rando_commando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rando_commando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rando_commando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rando_commando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rando_commando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rando_commando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rando_commando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rando_commando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rando_commando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rando_commando is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think this is a fine example of how a man with kinda wide hips-waist , that stores his fat around them cuts. Trying to do the same atm , nice job man , gratz.
    ***MISC Strength Crew***
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ~ελληνικο crew~

[QUOTE=collinnz;682409441]
    i wanted to share my body transformation with you guys. i pretty much went from thin and in shape to fat, and then back to in shape. i was your typical high school jock. i was popular and played quarterback on the football team and was a 1000 point scorer on the basketball team. i thought i had it made. after i graduated i went on to college only to see my weight slowly increase. and up until a year ago i never noticed how bad it had become. that is when i decided to make a change. i started with p90x and got really good results, but then i thought i needed more so i bought a gym membership. thanks to the motivation i recieve from this site my will power and motivation for improving my body has never been higher. anyways on to the transformation.

good work mate keep it up
    Thank you

cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Excellent job!

Originally Posted by rando_commando View Post
    I think this is a fine example of how a man with kinda wide hips-waist , that stores his fat around them cuts. Trying to do the same atm , nice job man , gratz.
    Thank you, and keep up the good work

Originally Posted by cavermeulen View Post
    Excellent job!
    Thank you! Sick back btw

Vaalboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vaalboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vaalboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vaalboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vaalboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vaalboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vaalboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vaalboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vaalboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vaalboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vaalboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Only bumped into this thread now - awesome transformation.
    Just Persevere - IIFYM - Train like an Animal

NovaForce is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaForce is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaForce is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaForce is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaForce is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaForce is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaForce is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaForce is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaForce is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaForce is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaForce is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ****in inspired!

zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I thought that was you in your avi and was expecting to see a crazy 1 year transformation

anonymous

Pugnap00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pugnap00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pugnap00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pugnap00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pugnap00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pugnap00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pugnap00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pugnap00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pugnap00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pugnap00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pugnap00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    youre a whole new person, grats bro

musti070 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musti070 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musti070 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musti070 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musti070 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musti070 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musti070 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    new person bro awesome job.