Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Carbmaster vs. Greek Yogurt

I stay stocked on Carbmasters(Ralphs brand) these days and I tried some Greek Yogurt the other day for the first time. The nut facts are almost equal even though the Carbmasters are smaller. (6 oz. vs like an 8-10 oz container of the Greek Stuff I bought at Vons/Safeway). I had a feeling plain Greek would taste like Sour milk so I had a blueberry flavor which still tasted sour, but not too bad. The flavored Greeks of this particular brand had like 17g of sugar compared to the 1g that the flavorless version had. Carbmaster also only has 1g but tastes great. (Vanilla my fave). Now the kicker the Greek was like $1.25 whilst the Carbmasters are anywhere from 40-50 cents each(depending on the sale).

I've only got to try that one brand of Greek though, so I'm sure there's better options. But I like this Carbmaster stuff. You guys?
    But that's just my opinion... Don't get all BUTTHURT if you don't like that opinion.

10/10 girlfriend crew

NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Man, you should try this Dannon Greek yogurt I get. It's got 12 grams of protein and only 110 calories(great for cutting). And absolutely no fat. Great for snacks and ****, especially with some cut up fruit.

Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice. Sounds better. The Carbmaster only has 80 calories though. 1.5g fat
    But that's just my opinion... Don't get all BUTTHURT if you don't like that opinion.

10/10 girlfriend crew

T-Simp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As far as pure nutrition, I think F.A.G.E (periods because its blocked =\) greek yogurt is the best, which I eat sometimes.

Per 120 calories it has 20g of protein and 0g or 2.5-4.5g of fat depending on what variety you get (0% or 2% fat). It also has very low sodium and sugar values compared to others. I like plain in either fat or fat-free version with a little bit of added honey.

Also, I really like Chobani greek yogurt with its added fruit, which is my staple yogurt.

In general, I like the sourness and texture of greek better than regular yogurt.

NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by T-Simp View Post
    As far as pure nutrition, I think F.A.G.E (periods because its blocked =\) greek yogurt is the best, which I eat sometimes.

Per 120 calories it has 20g of protein and 0g or 2.5-4.5g of fat depending on what variety you get (0% or 2% fat). It also has very low sodium and sugar values compared to others. I like plain in either fat or fat-free version with a little bit of added honey.

Also, I really like Chobani greek yogurt with its added fruit, which is my staple yogurt.

In general, I like the sourness and texture of greek better than regular yogurt.
    Sounds like better nutrition than Dannon. However, the Dannon yogurt tastes completely un-Greek. It's very sweet(not unnaturally sweet) and not sour at all. And it's really, really smooth.

I had some like you're talking about^, but I wasn't a fan of the taste/texture.

EfficientLiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) EfficientLiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) EfficientLiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) EfficientLiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) EfficientLiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) EfficientLiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) EfficientLiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) EfficientLiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) EfficientLiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) EfficientLiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) EfficientLiver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've looked at a lot of yogurts and I stick with the Ralphs Carbmaster. I don't like the sourness of plain greek yogurt. Ralphs carbmaster tastes great, and the stats are also great. Goes great with fruit and cereal or granola, or plain.

Blooms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blooms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blooms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blooms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blooms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blooms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blooms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blooms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blooms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blooms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blooms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why are you looking to eat Greek yogurt if it's fat free you want? personally i eat my Greek yogurt to help me hit my fat intake :P just get some of that low cal yogurt and add half a scoop or protein powder if all you want is protein

rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    carb master is awesome flavored yogurt snack

i get f.a.g.e greek yogurt and throw tons of mix-ins in it for a meal