Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so apparently there isnt any guy lined up..lol

got a message from her today morning saying she didnt owe me a fair explanation and she hurt me and that why she didnt try to save the relationship was because she wanted me to sort myself out (was kinda low lately and disinterested in hanging out with her), and that she wants to meet up and talk and see what can be done.

havent replied.

bish has no idea the damage shes done to my lie..although i cant blame her completely, i think its best i try to focus on my life right now and get a good job.
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 View Post
    i asked again n again if there's someone else..kept denying.
    lies, theres always someone else, if she wants to work it out its because the grass isnt greener on the other side..
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so apparently there isnt any guy lined up..lol.
    Don't be stupid.

ComingHard is not very helpful. (-500) ComingHard is not very helpful. (-500) ComingHard is not very helpful. (-500) ComingHard is not very helpful. (-500) ComingHard is not very helpful. (-500) ComingHard is not very helpful. (-500) ComingHard is not very helpful. (-500) ComingHard is not very helpful. (-500) ComingHard is not very helpful. (-500) ComingHard is not very helpful. (-500) ComingHard is not very helpful. (-500)
    So much real life in this thread.
    Want to rep everybody lol

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DTRrex View Post
    Don't be stupid.
    well..if she had someone she wouldnt send a long ass message asking to meet will she? ..or is she still looking for someone but there's no one?

anyway..
    if she gets pounded by guys..she ll look like a slut....if she finds a new guy..jakes on him..he ll go through all the sh!t.

in any case...i am gonna enjoy singlehood for a while....bored of her naggy ass.

and i am sure i can find someone much more mature with whom i ll be happier.
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    if there's another guy lined up..they dont bother contacting and appear colder.

anyway..
    if she gets pounded by guys..she ll look like a slut....if she finds a new guy..jakes on him..he ll go through all the sh!t.

in any case...i am gonna enjoy singlehood for a while....bored of her naggy ass.

and i am sure i can find someone much more mature with whom i ll be happier.
    There was probably another guy that pumped and dumped her or just didn't pan out.

Go TB RAYS/BUCS/LIGHTNING Like It Or Not's Avatar
    Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thought of this thread on Friday, had to post this.

Gf & I have been together for almost a year, everything is good. One of her good female friends was going out w/a guy for over a year (I've met them both, couldn't see them making it), guess they never got to the "love" stage, but they were exclusive. Anyways, guess girl & guy broke up last Tuesday, chick already had a date lined up on Saturday. Guess it was guy she met while she was dating her then BF. I told my GF that was pretty $hitty, chick goes out with a guy for over a year, then has date a few days later. What a skank. My GF asked me not to judge her friend, says she just listens, asked me not to talk bad about her friend. So, I'm sure she won't tell me anything else now, but damn, hoes gonna hoe brahs.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Like It Or Not View Post
    Thought of this thread on Friday, had to post this.

Gf & I have been together for almost a year, everything is good. One of her good female friends was going out w/a guy for over a year (I've met them both, couldn't see them making it), guess they never got to the "love" stage, but they were exclusive. Anyways, guess girl & guy broke up last Tuesday, chick already had a date lined up on Saturday. Guess it was guy she met while she was dating her then BF. I told my GF that was pretty $hitty, chick goes out with a guy for over a year, then has date a few days later. What a skank. My GF asked me not to judge her friend, says she just listens, asked me not to talk bad about her friend. So, I'm sure she won't tell me anything else now, but damn, hoes gonna hoe brahs.
    LOL hear this over and over from women.

Keep in mind, as someone said, the next guy lined up isn't exactly #1 or anything. Some women HAVE to rebound into relationships because they have difficulty being alone. That has nothing to do with the previous guy or anything. It is more of a woman issues.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Go TB RAYS/BUCS/LIGHTNING Like It Or Not's Avatar
    Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post

Keep in mind, as someone said, the next guy lined up isn't exactly #1 or anything. Some women HAVE to rebound into relationships because they have difficulty being alone. That has nothing to do with the previous guy or anything. It is more of a woman issues.
    I agree, but they are going to keep having the same problems with guys until they take a step back and work on themselves. What's the old saying: Those who don't learn from their mistakes are bound to repeat them?

This chick is 36, and has 4 kids, all 4 living with her. Guess she better take what she can get.

What's sad is...I went to a bar with this chick and my GF. This chick was still dating that guy (her now ex-BF) at the time. Chick gets drunk, and ALMOST goes home with another guy. I was her ride, and I ended up taking her home. But seriously, if I/we weren't there, she def would have went home with this guy. That night, my opinion of her def changed to the worse. Def not trust worthy. I hate it when my GF hangs out with her, but, gotta let em do their thing and trust my GF.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Like It Or Not View Post
    I agree, but they are going to keep having the same problems with guys until they take a step back and work on themselves. What's the old saying: Those who don't learn from their mistakes are bound to repeat them?

This chick is 36, and has 4 kids, all 4 living with her. Guess she better take what she can get.

What's sad is...I went to a bar with this chick and my GF. This chick was still dating that guy (her now ex-BF) at the time. Chick gets drunk, and ALMOST goes home with another guy. I was her ride, and I ended up taking her home. But seriously, if I/we weren't there, she def would have went home with this guy. That night, my opinion of her def changed to the worse. Def not trust worthy. I hate it when my GF hangs out with her, but, gotta let em do their thing and trust my GF.
    Oh man I hear ya. Check PM man.

She better not be selective and learn from her past, but probably won't. Some women, even if they learn, will probably not have the opportunity to go back from their mistakes. Got a cousin that is like 24-25. Slooted around and has 3 kids. She's probably learned now but no man wants that tbh.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There is a girl that i like who's in a relationship. I won't try anything dirty, but the second they break up, i'm jumping in. There is ALWAYS another guy waiting you to break up with your girl, if she's +7/10 ofc
    ***United Boys Crew***

LVG crew

Manchester United

Founder and President of the A.H.A (Anti-Heskey Association) Company.

Company's Slogan: *.. because he's really that sh!t*

Misc Med student crew
    Victoria Justice>Ariana Grande crew

DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well..if she had someone she wouldnt send a long ass message asking to meet will she? ..or is she still looking for someone but there's no one?

The message is just part of a bigger game. Once you learn to play it better than them or just not give a fck (the two are often mutually inclusive) you have all the control.

The message doesn't mean what you think it does necessarily. I know what you're thinking and I know that feel bro. Trust your gut and don't let her words cloud your judgment.

One of two things is happening:

1) she met up with other guy and things didn't go as well hoped. Either he pump and dumped her (if she's slutty like that) or they went on a "date" and it wasn't as good as she hoped.

2) he's still in the picture but she wants to string both of you along and keep as many options open as possible. she needs to keep you thinking there's hope for you two and let him (he's prolly a WK) think he's gonna get a shot at dat ass.
    This is very common for females to do.... it fits well into their obsession with attention and validity.

If you meet with her (I don't advise this) and she starts using terms like I'm confused, I don't know what I want, I need time to think, I love you but are we in live, blah, blah....
    The I guarantee you're looking at scenario# 2.

I've had both done to me. Never underestimate the ability of a female to be deceptive.

You're on the right path though. Enjoy single life and drop the drama and games brah. Mostly, always trust your gut.
    Last edited by DTRrex; 03-19-2012 at 11:30 AM.

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I might have to leave the MISC...everyday you mother****ers make me more and more against marriage and trusting women.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Broke up with mine yesterday because she didnt seem interested and was like 'i dont wanna break up but i am confused about my feelings'
    i asked again n again if there's someone else..kept denying.

now not even a day since breakup and shes posting on some guys fb pics who used to message her asking to meet her.
    and already posting pics of shoes to wear out partying tonight.

so whenever she becomes weird..its most likely a guy....otherwise they wont let u break up so easily if there's no one around to monkey branch.

with my previous ex also...i found out later that she was already cheating on me with a guy.

glad i ended it without making a fool out of myself in both cases.
    Respect.

1 miscer shared his situation with me via pm. Girl he was involved with showed good signs at the start, what she said and did aligned but, then, out of nowhere, she suddenly became distant. No responses. All distant. Not returning calls. I immediately said it was 1) ex is in the picture or coming around 2) new guy = better looking/aesthetics

Sure enough, it was #1, ex in the picture, and of course, "nothing happened" + female logic. This is the start of a relationship or of being involved with someone. If not committed, no harm done but, would you really wife up someone's sloppy seconds (quote Sean Avery)? While distasteful, Avery says it like it is.

Reps OP for manning up. This is how I see it. I do not commit to women who have guy friends or always have a bf or have a ex around, mention him or have anti depressants or bi-polar or significant issues on the surface from go. I just do not acknowledge these women seriously but, they do make up a significant amount of the women in this country and western society. I would be a fool not to bone them or better yet, get my dick sucked but, I am not getting involved with them exclusively. In the event of them getting pregnant "accidentally" (since there is no form of contraception and alternatives), what then happens is a ****ing nightmare.

To be blunt, you cannot get her pregnant if you stick it in her ass or mouth, and she swallows. Just saying.

For guys out there playing super-hero, stop. Your making a mockery of what little testosterone you do have.

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post

Very true but, what happens in the event of death, my disappearance from the world, and I have left behind a son, a male heir? Bish is too hormonal and loopy as **** to take care of them? Ends up in a mental ward or worse, and the kid is their to fend off himself against the world? **** ain't right.

While I will go as far to say, no women is not without baggage, same with us guys but, the smartest thing there is within reasonable doubt would be, finding women with much less baggage. We got our own **** going on and she got her ****. You merge when together and her **** becomes your problem. Too many men try to play super-hero.

In all the accounts I have seen or come across over the years of males trying to fix their broken gf, it doesn't end well. My theory would be that, the makes are not alpha, not taking charge, and presenting take it or leave theme to the relationship. CHange is in order in contrast to female logic and your trying to change me. Change is happening without a doubt. I am going places with or without her. Straight up and fly right bishes. NYY put it best that, women are not exactly in short supply. Women of quality and substance are.

Originally Posted by NoFXN View Post
    I might have to leave the MISC...everyday you mother****ers make me more and more against marriage and trusting women.
    wiki divorce and look at the stats of women filling for divorce. It makes up 60% of the divorce being filled by them and it goes up higher in different states. You got to love female logic. Rage when not getting married or wanting kids once aesthetic expiration date sets in. Gets married + rages and wants divorce + your money also known as alimony.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce

According to a study published in the American Law and Economics Review, women currently file slightly more than two-thirds of divorce cases in the United States.[54] There is some variation among states, and the numbers have also varied over time, with about 60% of filings by women in most of the 19th century, and over 70% by women in some states just after no-fault divorce was introduced, according to the paper. Evidence is given that among college-educated couples, the percentages of divorces initiated by women is approximately 90%.

A study has found that White female-Black male and White female-Asian male marriages are more prone to divorce than White-White pairings.[19] Conversely, unions between White males and non-White females (and between Hispanics and non-Hispanic persons) have similar or lower risks of divorce than White-White marriages.[19]

Regarding divorce settlements, according to the 2004 Grant Thornton survey in the UK, women obtained a better or considerably better settlement than men in 60% of cases. In 30% of cases the assets were split 50-50, and in only 10% of cases did men achieve better settlements (down from 24% the previous year). The report concluded that the percentage of shared residence orders would need to increase in order for more equitable financial divisions to become the norm.[51]

Some jurisdictions give unequal rights to men and women when filing for divorce.

For couples to Conservative or Orthodox Jewish law (which by Israeli civil law includes all Jews in Israel), the husband must grant his wife a divorce through a document called a get. If the man refuses, the woman can appeal to a court or the community to pressure the husband. A woman whose husband refuses to grant the get or who is missing is called an agunah, is still married, and therefore cannot remarry. Under Orthodox law, children of an extramarital affair involving a married Jewish woman are considered mamzerim (illegitimate) and cannot marry non-mamzerim.[53]
    Women who are 99% of the times the ones pushing for marriage are usually the ones filling and ending it. By default as I have previously said in another thread, women are by default expressing male superiority and inability to co-inside with equality the moment they need to sponge off a man and take alimony.

We live under a feminine legal system but, if all things being equal, if there is all this push for equality, a woman is just as liable to take care of herself as is a man. Not in the eyes of the law. It expresses male superiority and the fact, females are money hungry and sponging off a man's resources further expresses this very fact.

Keep your **** locked brah in a bank account in the Cayman islands if you dare consider such stupidity. I got a friend that is foreign, slams other girls, wife is typical westerner that things she can exploit sex so, he responds with cheating and hiding money in offshore accounts. In the event it ends, he has a get away plan to leave the country, and live outside. The unfortunate side effect being children involved. Savings and taking care of them is set in place but, unfortunately, with time, they will become Westernized too.

The 90% divorce rate filled by females caters to the the desire to go slumming and shoot for the better looking man. The desire for marriage usually sets in once their short shelf life shows signs of depreciation or has passed on top of "biological clock ticking!"

None of the above pushes for unity. There is a time to reap and a time to sow. Someone must lead and someone must follow. There is a reason for gender roles. As I have stated openly before, all things being equal, there is equality but, men and women are not equal nor are we the same. Even things like equal opportunity do not exist.
    Last edited by jamestown0101; 03-19-2012 at 11:59 AM.

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    Respect.

1 miscer shared his situation with me via pm. Girl he was involved with showed good signs at the start, what she said and did aligned but, then, out of nowhere, she suddenly became distant. No responses. All distant. Not returning calls. I immediately said it was 1) ex is in the picture or coming around 2) new guy = better looking/aesthetics

Sure enough, it was #1, ex in the picture, and of course, "nothing happened" + female logic. This is the start of a relationship or of being involved with someone. If not committed, no harm done but, would you really wife up someone's sloppy seconds (quote Sean Avery)? While distasteful, Avery says it like it is.

Reps OP for manning up. This is how I see it. I do not commit to women who have guy friends or always have a bf or have a ex around, mention him or have anti depressants or bi-polar or significant issues on the surface from go. I just do not acknowledge these women seriously but, they do make up a significant amount of the women in this country and western society. I would be a fool not to bone them or better yet, get my dick sucked but, I am not getting involved with them exclusively. In the event of them getting pregnant "accidentally" (since there is no form of contraception and alternatives), what then happens is a ****ing nightmare.

To be blunt, you cannot get her pregnant if you stick it in her ass or mouth, and she swallows. Just saying.

For guys out there playing super-hero, stop. Your making a mockery of what little testosterone you do have.
    If you get a bish pregnant you better throw her down the stairs...That is going to be my MO...100% srs no kids for me until late 30's. If any girl tries to change that then she just won herself a trip down the Rocky stairs.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you get a bish pregnant you better throw her down the stairs...That is going to be my MO...100% srs no kids for me until late 30's. If any girl tries to change that then she just won herself a trip down the Rocky stairs.
    **** ain't right brah.

I can press hit on everything aesthetic with a pulse SMASH OR DISREGARD!

With kids in the picture, its game over! Nothing you do at this point can protect you. Unity is key. This is what its suppose to be about but, again, there is the press for equality which does not exist. We live in a society that is feminine as is the legal system. Women want their cake and want to eat it too. NVRSTOPWORKING posted a video and this bish went on a rant about "I AM A INDEPENDENT WOMAN, STRONG WOMAN, I DON'T NEED A MAN!"

BRB COLLECT ALIMONY. WAIT WUT?

Don't get me wrong brah. I know strong and independent women out there that are single moms that work, had a dead beat father, and they do it. Most want to play the victim card and come out with their sob stories. "I AM A WOMAN AND I AM A VICTIM!"

I dumped my ex for the exact same reason. In the event I knock up a girl, she is pregnant for I get hit by a ****ing stray bullet or die of some unexplained cause, what the **** happens to my son or daughter with a bish that wants to play out being a victim? Does he develop alpha like qualities? Does he become a man? How about a strong independent woman or does she go the way of mom, a sob story and train wreck of a person? Tell a kid not to do something and they do it. Worse, they do what they see their parents do.

My advice is to get yourself sorted out, protect yourself, live it up especially at age 22. I am fortunate with a girl who has strong European roots, grand parents raising her, and her making the conscious choice not to be a train wreck or go the way of the typical Western American woman or worse, like Tiff.

Good women do exist brah. You just got to put your foot down, know that you are going places in this world with or without her. Plant your flag. March to the beat of your own drum.

In b4 female logic!

The message is just part of a bigger game. Once you learn to play it better than them or just not give a fck (the two are often mutually inclusive) you have all the control.

The message doesn't mean what you think it does necessarily. I know what you're thinking and I know that feel bro. Trust your gut and don't let her words cloud your judgment.

One of two things is happening:

1) she met up with other guy and things didn't go as well hoped. Either he pump and dumped her (if she's slutty like that) or they went on a "date" and it wasn't as good as she hoped.

2) he's still in the picture but she wants to string both of you along and keep as many options open as possible. she needs to keep you thinking there's hope for you two and let him (he's prolly a WK) think he's gonna get a shot at dat ass.
    This is very common for females to do.... it fits well into their obsession with attention and validity.

If you meet with her (I don't advise this) and she starts using terms like I'm confused, I don't know what I want, I need time to think, I love you but are we in live, blah, blah....
    The I guarantee you're looking at scenario# 2.

I've had both done to me. Never underestimate the ability of a female to be deceptive.

You're on the right path though. Enjoy single life and drop the drama and games brah. Mostly, always trust your gut.
    Reps on spread.

The truth is that, her actions no matter what she did or hasn't did is to get a rise out of you. The typical male response is Jersey Shore ronnie, flipping tables and breaking **** cause his gf is a whore followed by crying on tv. Real original. A lot of testosterone in crying on national tv. Its men like that that make me sick.

A better response would be to freeze them out. Bish is dead to me. A ****ing mack truck could run her stupid ass over or she could get gang banged then murdered, and notasingle****isgiven.jpg. Not insinuating to organize such a plan or to take matters into your own hands. Just end it. Clean cut break and end. New beginnings.

Most guys want to fight and pretend they are chuck liddell and they will fight the world of men who **** their whore of a gf. Mind is blown.

At 27, I can say I have seen a lot of funny things over the years. I ended up at a party last weekend. Saw girls from high school and college, all of whom were younger. Even though they are younger, they were haggard as ****. Some had kids, some hadn't and were fat as ****. Poor diet, lots of kills, debt, no education, no career, life or anything going on and would you believe, men will chase that **** years before, and maybe even a few now.

All these bishes are gonna get knocked up in a decade or less, their shelf life is teetering on the brink of non-existence, and the sec you meet some other sluts, you wont really care. Once its over OP, drop all contact, all tabs, all communications even if that includes mutual contacts.

Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    **** ain't right brah.

I can press hit on everything aesthetic with a pulse SMASH OR DISREGARD!

With kids in the picture, its game over! Nothing you do at this point can protect you. Unity is key. This is what its suppose to be about but, again, there is the press for equality which does not exist. We live in a society that is feminine as is the legal system. Women want their cake and want to eat it too. NVRSTOPWORKING posted a video and this bish went on a rant about "I AM A INDEPENDENT WOMAN, STRONG WOMAN, I DON'T NEED A MAN!"

BRB COLLECT ALIMONY. WAIT WUT?

[img]http://www.gabeswebsite.com/images/reaction/laugh_tom_cruise.gif[/ig]

Don't get me wrong brah. I know strong and independent women out there that are single moms that work, had a dead beat father, and they do it. Most want to play the victim card and come out with their sob stories. "I AM A WOMAN AND I AM A VICTIM!"

I dumped my ex for the exact same reason. In the event I knock up a girl, she is pregnant for I get hit by a ****ing stray bullet or die of some unexplained cause, what the **** happens to my son or daughter with a bish that wants to play out being a victim? Does he develop alpha like qualities? Does he become a man? How about a strong independent woman or does she go the way of mom, a sob story and train wreck of a person? Tell a kid not to do something and they do it. Worse, they do what they see their parents do.

My advice is to get yourself sorted out, protect yourself, live it up especially at age 22. I am fortunate with a girl who has strong European roots, grand parents raising her, and her making the conscious choice not to be a train wreck or go the way of the typical Western American woman or worse, like Tiff.

Good women do exist brah. You just got to put your foot down, know that you are going places in this world with or without her. Plant your flag. March to the beat of your own drum.

In b4 female logic!
    My concern is really that if I did have a kid at this early of an age it would ruin and hamper my goals for the future. I have certain dreams I want to accomplish and I will NEVER allow a woman to interrupt that EVER! Even if I loved the girl my goals are more important...I see it as my destiny!

oh lawd.

logged into her fb..and saw deleted convo of her with some ex-hookup a week ago.

seems like she met him and he bought her drinks....he has a gf so dunno what happened but seems like he isnt interested in her at all...and now she wants me back.

lol

its shockingly funny and i am so angry i doubted myself.

now she wants to meet up and being all sweet etc.

it doesnt matter if she fuked him or not.....she was doin sh!t behind my back while our relationship was suffering.

dunno if i should even bother talking about it and give her a chance to confess
    F*ck Joe Biden

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know that feel too well OP. "I love you so much ace, I don't know what I'd do without you." 2 weeks later I see her in the park with her ex-bf who was calling her and begging her to come back many times during our relationship. When I started to get curious I called her out on this and she gave me the above mentioned phrase.

^^^simply ignore her

Originally Posted by ace_gauntlit View Post
    I know that feel too well OP. "I love you so much ace, I don't know what I'd do without you." 2 weeks later I see her in the park with her ex-bf who was calling her and begging her to come back many times during our relationship. When I started to get curious I called her out on this and she gave me the above mentioned phrase.

^^^simply ignore her
    bish is texting me again n again....i dont even know if she deserves even a normal reply....

she just seems desperate ....which is further turning me off

i cant believe how pathetic she is...putting herself on a platter and no one to even fuk her or date her..lol
    F*ck Joe Biden

six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    oh lawd.

logged into her fb..and saw deleted convo of her with some ex-hookup a week ago.

seems like she met him and he bought her drinks....he has a gf so dunno what happened but seems like he isnt interested in her at all...and now she wants me back.

lol

it doesnt matter if she fuked him or not.....she was doin sh!t behind my back while our relationship was suffering.

its ok bro just stay with her im sure they didnt do anything bad

oh lawd.

lol

You see bro. Go back and read my post again. Dudes like jamestown and I (and others) don't tell you guys this stuff because because we're cynical butthurt woman Haters..... it's because we've been around the block, dealt with the crazies, done the relationship bs, and have learned from past mistakes.

I know it's hard to differentiate between advice from butthurt beta virgins who hate girls because they reject them.... and dudes who legit know the game and know how the female mind works....
    But as I said man, ALWAYS trust your gut. You were given instinct for a reason.

I am sorry to hear that it went down like this though. I've been there... many have. The good news is that you're 22 and got a tough life experience out of the way early and you'll be better off in the future dating game having gone through this.

Onward and upward brah.

bish is texting me again n again....i dont even know if she deserves even a normal reply....

i cant believe how pathetic she is...putting herself on a platter and no one to even fuk her or date her..lol
    Either ignore her until she gets the hint or simply reply "Trust is broken. I'm moving on to better things. Take care". And leave it at that.... it'll drive her nuts.

Don't explain about the ******** message, etc.... all she'll do is manipulate it so you some how end up feeling bad for her. Don't give her that chance.

Either ignore her until she gets the hint or simply reply "Trust is broken. I'm moving on to better things. Take care". And leave it at that.... it'll drive her nuts.

Don't explain about the ******** message, etc.... all she'll do is manipulate it so you some how end up feeling bad for her. Don't give her that chance.
    nah..i wanna hear her out and see how she justifies her behaviour...so i know how to screen girls better in future.

of course i m not taking her back....but in my previous relationship also i left it at that and it made me very confused for next few weeks as to what happened.
    F*ck Joe Biden

W8sB4dates is not very well liked. (-100) W8sB4dates is not very well liked. (-100) W8sB4dates is not very well liked. (-100) W8sB4dates is not very well liked. (-100) W8sB4dates is not very well liked. (-100) W8sB4dates is not very well liked. (-100) W8sB4dates is not very well liked. (-100) W8sB4dates is not very well liked. (-100) W8sB4dates is not very well liked. (-100) W8sB4dates is not very well liked. (-100) W8sB4dates is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by corpsedub View Post
    so the moral of the story is. there should always be a girl lined up.
    ^^^This. Gotta keep a couple on the bench.

That lets you chill. You won't be that guy all woriied when your GF goes out if shes gonna cheat, dance with other dudes.. blah blah...cause you will know if she does she goes to the bench and you bring in a new starter to the line up.
    "Muscles and Motorcycles never go out of style"

so apparently there isnt any guy lined up..lol

got a message from her today morning saying she didnt owe me a fair explanation and she hurt me and that why she didnt try to save the relationship was because she wanted me to sort myself out (was kinda low lately and disinterested in hanging out with her), and that she wants to meet up and talk and see what can be done.

havent replied.

bish has no idea the damage shes done to my lie..although i cant blame her completely, i think its best i try to focus on my life right now and get a good job.
    Unemployment miscer? It would be nice temporarily to not have to wake up on schedule all the time but, it would get played out quickly.

My concern is really that if I did have a kid at this early of an age it would ruin and hamper my goals for the future. I have certain dreams I want to accomplish and I will NEVER allow a woman to interrupt that EVER! Even if I loved the girl my goals are more important...I see it as my destiny!
    Good stuff brah/ Keep your priorities > women. Still acquire but, keep focused.

oh lawd.

lol

Respect for manning up brah. Reps on spread.

I know a guy who is going through a rough time. If that doesn't make matters worse, his friend started hanging out with his gf after she dumped him, and now, he is giving her the horn. Typical.

My advice would be to get your life back on track, definitely take the dive and plunge your cawk into other womenz but, sort your self out and get particular on goals or the things you intend to accomplish. Women want a successful man or a man that is on the path to success. If they see a man as a sinking ship, they will get off, and the same goes for being overly available or needy as ****.

Basically, female logic will in fact rationalize their actions and excuses despite character assassination and their own disgrace. In a sense, men have ****ed up conditioning her along the way that, its okay to go slumming, and **** around. Some ******* bf will take her back. **** happens man. I am not one to look back. I am always moving forward and a lot of times, its best to leave some of them behind.

Before I started here as a miscer, I was ****ing with this girl, met out at a club by myself (friend was being gay, drunk, lame) and I hooked up. I was sober too. I think I downed a rock start before creeping hard. It couldn't have been easier. She was eye ****ing, I got piece in the men's bathroom before being ejected from the building. We ended up ****ing on the beach (summer time). Was not paying for a hotel room. I never even took her number. She fb me.

Recognizing Caesar's genius - man suggested not giving real name. Lesson learned lol

We ended up ****ing for weeks, months even, was not CEREAL, bish just turned 20, was a skank, I mean i hit it immediately, and she was on talking about us having kids, marriage (yes, I am aware all red flags), and shortly afterward, I got a text, "not that your my bf!"

She and I were only ****ing for maybe a few months, steady but, apparently, I had to inform her, I was not cereal. I did so in a less then eloquent manner which resulted in her raging. I repeat, I was not a miscer other wise, I could have shared much of it with miscer fellow friends here. Typical raging followed - fb status updates "I HATE MEN," followed by wks and 41 comments of ****gy times ****ers pedestal treatment to said skank.

What follows is the typical female logic, "its okay if you don't want to be with me," guilt trip. Shady ****. Plan is to hangout in a week. I had family, cousin coming out, was busy, no fronting or game or bull****. Just straight up. She is blowing up my phone, texting non stop, nonstop, NONSTOP, I reply, and then sudden silence. Now, If you are as active as I have been, SILENT = bad sign. I got a few messages when I wake up the next day real talk, I was clubbing with my cus so, we were hitting on bishes. I already stated, I was no CEREAL what so ever.

Couple days later, "I miss you text" follows. Day 4, "I went to see my ex to get my stuff," HUGE RED FLAG, like, I am disgusted in females who mention or comment about ex. At this point, its like she is a dead contact. **** ain't going any where. Day 5, "I sort of ****ed my ex. I am sorry."

I did not even respond. WHat followed was literally 100s of texts, "I am sorry," + FEMALE LOGIC, STRONG FEMALE LOGIC IS STRONG!

Not even mad. My biggest knock is when women say, "I am gf/wife material" and then, they contradict themselves, behavior doesn't add up with what they are saying which being 99.9% of the time. Typically, males condone and tolerate this **** so, its not hard to see why they try to pull it. Turns out, her ex ex she ****ed while she was dating exclusively her more recent ex.

All you can do is acquire or disregard. There is no guarantees in this life. If she is not to standard, it is what it is. Notasingle****isgiven.jpg. I ****ed a nurse same week and picked up waitresses. It was a good summer. In future, I do not give real name any more. Again, Credit to Caesar, and recognizing the man's genius. Also, maybe to be more eloquent when making women aware that, I am not their bf.

I cannot say, that was the most absurd text I have ever received from a female but, it was pretty funny.

nah..i wanna hear her out and see how she justifies her behaviour...so i know how to screen girls better in future.

of course i m not taking her back....but in my previous relationship also i left it at that and it made me very confused for next few weeks as to what happened.
    There is very little you can get out of females. If my situation was not a skank from a bar or club, an actually gf like your situation, I would probably be annoyed in the least, and incline to acquire others but, definitely attempting to slam her friends without a doubt.

I fail to see what is to be gained by this. Likely, the behavior that would follow is a lot of trolling. Flaking. Telling her, I will meet her in a certain spot, always way out of reach for her followed by standing her up. "Hey, I can't make it. something has come up!"

gave her one last chance..and she blew it...only wanted to drag me along and was eyeing other guys.

some updates:

- she came begging for me after 3 days of break up and no contact..and wanted me still around and give it another shot...so we fuked couple of times and started hanging out...but even then she had started messaging this new guy in another country all the time. (according to her..just friends...though they did meetup when we had broken up)

- again she started messaging less, making excuses to hangout and would text other guys all the time, go partying and not even invite me along...and only hangout when she felt like.....basically i just felt like i was wasting my time on her.

- had a huge argument with her today coz she had been flaking for the past 2 days...told her i am ending it as i dont see any point being around...told me she doesnt wanna lose me, loves me..blah blah but doesnt wanna be committed as shes scared.

- went to her house to meet her late at night to talk things out...and her phone started ringing..same guy she met when we had broken up who lives in another country (friend of her roomie) calling her in the middle of the night who she would keep texting while ignoring me ..and if i asked why shes so busy..she was like 'i have sooo much work'.

- told me she hadnt or couldnt think of cheating but didnt want me as a boyfriend but still wanted me around as she wasnt sure.

- ended it for good this time.....called me 15 times..but didnt answer..and told her she's to be blamed for all the fights and its her fault relationship ended because she would keep entertaining other guys behind my back....doesnt matter if shes fuking them or not.

------------

Cliffs:
    - begged me back..gave her last chance

- did show feelings but kept crossing my boundaries again and again...messaging other new guy friend (s) and ignoring me...and placing me as last priority.

- told me she still wanted me around because she couldnt imagine losing me...but still didnt show commitment or dedication.

- came to know they both would talk on the phone a lot and message each other more than she ever messaged me last few days...and would find reasons to not hangout with me.

- couldnt trust her anymore....and ended it.
    F*ck Joe Biden

You were extremely stupid for jumping into this one hoping for anything different.

QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    gave her one last chance..and she blew it...only wanted to drag me along and was eyeing other guys.

some updates:

- she came begging for me after 3 days of break up and no contact..and wanted me still around and give it another shot...so we fuked couple of times and started hanging out...but even then she had started messaging this new guy in another country all the time. (according to her..just friends...though they did meetup when we had broken up)

- again she started messaging less, making excuses to hangout and would text other guys all the time, go partying and not even invite me along...and only hangout when she felt like.....basically i just felt like i was wasting my time on her.

- had a huge argument with her today coz she had been flaking for the past 2 days...told her i am ending it as i dont see any point being around...told me she doesnt wanna lose me, loves me..blah blah but doesnt wanna be committed as shes scared.

- went to her house to meet her late at night to talk things out...and her phone started ringing..same guy she met when we had broken up who lives in another country (friend of her roomie) calling her in the middle of the night who she would keep texting while ignoring me ..and if i asked why shes so busy..she was like 'i have sooo much work'.

- told me she hadnt or couldnt think of cheating but didnt want me as a boyfriend but still wanted me around as she wasnt sure.

- ended it for good this time.....called me 15 times..but didnt answer..and told her she's to be blamed for all the fights and its her fault relationship ended because she would keep entertaining other guys behind my back....doesnt matter if shes fuking them or not.

------------

Cliffs:
    - begged me back..gave her last chance

- did show feelings but kept crossing my boundaries again and again...messaging other new guy friend (s) and ignoring me...and placing me as last priority.

- told me she still wanted me around because she couldnt imagine losing me...but still didnt show commitment or dedication.

- came to know they both would talk on the phone a lot and message each other more than she ever messaged me last few days...and would find reasons to not hangout with me.

- couldnt trust her anymore....and ended it.
    Wait I'm confused. I thought you had already canned her? But shame on you for trying to work things back out. I thought you just wanted to "hear her out" one last time?

Anyways, this thread was FULL of solid advice. Only if I would of saw this in September-Febuary when I was going through this ish. Womp. Live/Learn.