Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    LoadedLux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoadedLux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoadedLux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol good stuff

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PunkyCindy View Post
    ....but I'm having to do cardio lol
    For the first time this year I cut without doing any cardio and it worked just fine. It sure was nice not having to huff and puff mindlessly for hours.

Originally Posted by PunkyCindy View Post
    I'm going down to 1300 strict for a couple weeks and see if that helps. I really do want to be going a little faster than one lb a week at this weight.
    If you really do that, you're gonna drop weight fast. You'll probably be able to say there for a good long time too. (oh and, emphasis on "strict")
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I actually had a good friday and saturday. I did snack a little yesterday but everyone was doing drugs and alcohol, I admit it was my thoughest night yet but I stayed of the stuff. Caloriewise I could take some snacks so all is good. And I actually feel lighter already after this weekend (first healthy weekend in a loooong time). Keep this up and friday should bring something positive!

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Earlbolus View Post
    I actually had a good friday and saturday. I did snack a little yesterday but everyone was doing drugs and alcohol, I admit it was my thoughest night yet but I stayed of the stuff. Caloriewise I could take some snacks so all is good. And I actually feel lighter already after this weekend (first healthy weekend in a loooong time). Keep this up and friday should bring something positive!
    When you get down to low bodyfat, you may end up wondering if it was worth the sacrifice.
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Down 2 lbs this week to 252. I normally do some fasted cardio before I weigh in on Sundays lol but I didn't this morning so that 252 feels even better.
    TEAM DEMON
    Follow my Journey here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=

Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Right, couldn't post yesterday as I meant to due to too much celebration This is what I'm talking about:

Did that really... happen? Did I really manage to run a full marathon? Still ridiculously excited about it, and most of all, proud.
    Definitely not a great time, nor was that my aim with trying to run a marathon. To me it was about beating the person I used to be. The memory of weighing 250lbs and not being able to run for over 5 minutes during warmup in PE while I was in highschool is all too fresh, and in a sense that's what led me to start a new, healthy life.

I used to absolutely LOATHE any kind of running, long distance even more. Gave running another shot after losing a considerable amount of weight and I ended up falling in love with it. The change in mindset completely reversed my feelings about running. What started out as horrible torture that seemed like it just wouldn't end turned into that one moment that's only mine, where I can think about anything without frustration or any unwanted emotions, where even the most complex of problems seems simple, where the one thing I have to do is to keep running.

The main reason why I went as far as training for the full marathon was to prove to myself that anything is possible as long as I put my mind into it. If even the obese kid who couldn't run a mile managed to run a full marathon, it truly means that we are the only thing standing between the present and our goals, no matter how lofty they may seem at the time.

I honestly can't find words to describe how proud I am of it, of finally feeling like I have gotten to a place where I thought I wouldn't ever get just a couple of years ago. SO thankful for all the people who inspired me to never give up, even when it all seemed for naught. If I'm able to return even a 1/10th of that to people who wish to do the same, I'll be overjoyed
    (I'll probably come around later and correct the million mistakes I must've made while typing this, still hyped as hell and I swear to god my English gets worse by the day :x)

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awesome job winfamy!!!!!!!!
    TEAM DEMON
    Follow my Journey here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=

Etharian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etharian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etharian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etharian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etharian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etharian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etharian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etharian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etharian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etharian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etharian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Excellent work Winfamy! It takes a lot of mental determination to do that. I'm working my way to that distance right now. I have a 1/2 marathon in January and then we'll see if I want to sign up for a full marathon.

I dropped 3.5 lbs since last Friday giving my a weight of 158.5 lbs. Getting closer to my goal. Putting some more emphasis on pullups, they just feel awesome now that I can do a few in row. I'll be on travel for work the next two weeks, so my gym routine is going to have to be altered based on weights available at my hotels, eating should be easier, as I generally find it easier to eat less when on travel. Hoping for 145 lbs by Thanksgiving. Once I am there I'll evaluate again and see if I need to keep cutting. At that point hopefully I will be close to transitioning to bulking.

Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by curjo View Post
    Awesome job winfamy!!!!!!!!
    Thank you

Originally Posted by Etharian View Post
    Excellent work Winfamy! It takes a lot of mental determination to do that. I'm working my way to that distance right now. I have a 1/2 marathon in January and then we'll see if I want to sign up for a full marathon.
    You can do it man All it takes is perseverance! The hardest part truly is deciding you want to go for it, then it's just a matter of time keep us up with your running progress!

Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DSUP View Post
    When you get down to low bodyfat, you may end up wondering if it was worth the sacrifice.
    It will be worth the sacrifice. I do miss being completely smashed, but to be honest, lower bodyfat will give so much more satisfaction. If I compare myself now, the 210-version with the 240-version, I can say I already feel much better about myself. Can't wait to have everything moving towards my goal again. Of course, with moderation there shouldn't be a problem with recreational substances in my opinion, but moderation wasn't working for me, so cutting it out was the best thing to do for now.

Winfamy, gratz on your awesome run! Great job bro!

As for yesterday, I did ate more then intended, but was on the bike for 50 minutes today so that should compensate it somewhat. Today everything went great dietwise, nothing to complain. Gymwise many PR's, so happy with that too.

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is incredibly awesome. Extremely inspirational, man. How's the reverse dieting coming along, btw?

Originally Posted by Winfamy View Post
    Right, couldn't post yesterday as I meant to due to too much celebration This is what I'm talking about:

Did that really... happen? Did I really manage to run a full marathon? Still ridiculously excited about it, and most of all, proud.
    Definitely not a great time, nor was that my aim with trying to run a marathon. To me it was about beating the person I used to be. The memory of weighing 250lbs and not being able to run for over 5 minutes during warmup in PE while I was in highschool is all too fresh, and in a sense that's what led me to start a new, healthy life.

I used to absolutely LOATHE any kind of running, long distance even more. Gave running another shot after losing a considerable amount of weight and I ended up falling in love with it. The change in mindset completely reversed my feelings about running. What started out as horrible torture that seemed like it just wouldn't end turned into that one moment that's only mine, where I can think about anything without frustration or any unwanted emotions, where even the most complex of problems seems simple, where the one thing I have to do is to keep running.

The main reason why I went as far as training for the full marathon was to prove to myself that anything is possible as long as I put my mind into it. If even the obese kid who couldn't run a mile managed to run a full marathon, it truly means that we are the only thing standing between the present and our goals, no matter how lofty they may seem at the time.

I honestly can't find words to describe how proud I am of it, of finally feeling like I have gotten to a place where I thought I wouldn't ever get just a couple of years ago. SO thankful for all the people who inspired me to never give up, even when it all seemed for naught. If I'm able to return even a 1/10th of that to people who wish to do the same, I'll be overjoyed
    (I'll probably come around later and correct the million mistakes I must've made while typing this, still hyped as hell and I swear to god my English gets worse by the day :x)

Originally Posted by Voxmusculus View Post
    This is incredibly awesome. Extremely inspirational, man. How's the reverse dieting coming along, btw?
    Thank you It's going really well, this is my first week at a surplus and I've gained a half pound exactly gaining strength every single workout is such a welcome feeling! Think not getting any strength gains was the worst part about cutting to me, so hard to keep your motivation up like that!

1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It will be worth the sacrifice. I do miss being completely smashed, but to be honest, lower bodyfat will give so much more satisfaction. If I compare myself now, the 210-version with the 240-version, I can say I already feel much better about myself. Can't wait to have everything moving towards my goal again. Of course, with moderation there shouldn't be a problem with recreational substances in my opinion, but moderation wasn't working for me, so cutting it out was the best thing to do for now.

Winfamy, gratz on your awesome run! Great job bro!

As for yesterday, I did ate more then intended, but was on the bike for 50 minutes today so that should compensate it somewhat. Today everything went great dietwise, nothing to complain. Gymwise many PR's, so happy with that too.
    It IS worth the sacrifice. I have meant to say something earlier, but it's something I don't say out loud very often. You should be very proud of yourself for each and every day of being "substance-free"....When I first began getting fit, I continued with the alcohol...negated the effects of exercise, not to mention the dangerous effects on my life (not gonna go into that now) BUT as I come up on 11/11/12...I will celebrate 1year of being absolutely alcohol free and almost 50 pounds lighter! (47lbs as of td) The gym is my new addiction And it feels awesome each and every day! Keep Strong and Keep At It, You're doing Awesome!! AND It Is Sooooo Worth It!!

**Keep up that awesome work @Winfamy!!! You are an inspiration!!
    *****://instagram.com/1Reddress
    *****://twitter.com/1Reddress

"Be honest, Be Accountable and Be Humorous!"
    Note To Self: "I will NOT give up on Me!!"
    #Neverlosinganotherday

Originally Posted by 1Reddress View Post
    It IS worth the sacrifice. I have meant to say something earlier, but it's something I don't say out loud very often. You should be very proud of yourself for each and every day of being "substance-free"....When I first began getting fit, I continued with the alcohol...negated the effects of exercise, not to mention the dangerous effects on my life (not gonna go into that now) BUT as I come up on 11/11/12...I will celebrate 1year of being absolutely alcohol free and almost 50 pounds lighter! (47lbs as of td) The gym is my new addiction And it feels awesome each and every day! Keep Strong and Keep At It, You're doing Awesome!! AND It Is Sooooo Worth It!!
    Thanks for the kind words and I must say that I have a lot of respect for you being off alcohol for a whole year. That's some mad dedication and deserves applause! Also 50 pounds, great job!

Watched a couple of movies and there was fast food involved. Since I am substance free now, I think the next step is looking at thing psychologically. I observe that I still have the habit of using food as recreation instead of fuel for my body. It's just to easy while watching a movie/playing games to eat or to grab something while waiting. Probably a link my mind made because of doing it all those years. It is too bad because everything was going great so far this week so this kinda messes things up a bit.

I remember some people doing a fast this comp or the last few ones. I'm gonna try one, 36 hours and check back in with results. I will keep drinking water and will go the gym tomorrow morning (00:40 wednesday night as of typing this). End time will be thursday 12:00. I don't plan to do this regularly, but always wanted to give it a try. I will use 00:00, 40 minutes ago, as the start time.

1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for the kind words and I must say that I have a lot of respect for you being off alcohol for a whole year. That's some mad dedication and deserves applause! Also 50 pounds, great job!

Watched a couple of movies and there was fast food involved. Since I am substance free now, I think the next step is looking at thing psychologically. I observe that I still have the habit of using food as recreation instead of fuel for my body. It's just to easy while watching a movie/playing games to eat or to grab something while waiting. Probably a link my mind made because of doing it all those years. It is too bad because everything was going great so far this week so this kinda messes things up a bit.

I remember some people doing a fast this comp or the last few ones. I'm gonna try one, 36 hours and check back in with results. I will keep drinking water and will go the gym tomorrow morning (00:40 wednesday night as of typing this). End time will be thursday 12:00. I don't plan to do this regularly, but always wanted to give it a try. I will use 00:00, 40 minutes ago, as the start time.
    I'm still working on the "Psychological" aspect...because yes, obviously eating as a recreation was a factor too Even not having a drink in hand, it was difficult to break the "diet soda" or a "sandwich" as a replacement...I now try to focus on the extra H20 always in hand..

Wishing you the best on your "Fast"

#Neverlosinganotherday

Originally Posted by 1Reddress View Post
    I'm still working on the "Psychological" aspect...because yes, obviously eating as a recreation was a factor too Even not having a drink in hand, it was difficult to break the "diet soda" or a "sandwich" as a replacement...I now try to focus on the extra H20 always in hand..

Wishing you the best on your "Fast"
    Hmm gonna have some extra H20 in the hand too. I'm now eleven hours into the fast. Not feeling hungry yet, but I slept most of the eleven hours. No gym this morning, because I majorly overslept lol. Ah well, I will do this training tomorrow and the other one on friday as I usually do. I'm gonna take a multivitamin now.

jubu1583 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

28 lbs by Christmas

I started in January at 270 then I was 230 ish by August, then I stopped. Now I'm back at 228 and trying to go strong to 170 and finally loose that famous 100. However, in the meantime I'm going for 199 by Christmas. I know it might be hard but as the say reach for the moon

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Weighed in at 245lbs today which is exactly 35lbs down from my heaviest and half way to my initial goal of 210lbs. feelsgoodman.jpg
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajosbor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Forgot to weigh in last Friday, don't think i lost any. I was stalling again so i tried eating at maintenance for a week again and now back in a defecit. Started getting the diet in check again this last Sunday with workouts again. As of today I'm officially down, and finally, to "normal" BMI weight which is 169.
    This would be down 2lbs from 2 weeks ago. Went to the company promo page and got a free sample of white flood, along with other great Controlled Labs products, and i think it finally helped me push threw the stall and threw a little extra workout. Probably wait until Thursday to try either white flood again or one of the other free samples.
    Hopefully after finally breaking the 170 mark, i'll sail down to at least 165, maybe even 160, and see where to go from there.

Great job Winfamy, i don't like running at all but still respect someone who can especially a marathon.

Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Glad to see everyone in here making progress.

Weather Small or large. Progress is progress.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

*Proud Muscletech supporter*

19 hours into the fast right now. Feeling pretty good. Did feel hungry around 17-18 hours but it is gone again.

Originally Posted by jubu1583 View Post
    I started in January at 270 then I was 230 ish by August, then I stopped. Now I'm back at 228 and trying to go strong to 170 and finally loose that famous 100. However, in the meantime I'm going for 199 by Christmas. I know it might be hard but as the say reach for the moon
    Wishing you the best! Keep that positive attitude and you WILL succeed!

Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    Weighed in at 245lbs today which is exactly 35lbs down from my heaviest and half way to my initial goal of 210lbs. feelsgoodman.jpg
    That's awesome news! Keep up that great work!!

Originally Posted by ajosbor View Post
    Forgot to weigh in last Friday, don't think i lost any. I was stalling again so i tried eating at maintenance for a week again and now back in a defecit. Started getting the diet in check again this last Sunday with workouts again. As of today I'm officially down, and finally, to "normal" BMI weight which is 169.
    This would be down 2lbs from 2 weeks ago. Went to the company promo page and got a free sample of white flood, along with other great Controlled Labs products, and i think it finally helped me push threw the stall and threw a little extra workout. Probably wait until Thursday to try either white flood again or one of the other free samples.
    Hopefully after finally breaking the 170 mark, i'll sail down to at least 165, maybe even 160, and see where to go from there.

Great job Winfamy, i don't like running at all but still respect someone who can especially a marathon.
    I love hearing all these great success stories!! It helps keep me motivated and inspired to reach my goal!
    I am sooo close to breaking the 200# mark, I can taste it!! I haven't seen the scale move in a few weeks, but this week I am definitely feelin it! Can't wait till Friday to see! (BTW...Its SOOOO hard to stay away from the scale!! lol)

#Neverlosinganotherday

Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hey guys, haven't been on in a long while. Got absolutely SLAMMED when Sandy hit, and still no power at my house (going on 11 days now). Been at my grandmas for the last 5 nights since she's got power, but i haven't had time to come on here or do much logging on either of my logs. My ex's house got it really bad, she lived on a canal and her house had so much water damage it was deemed unlivable and needs to be completely regutted and done over, so i've had the kid wtih me to give her time to do her thing. On top of everything, we are having a blizzard here, and power is going down again to areas that got it back (ppl on FB bitching about it....STFU i NEVER got it back)

anywho, since the hurricane hit, the fridge went out, so i ate everything i could before it spoiled since i hate wasting food. Ate complete garbage, and am finally back on track and back on MFP logging again. Gained weight (as expected) but am motivated to start going back in the right direction.

My halloween injury that i posted is finally almost healed (still open a bit, needed stitches but i didnt want to go lol) so i'll start lifting as soon as the gym opens back up (drove 15 minutes in a blizzard to find out planet fitness was closed cuz it only had 1/2 power FML)
    White Blood 2.0 Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141970231 COMPLETED
    PROnom 23 Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149041523 COMPLETED

The push to "one"derland
    Jan 1: 257 | Jan 8: 252 | Jan 15: 251.4

Originally Posted by Metspride129 View Post
    hey guys, haven't been on in a long while. Got absolutely SLAMMED when Sandy hit, and still no power at my house (going on 11 days now). Been at my grandmas for the last 5 nights since she's got power, but i haven't had time to come on here or do much logging on either of my logs. My ex's house got it really bad, she lived on a canal and her house had so much water damage it was deemed unlivable and needs to be completely regutted and done over, so i've had the kid wtih me to give her time to do her thing. On top of everything, we are having a blizzard here, and power is going down again to areas that got it back (ppl on FB bitching about it....STFU i NEVER got it back)

anywho, since the hurricane hit, the fridge went out, so i ate everything i could before it spoiled since i hate wasting food. Ate complete garbage, and am finally back on track and back on MFP logging again. Gained weight (as expected) but am motivated to start going back in the right direction.

My halloween injury that i posted is finally almost healed (still open a bit, needed stitches but i didnt want to go lol) so i'll start lifting as soon as the gym opens back up (drove 15 minutes in a blizzard to find out planet fitness was closed cuz it only had 1/2 power FML)
    Well, when a natural disaster hits, eating healthy would be the last thing I would think about. Especially without power. Good to hear nobody was injured and that you and your family are fine. Everything sounds real f***ed up bro. Hang in there, everything will be restored sometime. I admire your dedication in all of this and keep it up!

As for me, over 35.5 hours into the fast right now. So it ends in 25 minutes. There were two times I got hungry and those were in hours 17 - 18 and 22 - 01 (which corresponds exactly with the times p.m.'s since I started at 00:00). For the rest it was pretty easy I guess. I think I could extent this fast from 36 hours to 48 hours, but I don't really see any point in it for now so I'll start my breakfast at 12:00 just as intended. I did drank enough water and took a multivitamin and also took an ECA around 16:00 yesterday, it made the evening pretty good manageable though. Maybe next time I won't take one, I don't know.

My midsection definately got alot smaller. Lovehandles and my stomach see the most improvement, face seems te same. But I just woke up and haven't drank anything yet the last 9 hours or so because of sleep so that would correct itself eventually I assume. The great improvements probably came from being empty inside and I guess will somewhat deminish again after eating and drinking again. We'll see how it turns out.

All-in-all I must say that it was a good experience and I don't seem to have any negative side-effects.

Edit: friday weigh-in: 209.7 lbs, that's -1.1 lbs this week.
    Last edited by Earlbolus; 11-09-2012 at 02:08 AM.

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Down to 189.4 this morning. Hello 180's!

I should be done cutting (@ 12%) around 180-175ish

Happy for sustained losses!
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000) MdavisUSF is just really nice. (+1000)
    Last week: 323.2
    This week: 321.4 (-1.8)
    Goal Next Week : 319

Only worked out 1 day this week (not including today) and what do you know I lose. Got my new HRM (Zephyr BT HXM) gonna give it a go sometime today, looking forward to it!

And Granddaughter 1-6-13 live4gs's Avatar
    live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well my scale did not show any progress this week. It showed I am up one pound to 213 from last week.
    But I know the rule of the scale (don’t fully believe in them).
    I kept diet pretty good. Not my best but for sure a lot better than I had been. Hit the trails 3 times this week and just tried to keep my “stuff “ moving.
    Hope all have a great weekend!

I just KNEW I felt a change this week! Down 2lbs! Sooo thankful to break the "stagnant" cycle...
    Slow and steady does feel better...it gives me the confidence that the fat will stay off!

#Neverlosinganotherday

Originally Posted by DSUP View Post
    Sounds like me alright