Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz

Bulking for Endomorphs Thread- Post all questions and comments here

This thread is dedicated to my Bulking for Endomorphs book, which can be downloaded for free here:

www.bulkingforendomorphs.com

Bulking For Endomorphs
    Gain Lean Body Mass!

When Derek Charlebois and Team Scivation set out to write a book on how the naturally "bulky" can gain "bulk" in the form of lean body mass (LBM), it was something that no one had ever tackled before.

The minds of Team Scivation including Chuck Rudolph, MEd, RD, Scivation Director of Research and Development and pioneer of the infamous Cut Diet and Marc Lobliner, President of Scivation got together with training expert and Director of Team Scivation, Derek Charlebois for this groundbreaking book made especially for Endomorphs!

In Bulking For Endomorphs, Derek will outline exactly what needs to be done by Endomorphs to effectively trick their genetics into packing on slabs of lean mass without the fat by using advanced diet, training and supplement strategies.

If you are an Endomorph looking to pack on as much lean mass and as little fat as possible, download Bulking For Endomorphs now and read on to learn how you can achieve the lean, hard physique you have always dreamed of!

Table Of Contents

Chapter 1 - Introduction
    Chapter 2 - Phenotypes: What Makes an Endomorph an Endomorph
    Chapter 3 - Glucose Uptake, Insulin Sensitivity
    Chapter 4 - Insulin and Fat Oxidation
    Chapter 5 - Carbohydrate, Calorie, and Insulin Management
    Chapter 6 - The Importance of Year Round Cardiovascular Training
    Chapter 7 - Using Dietary Supplements to Fight against Your Genetics
    Chapter 8 - Recommended Weight Training Program
    Chapter 9 - Putting Everything into Action
    Chapter 10 - High Performance Food List
    Last edited by Beast; 09-07-2007 at 11:55 AM.

gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000)
    do you have to have either almonds or broccoli with the carb meals ?
    180lb
    Squat: 465
    Bench: 305
    Deadlift: 545

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by loseweightfast View Post
    do you have to have either almonds or broccoli with the carb meals ?
    With the carb meals no. I still recommend eating good fats with your carb meals, but veggies are not necessary. I would try to get veggies and good fat with all your other meals though.

mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome Sticky Beast!!!
    "Train like an animal, diet with the discipline of a samurai, and give it your all."

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If I feel that I am not putting on weight. Or kinda just stuck.

On my off days I would just include more fruits and veggies to increase the calories?

And on my on day. Would it be optimal to take in 1cup oats, 1 scoop CASEIN powder and 2tbsn natty pb. Or would it be more optimal to take whey as the pro source as opposed to casein?

ALSO which would be the best method for the pre/during/post workout shake? Xtend/WPI/WPC or Xtend/Primal EAA? Especially when in a calorie surplus. Or would xtend be fine by itself.

One last question. sometimes I find myself not being able to eat a whole meal. What would be better for a protein shake to replace a meal? casein powder or whey powder /w natty pb + veggies
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN View Post
    If I feel that I am not putting on weight. Or kinda just stuck.

On my off days I would just include more fruits and veggies to increase the calories?

That would be a good option.

And on my on day. Would it be optimal to take in 1cup oats, 1 scoop CASEIN powder and 2tbsn natty pb. Or would it be more optimal to take whey as the pro source as opposed to casein?

I would do a mix. I recommend Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide (CHOCOLATE)

ALSO which would be the best method for the pre/during/post workout shake? Xtend/WPI/WPC or Xtend/Primal EAA? Especially when in a calorie surplus. Or would xtend be fine by itself.

I would do Primal EAA pre-workout and then Xtend during.

One last question. sometimes I find myself not being able to eat a whole meal. What would be better for a protein shake to replace a meal? casein powder or whey powder /w natty pb + veggies

Again I recommend a mix such as Ultra Peptide.
    My comments in bold.

muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    hows this for my meals?

meal 1
    1 scoop whey protein
    1 cup carb countdown milk (50cal/3gcarb)
    1 1/2 cup fiber 1
    10 almonds

meal 2
    chicken breast
    1 cup broccoli
    10 almonds

meal 3
    chicken breast
    1 cup broccoli
    10 almonds

meal 4 (pre-workout)
    chicken breast
    1 cup oatmeal
    10 almonds

meal 5 (post-workout)
    1 scoop whey protein
    1 cup oatmeal or 8oz sweet potatoe
    10 almonds

meal 6
    chicken breast
    1 cup broccoli
    10 almonds

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    other then the fact that your missing fruits in some of your meals and carbs in your first meal it looks good.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    fiber 1 = carbs,

i pretty sure derek said its cool to drop grapefruits and put a complex carb pre-workout

yes he did

where on the internet can I get this fiber 1. I don't see it on bb.com.

How much carbs per serving vs fiber per serving is there? I'm actually curious as I might be able to use this **** to try and stay lean next time I go oversea's.

its a cereal, u buy at all stores , per half cup its 60cals 25gcarb 15gfiber 2g protein 1gfat no sugar

can one of the scivation guys answer my q? ty

RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by muscleman12345 View Post
    can one of the scivation guys answer my q? ty
    Whats the question?
    "If you're not experiencing severe mental anxiety and depression after two weeks then you're not training hard enough!"
    - Charles Poliquin

"Before there is pleasure, there must be pain!" -GSP

http://www.resultsbyrandy.com/

Originally Posted by RUBICON19 View Post
    Whats the question?
    hows this for my meals?

meal 1
    1 scoop whey protein
    1 1/2 cup fiber 1
    10 almonds

meal 2
    chicken breast
    1 cup broccoli
    10 almonds

meal 3
    chicken breast
    1 cup broccoli
    10 almonds

meal 4 (pre-workout)
    chicken breast
    1 cup oatmeal
    10 almonds

meal 5 (post-workout)
    1 scoop whey protein
    10 almonds

meal 6
    chicken breast
    1 cup broccoli
    10 almonds

i did bw times 15 for starting cals, also, should i/could i use cc for my last meal?

RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i did bw times 15 for starting cals, also, should i/could i use cc for my last meal?
    15 x is a good start. You can then reasses from there.

What is CC?
    "If you're not experiencing severe mental anxiety and depression after two weeks then you're not training hard enough!"
    - Charles Poliquin

"Before there is pleasure, there must be pain!" -GSP

http://www.resultsbyrandy.com/

cottage cheese

This may be going overboard.

But I was wondering. Sunday is my off day (no cardio no weights)

Would it be beneficial too
    -Consume 2 scoops Xtend /w each meal (6 meals)
    -Put 6 scoops Xtend in gallon jug
    -No Xtend

hows this for my meals?

meal 1
    1 scoop whey protein
    1 1/2 cup fiber 1
    10 almonds

meal 2
    chicken breast
    1 cup broccoli
    10 almonds

meal 3
    chicken breast
    1 cup broccoli
    10 almonds

meal 4 (pre-workout)
    chicken breast
    1 cup oatmeal
    10 almonds

meal 5 (post-workout)
    1 scoop whey protein
    10 almonds

meal 6
    chicken breast
    1 cup broccoli
    10 almonds

Looks GREAT!

This may be going overboard.

But I was wondering. Sunday is my off day (no cardio no weights)

Would it be beneficial too
    -Consume 2 scoops Xtend /w each meal (6 meals)
    -Put 6 scoops Xtend in gallon jug
    -No Xtend
    I would do option #2: Put 6 scoops Xtend in gallon jug and sip throughout the day.

so fiber 1 would be ok for a carb source? how do you guys like cottage cheese? also i weigh 160 would it be good to take 4 scoops xtend during lifting then sip on 2 more scoops during cardio. i bought another bottle to bring with me

hey beast when should i change cals if i weigh the same after a week ? or more?

also how do i eat on off days from the gym

so fiber 1 would be ok for a carb source? how do you guys like cottage cheese? also i weigh 160 would it be good to take 4 scoops xtend during lifting then sip on 2 more scoops during cardio. i bought another bottle to bring with me
    Cottage Cheese can be used.

That Xtend setup is fine.

hey beast when should i change cals if i weigh the same after a week ? or more?

also how do i eat on off days from the gym
    If you don't gain weight after a week increase your cals by 250 a day.

Eat 500 calories less on your off days.

on my bottle of primaforce insopro-r it says it has the nutrient partitioning effect.

HOWEVER in the book bulking for endo's it says that ALCAR (primaforce alcalean) has the nutrient effect, but fails to say that on the bottle.

Is this an error in the book? Or do both of these supplement have nutrient partitioning effects.

What's the deal?

on my bottle of primaforce insopro-r it says it has the nutrient partitioning effect.

HOWEVER in the book bulking for endo's it says that ALCAR (primaforce alcalean) has the nutrient effect, but fails to say that on the bottle.

Is this an error in the book? Or do both of these supplement have nutrient partitioning effects.

What's the deal?
    Both have nutrient partitioning effects and work synergistically with each other.

212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500)

Exclamation

Waiting for bulking for ectomorphs

Thanks!
    Lee Priest used to be a sponsored by Muscle Tech, he said he didn't use their products and that they sucked (which he is absolutely right).

Originally Posted by 212121 View Post
    Waiting for bulking for ectomorphs

Thanks!
    www.bulkingforectomorphs.com

It is out!!!

212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500) 212121 is not very helpful. (-500)

Exclamation

Woot! thanks for the free stuff
    Lee Priest used to be a sponsored by Muscle Tech, he said he didn't use their products and that they sucked (which he is absolutely right).

I've added a 7th meal to my diet. This 7th meal is a preworkout carb meal.

my supplements with each meal are...

OLD
    M1(carb) - insopro-r, alcalean, sesaminoil (1G)
    M2 - fish oil(2caps), maxcla(2caps)
    M3 - sesaminoil (1g)
    M4 - fishoil(2caps), max cla(2caps)
    M5(carb) - insopro-r (1cap), alcalean(1cap), seaminoil (1g)
    M6 - fishoil(2caps), maxcla(2caps)

NEW
    M1(carb) - insopro-r, alcalean, sesaminoil (1G)
    M2 - fish oil(2caps), maxcla(2caps)
    M3 - sesaminoil (1g)
    M4 - fishoil(2caps), max cla(2caps)
    M5(carb) - insopro-r(1cap), alcalean(1cap),fish oil(2 cap), seaminoil(1g)
    M5(carb) - insopro-r (1cap), alcalean(1cap), seaminoil (1g)
    M6 - fishoil(2caps), maxcla(2caps)

would this be optimal or you got a better suggestion?