Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000)

why do people who have done LSD and are chronic stoners think they are "enlightened?"

Do you fuken retards really think that the top scientific researchers in fields like engineering, medical/surgical, technology, economics, etc got to their miraculous cognitive abilities from smoking weed and and doing psychedelics? yes im sure some of them have tried some of that crap. But i wouldnt be surprised if the MAJORITY havent ever even touched drugs.

in b4 someone cites the guy who discovered the DNA double helix. <--- exception to the rule *******

-even lifts
    -gonna make it or die trying crew
    -no fat chicks crew
    -#1 career thread creator

ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what's funny is they all regurgitate the same chit over and over and then act like they are the first people to come to these 'amazing discoveries'.

xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Inb4 Joe Rogan
    *Self-Improvement Crew*
    *Detroit Red Wings*
    *Overnight parts from Japan Crew*

hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love this, because I hate having to talk to high people.

The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    perhaps if you had used LSD or DMT you would understand where they are coming from. And LSD is a totally different experience than weed, I don't care how high you get off weed its not even remotely close to an LSD/DMT experience. Said experience is borderline impossible to explain to other people through words on a paper or verbally.
    Remember, no Russian.

imbored205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbored205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbored205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbored205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbored205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbored205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbored205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbored205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbored205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbored205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbored205 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cuz joe brogan said so
    What comes around comes around
    I want to believe

OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Probably because they think a different way while on psychedelics and it gives them a different perspective

maybe they notice a couple things they missed but its usually things that are already known except this new perspective makes it feel new and exciting. People probably think that they know something you don't but in reality they are just pointing out simple observations.

I think that knowledge that was obtained before the drugs mixed with some psychedelics can bring some new connections

drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The_Albatross View Post
    perhaps if you had used LSD or DMT you would understand where they are coming from. And LSD is a totally different experience than weed, I don't care how high you get off weed its not even remotely close to an LSD/DMT experience. Said experience is borderline impossible to explain to other people through words on a paper or verbally.
    maybe its a crazy experience. but i hear this time and time again.

"you should do it myaaann. it changes the way YOU THINK ABOUT THE WORLD!"

i just think, well if i think like you im going to be a non lifting awkward ******* with no logical abilities and no money.
    -even lifts
    -no fat chicks crew

PlasticCups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlasticCups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlasticCups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlasticCups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlasticCups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlasticCups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlasticCups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlasticCups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlasticCups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlasticCups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlasticCups has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by The_Albatross View Post
    This^
    Never had it with weed but When on lsd I feel pretty damn enlightened, like I can see A bigger picture I could never comprehend whilst sober. It basically turns the filter off in your brain that allows you to concentrate and explore one thing at a time causing emotions, ideas, thoughts and other things such as fears to flow freely throughout your mind. This is probably why you should never do acid to escape from problems, such as death of a loved one or if you're failing school, as it will only lead to bad trips.

I don't think I'm enlightened but I can see why people may think that. It's definitely not an easy thing to explain.

Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because I have a huuuuuuuge Cawk

Srs
    Call me Sally

nextyearsharks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nextyearsharks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nextyearsharks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nextyearsharks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nextyearsharks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nextyearsharks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nextyearsharks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nextyearsharks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nextyearsharks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nextyearsharks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nextyearsharks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sounds like you just described the entire state of California

JailbaitTaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailbaitTaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailbaitTaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailbaitTaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailbaitTaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailbaitTaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailbaitTaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailbaitTaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailbaitTaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailbaitTaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailbaitTaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Because they're addicts. Dem mind tricks...

unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000) unc91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xevolution View Post
    Inb4 Joe Rogan
    Paula Deen Crew

I don't feel pain because there is no more weakness left to leave my body

NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Mushrooms brah checking in. Tripped hard for the first time yesterday. I wouldn't describe myself as enlightened, but everything just connects and makes sense when you're high. You think differently and make seemingly profound connections. Whether there are actually valid implications for these "ephianies" or they are simply a byproduct of being high could is for you to decide. It was very a very meaningful experience to me and has changed my outlook on some things, and I think it provided a valuable new perspective. That being said I would nt ever describe myself as enlightened.

Op, though, I wouldn't draw any conclusions until you've experienced yourself. It is a surreal experience unlike anything else, and until you've tried it you're talking out of your ass when you make assumptions about it.

SoLushSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoLushSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoLushSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoLushSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoLushSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoLushSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoLushSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoLushSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoLushSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoLushSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoLushSi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To be fair you can't knock it till you've tried it
    BJ
    Danny Swift

anonymous
    Because they have delusions of grandeur from all the drugs ****ing with their brains. People think they realize these things about life because they're ****ed out of their minds and see things different but the truth is you can't think logically on LSD so it's really all just a bunch of meaningless connections they make in their own heads.
    Last edited by ModernLifeIsWar; 04-05-2014 at 06:16 PM.

ElbosTupointee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbosTupointee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbosTupointee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbosTupointee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbosTupointee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbosTupointee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbosTupointee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbosTupointee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbosTupointee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbosTupointee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbosTupointee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by drFEEL View Post
    maybe its a crazy experience. but i hear this time and time again.

"you should do it myaaann. it changes the way YOU THINK ABOUT THE WORLD!"

i just think, well if i think like you im going to be a non lifting awkward ******* with no logical abilities and no money.
    So you have done psychedelics.

ShreddedTea is a name known to all. (+5000) ShreddedTea is a name known to all. (+5000) ShreddedTea is a name known to all. (+5000) ShreddedTea is a name known to all. (+5000) ShreddedTea is a name known to all. (+5000) ShreddedTea is a name known to all. (+5000) ShreddedTea is a name known to all. (+5000) ShreddedTea is a name known to all. (+5000) ShreddedTea is a name known to all. (+5000) ShreddedTea is a name known to all. (+5000) ShreddedTea is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Only do creatine crew checking-in

shaklee will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaklee will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaklee will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaklee will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaklee will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaklee will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaklee will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaklee will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaklee will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaklee will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaklee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Inb4 Steve Jobs belives lsd was one of his most profound experiences in life.

I love psychs and believe everyone should try one atleast once. Meditation/ natural and holistic ways can reach the head space as well.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*
    $Been fisted by a pastor$
    *Temple U Misc crew*
    We're all gonna make it brahs
    B/S/D
    230/260/385

AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuGraham is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LSD gives you insight on personal problems, which is why they may feel "enlightened"

It makes you look at the universe & the world from a different perspective, but does not actually pose any "answers"

Thegreenpander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegreenpander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegreenpander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegreenpander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegreenpander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegreenpander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegreenpander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegreenpander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegreenpander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegreenpander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegreenpander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've got a friend like this. Didn't join the army because the government is lying to us about aliens.
    Believes that a "resource based economy" is goat and that private ownership of anything is immoral.
    He's like 22, no job, got fired from a decent job at a shipyard because he got arrested for smoking synthetic. Thinks he deserves hbb. can't remember the last time he showered. Thinks he's going to be rich one day.

KidKhaleel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KidKhaleel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KidKhaleel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KidKhaleel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KidKhaleel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KidKhaleel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KidKhaleel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KidKhaleel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KidKhaleel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KidKhaleel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KidKhaleel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    opens different chakra channels in your body and your third eye

srs

still srs
    - The highest form of art is training, for you are the painter and the canvas.

Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Itt druggies

Originally Posted by PlasticCups View Post
    This^
    Never had it with weed but When on lsd I feel pretty damn enlightened, like I can see A bigger picture I could never comprehend whilst sober. It basically turns the filter off in your brain that allows you to concentrate and explore one thing at a time causing emotions, ideas, thoughts and other things such as fears to flow freely throughout your mind. This is probably why you should never do acid to escape from problems, such as death of a loved one or if you're failing school, as it will only lead to bad trips.

I don't think I'm enlightened but I can see why people may think that. It's definitely not an easy thing to explain.
    Originally Posted by NattyashaT View Post
    Mushrooms brah checking in. Tripped hard for the first time yesterday. I wouldn't describe myself as enlightened, but everything just connects and makes sense when you're high. You think differently and make seemingly profound connections. Whether there are actually valid implications for these "ephianies" or they are simply a byproduct of being high could is for you to decide. It was very a very meaningful experience to me and has changed my outlook on some things, and I think it provided a valuable new perspective. That being said I would nt ever describe myself as enlightened.

Op, though, I wouldn't draw any conclusions until you've experienced yourself. It is a surreal experience unlike anything else, and until you've tried it you're talking out of your ass when you make assumptions about it.
    wait so, you guys are saying that mind altering substances alter your mind??????????????? holy fuken $hit i am sold!!!!!!!

thanks for the news flash tom

i am not doubting that drugs will alter perceptions. im not even doubting they can be positive experiences. i am saying that they are unneccessary when it comes to hightened cognitive abilities and enlightenment.

just because you tripped out on some drugs while at some hippie music festival doesnt mean you are now qualified to teach or enlighten others.

you just got fuken high and thats it.

and if drugs like these really did increase mental capabilities and enlightened people to obtain true inner peace or whatever, we would see that amongst drug users. we dont. we see these things amongst people who have actually challenged their brains in a real world aspect. and it results in real world products and real world enlightenment.
    Originally Posted by SoLushSi View Post
    -even lifts
    -no fat chicks crew

AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kary_Mullis#Use_of_LSD

Mullis details his experiences synthesizing and testing various psychedelic amphetamines and a difficult trip on DET in his autobiography. In a Q&A interview published in the September 1994, issue of California Monthly, Mullis said, "Back in the 1960s and early '70s I took plenty of LSD. A lot of people were doing that in Berkeley back then. And I found it to be a mind-opening experience. It was certainly much more important than any courses I ever took."[31] During a symposium held for centenarian Albert Hofmann, "Hofmann revealed that he was told by Nobel-prize-winning chemist Kary Mullis that LSD had helped him develop the polymerase chain reaction that helps amplify specific DNA sequences."[32] Replying to his own postulate during an interview for ***'s Psychedelic Science documentary, "What if I had not taken LSD ever; would I have still invented PCR?" He replied, "I don't know. I doubt it. I seriously doubt it."[33]

heuheuhuehue

But srsly though, I never plan to do LSD and I know that the vast majority of my scientist colleagues don't plan to either.
    MISCINATI

** Top shelf crew **

***VIKING CREW***

VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    pseudo intellectuals that haven't progressed from the phase that most 15 year olds were in where they "understand" the world better than the big mean politicians, corporations, lawyers, doctors etc etc

bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People are stupid enough to dismiss the fact that their senses are in overdrive on a neurological level. Lsd feels killer good during and the day after though- can't really compare it.

No hate on people who do it, I do sometimes, but is best to know how it works in the brain than jump to crazed conclusions about enlightenment and the like.

But be objective- laws of nature are confined to limited knowledge- miracles don't exist if they can occur, they are no longer miraculous. It is possible that they are enlightened, though I'd bet a lot that they are not.

People I have met that have gone weird after tripping were just as stupid before as they were after.

SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SlootLogic10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    lol your argument is pretty retarded lol. lol'd quite heartily at the comparison between enlightenment and cognitive ability lol wut. just lol

VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SoLushSi View Post
    banging your head against a wall as hard as you can for 10 minutes at a time "really opens up your mind and vision maaaaaaan"

what's that?

you say its BS?

CAN'T KNOCK IT TIL U TRIED IT DURRRRRRR

lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ModernLifeIsWar View Post
    Because they have delusions of grandeur from all the drugs ****ing with their brains. People think they realize these things about life because they're ****ed out of their minds and see things different but the truth is you can't think logically on LSD so it's really all just a bunch of meaningless connections they make in their own heads.
    That's my only gripe with some of these people. They don't connect the dots that they're tripping balls and instead insist they "saw another dimension", rather than taking it for what it is, a self-induced mindfuk. It's a fine line between "enlightenment" and the mental institution (friend went down that road). (inb4 the government just doesn't want you to know the truth)

I think some people can benefit from them, but many really don't.
    *LTC*
    *Come Clarity crew*
    *10 Kittens shirt crew*

"You know what, I'm not fat. I'm off-season. That's what you gotta be educated you people - science! You don't know science. I know science. I'm educated that I am off-season.
    Some, about 70-80% bodybuilders like to get fat off-season so they can powerlift. I'm a powerlifter off-season. In contest I get ready for a bodybuilding show. I'm a /Bodybuilder Powerlifter."

- Jason "The Claw" Genova