bluestaffy09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NutraCell labs testo extreme

Has anyone tried this, could you take a look and tell me if it's absolute bull**** or a possible good test booster

alanh26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ive used and does work !!!

Originally Posted by bluestaffy09 View Post
    Has anyone tried this, could you take a look and tell me if it's absolute bull**** or a possible good test booster
    hey ppl ....

just quick reply to this post and some hard fact info on someone who actually used this and still does ...

ive used this product after being recommended it by friend .ive used now for last 6 weeks or so and finding it great .
    also stacking it with NUTRACELL LABS T5 EXTREME PLUS+ STRONGEST FAT BURNER .

ive lost around 2.5% body fat with gaining good solid gains in muscle and size. my strenght also gone up .

i use 2ml of it a day with a good solid diet and train 5-6 days a week.

i would recommend it and it not bull ...i use it but say try it and see for yourself

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bluestaffy09 View Post
    You are still too young to be using test supplements. Wait 4 or more years to use them.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

docleslie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down nutracell labs

[All I know is nutracell labs have assured me that they do not manufacture this and have never heard of the product therefore as you thought probably BS

LSG85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by docleslie View Post
    [All I know is nutracell labs have assured me that they do not manufacture this and have never heard of the product therefore as you thought probably BS
    Is that nutracel labs or nutracell labs that you talked to docleslie? There are two different companies.

docleslie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

docleslie

Originally Posted by LSG85 View Post
    Is that nutracel labs or nutracell labs that you talked to docleslie? There are two different companies.
    i contacted both neither have heard of you