RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

4 pack, six pack or eight pack

I heard today that alot of people can only get 4 packs and those people have to reduce there bodyfat lower than 8 percent to see it... Well if you don't have proper "packs" yet how do you tell if you have a four pack?
    When I'm jogging you see a four pack and two tiny abs at the bottom ( completing the six ) but they are no where near the size of my other four abs. I do have a small stomache too its 29 inchs at the moment ( average for me ) and when I flex you see two tiny ones at the bottom... So do you think I have a six pack but need to work on the bottom two or just that my genetics failed in that area and olny gave me a four pack?

gottabeswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gottabeswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gottabeswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gottabeswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gottabeswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gottabeswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gottabeswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gottabeswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gottabeswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gottabeswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gottabeswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No, they're there. It sounds to me like you just need to focus more on your lower abs.

WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You need to disregard abs and acquire mass. No offense, but you do realize that you're 5'8 134 and trying to get a 6 pack right?
    1 Rep Max Lifts:6/9/2011
    Deadlift: 305
    Bench:240
    Squat: 255

AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by WilsonTiger View Post
    You need to disregard abs and acquire mass. No offense, but you do realize that you're 5'8 134 and trying to get a 6 pack right?
    this
    "You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't"

"While most are dreaming of success, winners wake-up and work hard to achieve it."

The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow

Eat Big. Lift Big. Get Big.

aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AmarjotPandher View Post
    this
    that.
    Recovered.

"I think you win the prize for most pieces of crap information in one thread. No, you don't have to 'shock' your body into growth, muscle confusion is bull****. No, your muscles are not some ****ing sentient beings that you need to throw surprise parties for. No, eating 6 times a day is crap + irrelevant." - MrB1g

***Anti-Broscientist Crew***

JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Twinmuscleworkout?

xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've seen this guy before. He thinks that us americans are just fatties, but yet he still asks us for help.

iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by aec32094 View Post
    that.
    ^ this

haree95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haree95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haree95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haree95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haree95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haree95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haree95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haree95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haree95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haree95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haree95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WilsonTiger View Post
    Originally Posted by AmarjotPandher View Post
    this
    Originally Posted by aec32094 View Post
    that.
    these but really ypu are 5'8 and 138 lbs, gain dem mass son

RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by JB211 View Post
    Twinmuscleworkout?
    How did you get that????

Originally Posted by xCody View Post
    I've seen this guy before. He thinks that us americans are just fatties, but yet he still asks us for help.
    I don't think that otherwise I wouldn't be on an American site would I??? I want you to at least back up that statement with proof of a link were I've apparently said this... The only thing I've ever mentioned is that yes alot of Americans are fat and you can't deny that I did,kt say there all fat... Why did you post such a comment?

Originally Posted by haree95 View Post
    these but really ypu are 5'8 and 138 lbs, gain dem mass son
    I bulk in winter not Summer??

Last winter I weighed around 150 lbs

and before I even started bbing I was 125 ish lbs

Also I need to change my weight I'm 140 lbs atm but not much fat on stomach

But for my height and age 140 lbs is heavy unless your fat

L0gic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L0gic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L0gic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L0gic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L0gic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L0gic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L0gic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L0gic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L0gic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L0gic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L0gic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    genetics*

Originally Posted by L0gic View Post
    genetics*
    What does that mean?

iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RoyalMarine8 View Post
    I bulk in winter not Summer??

Last winter I weighed around 150 lbs

and before I even started bbing I was 125 ish lbs

Also I need to change my weight I'm 140 lbs atm but not much fat on stomach

But for my height and age 140 lbs is heavy unless your fat
    140 is SO light for your height you don't even know. I'm 177 right now and consider myself very light, im only four inches taller than you. I have a friend 5'7'' and hes 155, and hes tiny

Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by iPwNy View Post
    I have a friend 5'7'' and hes 155, and hes tiny
    Apparently he is a fat bastard to the Ruskies.
    Current / goal by September

Deadlift: 500 / 520
    Bench: 315 / 330
    Squat: 475 / 500

Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136910443

LionRiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionRiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionRiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionRiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionRiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionRiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionRiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionRiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionRiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionRiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionRiver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP needs to stop watching twinmuscleworkout

JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JB211 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by RoyalMarine8 View Post
    How did you get that????
    C'mon man.

Originally Posted by LionRiver View Post
    OP needs to stop watching twinmuscleworkout
    Why what is wrong with it? Do they tell lies?

briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500)
    How do you work your lower abs?

Originally Posted by Thogixa View Post
    Apparently he is a fat bastard to the Ruskies.
    Not just the Ruskies but the whole of Europe too... Since when has a 5 foot 8. 15 year old cross between an ectomorph and a mesomorph who doesn't work out weight 140 lbs? I say doesn't work out because most 15 yo don't work out

Originally Posted by briggslr02 View Post
    How do you work your lower abs?
    I thought hanging leg raises would work them?

birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    genetics determine the 4,6 and 8

DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    always thought everyone has a 8-pack, its just bodyfat what hides the "missing" ones lol. Usually the bottom ones.

but maybe im wrong?

110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 110393 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xCody View Post
    I don't see how this isn't true? As an American myself, that statement is pretty accurate lol