fishforlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Muscleweks D-fine 8

Any info in regards to this product. Ive been told this is the lastest and greatest for taking off a few pounds and toning up. I paid $70 for 30 day supply (sounded good at the time)...I haven't been able to find any info on this....anyone have any thoughts?

fishforlife

fishforlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Correction....Musclewerks

tronix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Taking it now.

I also started taking this product about 5 days ago. I could not find any information on it either, but the guy at Maxmuscle recommends it. I've known him for years, and instead of trying to get me to buy alot of things, he always gives me great discounts, prices, and even free stuff, so I know that he is not just trying to bring in the profits (this product is a bit pricy). In terms of how I feel? It gives you a little high, and it definately gives you energy. I actually feel hyperactive when I take it. It must be the caffeine. I like the feeling. In terms of actual fat loss, I will be posting results a little later, so that I give it enough time for it to work. By the way, if anyone else has info on this, please share.

manfernandez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

D-Fine 8 Questions

First time posting. Does anyone have an opinion on D-Fine by Musclewerks? I ordered the Green Apple one and started taking it. (Not that tasty BTW). I am 36 years old and recently lost 100lbs (Diet and working out). I have about 30lbs to go. I have just started weight training with a personal trainer. I love it and want to continue. I am not looking for Bulk but rather strength and definition (some bulk on upper since i do not have much).

Any feedback would be great.

Thanks

Manny

Cassie_Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

recomendations

Originally Posted by manfernandez View Post
    First time posting. Does anyone have an opinion on D-Fine by Musclewerks? I ordered the Green Apple one and started taking it. (Not that tasty BTW). I am 36 years old and recently lost 100lbs (Diet and working out). I have about 30lbs to go. I have just started weight training with a personal trainer. I love it and want to continue. I am not looking for Bulk but rather strength and definition (some bulk on upper since i do not have much).

Any feedback would be great.

Thanks

Manny
    Hi,

i have taken d-fine 8 for a couple of months now and i think its fairly good. as an appetite suppresent for weight loss i think its great. i find that im never hungry and when i am i never crave any junk food such as take aways and fatty foods. however if u take define u must remember to always have ur basic meals, breakfast lunch and dinner. as for energy i find myself feeling motivated to train and a little bit of a kick. for weightloss and toning i would recommend hydroxycut max for women and hydroxycut hardcore for males. i used hydroxycut for many months and found my body toning incredibly and weight was drifiting off. energy levels are amazing and as for appetite...Fantastic.
    however define is still an amazing product which i would recommend for first time supplement users. if u brought define try adding 1gram of L-carnitine to it for that extra kick of energy and metabolism booster.
    hope this helps. good luck with your training.
    p.s mango flavor is the yummmiest.
    Last edited by Cassie_Lee; 03-30-2010 at 08:52 PM. Reason: adding text

MissPowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Major Define 8 Advocate!

Well...I agree and disagree with the most recent post...In my opinion...Mango is GOOD, but not the "yummiest". I PERSONALLY LOVE watermelon, blue raspberry, strawberry is good, and so is tropical punch. I'm about to try the green apple and grape. I've taken supplements in the past and after over a two year hiatus, I've returned to discover Define 8 for myself and I LOVE IT!! $70 is a bit steep though. I work for Max Muscle in Lakeville, MN and we sell it for under $60, plus we have a special of buy 1 get 1 1/2 off.

It's GREAT for the summer b/c it's a PERFECT replacement for coffee. Remember, I live in MN so we NEED our hot coffee for not just the caffeine, but the HEAT!! (HAHAHA) It gets me through my demanding days full of 2 jobs and my workouts. Appetite is decreased and the days are JUST BETTER!! I think MUSCLEWERKS should hire me to endorse it b/c I freakin' LOVE IT and I would make them a lot of money just cuz I believe in it.

Originally Posted by Cassie_Lee View Post
    Hi,

i have taken d-fine 8 for a couple of months now and i think its fairly good. as an appetite suppresent for weight loss i think its great. i find that im never hungry and when i am i never crave any junk food such as take aways and fatty foods. however if u take define u must remember to always have ur basic meals, breakfast lunch and dinner. as for energy i find myself feeling motivated to train and a little bit of a kick. for weightloss and toning i would recommend hydroxycut max for women and hydroxycut hardcore for males. i used hydroxycut for many months and found my body toning incredibly and weight was drifiting off. energy levels are amazing and as for appetite...Fantastic.
    however define is still an amazing product which i would recommend for first time supplement users. if u brought define try adding 1gram of L-carnitine to it for that extra kick of energy and metabolism booster.
    hope this helps. good luck with your training.
    p.s mango flavor is the yummmiest.
    ***********Miss Tyler Marie Powers***********

Registered User SupplementTruth's Avatar
    SupplementTruth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SupplementTruth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SupplementTruth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SupplementTruth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SupplementTruth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SupplementTruth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SupplementTruth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SupplementTruth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This is a bogus product all round and I'll explain why.. It is literally aimed at pleasing the eye's, feeling & taste.. While offering no significant result.

It is nothing more then a high stimulated product, that would include around the 300mg of caffeine mark. Other then this the weight management ingredients inside are no where near up to their daily recommended dosages. CLA for instance is presented as 1000mg per serving which is 1/3 of a recommended daily intake.. and if you take this product 3 times a day.. The caffeine will completely deteriorate your natural energy levels.

Don't mistake feeling & taste for results.. There are so many other better products out there that will actually give a result!!

Here is a little more on caffeine and that it has no benefit for altering body weight or body composition:

Effects of Eight Weeks of Caffeine Supplementation and Endurance Training on Aerobic Fitness and Body Composition

The purpose of this study was to examine the effects of daily administration of a supplement that contained caffeine in conjunction with 8 weeks of aerobic training on [latin capital V with dot above]O2peak, time to running exhaustion at 90% [latin capital V with dot above]O2peak, body weight, and body composition. Thirty-six college students (14 men and 22 women; mean +/- SD, age 22.4 +/- 2.9 years) volunteered for this investigation and were randomized into either a placebo (n = 18) or supplement group (n = 18). The subjects ingested 1 dose (3 pills = 201 mg of caffeine) of the placebo or supplement per day during the study period. In addition, the subjects performed treadmill running for 45 minutes at 75% of the heart rate at [latin capital V with dot above]O2peak, three times per week for 8 weeks. All subjects were tested pretraining and posttraining for [latin capital V with dot above]O2peak, time to running exhaustion (TRE) at 90% [latin capital V with dot above]O2peak, body weight (BW), percentage body fat (%FAT), fat weight (FW), and fat-free weight (FFW). The results indicated that there were equivalent training-induced increases (p < 0.05) in [latin capital V with dot above]O2 peak and TRE for the supplement and placebo groups, but no changes (p > 0.05) in BW, %FAT, FW, or FFW for either group. These findings indicated that chronic use of the caffeine-containing supplement in the present study, in conjunction with aerobic training, provided no ergogenic effects as measured by [latin capital V with dot above]O2peak and TRE, and the supplement was of no benefit for altering body weight or body composition.
    Last edited by SupplementTruth; 09-27-2011 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Too complex, made easier to read..

Chicky2456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile D-fine 8

Hi I have just joined a Ashy Bines clean eating plan and I'm a little confused as to what the D-fine 8 is....is it like Xtend?? Do u use it during workout? After? How many times a day? Do you also have protein shakes too? Just wondering what benefits it has and what it's for? thanks for the extra info girls very helpful! Xx

jessiebrianne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

curious

Since you offered the suggestion that there are other better products out there that actually give results, I'm curious that those may be. Obviously some of us are reading this to get advise from users of D-Fine or other products, so what you think would be great for me.

Originally Posted by SupplementTruth View Post
    This is a bogus product all round and I'll explain why.. It is literally aimed at pleasing the eye's, feeling & taste.. While offering no significant result.

It is nothing more then a high stimulated product, that would include around the 300mg of caffeine mark. Other then this the weight management ingredients inside are no where near up to their daily recommended dosages. CLA for instance is presented as 1000mg per serving which is 1/3 of a recommended daily intake.. and if you take this product 3 times a day.. The caffeine will completely deteriorate your natural energy levels.

Don't mistake feeling & taste for results.. There are so many other better products out there that will actually give a result!!

Here is a little more on caffeine and that it has no benefit for altering body weight or body composition:

Effects of Eight Weeks of Caffeine Supplementation and Endurance Training on Aerobic Fitness and Body Composition

The purpose of this study was to examine the effects of daily administration of a supplement that contained caffeine in conjunction with 8 weeks of aerobic training on [latin capital V with dot above]O2peak, time to running exhaustion at 90% [latin capital V with dot above]O2peak, body weight, and body composition. Thirty-six college students (14 men and 22 women; mean +/- SD, age 22.4 +/- 2.9 years) volunteered for this investigation and were randomized into either a placebo (n = 18) or supplement group (n = 18). The subjects ingested 1 dose (3 pills = 201 mg of caffeine) of the placebo or supplement per day during the study period. In addition, the subjects performed treadmill running for 45 minutes at 75% of the heart rate at [latin capital V with dot above]O2peak, three times per week for 8 weeks. All subjects were tested pretraining and posttraining for [latin capital V with dot above]O2peak, time to running exhaustion (TRE) at 90% [latin capital V with dot above]O2peak, body weight (BW), percentage body fat (%FAT), fat weight (FW), and fat-free weight (FFW). The results indicated that there were equivalent training-induced increases (p < 0.05) in [latin capital V with dot above]O2 peak and TRE for the supplement and placebo groups, but no changes (p > 0.05) in BW, %FAT, FW, or FFW for either group. These findings indicated that chronic use of the caffeine-containing supplement in the present study, in conjunction with aerobic training, provided no ergogenic effects as measured by [latin capital V with dot above]O2peak and TRE, and the supplement was of no benefit for altering body weight or body composition.

DreMurph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MUSCLEWEKS D-Fine 8

I took this product a few years ago and saw a huge difference in not only my appearance but my levels of energy. It blows my mind to hear all the negative feedback about it. As for why there is not a lot of information about it online I don't know. I just recently found it at my local GNC and bought it. The price was a little high at 64 bucks but with the results I know I'll get its worth it. Remember everyones body responds differently to different products...I'll let you know if my success was a one time thing

God Speed