WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow homemade whey- make it yourself?

I love to experiment with foods, and make most of my own things. I have been searching the web to find out how to make whey protein. Sure I know I can buy it as a powder- I have plenty of it- but i want to actually make it.

Does anyone know where to look, or even know how to do it? I know how to make curds and whey, and a few simple cheeses, but the whey from nutrition informations I found is just sugars and carbs......which makes me wonder how they get whey protein at all?

If anyone knows of links I can use, or even know of the process- which I am sure is possible- please let me know.

I couldn't fit it in the title, but besides whey, I'd also like to learn how to make caesin protein, as well.

Thanks.
    Willie
    h2o6

Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From an experience I've done in chimestry, you can seperate casein form milk with acetic acid (mostly found in vinegar) then filter the solid.

PS: Sorry about the poor quality of english, it isn't my native language.

WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks- I have been experimenting - and I have done basic curds and whey, and I also made riccota. Sure- it's pretty much cheese making, but I am slowly making a few tasty discoveries with it. I would love to be able to make my own whey protein some day- perhaps this is what indeed the beginning bodybuilders did before the powders came to be.

Originally Posted by Sleepless
    From an experience I've done in chimestry, you can seperate casein form milk with acetic acid (mostly found in vinegar) then filter the solid.

PS: Sorry about the poor quality of english, it isn't my native language.
    Willie
    h2o6

plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WillieInc
    I love to experiment with foods, and make most of my own things. I have been searching the web to find out how to make whey protein. Sure I know I can buy it as a powder- I have plenty of it- but i want to actually make it.

Does anyone know where to look, or even know how to do it?
    My wife started making homemade yogurt, and the byproduct of that is natural whey. Yogurt is really easy to make, but my question is how many grams of protein is in that liquid whey? I've got about 1/2 gallon of natural whey sitting in jars in my fridge, but I don't know how much I should use as a serving.

Homemade Yogurt
    Ingredients
    1/2 gallon milk
    1/2 cup plain yogurt

1. Warm up the milk in a saucepan over medium-low heat until bubbles appear around the edge and steam rises from the surface.
    2. Pour the warm milk into a large bowl to cool until the temperature reaches 125 degrees on a cooking thermometer.
    3. Put the starter in a small bowl, add some of the heated milk, and stir until well blended. Return the mixture to the large bowl, a third at a time, making sure to stir and blend well after each addition. End with a final stir, making sure all is well blended. Cover with a heavy towel and keep at room temperature for 6 to 8 hours.
    4. Drain liquid whey into separate container using a cheesecloth or something similar.
    Last edited by plik; 08-14-2006 at 11:18 PM.

plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50) plik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think I figured it out.

16 oz = 12.5 grams of protein

So, it's a great addition to a meal-replacement shake -- instead of using water, use pure and natural liquid whey, and add 12.5 grams of protein to your shake.

Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That liquid whey is not pure protein. In fact, liquid whey should have a hell of a lot of fat and lactose in it.
    "Pain hurts, lemme tell ya. It can ruin your whole day." -Bill "Superfoot" Wallace

Originally Posted by Sparticus80
    That liquid whey is not pure protein. In fact, liquid whey should have a hell of a lot of fat and lactose in it.
    When I said "pure" I meant "whole" and "unprocessed."

Anyway, the liquid whey only has as much fat as the 2% milk it was created from. The ingredients are 1/2 cup of yogurt and 1/2 gallon of milk. It's not like we're squirting it right out of the udder.

Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strategery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If the macro comp is similar to milk, why bother? Why not just use milk? Unless I'm missing something...
    "Pain hurts, lemme tell ya. It can ruin your whole day." -Bill "Superfoot" Wallace

Originally Posted by Sparticus80
    If the macro comp is similar to milk, why bother? Why not just use milk? Unless I'm missing something...
    That's a really good question.

Milk is very hard for most people to digest (and most people don’t realize it).

Yogurt, on the other hand, has live cultures. The proteins have been broken down into a form that our body can easily assimilate. That’s why whey is so great. Our body can assimilate whey by itself, much better than milk.

And, home-made liquid whey is much more natural and easy to assimilate than powder whey. The only problem is you’d need to drink a quart of liquid whey to get the protein you would from a scoop of powder.

But you'd also be taking in a heck of a lot of fat and lactose to get that whey protein. If it's easier to digest for you, more power to you.

Personally, I avoid milk because I have trouble digesting it. I can consume yogurt no problem though. Whey I consume enormous amounts of. Heck, half of my daily protein comes from whey powder

TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Interesting thread, id love to be able to make my own whey, but i probably wouldnt trust myself to be doing that. Unless there wasnt to much crazy stuff to do.

PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoopEater has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    am I the only one who finds it strange that the recipe for 'homemade yogurt' has 'plain yogurt' as one of the ingredients?

Originally Posted by PoopEater
    am I the only one who finds it strange that the recipe for 'homemade yogurt' has 'plain yogurt' as one of the ingredients?
    I also think it's strange, but because yogurt has active cultures in it, they multiply when incubated and then conver the surrounding milk into yogurt.

It's kind of like a sourdough bread starter.

Beettoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beettoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beettoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beettoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beettoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beettoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beettoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beettoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beettoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beettoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beettoo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by plik View Post
    I think I figured it out.

16 oz = 12.5 grams of protein

So, it's a great addition to a meal-replacement shake -- instead of using water, use pure and natural liquid whey, and add 12.5 grams of protein to your shake.
    I think i made whey. I took the left over from cheese making and put it in a pan a low temp let the water evaporate what was left was a yellowy gooey substance just like a picture of homemade whey i saw on some website. the stuff tastes like **** i wanted to mix it with chocolate flavoured milk but am reluctant as it may take me back to square one. what should i do is it actually whey is it healthy?

kindelan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kindelan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kindelan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kindelan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kindelan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kindelan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kindelan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kindelan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kindelan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kindelan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kindelan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

raw milk from grass fed cows not on antibiotic or growth hormone is magic

Originally Posted by Strategery View Post
    But you'd also be taking in a heck of a lot of fat and lactose to get that whey protein. If it's easier to digest for you, more power to you.

Personally, I avoid milk because I have trouble digesting it. I can consume yogurt no problem though. Whey I consume enormous amounts of. Heck, half of my daily protein comes from whey powder
    Fresh raw milk from pastured cows, or kefir grains added to make kefir is easy to digest for nearly everyone. Whey powder?! It's rather a gimmick unfortunately, and I'm sorry to say, whey is good stuff food manufacturers have found, most of it's junk, most of it comes from cows on growth hormone and often antibiotics, most of its junk. Is there any good whey protein? I don't know, I haven't found any, not even Mercola.com's unless 16 ingredients added is considered a good thing, which I don't think it is. I don't mean to rain on your parade, but most whey protein is not good stuff, it is a money maker for those food processor terrorists, however. Best milk product: raw cheese from France, raw milk from grass fed cows, kefir grains added to raw milk, that is, real milk, home made yogurt from raw milk that needs to be heated or the good bacteria in raw milk will compete with the yogurt culture, (I'm not sure about this, it may not be true and I have made yogurt from raw milk that wasn't headed, and it tasted great. There’s a book titled the Milk Diet, whereby you drink 5-7 quarts of milk per day for about a month or two, and eat or drink nothing else. Raw milk was once the most effective way of treating illnesses and then came those mad dogs who patent drugs and the world has become a target for corporate terrorism. Organic foods, raw dairy, cheese or milk, low carbs, high quality proteins, very little cardio exercise which is referred to by Ori Hofmekler as junk food exercise, he, by the way, wrote, The Warrior's Diet and on Mercola.com he is interviewed 6/17/11 and gives ways to increase testosterone, which every man I know covets like gold for without that, it's erectile dysfunction drugs, not a happy thought that. There are some good people out there and the list is growing each day whereby we might someday wake up and send the sociopaths who run corporations and government packing. They are responsible for ruining the overall health of the American people, and isn't it time to shout, "Enough!"

joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well, I was going to suggest trying raw milk to the people who don't digest milk well as it seems to work really well for me (now that I can buy it, I do a gallon of raw and 2 gallons of regular whole milk a week). However, I'm not sure if I'm wanting to jump on the same bandwagon as the dude above me. I must think on this one.
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs.

My 5/3/1 log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142349681

davaxeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davaxeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davaxeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davaxeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davaxeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davaxeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davaxeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davaxeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davaxeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davaxeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davaxeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Raw Milk

Originally Posted by kindelan View Post
    Fresh raw milk from pastured cows, or kefir grains added to make kefir is easy to digest for nearly everyone. Whey powder?! It's rather a gimmick unfortunately, and I'm sorry to say, whey is good stuff food manufacturers have found, most of it's junk, most of it comes from cows on growth hormone and often antibiotics, most of its junk. Is there any good whey protein? I don't know, I haven't found any, not even Mercola.com's unless 16 ingredients added is considered a good thing, which I don't think it is. I don't mean to rain on your parade, but most whey protein is not good stuff, it is a money maker for those food processor terrorists, however. Best milk product: raw cheese from France, raw milk from grass fed cows, kefir grains added to raw milk, that is, real milk, home made yogurt from raw milk that needs to be heated or the good bacteria in raw milk will compete with the yogurt culture, (I'm not sure about this, it may not be true and I have made yogurt from raw milk that wasn't headed, and it tasted great. There’s a book titled the Milk Diet, whereby you drink 5-7 quarts of milk per day for about a month or two, and eat or drink nothing else. Raw milk was once the most effective way of treating illnesses and then came those mad dogs who patent drugs and the world has become a target for corporate terrorism. Organic foods, raw dairy, cheese or milk, low carbs, high quality proteins, very little cardio exercise which is referred to by Ori Hofmekler as junk food exercise, he, by the way, wrote, The Warrior's Diet and on Mercola.com he is interviewed 6/17/11 and gives ways to increase testosterone, which every man I know covets like gold for without that, it's erectile dysfunction drugs, not a happy thought that. There are some good people out there and the list is growing each day whereby we might someday wake up and send the sociopaths who run corporations and government packing. They are responsible for ruining the overall health of the American people, and isn't it time to shout, "Enough!"
    You are 100% spot on. Most of the stuff being sold as "healthy" is junk. It's all about profit and money.
    I would suggest that all you naive people out there, you listen to this guy. He knows what he is talking about!!

sopwith21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sopwith21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sopwith21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sopwith21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sopwith21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sopwith21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sopwith21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sopwith21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sopwith21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sopwith21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sopwith21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by kindelan View Post
    Absolutely correct! Drink ONLY raw milk. In a nation ravaged by cancer, obesity and disease you'd think we'd learn by now.

Pasteurized, homogenized milk is chemical-laden trash. Pour a glass of Franken-milk and you can see the chemicals floating on top. Worse yet, the super heating in the pasteurization process destroys all living organisms in it. You are drinking a dead product. All that's left is a soup of white chemicals and dead cells.

The corporate food giants and their enablers at the FDA are - quite literally - killing us.

My protein shakes usually consist of:
    - 8 oz raw milk
    - 2 raw free-range eggs from organically-fed chickens
    - 1 tb flaxseed oil
    - some fruit for flavor

I do use protein powders, but am not a huge fan. I'd rather get protein more naturally, through raw milk, organic eggs and organic meat.

IGF1-Akt-mTor1/2 Brah braggable's Avatar
    braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sopwith21 View Post
    Absolutely correct! Drink ONLY raw milk. In a nation ravaged by cancer, obesity and disease you'd think we'd learn by now.

Pasteurized, homogenized milk is chemical-laden trash. Pour a glass of Franken-milk and you can see the chemicals floating on top. Worse yet, the super heating in the pasteurization process destroys all living organisms in it. You are drinking a dead product. All that's left is a soup of white chemicals and dead cells.

The corporate food giants and their enablers at the FDA are - quite literally - killing us.

- 8 oz raw milk
    - 1 tb flaxseed oil
    - some fruit for flavor

I do use protein powders, but am not a huge fan. I'd rather get protein more naturally, through raw milk, organic eggs and organic meat.
    Lol...

Red
    The above statement/post does not represent the opinions of anyone in real life. This is the internet. Not real life. Anyone who cannot grasp the difference between the two lacks the basic intelligence necessary for survival and should not be allowed to form opinions.

stanri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation a reason for these processes

Originally Posted by sopwith21 View Post

- 8 oz raw milk
    - 1 tb flaxseed oil
    - some fruit for flavor

There are scientific reasons why we don't eat raw eggs and raw milk. Science is not garbage I can't even respond further to these strange comments. Read a book once in a while!

davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread is 9 years old, so no real need to bump it.
    May 3 - 183 ; May 10 - 181; May 17 - 181; May 24 - 181; May 30 - 178.5 ; Jun 7 - 176.5; Jun 14 - 174.5; Jun 20 - 173;
    Jun 28 - 172.5; July 5th - 171; July 12th - 171; July 19 - 170;

jordanzakery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WillieInc View Post

Does anyone know where to look, or even know how to do it? I know how to make curds and whey, and a few simple cheeses, but the whey from nutrition informations I found is just sugars and carbs......which makes me wonder how they get whey protein at all?

If anyone knows of links I can use, or even know of the process- which I am sure is possible- please let me know.

I couldn't fit it in the title, but besides whey, I'd also like to learn how to make caesin protein, as well.

Thanks.
    Hey man so look, im half iranian and my family has been making cheese and whey like this forever, with a simple method you can make whey without using vinegar and can be done in like 10 minutes. Get organic whole milk and heat it till it boils....squeeze half a lemons worth of juice in to it, you get the same acid effect as the vinegar but with a more palatable taste. This will cause curding and the separation of fat and casein from the whey you can then strain...its best to get a good cheese cloth as well to get all of the whey you can, but regardless you have your whey. Now like you I am wondering about the exact protein in it, but I can say that some people who are saying the macro nutrient ration is the same as milk are mistaken... the majority of fat is all with the casein in the curd...if done properly there should be much less fat compared to protein.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jordanzakery View Post
    Hey man so look, im half iranian and my family has been making cheese and whey like this forever, with a simple method you can make whey without using vinegar and can be done in like 10 minutes. Get organic whole milk and heat it till it boils....squeeze half a lemons worth of juice in to it, you get the same acid effect as the vinegar but with a more palatable taste. This will cause curding and the separation of fat and casein from the whey you can then strain...its best to get a good cheese cloth as well to get all of the whey you can, but regardless you have your whey. Now like you I am wondering about the exact protein in it, but I can say that some people who are saying the macro nutrient ration is the same as milk are mistaken... the majority of fat is all with the casein in the curd...if done properly there should be much less fat compared to protein.
    Think of how much money the OP could have saved over the past 10 years by doing this!
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

sopwith21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sopwith21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sopwith21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sopwith21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sopwith21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sopwith21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sopwith21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sopwith21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sopwith21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sopwith21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sopwith21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by stanri View Post
    There are scientific reasons why we don't eat raw eggs and raw milk. Science is not garbage I can't even respond further to these strange comments. Read a book once in a while!
    So, basically... you didn't disagree with a thing I said. Pasteurized milk is a dead product. It is superheated to kill the bacteria (good and bad, it kills everything). The purpose is not for some mythical "scientific reason," but simply to prolong shelf life.

The reason why pasteurized milk is "fortified with vitamins" is because the pasteurization destroys everything in it. That's why they have to artificially put the vitamin supplements back in it - because the natural vitamins and minerals are nuked into infinity.

So instead of throwing out unsupported, mystical "scientific facts," I recommend putting those books back on the library shelf and researching things for yourself. Now have a great day and go lift something
    Last edited by sopwith21; 02-21-2015 at 07:48 PM.
    Legalize freedom.