Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000)

Question How to stop being such a beta *******?

Okay, so I am new to the misc, but I have lurked around the forums before to know that some of you guys here can give me good advice. Sorry about my vent on my life, but I don't have anyone I can trust to say this to, so ****it, the internet it is. As the title suggests, how do I stop being such a little beta pssy around girls I like? I am 16 years old, never had a girlfriend, but I talk to girls enough to know that they see me as some "nice guy". It was not until recently that I went through some threads and saw how much of a littlebitch I was being and how "scared" I was. I am antisocial, but I can talk with people whom I partly know and can talk with people a lot when i get to know them, but the issue is breaking the ice with people whom I never even talked with before, especially girls. there have been a good number of girls that I like/ would date etc., but I am too beta to even say hi to them, even when they look at me a lot! i don't fcking know what happened to me as a kid, but I was never a social guy myself, even way back into elementary school. I can blame it on the fact that none of the male role models in my household are exactly alpha in any sense, or that I was deprived of female interaction in my life (only have a brother, all my cousins except one are guys), but that is a excuse. I was overweight until 6th - 7th grade, where I actually started to exercise and lose weight, and I gained confidence in my looks... but I am not confident in myself overall.

It was not even a week ago where I decided that I cannot live this pitiful life as a "nice guy" or as an insecure beta**** that folds up whenever I see a girl I like. I took some initiative in improving my posture and my demeanor when i approach people. I am practicing to make eye contact with everyone I see/meet, whether of not they are a guy or a girl. Also, I used to be so down on myself for not being this or not being that (eg too short, not buff enough, not good looking enough) and throwing that out the window. Fck what I am not, I fcking here and I am here to fcking stay. It is still a long process for me, but I have to gain this self confidence in myself that I am the motherfcker, whether or not others see it that way. I can't feel sorry about myself and what I am not, and focus on the things important in life, but of course, it's easier to say this than to do it.

essentially, I want to know what you guys did to become the kind of person you are? Some of you alphas out there getting pssy every other hour, how do you guys build, if not, acquire this sense of power and confidence? to be honest, I am lost with my life, and really no sense of purpose in it. my grades in high school sucks and the only thing I can focus on is girls, but I am not having much luck in that department. I want to be able to talk to girls decently enough so that it does not hinder my growth in the future.

Looking at my life in perspective, I admit that what I fear most is rejection, and I know that personally. There have been two girls so far in my life that have in a way rejected me and saw me only as a "friend". The first girl I admitted to her that I have liked her for 3 years, but she only wanted to be my friend. In reponse to her, I just said fckthat and stopped being her friend. the second girl was similar to the first, but I guess I responded like a beta by just not talking to her for like almost 1 year now. I stopped talking to these girls and I refused to be a friend to girls that i wanted to date. Is this the right course of action? one of the girls called me insecure and a jerk for only wanted to date them and not being a friend to them? I mean, wtf, I don't want to just be a friend to girls. Girls I talk to now are the ones I wanna date, but I have troubles talking to them a lot. I lose my mind and start ****tingbricks whenever I talk to them, yet I noticed that there are guys around them that could talk to them just like that. Easy. I believe i keep a good distance of girls I wanna date and those I don't ever want to be in the same bed with. With girls I never want to bed, I can be whatever to them and not care what I say. girls I want to date are ones where I am the most careful... I just don't want to be rejected like before. However, I know you guys out there cannot find it in your mind to give a single, don't mention one half, of a **** about rejection. How do you guys deal with rejection?? whenever I get rejected, I just stop talking to them, but other people seem to be completely unphased by it..

and one last thing. So there is this girl in my class that i like a lot, but I am obviously too pssy to really be that assertive guy. I sit next to her, and I have talked to her a lot and made her laugh and flirt (kinda) wwith her, but I don't want to end up as a good "friend" like before. the guy that sits behind her can talk to her so easily and could even talk to the girl behind me as well (which is hot as fck). I am just there fishing for things to say... the best is when we have to work together on an assignment where I can talk more easily, but straight up I fck up. So if you stayed this long to read, sorry for taking up your time, but give this beta ******* some advice/criticism/life lessons that I can go by.

Cliffs: Living as a beta ******* whenever with girls I like
    Tired of being "nice guy" or friend"
    fears rejection: 2 girls rejected me before, so ended up not being their friend, cause fckthat
    how do you deal with rejection?
    talking to the girl I like, but too much of betabitch to make a strong move at her, decent relationship
    Last edited by SomeGuyHear; 04-02-2013 at 06:15 PM.

KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cliffs.

LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some strong 1st posts happening today.
    Φ United Misc Frat Φ

AuschwitzBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AuschwitzBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AuschwitzBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AuschwitzBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AuschwitzBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AuschwitzBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AuschwitzBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AuschwitzBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

start lifting and gain some confidence

Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm with you on the whole asocial, don't want to be friends with girls I don't plan to date. Damn. There's this girl that's obviously been eyeing me and trying to get my attention since October 2012 and I have not said a word to her yet. It still seems that she sees something in me even though I have been ignoring her cues for months now. I've always thought that if a girl is attracted to you, they will have tunnel vision; meaning you could falter on first impressions, but they will still be able to see through it and still be attracted to you. I don't know how true this is. It feels so wrong giving advice to you because I'm in the same boat as you haha. Regardless, don't see that other guy as competition. Keep doing what you're doing, always do things with a mission. I've found that people in general stand out when they set goals for themselves. Don't neglect the small goals you can do everyday. It seems silly, but you will look more confident and hopefully you will actually be more confident by doing this. If you falter, just keep going. Who cares if you stuttered? There's always bigger issues in the world and just because you stumbled doesn't mean you're going to be headline news by the end of the evening. If you're getting a textbook on the other side of the room, go get it like it's your mission. Be swift, walk strong, work hard.

Just my 2 cents. Spend it however you like.

SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000) SomeGuyHear is just really nice. (+1000)
    also where are the cliffs OP? long time lurker dont know what cliffs are?[/QUOTE]

my bad bro. got too intense for me and got lost in the moment. I deserved the awesome gif.

jamesk36967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesk36967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesk36967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesk36967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesk36967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesk36967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesk36967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesk36967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesk36967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesk36967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesk36967 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    CLIFFS
    -kids been antisocial his whole life
    -wants to know how to stop being beta
    -cant break the ice to talk to girls
    -likes a girl in his class and wants to know what to say

Originally Posted by Chillionaire View Post
    I'm with you on the whole asocial, don't want to be friends with girls I don't plan to date. Damn. There's this girl that's obviously been eyeing me and trying to get my attention since October 2012 and I have not said a word to her yet. It still seems that she sees something in me even though I have been ignoring her cues for months now. I've always thought that if a girl is attracted to you, they will have tunnel vision; meaning you could falter on first impressions, but they will still be able to see through it and still be attracted to you. I don't know how true this is. It feels so wrong giving advice to you because I'm in the same boat as you haha. Regardless, don't see that other guy as competition. Keep doing what you're doing, always do things with a mission. I've found that girls really like people who have goals. Do everything confidently, if you falter, just keep going. If you're getting a textbook on the other side of the room, go get it like it's your mission. Be swift.

Just my 2 cents. Spend it however you like.
    yeah bro. it fcking sucks when you know a chick likes you and you don't capitalize, but yeah, i do agree with having a goal and doing something about it. the mission part is something I struggle at, but one day i have to sack the **** up.

Originally Posted by jamesk36967 View Post
    CLIFFS
    -kids been antisocial his whole life
    -wants to know how to stop being beta
    -cant break the ice to talk to girls
    -likes a girl in his class and wants to know what to say

Thank you james for the cliffs. I just edited my post and made some cliffs of my own.

Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Lift weights
    Get big
    Be confident with yourself
    Girls will flock naturally

I don't see what is so hard about this sh*t

Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SomeGuyHear View Post
    yeah bro. it fcking sucks when you know a chick likes you and you don't capitalize, but yeah, i do agree with having a goal and doing something about it. the mission part is something I struggle at, but one day i have to sack the **** up.
    Who cares if you are the first one up to get a textbook? Everyone's looking at you, maybe some people label you as a nerd. They are silly, they only see the superficial things. People really do notice when you work hard and it's a great feeling to realize this. All the small steps that make a difference.

I feel like I'm writing in my journal lol

The biggest thing that set me free is the mindset that you're always after a greater mission and the mountains you face really aren't as big as you make them out to be.

LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Go watch simplepickup vids

srs.

Originally Posted by Scott527 View Post
    Lift weights
    Get big
    Be confident with yourself
    Girls will flock naturally

I don't see what is so hard about this sh*t
    It ain't fcking that easy to be confident with yourself. getting big is the easy part. but I am glad to see that you have it made for you already.

Originally Posted by Chillionaire View Post
    Who cares if you are the first one up to get a textbook? Everyone's looking at you, maybe some people label you as a nerd. They are silly, they only see the superficial things. People really do notice when you work hard and it's a great feeling to realize this. All the small steps that make a difference.

I feel like I'm writing in my journal lol
    well, i wasn't referring to the textbook incident, but a mission in general. But the textbook example is just like any other mission, but yes, I do agree with your thinking.

Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500)
    It ain't fcking that easy to be confident with yourself. getting big is the easy part. but I am glad to see that you have it made for you already.
    If you're happy with yourself and the way you look you will be confident

JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't compare yourself to others it'll kill your confidence. You gotta learn to love yourself brah. Once you love yourself you'll be confident.

On Dat Dere Bulky Tyme Coyfitness's Avatar
    Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

I was the biggest beta ******* too

Cliffs: Living as a beta ******* whenever with girls I like
    Tired of being "nice guy" or friend"
    fears rejection: 2 girls rejected me before, so ended up not being their friend, cause fckthat
    how do you deal with rejection?
    talking to the girl I like, but too much of betabitch to make a strong move at her, decent relationship
    I was the biggest beta too,I had a gf for 17months before we had a thing for a year and you know what? She left me for some ripped skinny dude our age back when I was 15. After that I got sick of the friendzoning and lifted and ate loads for a good 4 years.It's the best feeling in the world when the people that friendzoned you look at you now and want you back. I handled rejection by not caring what people think about me and kept doing my thing. More importantly matters is what you think of yourself, always aim to be a better version of yourself everyday op and you'll acquire confidence and lack insecurity.
    Attached Images
    √5'10" Optimal Race Crew
    √ I rep back

Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Coyfitness View Post
    I was the biggest beta too,I had a gf for 17months before we had a thing for a year and you know what? She left me for some ripped skinny dude our age back when I was 15. After that I got sick of the friendzoning and lifted and ate loads for a good 4 years.It's the best feeling in the world when the people that friendzoned you look at you now and want you back. I handled rejection by not caring what people think about me and kept doing my thing. More importantly matters is what you think of yourself, always aim to be a better version of yourself everyday op and you'll acquire confidence and lack insecurity.
    yesssssss

you are always either improving or getting worse, make sure it is the former.

patchlink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patchlink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patchlink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patchlink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patchlink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patchlink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patchlink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patchlink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patchlink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patchlink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patchlink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JiveTurkey1 View Post
    Don't compare yourself to others it'll kill your confidence. You gotta learn to love yourself brah. Once you love yourself you'll be confident.
    THIS.

Sir, you win the internet.

Win.
    “Is that what you really think or what they'd want you to think?" - V

bump

Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Go here OP. Srs. I posted this fkking thread for a reason. For people like YOU OP. Read #2

Everyone else can benefit too. If you are scrolling on by on this 'How to stop being such a beta *******?' thread and you are READING MY REPLY RIGHT NOW, CLICK THIS FOLLOWING THREAD and read it:

Actually, you know what? BEFORE YOU EVEN READ IT: Scroll down and look at the replies of other people that have read it. Then, only then, make your decision if you want to read it.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=152939031
    Last edited by Niko49ers; 04-04-2013 at 07:38 AM.
    ..:: Sports Teams ::..
    -49ers
    -Buckeyes

..:: Gaming Names ::..
    -Runescape: Alex_Osu (banned, RIP) New RS Name: Molinus
    -Xbox Live: Rejecting_You

*KD Crew*

Originally Posted by Niko49ers View Post
    Go here OP. Srs. I posted this fkking thread for a reason. For people like YOU OP. Read #2

Everyone else can benefit too. If you are scrolling on by on this 'How to stop being such a beta *******?' thread and you are READING MY REPLY RIGHT NOW, CLICK THIS FOLLOWING THREAD and read it:

Actually, you know what? BEFORE YOU EVEN READ IT: Scroll down and look at the replies of other people that have read it. Then, only then, make your decision if you want to read it.
    Wow, will look deeply into this. How did you come up with such wisdom?

MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Niko49ers View Post

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=152939031
    I liked this thread, but your NUTS thing is actually really helpful, and I'm going to apply it to my life. You should link that one too.

Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MrLL View Post
    I liked this thread, but your NUTS thing is actually really helpful, and I'm going to apply it to my life. You should link that one too.

Will do brah. Thanks for the suggestion. I let that thread die down, but I'll go find it again.

Link to the NUTS thread that can help you TMISCers out as well. That is, only if you apply it to your life: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=152930971
    ..:: Sports Teams ::..
    -49ers
    -Buckeyes

..:: Gaming Names ::..
    -Runescape: Alex_Osu (banned, RIP) New RS Name: Molinus
    -Xbox Live: Rejecting_You

*KD Crew*

Ratfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratfever is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Tell the bish:

"What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo."

Guaranteed smash. Everyone will think your alpha as fuark.

Sponser Me World Vision GorillaMunch95's Avatar
    GorillaMunch95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMunch95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMunch95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMunch95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMunch95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMunch95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMunch95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMunch95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMunch95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMunch95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMunch95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We don't have to dream that we're important.

mmafan555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmafan555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmafan555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmafan555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmafan555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmafan555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmafan555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmafan555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmafan555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmafan555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmafan555 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're 16 and you use the term beta *******...lolz

enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tldr. Pics of said females?
    Starting Weight: 148lbs
    Texas Crew
    Self-Improvement Crew
    ************Misc Vigilante Crew - Social Network Justice Division (EST. AUG 2013)***********
    3x110x12 Bench
    3x200x12 Squat

KJTrance is just really nice. (+1000) KJTrance is just really nice. (+1000) KJTrance is just really nice. (+1000) KJTrance is just really nice. (+1000) KJTrance is just really nice. (+1000) KJTrance is just really nice. (+1000) KJTrance is just really nice. (+1000) KJTrance is just really nice. (+1000) KJTrance is just really nice. (+1000) KJTrance is just really nice. (+1000) KJTrance is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by enr33 View Post
    tldr. Pics of said females?
    Strong bump

was a good read tho so thanks.
    I love festivals, dance music, philosophy, training, drumming...
    Search me on YouTube brah http://www.youtube.com/user/KJTranceYT

hadidmichel is on a distinguished road. (+10) hadidmichel is on a distinguished road. (+10) hadidmichel is on a distinguished road. (+10) hadidmichel is on a distinguished road. (+10) hadidmichel is on a distinguished road. (+10) hadidmichel is on a distinguished road. (+10) hadidmichel is on a distinguished road. (+10) hadidmichel is on a distinguished road. (+10) hadidmichel is on a distinguished road. (+10) hadidmichel is on a distinguished road. (+10) hadidmichel is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

I was like this a year ago. I started just saying hi to people i didnt know on the street it helps because they dont know you and if they dont start a conversation and stuff you get to deal a little bit with the feeling of rejection. Once you talk to girls comfortably is the bestfeeling ever. You need to be confident 100 on yourself and then everything will just flow
    You're stupid until it's proved otherwise...

Stats :
    Weight : 175 lbs
    Bench : 225 x2
    Squat : 245 x1
    Dead : 315 x3