Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sbyrum412 View Post
    Internet keeps geekin out on me =( But Comcast claims they are "fixing" the problem!! Soooo... all should be well =) I have been taking my Phenyl Core twice a day still, and I am loving it.. I have TONS of energy! Can't wait to see results from that.. Good news/bad news...... I officially canNOT fit into any of my jeans anymore.. so the bad news is I have to go spend money on new clothes!! But I guess I really shouldn't be complaining

Let's see... Yesterdays diet and workout:

Drank my regular Juggernaut.. then 2 mile run and worked on abs for 45 minutes

Breakfast: Fiber One cereal with banana
    Snack: Chicken and cranberry dip with wheat thins
    Lunch: Club sandwich on wheat
    Snack: Laughing cow cheese on bagel
    Dinner: .... Went out for a friends birthday and got a 6oz filet no seasoning, sweet potato with brown sugar and cinn, and green beans not butter =)

For today...

Took my Juggernaut HP and hit the gym with my neighbor who is training for her first fitness competition in April, so she has been going pretty hardcore (totally taking advantage of it!!) we did chest, obliques, shoulders, biceps, and upper back. Then ended with a mile run around our apartment complex =)

Breakfast: Breakfast Essential
    Snack: Fiber one bar
    Lunch: Protein pancakes with peanut butter
    Snack: Fruit and low fat vanilla yogurt
    Snack: Protein bar
    Dinner: Tilapia with rice and broccoli

And now that my internet is up and running I should be back on here everyday =) And if it decides to crap out on me again that's ok because I plan on winning the lottery tonight so I will just buy Comcast over!!!!!!! haha

Night Juggz =)
    that's awesome you have a neighbor that works out & competes... in-person motivation, so you have access to double the motivation to KILL IT IN THE GYM!!!

oh, & btw, just buy a belt & you'll fit ... I just saved you a bundle, now you can purchase more supplements! ... wow, Thank Me Later Sara & Infinite Labs LOL!!! .....
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol how is it a club sandwich with no bacon.... sorry could not resist.

Super long day!!! Ready to pass out...

Took my Phenyl Core again today.. Still loving it =)

Breakfast: Breakfast essential and banana
    Lunch: Club sandwich no bacon on wheat
    Snack: English muffin with nutella
    Dinner: Tropical smoothie.. low fat smoothie with splenda and grilled buffalo chicken wrap

I skipped the Juggernaut today because I took my Phenyl core a little later than expected, and knew I had to get to bed early.. so I went for a 2 mile run outside, wicked hot out so I could not go any further!! Then finished up with about 20 minutes of abs. My body is still super sore from working upper body =/ and I feel my body just becoming over exhausted period.. I know I need a break but I see no relief in sight!!! Working my 10th out of 18 days straight tomorrow!! So I guess the Phenyl core is coming in handy =)

But I can't even keep my eyes open to type right now.. so I will be back on tomorrow to catch up on everyone else's logs!! Seems as though Comcast got there crap together!
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^ I agree! Bacon makes everything taste better! Bacon and Juggernaut, the breakfast of champions! haha
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)

Good Morning JUGGERNAUT Nation!!

We are a few weeks into this challenge and it is off to a great start! As the Grand Prize winner of the 2011 Olympia I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge, I am here to offer advise, answer questions and share some of my experiences. I will be posting on my original thread that I used during the challenge. I encourage you to visit it often as I will be posting on there daily. If you have a specific question, the best way to get it answered is to post on my thread as we anticipate the number of journals to grow and it will be hard for me to visit all of them on a dialy basis, but I will be on my thread every day.

Prepare yourself for an incredible journey. Rise above the rest and you just might get be one of the Grand Prize winners and experience the opportunity of a lifetime that I was lucky enough to experience, and find yourself on the cover of Infinite Mag!!

Good Luck to all of you and I look forward to following your journey!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

sbyrum412 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    that's awesome you have a neighbor that works out & competes... in-person motivation, so you have access to double the motivation to KILL IT IN THE GYM!!!

oh, & btw, just buy a belt & you'll fit ... I just saved you a bundle, now you can purchase more supplements! ... wow, Thank Me Later Sara & Infinite Labs LOL!!! .....
    Haha!! Thanks.. I will look into the belt! Unfortunately it's not just jeans that don't fit =( And yes it helps so much having someone else with me!!
    **When you feel like quitting: Think about why you started**

Come stop by my log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143271013&page=1

Sara Nicole Byrum

Originally Posted by blueyedevil View Post
    Lol how is it a club sandwich with no bacon.... sorry could not resist.
    Haha... I'm not a huge bacon fan =/ I love sausage though!!

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    ^ I agree! Bacon makes everything taste better! Bacon and Juggernaut, the breakfast of champions! haha
    Bacon bacon bacon!!

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

Had to take yesterday off due to my stupid chronic migraines =( biggest pain in the butt ever! But, I probably needed the rest... Took my Phenyl Core today and went for a 2 mile run then came back and drank my Juggernaut HP and hit the gym about 30 minutes later with one of my friends who is also trying out the Jugg =) Trying to get him to buy it!! Worked on abs, obliques, thighs, hams, quads, and calves..

Diet:

Snack: Fiber bar
    Lunch: Club sandwich WITH bacon and 2 pickles
    Dinner: Peanut butter and honey sandwich with special k chips

Waking up early tomorrow morning to go running with neighbors.. should be fun!!

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bacon!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.....Had to refrain from making a comment on the sausage comment lol.. What kind of leg work out did you do?

Had to take yesterday off due to my stupid chronic migraines =( biggest pain in the butt ever! But, I probably needed the rest... Took my Phenyl Core today and went for a 2 mile run then came back and drank my Juggernaut HP and hit the gym about 30 minutes later with one of my friends who is also trying out the Jugg =) Trying to get him to buy it!! Worked on abs, obliques, thighs, hams, quads, and calves..

Diet:

Snack: Fiber bar
    Lunch: Club sandwich WITH bacon and 2 pickles
    Dinner: Peanut butter and honey sandwich with special k chips

Waking up early tomorrow morning to go running with neighbors.. should be fun!!

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey JUGGERNAUT Nation!!!

As the Grand Prize winner of the 2012 Arnold portion of I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge, I am here to offer advise, answer questions and share some of my experiences. I will be posting on my original thread that I used during the challenge. I encourage you to visit it often as I will be posting often. If you have a specific question, the best way to get it answered is to post on my thread as we anticipate the number of journals to grow and it will be hard for me to visit all of them on a dialy basis, but I will be on my thread as much s I can.

You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7405463&page=1
    We are all Inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.

***ENERGY*** ***POWER*** ***PASSION***

The Future holds INFINITE Possibilities. The ones that really matter are the ones you choose to follow and bring into reality.
    It's Choice... Not Chance... That Determines Your Destiny.

It has Always been my Philosophy of Life that Difficulties Vanish when Faced Boldly.

***DEDICATION***DETERMINATION***DISCIPLINE***
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

Originally Posted by blueyedevil View Post
    Bacon!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.....Had to refrain from making a comment on the sausage comment lol.. What kind of leg work out did you do?
    Haha... someone had to go there!

I did squats, lunges, calve raises, a bunch of other stuff that I don't know the names too.. lol.. and I ran as always =) My legs are hurting today!!

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

Originally Posted by Kevin Mattson View Post
    Hey JUGGERNAUT Nation!!!

As the Grand Prize winner of the 2012 Arnold portion of I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge, I am here to offer advise, answer questions and share some of my experiences. I will be posting on my original thread that I used during the challenge. I encourage you to visit it often as I will be posting often. If you have a specific question, the best way to get it answered is to post on my thread as we anticipate the number of journals to grow and it will be hard for me to visit all of them on a dialy basis, but I will be on my thread as much s I can.

You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7405463&page=1
    We are all Inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.

***ENERGY*** ***POWER*** ***PASSION***

The Future holds INFINITE Possibilities. The ones that really matter are the ones you choose to follow and bring into reality.
    It's Choice... Not Chance... That Determines Your Destiny.

It has Always been my Philosophy of Life that Difficulties Vanish when Faced Boldly.

***DEDICATION***DETERMINATION***DISCIPLINE***
    Thanks Kevin!!

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

Can't wait until my one day off from work.... Come on SUNDAY!!! Very productive day, I am going to have to run a extra mile tomorrow though due to the fact that I made some Baklava tonight and had a couple pieces =) No shame.. I have been doing great on my diet and I think I deserved it!!

Took my Phenyl Core today as always.. and I took my Juggernaut HP and did mostly weight training today. Had a friend at the gym doing a whole body workout, so I jumped in with him on that. My shoulders and back are definitely going to be killing me tomorrow!! After we finished that up I did 20 minutes on the step machine.

Nutrition for the day:

Breakfast: Breakfast essential
    Snack: Fiber Bar
    Lunch: PB and honey
    Snack: Wheat thins and tuna salad
    Dinner: Salmon with veggies and low fat mac n cheese
    Dessert.... Baklava

I have to say I am seeing a difference in my body.. and I am loving it!! Not only do I look better but I feel amazing =) I never thought that cutting out a lot of the things in my daily diet would make such a difference. I think the one thing that has made the biggest difference is cutting out alcohol.. I haven't had a drink in almost 3 weeks (whoop whoop) and I can really see the difference that has played on my body. But, I still have a ways to go in this challenge.. so I can't wait to see what else I can accomplish =)

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

coachb86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachb86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachb86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have to say I am seeing a difference in my body.. and I am loving it!! Not only do I look better but I feel amazing =) I never thought that cutting out a lot of the things in my daily diet would make such a difference. I think the one thing that has made the biggest difference is cutting out alcohol.. I haven't had a drink in almost 3 weeks (whoop whoop) and I can really see the difference that has played on my body. But, I still have a ways to go in this challenge.. so I can't wait to see what else I can accomplish =)
    I also cut out booze...going on 46 days. I didnt drink a lot before but it adds up! Keep it up!

Diet change is such an eye opener...I'm glad you are seeing results.

coachb86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachb86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachb86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I cut out booze too...going on 45 days. It makes such a huge difference even tho I didnt drink all that much! Keep it up!

Diet change can be eye opening, I hope you continue to see huge results.

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ************JOESWAT. THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*************

>>>>>SOME IMPORTANT TIPS ON WARMING UP AND STRETCHING<<<<<
    FYI SARA,
    ( ITS OK TO HAVE BAKLAVA SOMETIMES, JUST REMEMBER TO WORK IT OFF...).

1) There is some controversy regarding stretching when it comes to the best time for it , my experience has been that always warm up first( when it come to working your lower body parts, about a 10 minute nice easy walk or bike right) then follow it with a LIGHT stretch at the beginning of your workout, stretching the muscle AFTER your workout should be more IN DEPT and hold the stretch longer about 30 seconds.

2) Do not bounce. Go into a stretch slowly and hold gently. Stretch to the point of feeling a gentle pull, but never to the point of pain, *breathing and proper form is very important,

3) Hold each stretch for about 20 . If you have problems with a particular area stretch that area twice. (hold for about 20 seconds release, then stretch again.)

For Hamstring and Lower Back -- Slowly bend forward from your waist with your knees slightly bent. Reach for the floor and hold. Only bend as far as comfortable.
    Quadriceps Stretch -- Standing up, hold on to a stationary object. Bend your right knee, bringing your foot toward your buttocks. Keeping your left knee slightly bent, grasp your right ankle with the opposite hand. Slowly pull your leg up and back, bringing your foot at high as comfortable. Repeat with other leg. (To protect your knee... think of pulling the quads back rather than pulling the foot toward your buttocks.) i like to use a bench that is the same height as if i was grabbing my ankle, i begin to lean on it gently creating the pulling effect for the riguired stretch,.........) There are many different stretching exercises.Here are a few, again Caution! use proper form and breathing coordination, and Never stretch cold muscles.

TRAIN RIGHT, TRAIN SAFE.....

**Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    BAKLAVA!!!! I hadn't had that in a lonnnng time! I'm drooling just thinking about it - lol

Do you guys know where all the really cool JUGGERNAUTS hang out???? Well - check out these links!!

I AM JUGGERNAUT - ******** PAGE
    http://www.********.com/#!/IAMJUGGERNAUT

INFINITE LABS - ******** PAGE
    http://www.********.com/#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

JOE (SWAT) PALUMBO - IFBB PRO & INFINITE ATHLETE
    http://www.********.com/#!/JoeSwatPalumbo

Hope Trask NPC Figure Competitor/ Bikini & Fitness model
    http://www.********.com/#!/pages/Hop...89567011079697

INFINITE MAG
    http://www.********.com/#!/pages/Inf...30005880429051

We are also on Twitter following Infinite Labs @Infinite_Labs!

Great advice and stories - not to mention give aways from time to time.

I'm always hanging out there and so is Kevin - and we are both past I AM JUGGERNAUT Grand Prize winners - so why aren't you there????

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Can't wait until my one day off from work.... Come on SUNDAY!!! Very productive day, I am going to have to run a extra mile tomorrow though due to the fact that I made some Baklava tonight and had a couple pieces =) No shame.. I have been doing great on my diet and I think I deserved it!!

Took my Phenyl Core today as always.. and I took my Juggernaut HP and did mostly weight training today. Had a friend at the gym doing a whole body workout, so I jumped in with him on that. My shoulders and back are definitely going to be killing me tomorrow!! After we finished that up I did 20 minutes on the step machine.

Nutrition for the day:

Dessert.... Baklava

Alcohol makes a big difference on your waist line and in your wallet! Keep up the great work.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

Originally Posted by coachb86 View Post
    I also cut out booze...going on 46 days. I didnt drink a lot before but it adds up! Keep it up!

Diet change is such an eye opener...I'm glad you are seeing results.
    Yea, I have never been a big drinker, but when I did drink I definitely noticed it!

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    ************JOESWAT. THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*************

>>>>>SOME IMPORTANT TIPS ON WARMING UP AND STRETCHING<<<<<
    FYI SARA,
    ( ITS OK TO HAVE BAKLAVA SOMETIMES, JUST REMEMBER TO WORK IT OFF...).

1) There is some controversy regarding stretching when it comes to the best time for it , my experience has been that always warm up first( when it come to working your lower body parts, about a 10 minute nice easy walk or bike right) then follow it with a LIGHT stretch at the beginning of your workout, stretching the muscle AFTER your workout should be more IN DEPT and hold the stretch longer about 30 seconds.

2) Do not bounce. Go into a stretch slowly and hold gently. Stretch to the point of feeling a gentle pull, but never to the point of pain, *breathing and proper form is very important,

3) Hold each stretch for about 20 . If you have problems with a particular area stretch that area twice. (hold for about 20 seconds release, then stretch again.)

For Hamstring and Lower Back -- Slowly bend forward from your waist with your knees slightly bent. Reach for the floor and hold. Only bend as far as comfortable.
    Quadriceps Stretch -- Standing up, hold on to a stationary object. Bend your right knee, bringing your foot toward your buttocks. Keeping your left knee slightly bent, grasp your right ankle with the opposite hand. Slowly pull your leg up and back, bringing your foot at high as comfortable. Repeat with other leg. (To protect your knee... think of pulling the quads back rather than pulling the foot toward your buttocks.) i like to use a bench that is the same height as if i was grabbing my ankle, i begin to lean on it gently creating the pulling effect for the riguired stretch,.........) There are many different stretching exercises.Here are a few, again Caution! use proper form and breathing coordination, and Never stretch cold muscles.

TRAIN RIGHT, TRAIN SAFE.....

**Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Haha, thanks Joe!! I had to run a extra mile today! But I gave away most of it so I wouldn't eat it all =)

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    BAKLAVA!!!! I hadn't had that in a lonnnng time! I'm drooling just thinking about it - lol

Do you guys know where all the really cool JUGGERNAUTS hang out???? Well - check out these links!!

I AM JUGGERNAUT - ******** PAGE
    http://www.********.com/#!/IAMJUGGERNAUT

INFINITE LABS - ******** PAGE
    http://www.********.com/#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

JOE (SWAT) PALUMBO - IFBB PRO & INFINITE ATHLETE
    http://www.********.com/#!/JoeSwatPalumbo

Hope Trask NPC Figure Competitor/ Bikini & Fitness model
    http://www.********.com/#!/pages/Hop...89567011079697

INFINITE MAG
    http://www.********.com/#!/pages/Inf...30005880429051

We are also on Twitter following Infinite Labs @Infinite_Labs!

Great advice and stories - not to mention give aways from time to time.

I'm always hanging out there and so is Kevin - and we are both past I AM JUGGERNAUT Grand Prize winners - so why aren't you there????
    It was delicious!! I was thinking about putting a pic up.. but figured that wouldn't be a good idea!

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    Alcohol makes a big difference on your waist line and in your wallet! Keep up the great work.
    I can tell! And in how I feel overall, I don't feel worn down like I would before when I would drink. I have never been a big drinker.. but I do have a lot more energy now that I am not drinking from time to time!

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

LOL you and your little cheat meals lol.. your doing awesome though keep it up

Nutrition for the day:

Dessert.... Baklava

Worked 14 hours today.. wahh didn't give me too much time to get a good workout in. However, I did run that extra mile to work off that baklava =) So for today I ran 3 miles and did about 20 minutes of abs. Not to much, but I get off work early tomorrow and plan to hit the gym pretty hard!!

Phenyl Core twice today =) And original Juggernaut

Lunch: Tuna salad on wheat bread and laughing cow cheese with wheat thins
    Snack: Homemade fruit parfait
    Dinner: Sushi.. California roll and 2 pieces of shrimp tempura roll with veggies

Can't wait to get a good work out in tomorrow!!

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Worked 14 hours today.. wahh didn't give me too much time to get a good workout in. However, I did run that extra mile to work off that baklava =) So for today I ran 3 miles and did about 20 minutes of abs. Not to much, but I get off work early tomorrow and plan to hit the gym pretty hard!!

Phenyl Core twice today =) And original Juggernaut

Lunch: Tuna salad on wheat bread and laughing cow cheese with wheat thins
    Snack: Homemade fruit parfait
    Dinner: Sushi.. California roll and 2 pieces of shrimp tempura roll with veggies

Can't wait to get a good work out in tomorrow!!
    You still got in a good run. Good job!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

Good workout!! 2 mile run this morning.. then this evening I did chest, upper back, biceps, triceps, shoulders and some more abs =)

Nutrition:

Snack: 2 hard boiled eggs
    Lunch: Pb and honey
    Dinner: Left over sushi

Working on legs tomorrow!!

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    You still got in a good run. Good job!
    Thank you.. there is a trail around my apartment complex that is one mile, so it makes it easy once I start!!

Come stop by my log:

Sara Nicole Byrum

How are you like JUGGERNAUT HP? What flavor did you get and how much are you taking before your workouts?

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *******JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT****************

TODAYS TOPIC IS ; HOW SAFE ARE BEHIND THE NECK PULL DOWNS AND BEHIND THE NECK SHOULDER PRESSES,.....IS THIS MOVEMENT WORT THE RISK.....

HERE IS MY OPINION; BE CAUTION WITH PULL DOWNS BEHIND THE NECK, THIS IS VERY LIMITED EXERCISE, ITS A GOOD
    EXERCISE WHEN IT’S DONE WITH PROPER FORM AND SQUEEZE WITH LIGHT WEIGHTS... ANY OTHER WAY ITS A FORMULA FOR INJURIES....

HERE IS SOME INFO ON HOW YOU CAN AVOID AN INJURY;
    **The problem with the behind-the-neck Pulldowns lies in "external
    rotation, rotate your arms backward so that your palms are facing up.
    It's basically the opposite movement to internal rotation.
    To do the behind-the-neck pulldown as normally instructed, you must
    externally rotate your shoulders as much as possible. This is a very
    delicate position for your shoulders. This is the main reason heavy weights are not advisable. The supporting muscles of the shoulders (known as the rotator cuff) are not in a good position to stabilize the joint and injury to those supporting muscles can result, which can lead to further injury in the
    connective tissue of the joint.

Since most people do not have enough shoulder flexibility to get a straight line of pull behind the neck, they must bend their neck forward to do this movement; this can result in neck strain on top of shoulder strain.

This information also applies to the behind-the-neck PULL-UP exercise.
    The mechanics of the movement are exactly the same, the only difference
    being you're pulling yourself up instead of pulling the weight down.
    NOTE;
    The Behind-The-Neck Press gives us the same shoulder issues associated
    with the Behind-The-Neck Pulldowns. To do the movement, you must
    maximally externally rotate the shoulders. This places the shoulders in
    a very vulnerable position which can easily result in strain in to the
    Rotator Cuff muscles.

Most people simply don't have the necessary shoulder flexibility to get a straight line on the movement -they must tilt their head forward to get the bar behind it, adding greatly to the possibility of injury. For me I like to bring the bar in front for lat pull down or presses, this allows me to(go heavy) pull the bar down with control and aligned with the Body grove/form.
    Train safe, train smart, train for results.

**Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise to all juggernauts;

http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Good workout!! 2 mile run this morning.. then this evening I did chest, upper back, biceps, triceps, shoulders and some more abs =)

Working on legs tomorrow!!

Have you tried timing your runs? I really enjoying seeing if I can beat my run times.