Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tootella View Post
    OP, I got some saggy boobies and mine are small and I'm only 25!!!

I had some D's in high school when I was 200 lbs. I lost a bunch of weight fast (drug addiction) and quickly dropped 100 lbs leaving my boobies all deflated. then i gained a bunch of weight when I quit (back up another 60+) and now I've slowly and properly lost 20 since then and my boobs have really taken a beating in that time.

Personally, I hate my boobs and push my fiance away when he wants to play with them if the lights aren't out (yes insecure) But he says he does not want me to get a boob job and I think he's pretty serious He says he loves them, even though in the back of my mind I'm thinking "yeah right" I'm grossed out by them. but he says he loves me for me.

So who's right? I don't know. I still want a boob job. I have so much loose skin I think I would need to do a small implant and a lift. My fiance is strongly urging me not to, but if I can't let this idea go within a few years, I think i'll go through with it anyway.
    That is the same way my fiance feels! I want a lift so bad but wants me to at least try exercising for awhile before i just resort to surgery( don't get it twisted i exercise for me and not him) but I have been dealling with these things since I was 13 years old... by the time i was 11 i was already a c cup. I wasn't a fat kid at all! Just genetics
    Our greatest fear is not that we are in adequate; our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

I had an unfortunate incident with the regular misc section.... that was when i first started coming on here. I didn't know any better. :(

gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ironman1964bc View Post
    I hate fake boobs and prefer the teardrop shape of natural breasts. As long as you are not 80 years old, I doubt many men are going to complain. I dated a girl once with huge breasts and she had them reduced in college. I wasn't even dating her then but I still cried for a week. Breasts are a symbol of female power. Stick your chest out and walk proud.
    LOL!
    Our greatest fear is not that we are in adequate; our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

I had an unfortunate incident with the regular misc section.... that was when i first started coming on here. I didn't know any better. :(

Originally Posted by Npeart View Post
    Get a lift and have some implants put in to keep them firm.
    y again do i need implants if they are already too big???? Ummm.....no!

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by runner05 View Post
    Wow! An honest man that loves us and prefers us the "natural" way and not all made up and faked out? Kudos to you!
    I'm not superficial when it comes to cosmetics. Don't get me wrong, I do like seeing my wife being happy and if that means her getting/staying in shape more power to her. I've loved her from day 1 and we've all been through some changes, yet my love has never varied. Just real talk that's all.

Originally Posted by gelizzy View Post
    That is the same way my fiance feels! I want a lift so bad but wants me to at least try exercising for awhile before i just resort to surgery( don't get it twisted i exercise for me and not him) but I have been dealling with these things since I was 13 years old... by the time i was 11 i was already a c cup. I wasn't a fat kid at all! Just genetics
    It's just up keep and maintanence that's all. If you need a lift to feel better about yourself, get it done.

runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    I'm not superficial when it comes to cosmetics. Don't get me wrong, I do like seeing my wife being happy and if that means her getting/staying in shape more power to her. I've loved her from day 1 and we've all been through some changes, yet my love has never varied. Just real talk that's all.

It's just up keep and maintanence that's all. If you need a lift to feel better about yourself, get it done.
    Point taken. Actually, I do think it's important that we ALL take care of ourselves and do whatever we can to look good and feel good. But, doing it for someone else only isn't a good option.

HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    y again do i need implants if they are already too big???? Ummm.....no!
    Ignore him. He's a big boob-head.

But what he's saying is that a combination reduction/lift with implants makes for the perfect booby.

Meh....I'll keep mine reduced, lifted and natural, thankyouverymuch. One of the best things I ever did.

bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000)
    IMHO I think most men prefer "el naturale" boobage! Like one of the posters said, yeah...fake ones are nice to "look at", but losing all sensitivity, and having your boobs turn to solid rock is hardly a "turn on". Anyways...it's not like your going to stand there in front of the dude and be judged. Odds are, the only time he'll get to see them they'll be flapping around all over the place during love making. I hardly think any man would stop and say..."hey..wait a minute...I thought your boobs were firmer than this!" Personally, I like a "poon" man. That should be his "true" love! If he more concerned with everything else...chuck him and keep the boobs!

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like boobies
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

Originally Posted by bambifox View Post
    IMHO I think most men prefer "el naturale" boobage! Like one of the posters said, yeah...fake ones are nice to "look at", but losing all sensitivity, and having your boobs turn to solid rock is hardly a "turn on". Anyways...it's not like your going to stand there in front of the dude and be judged. Odds are, the only time he'll get to see them they'll be flapping around all over the place during love making. I hardly think any man would stop and say..."hey..wait a minute...I thought your boobs were firmer than this!" Personally, I like a "poon" man. That should be his "true" love! If he more concerned with everything else...chuck him and keep the boobs!
    LMAO!!!!

TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ok to the guys, my question is: If your girl has saggy big breast , is this a problem for you? The reason I am asking is because I am a 38 DDD and lets just say they are nowhere near touching the sky. I'm not big or anything but I was just blessed(or cursed) with these things. I always thought that guys had these great expectations for girls are 17 -25 who had naturally huge breast. I have 2 male friends that were talking about my chest and were like " Can you imagine how they look when she takes her bra off? I mean because she's young, they perky, I know that gotta look nice and they just staring at you" I didn't tell them no different. Ever time one of my guy friends comment on how great they are , i cant help but think "if you only saw them without this bra you wouldn't be saying that"

To the ladies, what is your experience with this topic and your significant other before you got in shape? ( if yours ever sagged at all) Did you ever feel self-conscious about it?
    as long as they are real, i don't care.
    i owe betting reps to:

nuggets/lakers bet:
    Muskle

This was really informative. I don't know where females get our information from when it comes to knowing what guys think is attractive

TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This was really informative. I don't know where females get our information from when it comes to knowing what guys think is attractive
    show me your boobs. lol
    i owe betting reps to:

nuggets/lakers bet:
    Muskle

Originally Posted by TxTreb88 View Post
    show me your boobs. lol
    nah you str8

nah you str8
    dman it.
    i owe betting reps to:

nuggets/lakers bet:
    Muskle

Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Herbalizer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Pix please?
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Ben Franklin

Originally Posted by Herbalizer View Post
    Pix please?
    lol this is so funny.... yall r so str8

Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's not that i don't know how to get them higher, thats not the problem... I was just asking what yall think about it.... mainly the guys. I just wanted to see if any of the ladies experienced this too
    Ah OK sorry......

I think mine sag but I've had no complaints, and neither have my friends in a similar situation.

In real life, men aren't really all that put off - by their 30s they're more worried about whether they're developing beer guts!
    Misc Perv #65

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116372031

amberlyann2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberlyann2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberlyann2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberlyann2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberlyann2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberlyann2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberlyann2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberlyann2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberlyann2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberlyann2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberlyann2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well I can honestly say I need fake boobs lol. I am doing it 100% for myself. My husband is supportive but just because he knows how insecure I am about them. I used to have perfect wonderful breasts but after having a baby and breastfeeding for a year they are really messed up and I miss the way they looked before. My friend just had hers done and they look and feel natural. In fact if I just met her I would never know the difference. I know you guys are all about the real boobs but you have to see where I am coming from. Its not so much the boobs just the confidence that comes with them.

Axemistress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axemistress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axemistress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axemistress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axemistress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axemistress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axemistress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axemistress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axemistress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axemistress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axemistress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by amberlyann2005 View Post
    Well I can honestly say I need fake boobs lol. I am doing it 100% for myself. My husband is supportive but just because he knows how insecure I am about them. I used to have perfect wonderful breasts but after having a baby and breastfeeding for a year they are really messed up and I miss the way they looked before. My friend just had hers done and they look and feel natural. In fact if I just met her I would never know the difference. I know you guys are all about the real boobs but you have to see where I am coming from. Its not so much the boobs just the confidence that comes with them.
    Go for it. You need to do what's right for you, and if your hubby likes the idea why should anyone else's opinion matter?

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am a huge fan of boobies and think of myself as an expert. I am willing to look at any and all pics and give advice as needed. I am just here to help

Coco9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coco9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coco9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coco9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coco9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coco9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coco9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coco9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coco9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coco9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coco9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do whatever makes you happy. I got implants since I've always had an athletic build (no hips, size A boobies, tall and lean) so adding curves to my upper body made me feel more feminine. I love how my clothes look now and I'm very happy that I didn't lose sensitivity in my nipples. I'm one that thinks if you're not happy with what you got then do something to change it. Whether is thru exercise or whatever .... without going to extremes though. Life is too short to live with a body that you don't like.

So who gives if you have saggy boobies if you're happy with them?

xoloveinautumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xoloveinautumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xoloveinautumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xoloveinautumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xoloveinautumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xoloveinautumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xoloveinautumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xoloveinautumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xoloveinautumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xoloveinautumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xoloveinautumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I HATE my boobs... I had DD's freshman year
    ive lost weight and they are saggy! All the elasticity is gone
    thank GOSH i have a boyfriend who loves me for me
    but i now keep a bra on 24/7 and ahve been rubbing firming cream on them ( i didnt tell him) and he recentley said they are starting to look better
    I had a 38 DD and now im to a 34/36 D they keep shrinking! lol i hope i dont get to a small C a FULL C would be fine
    but i know theyll still sag when im thin and im going to feel really self concious i think im going to save up so i can get a lift
    I am so jealous of women with perfect perky boobs
    and im only 19!

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by amberlyann2005 View Post
    For what it's worth, I have nothing against fake boobs.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by runner05 View Post
    Wow! An honest man that loves us and prefers us the "natural" way and not all made up and faked out? Kudos to you!
    there's a few of us like that. i prefer natural 100000000x over implants. my wife has small b's large a's depending on her cycle. and i love them. i would be heartbroken if she ever got implants. not that i am a boob guy anyway. but naturals look and feel better saggy or not.

and makeup.. i always beg her not to wear alot. she is beautiful without it. even tho she would rather claw my eyes out then let me see her without at least some on lol.

to the OP if u arent happy with them, no matter what your SO thinks, u will never truely feel good or non self conscious about them. get them reduced and/or lifted and see if it makes u feel better, becausw as was said earlier, its all about how u feel about your body
    The body is lazy, unless you give it a reason to grow it won't

Tho I walk thru the valley of the shadow of Death I shall fear no evil, for I am the baddest motherf*cker in the valley

I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds - Henry Rollins

NASM-CPT-CES
    Nutrition Coach

pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Saggy hooters = sickening.

buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have no boobs after 2 lovely children and weight loss, but I have a nice butt, so what I havnt got up top I am learning to love what I have on the bottom, I want implants but getting into debt for them I dont want, I have said I will have implants for my 30th birthday, but I am hoping by then I will learn to love myself and wont need them! The only good thing about having no boobs is there isnt much to sag

sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I got an awesome pair of breasts, i must say. I've never been insecure about myself, especially not my titties.

wHY? you ask...

Simply put, I'm gods gift to men.
    true story

pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by buttercup852 View Post
    I have no boobs after 2 lovely children and weight loss, but I have a nice butt, so what I havnt got up top I am learning to love what I have on the bottom, I want implants but getting into debt for them I dont want, I have said I will have implants for my 30th birthday, but I am hoping by then I will learn to love myself and wont need them! The only good thing about having no boobs is there isnt much to sag
    Nice ass > nice rack.

Pics please

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Gorgo View Post
    I got an awesome pair of breasts, i must say. I've never been insecure about myself, especially not my titties.

wHY? you ask...

Simply put, I'm gods gift to men.
    true story
    That's awesome. It's not every day you find a woman who'll do the dishes.

Oh wait...
    Last edited by Jaw-Knee; 05-25-2008 at 01:56 AM.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post
    That's awesome. It's not every day you find a woman who'll do the dishes.

Oh wait, you meant it in the narcissistic sense. Nevermind.

easy there cowboy, no need to get your ass hairs all tied up in a knot.

in other news, saggy balls are worse then saggy titties imo