Closed Thread
Page 201 of 326 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,030 of 9755
    44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    I'm having one of those days where I'm remembering why I don't like to work with women.

No sense going into details... But when you work with men, the notion of "I screwed up, someone else fix it for me" doesn't exist!
    Youre not telling me anything.

I work at a hospital which will go 95% women
    "I believe that life isn't worth living if not lived passionately." - Nainoa

"Anything you put into your subconscious mind can become reality" - Mike Rashid

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 44hunter View Post

I'm at that point where I'm so disgusted with other people's procrastination, that I'm just about to walk away from my desk and take the rest of the day off to give them time to learn how to wipe their own asses.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol, guys, there are 3 other guys who work at my company and the rest are all women. I don't think I've hung so many pictures or moved so many file cabinets and desks in my entire career combined compared to what I've done just in this last year. There are also zero men in any type of management or supervisory role which leads to some obvious issues and misplaced prioritization as yall can understand.
    EDIT: I've also never eaten so much absolutely scrumptious homemade junk food. OMG

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm at that point where I'm so disgusted with other people's procrastination, that I'm just about to walk away from my desk and take the rest of the day off to give them time to learn how to wipe their own asses.
    Might as well do it all now because you know it will be setting there for you tomorrow...
    Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    lol, guys, there are 3 other guys who work at my company and the rest are all women. I don't think I've hung so many pictures or moved so many file cabinets and desks in my entire career combined compared to what I've done just in this last year.
    EDIT: I've also never eaten so much absolutely scrumptious homemade junk food. OMG
    I dont mind helping a woman. But its the stupid pointless **** they ask for that gets me. I had to carry a box for a gal yesterday because it "looked" heavy. The box mightve went 5 lbs. I picked it up gave her a bertstare and continued on my merry way.
    "I believe that life isn't worth living if not lived passionately." - Nainoa

"Anything you put into your subconscious mind can become reality" - Mike Rashid

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    lol, guys, there are 3 other guys who work at my company and the rest are all women. I don't think I've hung so many pictures or moved so many file cabinets and desks in my entire career combined compared to what I've done just in this last year.
    See I don't care about that stuff... But I've basically wasted 10 hours in the last week straightening out paperwork that I thought was taken care of, when really the reason I didn't hear any problems with it was because it was procrastinated. So now, not only am I losing time, I'm losing money.

And when Nainoa loses money, the plunky, easy going guy is replaced by either a boot into someone's ass or an intellectual scalpel carving up their brain!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Might as well do it all now because you know it will be setting there for you tomorrow...

I dont mind helping a woman. But its the stupid pointless **** they ask for that gets me. I had to carry a box for a gal yesterday because it "looked" heavy. The box mightve went 5 lbs. I picked it up gave her a bertstare and continued on my merry way.
    See I don't care about that stuff... But I've basically wasted 10 hours in the last week straightening out paperwork that I thought was taken care of, when really the reason I didn't hear any problems with it was because it was procrastinated. So now, not only am I losing time, I'm losing money.

And when Nainoa loses money, the plunky, easy going guy is replaced by either a boot into someone's ass or an intellectual scalpel carving up their brain!
    You guys missed an edit, sry.

I can't tell you how many times I've had a real emergency going on, failed hard drive in a server for example for one or an external client that cannot access what they need to... and I'm told by management to drop what I'm doing because they need somebody to be CC'd on an email or need a file cabinet moved. SRS

I'm trying to find something positive to put my energy into, since it's pretty hard to be effective in sales while stewing in cold rage...

So... Uh... Starting Saturday thru thursday of next week the highs are all forecasted for upper 50's and the lows are all above freezing... My God... I could actually plant my spinach next week!
    6'4"

Why plant spinach when you could go fishing instead?

Why plant spinach when you could go fishing instead?
    Fishing right now is moving into the time when it's most deadly! Ice slushing at shore, areas candling, and the fish are only under the most dangerous patches of ice.

With a good warm stretch spinach will germinate and then live down to 20 degrees!

Should make it just fine in the cold-frame house.
    6'4"

Get in your little floating bass tube with your flippers and work around the ice slush. Pfffft, you're so laaaaazyyyyyy!

Well... It appears that Nainoa's steel toed boot has saved the day!

I lost an assload of time taking care of problems that were not mine to begin with. But at least they are solved.

Now we can try to move forward!
    6'4"

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You don't need firewood, just burn that car.
    That Cabrio has already outlasted 99% of the American junk on the roads and at 360,000 miles she's just getting warmed up.

How the hell do you think I feel? They get one flaked out person in the ER and you can guess who they call.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, 70's yesterday and 60's today. Spring fever is really catching hold!
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    Wow, 70's yesterday and 60's today. Spring fever is really catching hold!
    Yesterday here was a gorgeous 57... Today is back into the mid 30's... And then tomorrow the temps start to rise back up.

Next week is all forecast in 50's and low 60's...

Strangely enough the leaves are already budding out... Which is 2+ weeks earlier than I've ever seen that happen before... This does not bode well for April and May!
    6'4"

Been windy as hell down here brahs, temps all over the place.

When you tease out the details of what we have going on up here... unless there is some freak unpredictable weather pattern coming into play...

We're either going to get a big transpiration event that leads to 3-4 weeks of nimbus rain... or we're going to get a drought and all the fun that comes with a drought summer in the land of 10,000 lakes.

A spring this early just doesn't have a lot of middle ground.
    6'4"

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got some gator tail meat at the store last week, and I'm cooking it tonight. Not sure how I'm going to fix it, yet........

in omnia paratus

Got some gator tail meat at the store last week, and I'm cooking it tonight. Not sure how I'm going to fix it, yet........
    Gator egg rolls!
    6'4"

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    cant go wrong with a nice batter of your choice and deep fry
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    cant go wrong with a nice batter of your choice and deep fry
    I suppose, you just set havahart traps for them in your back yard... Or do you just hide in the bushes with a knife and a piece of rope?
    6'4"

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Really? Please post back on how you cooked it and what it tasted like. Guess I'm more city boy than I thought!

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    I suppose, you just set havahart traps for them in your back yard... Or do you just hide in the bushes with a knife and a piece of rope?

I have a wildlife office buddy and he catch gator poachers all the time. Most recent one was a couple guys using kittens on giant treble hooks. He had to arrest the guys then put the kittens down as they wouldnt survive the wounds from the hooks. Prettys sick people especially when you can use random road kill or rancid meat from a dumpster to catch a gator

I prefer the tickle to death approach. Gets them every time
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Choot em!
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    Really? Please post back on how you cooked it and what it tasted like. Guess I'm more city boy than I thought!
    I had once where "Supposedly" I tried it... Gator meat in an eggroll at some fru-fru business event.

At the time no one told me what it was... I thought it was just a fishy tasting egg roll with chicken in it. I actually kind of worried that the chicken was spoiled...

Then like 2 hours later the guy tells me it was gator.

Not knowing a head of time, it's not like I really mentally took it all in.
    6'4"

it was probably cat egg rolls mixed with imitation crab meat
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

I have a wildlife office buddy and he catch gator poachers all the time. Most recent one was a couple guys using kittens on giant treble hooks. He had to arrest the guys then put the kittens down as they wouldnt survive the wounds from the hooks. Prettys sick people especially when you can use random road kill or rancid meat from a dumpster to catch a gator

Holy sheet that's messed up, and I freaking hate cats.

I'm trying to keep meals as healthy as possible, so deep frying the gator is probably out......

in omnia paratus

How much gator meat do you have. Its good dehydrated or in a stew but the best is the deep fried artery clogging recipes
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Think the package is around a pound.

in omnia paratus

How much gator meat do you have. Its good dehydrated or in a stew but the best is the deep fried artery clogging recipes
    It's got to be pretty lean, since they store their fat in their livers... And lean always makes for good frying!
    6'4"

Closed Thread
Page 201 of 326 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast