Unimportant358 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My parents say i eat too much!

My parents say i eat too much! Can you imagine that? I have been trying to tell them that im trying to build muscle, but still they are always like: toni toni, you eat too much leave something for us. And i have been about 8% bodyfat for months, so i haven't eat too much. And now they are not buying enough food.. What should i do?

dom795 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dom795 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dom795 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dom795 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dom795 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dom795 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dom795 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dom795 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dom795 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dom795 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dom795 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    buy your own food ?

Registered User complications37's Avatar
    complications37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) complications37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) complications37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) complications37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) complications37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) complications37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    eat rice if you want to bulk up, lots of bread, carbs etc. 1 cup of rice has about 700 calories and 180grams of carbs and low in fat. and its also cheap...10kgs for like $10-20

Unimportant358 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dom795 View Post
    buy your own food ?
    Not really an option, because im not old enough for job.

jstr94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstr94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstr94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstr94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstr94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstr94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstr94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstr94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstr94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstr94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstr94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just eat. tell them your growing

kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Unimportant358 View Post
    My parents say i eat too much! Can you imagine that? I have been trying to tell them that im trying to build muscle, but still they are always like: toni toni, you eat too much leave something for us. And i have been about 8% bodyfat for months, so i haven't eat too much. And now they are not buying enough food.. What should i do?
    Mine say this as well because they see me eat like 6 meals a day even though every meal is small
    <Kansas Misc. Crew>
    They're = they are

Noise95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noise95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noise95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noise95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noise95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noise95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noise95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noise95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noise95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noise95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noise95 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Unimportant358 View Post
    Tell your parents that eating = growing.
    What are your parents? Skinny? Fat?
    If skinny: tell them you don't want to look like them
    If fat: don't think they would say this
    My parents: "as long as you eat, we are happy. We don't want you anorexic "
    More pain, more gain.
    ☣☢Constantly listening to music☢☣
    Squats 104kg 3x5
    Deadlift 108kg 1x5
    Bench 74kg 3x5
    Press 48kg 3x5

NOW HAS A LOG!!!! peanut-butter's Avatar
    peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just eat smaller portions with foods containing a higher caloric density. More cals, but it won't look like you're eating more.
    "Whoa, peanut-butter does look a lot like Cum." - Alan Aragon

IIFYMM- If it fits Your Macros and Micros.

5k+ Link (Please PM me if I forget)

*Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs

Mazillion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mazillion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mazillion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mazillion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mazillion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mazillion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mazillion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mazillion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mazillion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mazillion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mazillion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha this is what my mom always tells me, she is always complaining about how expensive her groceries are getting haha. But we just got a BJs membership so hopefully I can get some things in bulk and save money.

RaminDaswani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaminDaswani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaminDaswani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaminDaswani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaminDaswani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaminDaswani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaminDaswani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaminDaswani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaminDaswani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaminDaswani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaminDaswani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wow your parents actually say that to you? Sad life bro.....I eat around 3000 calories and my parents still ask me to eat more

inb4youhavefatparents

No I don`t.

Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RaminDaswani View Post
    Wow your parents actually say that to you? Sad life bro.....I eat around 3000 calories and my parents still ask me to eat more

inb4youhavefatparents

No I don`t.
    You are a lucky one IMO. My parents I've been complaining about the grocery bills for over a year.

OP, drink more milk? Less expensive than a steak or a chicken breast and still caloric dense. 2 L and you've added 800 calories to your diet.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

OW log :
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149575693&p=977696913#post977696913

Competition lift : 212 kg total (95/117) @ 77 kg

mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by complications37 View Post
    eat rice if you want to bulk up, lots of bread, carbs etc. 1 cup of rice has about 700 calories and 180grams of carbs and low in fat. and its also cheap...10kgs for like $10-20
    what????

mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude maybe your young so you dont know you parents situation but can your parents afford to feed you diet to build muscle? :/ not trying to be a jerk or ask personal questions but like can they afford enough food?

if that is not the problem then I dont know what to say other then eat things high in calories but dosnt require alot like rice, peanut butter, ect

rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your complaining about your parents not buying enough food? THEY ARE BUYING IT FOR YOU. Quit complaining. You can start complaining when you pay for your own ****.
    “You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth than go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers sayin’, you ain’t where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody!"
    -Rocky Balboa

Everse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Parents often don't want their children to know that they are poor, since that could make you feel bad or whatever. And it is often very hard for parents to tell you to eat less. You should respect what your parents tell you. Don't be a selfish *******. Family should always come first.

DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500)
    i tell my parents to **** off SRS
    once they told me i ate 2 much i said why were u such incosinderate *******s to bring a kid into this world if you dont have enough to feed him
    hahha since that day they havent said ****
    BTW my parents have alot of money like 60K in savings there just cheap *******s.
    South Carolina Crew
    Sperry's and Polo
    Rho Sigma Nu Iota Delta (ΡΣΝΙδ)
    COASTAL CAROLINA 2016
    *Montreal Crew*
    *EDM Crew*
    *Misc Alpha Crew*
    *EDM IS MY LIFE CREW*
    *Molly makes life better crew*
    *used to be forever alone fat **** but now after the first year in college im aesthetic and 80% alpha and ****ed 12 girls this year crew*
    *got rapped in the back of a car by a drunk blonde slut while her boyfriend was sitting next to her crew*

BrandonTe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrandonTe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrandonTe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrandonTe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrandonTe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrandonTe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrandonTe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrandonTe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrandonTe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrandonTe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrandonTe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ****in twerps, you guys are lucky to even have food, blessed I'd say, you guys just need to realize how ****ing lucky you guys are to even think about going to the gym to lift weights an build muscle, where kid in the world, and even here in north America are wondering what meal they're going to eat next. Raising a kid isn't easy considering how much they have to go through; payin for bills, food, everything else, and it's also a lot of work as well. My dad even said that me and my bro are the best thing that's ever happened to him, But if he could go back he'd never have kids.and I don't take **** for granted because of how hard he works to take care of the family. He's the only one brining in the money, taking care of the fam, groceries, bills. That makes me want to help out in anyway possible.

So stop taking **** for granted and being A pussy bitch. Go out and work, get what you need and start bein independent. Although I'm only 16 I know in life that almost everything isn't just going to be sitting there for you. Go out and get it.
    Last edited by BrandonTe; 07-08-2012 at 09:53 AM.
    115lbs; September 2010

It's a fuking act... there is no zebra

ElijahX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElijahX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElijahX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElijahX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElijahX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElijahX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElijahX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElijahX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElijahX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElijahX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElijahX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Eat peanut butter, rice, and drink lots of milk. It's cheap and high in calories. Idk why your parents say that, but if they feel really strongly about it thats about all you can do.

1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1ntensify will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dom795 View Post
    buy your own food ?
    I second that

daavig will become famous soon enough. (+50) daavig will become famous soon enough. (+50) daavig will become famous soon enough. (+50) daavig will become famous soon enough. (+50) daavig will become famous soon enough. (+50) daavig will become famous soon enough. (+50) daavig will become famous soon enough. (+50) daavig will become famous soon enough. (+50) daavig will become famous soon enough. (+50) daavig will become famous soon enough. (+50) daavig will become famous soon enough. (+50)

powder

Buy the cheapest per ounce protein powder on this site. DO IT!