Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Grapefruits is not very well liked. (-100) Grapefruits is not very well liked. (-100) Grapefruits is not very well liked. (-100) Grapefruits is not very well liked. (-100) Grapefruits is not very well liked. (-100) Grapefruits is not very well liked. (-100) Grapefruits is not very well liked. (-100) Grapefruits is not very well liked. (-100) Grapefruits is not very well liked. (-100) Grapefruits is not very well liked. (-100) Grapefruits is not very well liked. (-100)
    well done man but why taking the drug route at such a young age? fuk u r big enough already.

DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Grapefruits View Post
    well done man but why taking the drug route at such a young age? fuk u r big enough already.
    20 isn't young, bro.

Grapefruits is not very well liked. (-100) Grapefruits is not very well liked. (-100) Grapefruits is not very well liked. (-100) Grapefruits is not very well liked. (-100) Grapefruits is not very well liked. (-100) Grapefruits is not very well liked. (-100) Grapefruits is not very well liked. (-100) Grapefruits is not very well liked. (-100) Grapefruits is not very well liked. (-100) Grapefruits is not very well liked. (-100) Grapefruits is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by DanielEver View Post
    20 isn't young, bro.
    brah 20s are the best years of your life

DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how does that correlate with using of steroids? i know plenty of guys who are in their 20-s and juice, don't seem to have any problems with that except for high libido.

lemonman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemonman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemonman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemonman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemonman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemonman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemonman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemonman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemonman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemonman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lemonman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm more impressed with your change of attitude. Good job.
    'Why would you trust someone in the red? It would be like trusting someone who lives under a bridge.'

'Somebody that out benches you by about 150lbs. Stick that moron lemonman on the bar when you do your max and I'll embarass you.' - R U Star (Lecter)

Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    babyslayer if you listen to anything in this thread please listen to this

if you are interested in the drug route, please stay away from prohormones

if you want to juice, just find a legit source which is NOT hard if you really want

you know the guys in your gym or area that are using, just walk up to them and let them know you are interested

Phs = minimal gains, side effects and so on

seriously, dont wreck your body with that ****.

Originally Posted by Joshua91 View Post

if you want to juice, just find a legit source which is NOT hard if you really want

you know the guys in your gym or area that are using, just walk up to them and let them know you are interested

lol, what those prohormones actually are? i've never met anyone using them.

xxxmassxxx is not very helpful. (-500) xxxmassxxx is not very helpful. (-500) xxxmassxxx is not very helpful. (-500) xxxmassxxx is not very helpful. (-500) xxxmassxxx is not very helpful. (-500) xxxmassxxx is not very helpful. (-500) xxxmassxxx is not very helpful. (-500) xxxmassxxx is not very helpful. (-500) xxxmassxxx is not very helpful. (-500) xxxmassxxx is not very helpful. (-500) xxxmassxxx is not very helpful. (-500)
    babyslayers the man

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bwelch1985 View Post
    As impressed as I am w/ Babyslayers physique, I'm even MORE impressed by his humility, honesty and willingness to answer questions and help others on here. Major props to you Babyslayer. You're a good dude and you can consider me a fan!
    This. ^^^

There are a lot of "know-it-alls" on this site and even more d*ckheads... Slayer deserves a ton of credit for walking the walk AND still being humble about it. His willingness to help others is also a refreshing change. Still blows my mind that he's so young.

Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looking incredibly solid after the cut babyslayer

Registered User HappyFunNiceGuy's Avatar
    HappyFunNiceGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunNiceGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunNiceGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunNiceGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunNiceGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunNiceGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunNiceGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunNiceGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunNiceGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunNiceGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunNiceGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by theduffman View Post
    he means no steroids obviously. Say what you will about 'prohormones not being natural' that's fine believe whatever you want but when most people say natural they mean no steroids even if the person did PH
    superdrol is a steroid, not a prohormone. it does not have to convert into anything.. it is active as soon as it enters the body. also, mg for mg it is stronger than dbol or any of the other 'classic orals'

SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    are there any pro's or legit bbers in your gym?

try to get 1 of them to take you under his wing and learn as much as possible

and a legit source is insanely easy to get dont bother with ph's

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ironchest View Post
    wow, just wow.

wow at your transformation

wow at your physique and

wow at your lifts.

well done
    thanks man!

Originally Posted by MAX.MAREK View Post
    NO CALVES exactly LOL...tiny tiny tiny...but more time and training, they will grow. just somethings grow faster/slower then others on everyone.
    Originally Posted by MAX.MAREK View Post
    would NOT waste your time on PHs.....please dont bro. if your going the enhanced route, just go with legit stuff dude....PHs will just hurt ya or anyone.
    ^^ yeah my calves blow, i always thought my calves genetically sucked so i mine aswell not even bother training them lol

of course i have only focused on appearance for a relatively short time, so up until pretty recently i didnt even care, but now i plan to train them harder than anything else

i will get to the legit stuff, but i have some prohormones on hand that i want to use up. just enough to take them one more time, and then i dont plan to get any more. iam just really tempted to see how effective they will be once im actually eating enough to grow.

when i used m-drol i was eating under 2500 cals a day, doing cardio/high volume training 7 days a week

i was so beat down from the training/cardio/diet, that after i came of m-drol, i actually grew and got a little stronger while on pct lol

Originally Posted by Rsardinia View Post
    That's a big F'n dude, not to mention for being 20.
    thanks!

Originally Posted by bwelch1985 View Post
    As impressed as I am w/ Babyslayers physique, I'm even MORE impressed by his humility, honesty and willingness to answer questions and help others on here. Major props to you Babyslayer. You're a good dude and you can consider me a fan!
    THANK YOU!

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    wow, AMAZING size!
    thanks man!

Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    This.

If you want to compete against the pros, just use the real thing like they do.
    i will, i just had some prohormones on hand that i picked up a few years back to make sure they didnt go off the shelves and disappear, so i figured i would give them a shot, considering they are such short cycles, i figured it would be a good introduction/easy recovery for a first try

Originally Posted by soupermayn View Post
    Holy ****! I used to think you was just a fat **** and mire your strength im not going to lie.

However your transformation
    mind blown and seriously mirin physique now too!

Do you feel better now than you did when you was like 300lb? In terms of confidence, self esteem etc.
    thanks! yes i feel much better physically and mentally, i actually kind of feel like i look good now, which is a EXTREMELY new thing for me.

its the most rewarding thing i have ever worked for

lol thanks

i did a lot of thinking about drugs, and decided that if my goal is to get as big/strong as i can, that i need to start relativley early, so i can get to where i want to be as early on as possible, and enjoy it for as long as possible

i always wanted to use drugs, i held off of drugs, because honestly.. i didnt know that people went on steroids for life..

i thought people just ran 10-12 week cycles, came off, and lost their gains. so i decided to get really big/strong naturally, that way if i ran a cycle, i could get to where i wanted to be.

once i found out how all of it worked, i decided to just go at it. i dont regret using m-drol, because i know that to look/lift the way i want too, i will have to use drugs, and i dont want to let anything hold me back

20 isn't young, bro.
    how does that correlate with using of steroids? i know plenty of guys who are in their 20-s and juice, don't seem to have any problems with that except for high libido.
    ^^

im 20 years old and i already have a lot of regrets about things in my life, i see lifting as something i love, makes me happy, and im good at it. i dont want to look back and think "what if", i just want to go at it without regrets, have done things on my own terms for better or worse. if it turns out to be a bad decision later in life, at least il have done what i loved, at least il be able to tell people i did my best and gave it my all, that i was person who wasnt limited by lack of effort or drive, and lived with a passion

Originally Posted by lemonman View Post
    I'm more impressed with your change of attitude. Good job.
    thank you.

overall iam most proud of the change in attitude, i used to think i was a mean hearted/****ty person, because honestly i was. i would attack people on the forums, even family and friends, and afterwards i would sit and think and tell my self i didnt want to be that person.. and so i have really tried to make a change, and i think largely i have

im glad its a visible change

yeah i know :/ i know what your saying is true, and the best advice, and that your trying to help me

but im going to give them one last go because i already have them, and iam so excited to see how my body reacts to it when im eating in excess and training for bodybuilding more so than powerlifting

i do understand the dangers, but before i took anything, i went and i researched the amount of drugs/substances that the pro's use, and i saw how they abused their bodies to reach their goals. i told my self that i want what they have, and that i have to be willing to put my body through the same hell if i expect to get it. when i saw how badly they treat their bodies with the things they used, i stopped being afraid to take prohormones, even tho i know they are harsher than test and give less gains

this next cycle of them will be my last tho, i dont plan to buy anymore.

Originally Posted by xxxmassxxx View Post
    babyslayers the man
    thanks man! lol

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    This. ^^^

There are a lot of "know-it-alls" on this site and even more d*ckheads... Slayer deserves a ton of credit for walking the walk AND still being humble about it. His willingness to help others is also a refreshing change. Still blows my mind that he's so young.
    thank you man, you are too good to me

Originally Posted by Brofessional View Post
    Looking incredibly solid after the cut babyslayer
    thank you!

Originally Posted by HappyFunNiceGuy View Post
    superdrol is a steroid, not a prohormone. it does not have to convert into anything.. it is active as soon as it enters the body. also, mg for mg it is stronger than dbol or any of the other 'classic orals'
    i know, i honestly have a hard time believing anything could be stronger than it is

when people say prohormones dont do anything, and are crap compared to legit stuff, it just blows my mind lol

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    really want to say thank you to everyone for their positive/encouraging comments.

it means a lot to hear these things, iam used to people seemingly hating me for being obese, so these comments really do mean a lot to me, it justifies all the effort i have put in, to have so many people recognize it, and say such nice things

really improves my mood and how i feel about my self, makes me want to work harder/keep improving to make you all proud and show you that your words were not wasted on me

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by babyslayer View Post
    really want to say thank you to everyone for their positive/encouraging comments.

it means a lot to hear these things, iam used to people seemingly hating me for being obese, so these comments really do mean a lot to me, it justifies all the effort i have put in, to have so many people recognize it, and say such nice things

really improves my mood and how i feel about my self, makes me want to work harder/keep improving to make you all proud and show you that your words were not wasted on me
    You're welcome.

Fatty.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if you knew what this guy was going thru every workout you wouldn't be even slightly concerned about him using drugs in the future, because the real extreme and danger was there long time ago, every week, several times a week.

BabySlayer do mind telling what was your typical daily diet at 300lb+ (for gaining)?
    (and don't get me wrong im asking this as advice or something, just like to hear from you what did it take from the nutrition part to get there, and also just because i like to see lots of food on one list )

7ABSOLUT7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7ABSOLUT7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7ABSOLUT7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7ABSOLUT7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7ABSOLUT7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7ABSOLUT7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7ABSOLUT7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7ABSOLUT7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7ABSOLUT7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7ABSOLUT7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7ABSOLUT7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    dude needs a sponsorship and move up the ladder

RIP aziz segeyevich valiantmiller16's Avatar
    valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000)

do not do this unless you want to get raped on price

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lol a guy from his gym? You sound like you just watched "the wrestler".

Make sure your gear is pharma grade and not bunk as a certain getbigger would say

Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you even lift?

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dear god man!

A pattern in the chaos.

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol a guy from his gym? You sound like you just watched "the wrestler".

Make sure your gear is pharma grade and not bunk as a certain getbigger would say
    lol it was just an example, i think babyslayer is smart enough to extrapolate the meaning of my paragraph. by "guy" from gym i obviously meant a competing bodybuilder and not a redneck in a wife beater running some nonsense cycle

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    Fukin hell.

BS What's your parallel squat? Seems you might squat more than Stan Efferding. Maybe even deadlift around the same? With gear your bench and dead will absolutely explode.

Also, I would not do fukin bodybuilding if I were you. With gear, you might be able to squat over 900 within a very short period of time. Run a couple of cycles and just bulk like crazy.

Wat goin on in here?In!! bigBOSSguy's Avatar
    bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Red face

Originally Posted by RobbieBoy672 View Post
    yeah people always gave him **** for being fat but now he's looking pretty huge
    if u wan to get huge muscle easily, u have to get fat and u can lift so much heavy weight and keep up the weight even tho ure 300lbs+..when ure cutting, ure so much huger and stronger. yes, this isnt broscience.
    Rep trading is against the rule. Read them: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162014423

Originally Posted by bigBOSSguy View Post
    if u wan to get huge muscle easily, u have to get fat and u can lift so much heavy weight and keep up the weight even tho ure 300lbs+..when ure cutting, ure so much huger and stronger. yes, this isnt broscience.
    I can very easily vouch for the "bulk till fat" method myself, since that's how I got to where I am now. And I didn't even get as fat as Babyslayer, around 15% was my fattest.

the only thing is, it would be immensely helpful if you do it right at the beginning of training, and if you are quite lean to begin with. Anything from 8-10% is great. And if you have youth on your side, it's even more helpful.

I dunno what Babyslayer's bodyfat is, but he has enough lean bodymass to look very impressive when shredded. As far as I know, he has been not just eating a lot, but also eating a hell of a lot of protein, lifting insanely heavy, and also has very good genetics. When you bulk the way I am describing, you have to literally let yourself go. It's hard, but if you start skinny like I did, you pretty much keep going like you have nothing to lose.

Unregistered Broscientist mr_ben's Avatar
    mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bigBOSSguy View Post
    I can very easily vouch for the "bulk till fat" method myself, since that's how I got to where I am now. And I didn't even get as fat as Babyslayer, around 15% was my fattest.

the only thing is, it would be immensely helpful if you do it right at the beginning of training, and if you are quite lean to begin with. Anything from 8-10% is great. And if you have youth on your side, it's even more helpful.

I dunno what Babyslayer's bodyfat is, but he has enough lean bodymass to look very impressive when shredded. As far as I know, he has been not just eating a lot, but also eating a hell of a lot of protein, lifting insanely heavy, and also has very good genetics. When you bulk the way I am describing, you have to literally let yourself go. It's hard, but if you start skinny like I did, you pretty much keep going like you have nothing to lose.

this guy start too from very fat and he can lift so heavy now..i think he got link to his story in his youtube page. He's young too!

edit :
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/fa-guerrero-lopez.php
    oh hai

http://www.youtube.com/user/misterben88

thefitmuscle.blogspot.com

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    Dear god man!

O am gonna go ahead and exaggerate but this is not easy for anyone in the world anyone. There is no momentum at all. I m not even sure if it hits the floor. Unbelievable.
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow dude you truly are THE MOST motivating bodybuilder/lifter I've ever heard of. Yeah natty pros, IFBB pros etc. are very very inspirational, but your "late night ramblings" vid is so very motivating, thought out and humble at the same time it's unreal.

Your strength, mindset (which I believe is the most important aspect and a very rare occurrence) and physique are downright incredible. Not to mention you got all of those at 20yrs old!

**** me, I'm never gonna stop training!

Frozt69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozt69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozt69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozt69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozt69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozt69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozt69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozt69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozt69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozt69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozt69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Motherofgod at those lifts, props man and keep us updated on that cycle if you ever do it, I am very curious to see results.