Page 105 of 193 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,150 of 5787
    sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Greek_G0d View Post
    Foam rolling is good too for general recovery, especialy for the quads, hams and glutes. I find ball especially usefull for pain/soreness coming from a specific spot on a muscle.
    The form roller does work well too. My shoulders and traps are full of knots so the ball clunks over them well.
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sglgirl View Post
    The form roller does work well too. My shoulders and traps are full of knots so the ball clunks over them well.
    I agree foam rolling seems to be working great for me. This ball idea sounds like something i need to try do you use the orange hard plastic hockey ball?
    Team 3DMJ
    GROW BIG OR GO HOME

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheLiftLife View Post
    I agree foam rolling seems to be working great for me. This ball idea sounds like something i need to try do you use the orange hard plastic hockey ball?
    That is the one
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    I go to a YMCA and it's ALLLLLLLLLLWAYS busy!

It's funny if I get there basically around 5-6pm I just drive right by the parking lot and park on the road up the hill but people still seem to all turn in the parking lot and there will be 10 cars lined up waiting for spots. Like haven't you learned yet?
    YMCA crew checking in. Luckily I'm in walking distance but brb going at 9 pm so I might have half a chance of getting near the one power rack. Chalk etc is forbidden but the first thing I do is take off shoes and chalk up. The serious lifters get left alone by staff on that stuff which is nice. Also they know we will rack our plates (+ more) and not make a chalk mess.

I have one of those rollers with the plastic spikes. Sweet torture.
    training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153696161&page=51

Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by izzygrant View Post
    YMCA crew checking in. Luckily I'm in walking distance but brb going at 9 pm so I might have half a chance of getting near the one power rack. Chalk etc is forbidden but the first thing I do is take off shoes and chalk up. The serious lifters get left alone by staff on that stuff which is nice. Also they know we will rack our plates (+ more) and not make a chalk mess.

I have one of those rollers with the plastic spikes. Sweet torture.
    LOL... Everybody in here seem to reply that YMCA are super crowded... I guess it is really that crowded... lol
    ***Canadian Crew***

“To keep the body in good health is a duty...otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” - Buddha

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL... Everybody in here seem to reply that YMCA are super crowded... I guess it is really that crowded... lol
    and It's not just because of the gym, mine also has a pool, few dance studios and a basketball court so it's usually packed except for the weekend. Friday is hit and miss
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzygrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    and It's not just because of the gym, mine also has a pool, few dance studios and a basketball court so it's usually packed except for the weekend. Friday is hit and miss
    BC... wait a sec... do we go to the same Y? RL?

rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Random question: What workouts have you found to be the best to put mass on your legs? Please supply info on sets/reps/weight (high/low) what worked for you and what didn't. I destroy my legs each leg day, have DOMS for 4-5 days generally (1-2 everywhere else) but I can't seem to make these suckers grow for the life of me
    Being weak is a choice. So is being strong.

CBBF IFBB Pro Qualifier-August 9, 2014

Originally Posted by rebeckyt View Post
    Random question: What workouts have you found to be the best to put mass on your legs? Please supply info on sets/reps/weight (high/low) what worked for you and what didn't. I destroy my legs each leg day, have DOMS for 4-5 days generally (1-2 everywhere else) but I can't seem to make these suckers grow for the life of me
    PM me your current program if you like with sets/reps/weight

rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    PM me your current program if you like with sets/reps/weight
    Will do. My coach has me on heavy weight, high reps right now. Been doing it for awhile and everything seems to grow except my upper legs. Very stubborn area for me. Just wondering what has worked for others best in the past, especially those with long limbs.

TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Squats have done it for me, usually a warm up set followed by 4 sets until failure, usually around 8-12 rep range. I think the most under rated leg exercise for building mass is actually DB Lunges, I use the heavest DB's i can to lunge right until failure around 20 steps, hits every muscle fiber in your leg, great for mass IMO

Can anyone tell me how to attach an image? I'm new to posting and i can't seem to figure out how to attach an image to my thread, i get the error: attachment failed..
    Team 3DMJ
    GROW BIG OR GO HOME

BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Biking!!! I mountain bike and after every session my legs are sore and swollen as hell... a great workout!
    The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.

BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheLiftLife View Post
    Squats have done it for me, usually a warm up set followed by 4 sets until failure, usually around 8-12 rep range. I think the most under rated leg exercise for building mass is actually DB Lunges, I use the heavest DB's i can to lunge right until failure around 20 steps, hits every muscle fiber in your leg, great for mass IMO

Can anyone tell me how to attach an image? I'm new to posting and i can't seem to figure out how to attach an image to my thread, i get the error: attachment failed..
    I think you need a minimum number of posts.. but to post an image from a URL it's [ img ]http://www.image.com/image.jpg[ /img ]
    The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.

Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Greek_G0d is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Have you tought about Starting Strenght? I know it's Strenght gains oriented but it has done wonders for my legs just by doing for 1-2 months. If you are not familiar with it check this link :

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi...rting_Strength

There is even a link for an Excell Calculator.
    ***Canadian Crew***

“To keep the body in good health is a duty...otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” - Buddha

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by izzygrant View Post
    bc... Wait a sec... Do we go to the same y? Rl?
    YMCA in SURREY?
    Workout Log

have you tried the total opposite, higher weight less reps
    Workout Log

Have you tought about Starting Strenght? I know it's Strenght gains oriented but it has done wonders for my legs just by doing for 1-2 months. If you are not familiar with it check this link :

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi...rting_Strength

There is even a link for an Excell Calculator.
    Is this Ripptoe's?

Is this Ripptoe's?
    Yes it is
    ***Canadian Crew***

YMCA in SURREY?
    Ahh nope, I'm downtown. I think yours is bigger than ours.

jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Happy Holidays everyone! Alot of new faces in here as of late, I've been lurking the thread every now and then but been spending too much time in the Misc. Damn place is addicting, its like a bad car wreck, you shouldn't look but can't help but stare at it. Flex knows what Im talking about. So how has everyone been, all done shopping for x-mas? B-Neva done any more shows latley? I recently applied for occupational transfer to Pilot but dont think my bosses got the paper work into them in time. Next year I should get it though.

Edit: Whats everyone think of the fat version of me
    <------------------------------------------------------- (thats me at 300lbs)
    You may delay, but time will not.
    Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task.
    Don’t wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work.
    Yesterday is a cancelled cheque. Tomorrow is a promissory note. Today is the only cash you have, so spend it wisely.
    If you do give up though just think. The sooner I fall behind, the more time I have to catch up.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jetlynk View Post
    Flex knows what Im talking about.
    Aware.

Edit: Whats everyone think of the fat version of me
    <------------------------------------------------------- (thats me at 300lbs)
    Glad that is an old pic. Just about **** when I saw that.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thought about trying them out but I heard they can get pricey. Have you tried PVC pipe?
    Don’t wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work.
    Yesterday is a cancelled cheque. Tomorrow is a promissory note. Today is the only cash you have, so spend it wisely.
    If you do give up though just think. The sooner I fall behind, the more time I have to catch up.

Thought about trying them out but I heard they can get pricey. Have you tried PVC pipe?
    no sir I have not

been spending too much time in the Misc. Damn place is addicting, its like a bad car wreck, you shouldn't look but can't help but stare at it. Flex knows what Im talking about.
    They eat me alive in that world if I post anything. New meat, must destroy and devour....

They eat me alive in that world if I post anything. New meat, must destroy and devour....
    I have a dirty miscing habit. If you step carefully, roll with the punches and speak their language it's actually pretty fun. There's a lot of stuff on there I could have gone my life without seeing though so YMMV.

-=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I remember last summer posting a thread in the misc about my burgers and you posted in it and they jumped all over you. I forbid Lisa to post in there for that reason. I started a thread a while back and they went to her bodyspace and started post her before pics and progress pics so I deleted it.

It can be fun, but they can turn on you fast like a pack of rabid dogs.

I get negged all the time, but I don't care.

I usually only post there when I am drunk though.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    I remember last summer posting a thread in the misc about my burgers and you posted in it and they jumped all over you. I forbid Lisa to post in there for that reason. I started a thread a while back and they went to her bodyspace and started post her before pics and progress pics so I deleted it.

It can be fun, but they can turn on you fast like a pack of rabid dogs.

I get negged all the time, but I don't care.

I usually only post there when I am drunk though.
    I remmeber the time you made the thread calling out Clive. (jokingly of course) Lost my chit when they all started freaking out.

20 bucks for a foam roller. Cheap investment. I bought mine from amazon.com
    Team 3DMJ
    GROW BIG OR GO HOME

I remmeber the time you made the thread calling out Clive. (jokingly of course) Lost my chit when they all started freaking out.
    That was hilarious. Conversed with Clive quite a bit in the O35 and we have a good rapport. Was a total joke.

The miscers went nuts and my user CP looked like a Christmas tree (lotta red).

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

Don't know why this hasn't happened to me yet......just waiting for it now

Page 105 of 193 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 ... LastLast