bornfighter85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornfighter85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornfighter85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornfighter85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornfighter85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornfighter85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornfighter85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornfighter85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornfighter85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornfighter85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornfighter85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Kidneys Leaking Protein...

Not sure if this is the right place but I recently went to the doc for frequent urination and found out I'm leaking protein from my Kidneys and I think it's cause all the supplements I've taken/been taking, I'm not gonna go into exactly what I took but I'm only taking natural supplements even trying to not take those and hoping my kidneys heal... I got a good back workout around when they flared up so it took me a while to notice the pain in my back wasn't my back... Anyone ever had this told to them? or heard of it being caused by taking things? It's got me worried but I'm hoping it's ok lol.

CEO - Vandelay Industries viennafat's Avatar
    viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Architect, Marine Biologist, Importer-Exporter, Latex Manufacturing.

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ive had it all my life, since I was a child. Never knew it was bad if your pee foamed in the toilet, thought it was normal since it always happened. I went to the doc and told him about it and he said it could be a problem but could be normal. He did some tests and everything came back fine.

What did your doctor say after you told him about the supplements and back pain? Follow his/her advice.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mobikwa View Post
    Ive had it all my life, since I was a child. Never knew it was bad if your pee foamed in the toilet, thought it was normal since it always happened. I went to the doc and told him about it and he said it could be a problem but could be normal. He did some tests and everything came back fine.

What did your doctor say after you told him about the supplements and back pain? Follow his/her advice.
    wait wait wait... your piss should not foam ? :/
    If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.

VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gottalift78 View Post
    popchampagne.gif
    Been to HQ THREE times
    --------------------------------
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." –Socrates

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gottalift78 View Post
    What causes foamy urine?
    Foamy urine is not so much a color issue as it is typically a symptom of when you've ingested more protein than your body can efficiently absorb. If you have a lot of protein in your urine, the protein reacts with the air and water, creating the foamy urine.

Sometimes you may experience foamy urine after eating a lot of fish, chicken and other meats. These meats contain muco-proteins. If your body is not breaking down these proteins efficiently, the protein is usually expelled from your body in your urine. The proteins, reacting with the air, then produce foamy urine.

Can foamy urine be dangerous?
    Foamy urine shouldn't really be a problem if it's a result of too much protein. Now if you continually experience foamy urine, you may want to see a doctor as foamy urine can also be a symptom of kidney problems or a gallbladder problem. When in doubt, see the doc.

http://www.urinecolors.com/foamy_urine.php

For me it has been happening long before I started this high protein diet so I got it checked out once I got insurance.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have foamy urine, not 100% of the time but often. I closely monitor my creatinine levels, which stay within normal limits so my physician is not concerned at the moment. Protein in the urine, is never normal though and does indicate a degree of kidney damage. Protein molecules are far to large to pass through the nephrons of the renal system.

Mike
    ….