Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    You went full retard, man Crusher_'s Avatar
    Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

How much fat can you put on in one day?

I posted this in the misc section first but ill probaby get better responses here and in the nutrition section than there

I've been cutting for about 8 weeks or so now, been eating 2000 – 2200 per day with at least 150g of protein and the rest is made up of pretty clean food. I've been good and it's been going pretty well and dropping fat pretty consistently and maintaining some size. Im at the point now where I'm sick of eating the same thing every day, day in day out so what I'm planning on doing is having one binge day where I eat everything I want and as much as I want!

I've already got everything planned out and bought most of it for this Saturday, it's just under 5000 calories (mostly crap lol). After that I will be so disgusted with myself that it will keep me on track for another 2 months at least eating clean again.

So how much fat is it possible for your body to store in one day? Am I most likely to sh*t out the excess calories more than anything or what?

GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=JurgenHoff;533878943]I posted this in the misc section first but ill probaby get better responses here and in the nutrition section than there

I've been cutting for about 8 weeks or so now, been eating 2000 – 2200 per day with at least 150g of protein and the rest is made up of pretty clean food. I've been good and it's been going pretty well and dropping fat pretty consistently and maintaining some size. Im at the point now where I'm sick of eating the same thing every day, day in day out so what I'm planning on doing is having one binge day where I eat everything I want and as much as I want!

I've already got everything planned out and bought most of it for this Saturday, it's just under 5000 calories (mostly crap lol). After that I will be so disgusted with myself that it will keep me on track for another 2 months at least eating clean again.

So how much fat is it possible for your body to store in one day? Am I most likely to **** out the excess calories more than anything or what?[/QUOTE

If you are cutting I am guessing your maintenance calories are about 3000. So at 5,000 calories you are 2,000 over which is just over 1/2lb. You aren't going to get fat in one day bro. Its calories in v calories out.
    Such much Placebo in here.

MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The amount of fat you can put on in a day is dependent on various factors. For the most part, it is based on the capability of your digestive system: surface area of your GI tract & production of digestive enzymes and their catalytic potential. Other factors include carrying capacity of your blood, quantity of fat cells, hormonal response and effectiveness (i.e. insulin), etc. etc. etc.

Tour de France riders eat around 10,000 a day. If you eat 10,000 in a day but only expend 3,000, then you'd gain 2 pounds of fat. Food energy that is absorbed into the bloodstream but never expended is converted to glucose or fat (by addition or removal of atoms) and stored in existing fat cells (composed of ~80% fat) as triglycerides. So if 7000 excess calories are in the bloodstream and not needed then they will be converted for storage as fat.

Vegetable oil is the most densely caloric food (pure fat @ 9 calories per gram). Chug a gallon of veggie oil and that's about 30,000 calories. But you would only digest and metabolize half or less than half those calories. Such a high caloric intake will of course increase metabolic rate, resulting in higher expenditure and therefore decreasing rate of weight gain (negative feedback).

Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GetRippedInc View Post

If you are cutting I am guessing your maintenance calories are about 3000. So at 5,000 calories you are 2,000 over which is just over 1/2lb. You aren't going to get fat in one day bro. Its calories in v calories out.

Yeah thats what i figured

orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JurgenHoff View Post
    What I'm planning on doing is having one binge day where I eat everything I want and as much as I want!
    A cheat meal is fine, but a whole day of cheating as much as you want? You're setting yourself up for a big bowl of long term fail there.

Stick with a cheat meal, it can be big - but keep it to ONE meal.

Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Vegetable oil is the most densely caloric food (pure fat @ 9 calories per gram). Chug a gallon of veggie oil and that's about 30,000 calories. But you would only digest and metabolize half or less than half those calories. Such a high caloric intake will otof course increase metabolic rate, resulting in higher expenditure and therefore decreasing rate of weight gain (negative feedback).

In other words??

Originally Posted by orasis1 View Post
    A cheat meal is fine, but a whole day of cheating as much as you want? You're setting yourself up for a big bowl of long term fail there.

Stick with a cheat meal, it can be big - but keep it to ONE meal.
    Whats the difference between one cheat meal a week and one cheat day in 8 weeks when hopefully the mojority of it wont be able to be processed in the day anyway?

a4a is on a distinguished road. (+10) a4a is on a distinguished road. (+10) a4a is on a distinguished road. (+10) a4a is on a distinguished road. (+10) a4a is on a distinguished road. (+10) a4a is on a distinguished road. (+10) a4a is on a distinguished road. (+10) a4a is on a distinguished road. (+10) a4a is on a distinguished road. (+10) a4a is on a distinguished road. (+10) a4a is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MikeK46 View Post
    The amount of fat you can put on in a day is dependent on various factors. For the most part, it is based on the capability of your digestive system: surface area of your GI tract & production of digestive enzymes and their catalytic potential. Other factors include carrying capacity of your blood, quantity of fat cells, hormonal response and effectiveness (i.e. insulin), etc. etc. etc.

Tour de France riders eat around 10,000 a day. If you eat 10,000 in a day but only expend 3,000, then you'd gain 2 pounds of fat. Food energy that is absorbed into the bloodstream but never expended is converted to glucose or fat (by addition or removal of atoms) and stored in existing fat cells (composed of ~80% fat) as triglycerides. So if 7000 excess calories are in the bloodstream and not needed then they will be converted for storage as fat.

Vegetable oil is the most densely caloric food (pure fat @ 9 calories per gram). Chug a gallon of veggie oil and that's about 30,000 calories. But you would only digest and metabolize half or less than half those calories. Such a high caloric intake will of course increase metabolic rate, resulting in higher expenditure and therefore decreasing rate of weight gain (negative feedback).
    That's interesting, actually the first time I've heard of this. So, what if for example you go to say an all-you-can-eat-buffet, and binge on an upwards of 20,000 calories on solid foods as compared to oil which is much easier to have calories added into your body for? I always wondered whether or not people gained an actual 2 lbs of fat along with the water weight, after a day of heavy binging.
    brb 10k calorie binge

i rep back

bbejj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbejj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbejj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbejj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbejj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbejj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbejj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbejj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbejj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbejj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbejj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by a4a View Post
    That's interesting, actually the first time I've heard of this. So, what if for example you go to say an all-you-can-eat-buffet, and binge on an upwards of 20,000 calories on solid foods as compared to oil which is much easier to have calories added into your body for? I always wondered whether or not people gained an actual 2 lbs of fat along with the water weight, after a day of heavy binging.
    depend on how your body reacts to overeating certain things will happen, people who find it hard to gain weight tend to have different effects from overeating, they tend to increase non exercise activity thermogenesis ie: fidget, bounce there knee up and down. also other people react differently, people who gain weight much easier tend to not increase N.E.A.T. to the same extent as the other group of people, therefor burning less in the day, lyle mcdonald had a really good article on this. im gonna have to find it.

also chugging a gallon of oil you will probably have the worst runs of your life. haha

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/res...ch-review.html

here it is
    Health and Fitness Director, NBC Universal, Gaims Fitness Company
    Kinesiology Major, Option: Exercise Science

orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whats the difference between one cheat meal a week and one cheat day in 8 weeks when hopefully the mojority of it wont be able to be processed in the day anyway?
    You're thinking physical, it's the psychology of the human being that will get you. -If you begin and end your day with a 'highly tasty' food, guess what? You'll probably crave more of it the next day.

Sure you'll be able to fight it for a week or so.. but as time goes on one cheat day becomes 2 because you 'deserve it' etc etc.

Stick with one cheat meal, no matter how big you want it to be ...

Originally Posted by orasis1 View Post
    You're thinking physical, it's the psychology of the human being that will get you. -If you begin and end your day with a 'highly tasty' food, guess what? You'll probably crave more of it the next day.

See I dont think so, everybody is different if anything I think it will help me refocus..

Also I've been eating pretty low carb and no high GI foods so it will be a good chance to boost glycogen storage levels (or "carb loading" lol) and give my metobolism a bit of a kick in butt..

gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I posted this in the misc section first but ill probaby get better responses here and in the nutrition section than there

So how much fat is it possible for your body to store in one day? Am I most likely to sh*t out the excess calories more than anything or what?

Id listen to what mike said, thatd definetly be the answer i think. I have experience with huge binges and i can tell you that 1 thing about the human body is that, it adapts, fast!!!

the body cant create that much fat in 1 day , ppl dont get fat in a day, or a week, its day-to-day habits that really matter.

If you do 1 binge after a long cycle of dieting, no big deal, body cant rly deal with that much food all at once and even if you ate 10k calories over maintence in 1 day, my guess is you wouldnt be putting on any more then 1lb of fat in that day.

But as you keep having these huge binges your body will get better at storing the majority of excess calories as fat, that IS the survival response. I had to stop going to these buffets on sunday because i noticed my results were halting because of them.

MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by a4a View Post
    However many macronutrients would actually be digested, thereby providing food energy (calories), is how many calories your body now has to work with. Metabolism will definitely increase, but it will be insignificant compared to the huge influx of energy, and whatever is not used or expended will be stored as fat.

Originally Posted by gooseguy312 View Post
    If you do 1 binge after a long cycle of dieting, no big deal, body cant rly deal with that much food all at once and even if you ate 10k calories over maintence in 1 day, my guess is you wouldnt be putting on any more then 1lb of fat in that day.
    If 10k calories were actually digested, then yes you would put on more than 1 pound of fat because once 10k calories worth of nutrients are in your blood they are, in essence, in a "closed system" where they only have two options: be expended for some purpose, or be stored for later. They won't just disappear

anonymous
    i obviously didn't put on 9 lbs in one day, but that's what the scale told me today. i found it pretty funny.

i ate a buncha crap last night.

gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000)
    However many macronutrients would actually be digested, thereby providing food energy (calories), is how many calories your body now has to work with. Metabolism will definitely increase, but it will be insignificant compared to the huge influx of energy, and whatever is not used or expended will be stored as fat.

If 10k calories were actually digested, then yes you would put on more than 1 pound of fat because once 10k calories worth of nutrients are in your blood they are, in essence, in a "closed system" where they only have two options: be expended for some purpose, or be stored for later. They won't just disappear
    Well they can also get excreted and im sure you know how thatd work.

Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000)
    I used to have a cheat day too where I would binge on alcohol and food for the entire day once a week. I've noticed that I would gain 2 to 3 lbs the next day and then it gradually drops back to pre-binge day after the week is over. Who knows why. Maybe it's because of glucose and water filling up my body. Maybe it's the fat.

So what I do now is instead of a binge day, I would have a "eat all I can in one sitting" once a week. I work out the next day and it's as if nothing happens.

I think your body can only store so much fat in one sitting. Whatever your body couldn't process that fast would just get excreted.

I wonder if there are some stuff you could take to accelerate the digestive process? For it to go through your digestive system quickly?

Originally Posted by gooseguy312 View Post
    Well they can also get excreted and im sure you know how thatd work.
    No, they can't. What's excreted is anything that was not digested. The nutrients that have been digested and absorbed into your blood are not excreted.

No, they can't. What's excreted is anything that was not digested. The nutrients that have been digested and absorbed into your blood are not excreted.

Of coarse, whats digested is either a) burnt as energy or b) stored in either muscle or fat. But what is the limit of nutrients your body can process in one day?

That was more my original question

But what is the limit of nutrients your body can process in one day?

That was more my original question
    Everything that is digested and absorbed into the blood will be "processed." The limiting factor is your digestive system, not your body

Everything that is digested and absorbed into the blood will be "processed." The limiting factor is your digestive system, not your body
    Okay then, what is the limit your digestive system can process in one day?? lol

Okay then, what is the limit your digestive system can process in one day?? lol
    It will vary from person to person...my guestimate from what I've read and from my personal binges is 10,000 to 15,000 calories. If Tour de France riders claim that caloric intake is the limiting factor in their abilities to ride the bike, and they eat 10,000 a day, then I am making the assumption that they have in fact tried eating more, yet saw with no improvement in performance.

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It will vary from person to person...my guestimate from what I've read and from my personal binges is 10,000 to 15,000 calories. If Tour de France riders claim that caloric intake is the limiting factor in their abilities to ride the bike, and they eat 10,000 a day, then I am making the assumption that they have in fact tried eating more, yet saw with no improvement in performance.
    So if maintenance for most people is 2500-3000 and 10000 is the maximum that the digestive track can process, then a 7000-7500 surplus is the most that a person can absorb in a day. That translates to roughly 2 lbs in a day.

I'd guess that most people are not capable of processing even close to that. You're talking about Tour de France caliber endurance racers. They probably have the fastest metabolism of anyone on the planet. It will vary from person to person, but I'd guess that most people probably cannot gain more than 1lb per day.

Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    I'd guess that most people are not capable of processing even close to that. You're talking about Tour de France caliber endurance racers. They probably have the fastest metabolism of anyone on the planet. It will vary from person to person, but I'd guess that most people probably cannot gain more than 1lb per day.
    What does metabolic rate have anything to do with your putting 10,000 calories of food in your mouth and digesting it?

You'd guess wrong, because once 10,000 calories of energy are in your blood, your body can only do two things: expend/use them, or store them. And if you ain't using em, guess what...they're getting stored.

Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    So if maintenance for most people is 2500-3000 and 10000 is the maximum that the digestive track can process, then a 7000-7500 surplus is the most that a person can absorb in a day. That translates to roughly 2 lbs in a day.

Then assuming none of the surplus is burnt as energy I guess this is the answer to the question then..

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The day after my cheat meal, I look noticeably fatter. I probably consume close to 10,000 calories in my cheat meal. I try not to do that too often, needless to say

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)
    What does metabolic rate have anything to do with your putting 10,000 calories of food in your mouth and digesting it?

You'd guess wrong, because once 10,000 calories of energy are in your blood, your body can only do two things: expend/use them, or store them. And if you ain't using em, guess what...they're getting stored.
    Yeah but isn't there a limit to how much you can store before it finally makes it out he other side. If you put say 35,000 cals into you I doubt your body could finish digesting that many before it came out the other end. Your metabolic processes to have a limit, which would in turn limit how much potential fat you can gain in a day. However, I sincerely doubt many people can eat that much anyway.

Originally Posted by T3mpest View Post
    Yeah but isn't there a limit to how much you can store before it finally makes it out he other side. If you put say 35,000 cals into you I doubt your body could finish digesting that many before it came out the other end. Your metabolic processes to have a limit, which would in turn limit how much potential fat you can gain in a day. However, I sincerely doubt many people can eat that much anyway.
    Please go back up and re-read the posts. I feel like I'm repeating myself in an endless loop. I've already stated that you CAN NOT digest that many calories. All of them will NOT get into the blood, and whats not digested will come out the other end UNDIGESTED. That's not the point. The question asked was what happens to the 10,000 calories that ARE DIGESTED, and the answer is that anything not expended will be stored. After they're DIGESTED its too late for them to "come out the other side."

Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000)
    Everyone is different. There's no general answer to this one. Why don't you weigh yourself before your cheat day. Go to your normal routine the next day and then weigh yourself the day after. That should give you the answer you need. I did that and mine is usually 2 to 3 lbs.

That's why I don't have a cheat day. I have a cheat meal instead. When you eat 10,000 calories in 24 hours, it will give your body a chance to store it all. When you eat 10,000 at one sitting, most of it will be excreted. 10,000 calories in one sitting adds only a pound for me. By the third day, it's gone.

Originally Posted by Robosco View Post
    When you eat 10,000 calories in 24 hours, it will give your body a chance to store it all. When you eat 10,000 at one sitting, most of it will be excreted. 10,000 calories in one sitting adds only a pound for me. By the third day, it's gone.
    I find that highly unlikely that there is that much of a difference between eating 10,000 calories quickly or slowly.

For one, its going to be one very LONG sitting even if you're eating 10,000 calories nonstop. That's a LOT of food. For two, in the 72+ hours that these 10,000 calories of food will take to pass pass through your GI tract, which is 20 feet long, there is ample opportunity for digestive enzymes to break most of it down so it can be absorbed.

Run until it hurts belairdfence99's Avatar
    belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just go for it, we all know you can't wait to cheat haha
    **MISC Running Crew**

You are what you eat, love what you are.

"are u guys fuking wizard chefs??? surely u don't eat like this all the time...." TheDarkKnight27

I may or may not have gotten my avi idea from American_Psycho