Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cool thread. i need to try and remember if i have any good ones.

conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ok this one is about when my family and I saw a UFO in Sandusky Ohio.

So we rented a little house in S Ohio, it was on an acre of so of land, kinda secluded maybe 3 or 4 houses around. Anyway we were sitting out by a bon-fire just talkin family stuff when we notice a light in the sky. It looked like a huge flashlight, we could see it turning left and right. Keep in mind that we aren't hearing anything in the sky, like no airplane or helicopter sounds. Then all of a sudden the light goes straight out into space, not curving like a plane would do but freakin straight out until it vanished.

Thats why I believe in aliens
    SNSD Crew
    Korea Krew
    NEO crew

bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    5* thread would read again
    "Sa souvraya niende misain ye ... I am lost in my own mind"
    ― Robert Jordan, A Memory of Light

For he cannot read his tombstone when he’s dead.

_██_
    (ಠ_ృ)

Thehugeone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thehugeone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thehugeone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thehugeone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thehugeone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thehugeone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thehugeone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thehugeone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thehugeone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thehugeone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thehugeone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    me and a few of my friends were setting up deer stands in the woods this summer. Were walking down this 2 track and I look at my friend and theres this laser dot on him. I'm like "**** Trevor someones shining a laser on you!!" we quick looked into the woods and we could see the source of the beam but we couldnt see who it was.

I thought it could be a fukin sniper trying to kill us so I dropped to the ground and crawled to some cover. Then Trevor sprints in the direction of the laser and my other friend takes off after him.

They never seen the person with the laser but it was scary as sh!t

lolololololololololololol Stopdroproll's Avatar
    Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have a bunch but can't think of any on the top of my head.

AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not my story but a friend of mine once as drivng on a pretty quiet suburban road in the middle of the night that runs parallel to a large local cemetary. So he's coming over a hill and just as the beams from his headlights hit the bottom of the hill he sees a line of dudes in dark cloaks with their hoods up sneaking into the cemetary through a hole in the fence. As soon as the lights hit them they all scattered and ran off. I don't remember what he did at that moment but they were gone. I believe he called the cemetary and told them about it and they basically said they knew there were intruders late at night and the police were aware but there was nothing else they could do about it.

xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    me and my friends were shining the green laser pointer that is ultra powerful and you can see the actually beam from it. we were shining into houses from far away that people would notice watching tv. Some guy came out the door screaming so we booked. We went into the forrest and i tripped over a rock. we ended up running into a tent. a guy got out and started screaming. So. then i hyena jumped to space

MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by conner50 View Post
    ok this one is about when my family and I saw a UFO in Sandusky Ohio.

So we rented a little house in S Ohio, it was on an acre of so of land, kinda secluded maybe 3 or 4 houses around. Anyway we were sitting out by a bon-fire just talkin family stuff when we notice a light in the sky. It looked like a huge flashlight, we could see it turning left and right. Keep in mind that we aren't hearing anything in the sky, like no airplane or helicopter sounds. Then all of a sudden the light goes straight out into space, not curving like a plane would do but freakin straight out until it vanished.

Thats why I believe in aliens

ohhhhh shiii

i have a story for you, it was 2-3 am i was miscing (srs) and my window looks out towards the lake, anyway i was just chillin and out of no where this white ball of light flys past, no sound faster than any flying object i have EVER seen it flys across my view then the light just goes off and im very sure it was an alien spacecraft but who knows....

alienz are real brahs

YouLostTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) YouLostTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) YouLostTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) YouLostTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) YouLostTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) YouLostTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) YouLostTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) YouLostTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) YouLostTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) YouLostTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) YouLostTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was reading (great thread btw) and thought, I have no stories and got very sad but then i remembered.......
    I got home from practice one day around 5:30-6:00 and saw my mom's car (only one home) so I proceded to enter through the back door. I walk in and put my stuff down and head to get some food when I see the basement light on. With both brothers and dad out of the house the only ones home are me and my mother. I then call down the stairs into the basement, "Hey mom?" No answer....
    I try again "Hey mom?!" once again no answer but this time..... the light goes out, only thing is,
    the lightswitch is at the top of the stairs where I was standing less than a foot away from my face.
    I shat enough brix to build a house

AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kaptn Krunch View Post
    When I was in 8th grade, I went to stay the weekend with my friend. He lived in the mountains, basically in the middle of nowhere...25 miles from the nearest town and miles and miles from the nearest house. Weird stuff always happened in that part of the mountains. My friend said that one evening after dark, they were unable to find one of their dogs. They looked for it the next day, but couldn't find it anywhere. A couple days later, they found it decapitated in the middle of the dirt road leading to their house.

There were other weird things that happened there too. Sometimes at night the dogs would be too scared to go outside after dark...If he opened up the door, the dogs would cower in the corner. These were big a$$ German Shepherds too. Whatever it was freaked the dogs out big time.

I stayed the night there one time and on a Saturday afternoon, me and my friend went exploring by our selves. I'd 'borrowed' 2 of my dad's .22 semi-auto pistols and had brought about 100 rounds of ammo with me with plans to go shoot some cans or something.

That particular Saturday, we walked about 2 miles away from his house deep into the woods. After 2 miles or so, we came into a clearing and saw a couple of shacks that looked like they had been there for a very long time. The front door of the nearest one was shut. We tried to look inside the windows, but they had been painted black. Like 2 dumb 8th graders, we decided to go in and see what we could find.

It was pretty cloudy outside and combined with the fact that the shack's windows had been painted black, made it pretty hard to see. My friend turned on his flashlight and the whole inside of the shack was covered in satanic carvings. There were a couple of child's dolls in the middle of the room that had been burned. There was also a small table with dried blood all over it and some of the innards of an animal still on it. In the corner, the remains of a decapitated animal that had been cut down the middle and gutted. Not sure how long it had been dead, but it didn't look to have been there very long...Maybe a week or 2 weeks. The whole place gave off a spooky vibe - like we were standing in the middle of someplace very evil.

We hadn't been inside that shack for more than a few minutes when we heard a noise coming from outside and we were absolutely terrified. The 2 of us ran as fast as we could all the way back to my friends house.

The very next day we made our way back to the shacks. The door to the 1st shack was again closed and once inside, the dolls and the decapitated animal were gone and the guts had been cleaned off the table. The entire time, it felt like someone or something was watching us. We kept looking over our shoulders, but nothing and no one was ever there.

Even with our pistols in hand, we were both too scared to go into the other 2 cabins. We took our guns out and each unloaded a full clip worth of ammo into the 3 cabins. Our trigger fingers stopped only long enough to reload, so it took little time to burn through a full box of ammo...Each of our bullets finding their way into the 3 cabins.

I had never felt so relieved as when my parents picked me up later that day. About a week later, his other 2 dogs died after someone poisoned them. They sold the house a month later and moved.
    Crap this one was ****** creepy.
    The following sentence is false.
    The preceding sentence is true.

MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by YouLostTheGame View Post
    I was reading (great thread btw) and thought, I have no stories and got very sad but then i remembered.......
    I got home from practice one day around 5:30-6:00 and saw my mom's car (only one home) so I proceded to enter through the back door. I walk in and put my stuff down and head to get some food when I see the basement light on. With both brothers and dad out of the house the only ones home are me and my mother. I then call down the stairs into the basement, "Hey mom?" No answer....
    I try again "Hey mom?!" once again no answer but this time..... the light goes out, only thing is,
    the lightswitch is at the top of the stairs where I was standing less than a foot away from my face.
    I shat enough brix to build a house
    fuark dude.
    that reminds me of something that happened when i was around 13, i went into my garage which was fairly big and i heard this sound it said ''hello ____'' (my name) dead srs it sounded like a fcuking clown too....i dont know what it was but i ran to my room.

bossmangreg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bossmangreg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bossmangreg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bossmangreg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bossmangreg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bossmangreg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bossmangreg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bossmangreg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bossmangreg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bossmangreg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bossmangreg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ajstylesisgod View Post
    we used to walk in the woods. one day found a dead sheep that had been tore to peices didnt look like a dog did it no wolves in the uk

Now I wouldn't say that, you ever heard of American Werewolf in London.

Here's my story, when my parents were still together I use to live out in boonies pretty much, farmland and woods all around. A few friends and myself decided to go walking through the woods around my house. So after about 30 minutes we came out of the woods and onto a field, a little ways up we saw this teepee like thing at the edge of the field as we got closer to the teepee we heard this loud shout and this guy on the otherside came running out of the woods at a dead sprint toward us, needless to say we didn't stick around to let him show us around, we took of the other direction and back into the woods.
    Last edited by bossmangreg; 12-03-2010 at 09:04 PM.
    Courage is fear holding on a minute longer. George S Patton

Stronger than all, getcha pull

karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Riding in a car with girl and her mom. Stop at a rest area to dump trash. As I was dumping trash I saw a clear bag with blood in it. Tell the girl to not go over there since she is a vegietarien. She doesn't believe me and we go look together. We see that the clear bag had organs in it. She cries for her mom to come. We all look at the bag more and decide to just leave. Organs looked bigged so I suggested it was probably from a deer. Creepy though that it all was in a clear bag like that. Vultures weren't there eithier so probably fresh.
    I rep back with whatever I have

YouLostTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) YouLostTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) YouLostTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) YouLostTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) YouLostTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) YouLostTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) YouLostTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) YouLostTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) YouLostTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) YouLostTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) YouLostTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MrDelts View Post
    fuark dude.
    that reminds me of something that happened when i was around 13, i went into my garage which was fairly big and i heard this sound it said ''hello ____'' (my name) dead srs it sounded like a fcuking clown too....i dont know what it was but i ran to my room.
    I hid in my house of brix!
    lol not but right after my mom walked down and when I told her she waas freaked out too srs.
    but dude that sht is scary random voices in your garage? Id be pretty creeped

Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    stopped at a rest area in NJ (off of I-80)

saw something sitting on a picnic table (one way the back)..girl and I walked over and it was the severed head of an animal (maybe a possum?) its mouth/eyes were wide open and looked insane

it was obviously planted there, the body was nowhere to be found

got back on the highway...pretty sick

edit: karmajesus' story made me think of this...kinda similar

Originally Posted by karma_jesus45 View Post
    Riding in a car with girl and her mom. Stop at a rest area to dump trash. As I was dumping trash I saw a clear bag with blood in it. Tell the girl to not go over there since she is a vegietarien. She doesn't believe me and we go look together. We see that the clear bag had organs in it. She cries for her mom to come. We all look at the bag more and decide to just leave. Organs looked bigged so I suggested it was probably from a deer. Creepy though that it all was in a clear bag like that. Vultures weren't there eithier so probably fresh.
    Dude yours is like the third story with deer organs each one creepier than the next, I thankfully, have never had to deal with that.

karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by YouLostTheGame View Post
    Dude yours is like the third story with deer organs each one creepier than the next, I thankfully, have never had to deal with that.
    I just remember that it was a super clear bag and alot of organs in it tied in a knot. Who serious would use a clear bag and why try to throw the bag away in a trash can at a rest stop. Might as well just dump it the organs in some bushes. Creepy but we had a 2 hour drive to go so we didn't want to have to stay till the cops came.
    I rep back with whatever I have

Registered User Vegetable Lasagna's Avatar
    Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Kalmah6661 View Post
    My friends and I were quite the explorer types when we were young; biking for hours without even the slightest need for nourishment. We would often bike as far as our legs of steel could take us. One day, on quite the bicycle adventure, we decided to take what looked like a biking trail and see where it ended up. We rode for at least ten minutes, up until the point when the earth began to become fairly soft and difficult to ride on. But we continued anyway. After a few more minutes we noticed a bunch of debris in the distance, so we kept going until we reached it. We found a few dildos, condoms (used), porn magazines, boxes for the aforementioned dildos and a few other things that I can't remember. Why was all of this stuff in the middle of the woods?

(SRS)
    where do you live brah? there is this part of the forrest near where I live where apparently gay dudes go to have sex (srs)
    Last edited by Vegetable Lasagna; 12-03-2010 at 09:39 PM.

willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by arniesays1 View Post
    You found A skull. doesnt mean it was hers.
    turns out it was her, her boyfriend had killed her and tried to hide the body in the woods, they found it when they was getting wood for the camp fire
    rep back 800+

Bench 180/10

Squat 205/10

BRB wut are deadliftz?

cooldudel is on a distinguished road. (+10) cooldudel is on a distinguished road. (+10) cooldudel is on a distinguished road. (+10) cooldudel is on a distinguished road. (+10) cooldudel is on a distinguished road. (+10) cooldudel is on a distinguished road. (+10) cooldudel is on a distinguished road. (+10) cooldudel is on a distinguished road. (+10) cooldudel is on a distinguished road. (+10) cooldudel is on a distinguished road. (+10) cooldudel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When I was 12-14?

I live in a surburbs outside a major city, basically there is little to no wilderness around here unless you consider parks.

Theres this particular 10 min walk forrest around a new train track they were building, it was closed off by fences but me and my friend decided to explore the area since we have nothing better to do.

Biggest mistake ever.

1. We got lost
    2. Tons of piles of dirt, salt?, sand, etc around
    3. It rained a couple of days ago and its still wet around some parts

then we saw lots and lots of witchcraft related stuff around, we diddnt really wanna dig around but its a lot of drawings, candles, chalk, plastic bag and some smeered stuff maybe blood, and a lot of sh!t like that. Also dead rodents. Again we werent digging around it just something you notice right away, so we just keep walking and walking and walking.

Then we saw a group of kids in gothic clothes.

I suddenly got lazy to type instead of pressing back i just finish it

- scared sh!tless
    - cold, wet, sweaty, muddy
    - Quietly walked the opposite way
    - We hit a water tunnel entrance
    - FFFFFF
    - Hung out in the area, waiting for any construction workers (WTF ARE THEY??)
    - Goth Kids finally leave, we see them walking away in the distance
    - Stay a bit longer just to make sure
    - Its dark enough to see lights through the thick tress about .5 mile down from a major road.
    - We head towards there, and ran down a hill.
    - Goth kids see us and they were down the field.
    - They come chase after us
    - We are already fking exhausted and just ran across a busy intersection

- Goth kids Cold dark stares at us from the top of field

lesson learned?

nothing really

edit: the area was known for 2 murders and a couple of rapes, cops patrol there now and til this day. Anyone caught is arrest and persecuted.
    Last edited by cooldudel; 12-03-2010 at 09:27 PM.

Originally Posted by joffy192 View Post
    I have posted this before
    Cliffs at bottom

Here's a story that happened to me when I was at my friend's house and we were like 13.

My friend Aaron lived in this huge house with like 3 bedrooms upstairs, a full basement with pool table, fenced in backyard with inground pool, and a huge master bedroom downstairs. House also had a security alarm. So, Aaron's dad and step-mom left every Friday night to go to the lake (2 hrs away) and they would come home on Sunday. On weekends that Aaron didn't go with them, he stayed home and had me and some more of our friends come over and stay with him. One weekend, it was just me and Aaron there. We stayed outside in the pool til it started getting dark, and then we went in and headed downstairs to the basement to play pool. while we were down there, we thot we heard a noise upstairs, but we didn't worry about it cuz there was nobody else there and the alarm was on. When we got done shooting pool, we headed upstairs to Aaron's stepbrother Dustin's old room to play his Playstation that he had left there when he moved out. When we walked into the room, there was a pair of Dustin's old shoes and some other stuff hanging out from under the bed. Aaron took his foot and shoved it all back under there, and when he did he said "Dustin shoulda took some more of his stuff with him, there's so much stuff under the bed that i couldn't hardly get that stuff under there." or something to that effect. whatever, we didn't look under the bed, we were just wanting to play some Playstation. Fast forward like 20 min. later and this time we knew we heard a noise. We were laying on the bed (no homo), so we got up and walked out into the upstairs hallway and down to the staircase to look. When we got to the staircase this crazy looking guy (prolly mid 40s) with torn up clothes and a wild brown and gray beard comes running out of the room that we were just in and runs between us, down the stairs, thru the front door, and out into the street. The alarm is blaring from him opening the door without the code, and we have both shat brix. Aaron called the cops and they picked the guy up about 30 mins later a few streets over. he was homeless and he told the cops that he had snuck into Aaron's house while his stepmom was outside about 4 days earlier. When the cops searched the house, they found where he had been living in the attic. He had been coming down at night and stealing food and stuff from the kitchen. Aaron's dad came back from the lake that night and my parents came and got me. We never got to stay there alone for the weekend again lol.

Cliffs:
    -staying at friends house
    -his parents are gone to lake all weekend
    -man under bed beneath us
    -he runs
    -we run
    -shat brix
    I VOTE BEST STORY lmaoo funny sht funny shtt
    probably scary but thanks for lulz

FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Uber_Dad View Post
    Went backpacking once as a teenager, long weekend bunch of friends, 30 miles or so.

Hike into a shelter that is at least five to seven miles hard hike to nearest road and there by the love of god was two cases of beer with a BIG block of ice on them. Everything was still cold, :-)

We waited until night fall about an hour or so and began drinkin'...spent the night, got up, nobody ever showed up to 'claim' the beer. Not really sure what we would have done if they had.

Always wondered who brought that beer and ice up there? It was a haul to the road just to drink some beer, the whole thing was crazy.
    Was probably trail magic
    - Basically really nice people that like to help out hikers will bring food and supplies at shelters and places

Scary story that didn't happen to me but happened to one my friends, i dont remember all the details but basically my friend and some of his friends were out in the middle of nowhere (i dont remember what they were doing) and my friend gets separated and sees a tall black figure running at him so he starts sprinting, and my friend isn't slow he ran a 4:35 mile in HS and this is when it happened, and the thing was closing the gap like it was nothing, so my friend kinda juked him and dove into some bushes or something to hide. He still can't explain what the fuk happened.

SRS story, gives me goose bumps thinking about it
    maybe it was my fault for letting you think i was ok when i wasn't. Maybe it's my fault that you didn't see that failure gave me strength and my pain is my motivation.

Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump for more good reads

QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000) QuasiMoFoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ajstylesisgod View Post
    we used to walk in the woods. one day found a dead sheep that had been tore to peices didnt look like a dog did it no wolves in the uk
    then who was phone

Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I live in a rural area and there's a creature that lives in the woods behind my house and I have no idea WTF it is. I hunt, fish, hike..do everything outdoors and I know the sound track and scent of every big game animal in the state and this thing isn't any of them. Sounds sort of like a howling elk. I have trail cameras up and can't get it on camera.. Had a couple acres of woods cleared behind the house and some nights I shine a spotlight down there and see the eyeshine the thing just sits there for hours watching my house. Scares the **** outta the packs of coyotes in the area..

Currently devising a way to capture it alive..
    ***Misc. Late Night Crew***

Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MrDelts View Post
    well anyway i was about 16 and me and my friends decided to have a small adventure in a forest area

stopped reading here.
    ||Steeler||

MrAndrson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrAndrson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrAndrson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrAndrson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrAndrson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrAndrson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrAndrson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrAndrson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrAndrson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrAndrson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrAndrson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I used to play with bugs and insects when I was a kid, I was always searching for new bugs and insects to examine and play with. We would have a **** load of wierd bugs we would catch and put in wars with other bugs

Registered User Vegetable Lasagna's Avatar
    Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Echo399 View Post
    I live in a rural area and there's a creature that lives in the woods behind my house and I have no idea WTF it is. I hunt, fish, hike..do everything outdoors and I know the sound track and scent of every big game animal in the state and this thing isn't any of them. Sounds sort of like a howling elk. I have trail cameras up and can't get it on camera.. Had a couple acres of woods cleared behind the house and some nights I shine a spotlight down there and see the eyeshine the thing just sits there for hours watching my house. Scares the **** outta the packs of coyotes in the area..

big foot bro

Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Echo399 View Post

fuk that shyt bro if youre a hunter like you say i can imagine you at least have a high caliber rifle and are a decent enough shot to hit that thing when you see the eyeshine.

1. have someone spotlight mystery thing.
    2. put mystery thing in crosshairs.
    3. ????
    4. profit.
    I leave homo comments when I rep people no homo.

I play the Pokemans. Veteran since Red in '98. Send me a PM if you want to battle/trade.

<KANSAS MISC. CREW>
    Zyzz Crew
    11/17/11

NASM-CPT
    4 Year California State Girls Cross Country Qualifier
    AAU Triple Jump National Qualifier
    AAU Steeple Chase National Finalist

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by willoughby View Post
    Nothing really weird on my end, but a few close friends of mine went camping in a cabin where a girl had went missing and found her skull/jaw bone

(srs)
    How did you know it was hers?

ุฃุดู‡ุฏ ุฃู† ู„ุง ุฅู„ู‡ ุฅู„ุงูŽู‘ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆ ุฃุดู‡ุฏ ุฃู† ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡