k10sucka is on a distinguished road. (+10) k10sucka is on a distinguished road. (+10) k10sucka is on a distinguished road. (+10) k10sucka is on a distinguished road. (+10) k10sucka is on a distinguished road. (+10) k10sucka is on a distinguished road. (+10) k10sucka is on a distinguished road. (+10) k10sucka is on a distinguished road. (+10) k10sucka is on a distinguished road. (+10) k10sucka is on a distinguished road. (+10) k10sucka is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up JACK3D Tropical Fruit Punch Review!

K10Sucka's review of Jack3d Tropical Fruit Punch!

I have been a loyal user of Jack3d for several months now. Tried several Pre-Workout products and this one absolutely topped it. But after continous use the old lemon lime flavor just became tiresome. Now USP Labs stepped it up and brought out the Tropcial Fruit Punch version!

Taste First .. taste. This stuff taste phenominal. Its labeled as fruit punch but its not really a fruit punch flavor. It taste like Pina Colada with a hint of Orange added into it. Really refreshing, liking 2 scoops with 8oz of water. Throw some ice in there and you will think your on some sort of tropical island (lol).

Mixability Mixes like the lemon Lime just stir with spoon and very little residue left.

Effect Of course this is where the product shines. 2 Scoops hits me in around 30 minutes.. great energy and pumps. Nothing different then the lemon-lime flavor same effect. This is the new version without theophylline. I actually think this one is more potent then the older one.

Thats basically it, this review is really only for the Taste which I give a 9/10. It really does not taste like a preworkout product and I'm sure you guys have tried some really nasty tasting ones (I know I have) and the taste on this one is out of the world. Effect and everything else is the same as lemon lime. Oh and this one turns orange in water!

82nd Airborne Division BearsKill's Avatar
    BearsKill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BearsKill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BearsKill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BearsKill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BearsKill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BearsKill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BearsKill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BearsKill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BearsKill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BearsKill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BearsKill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    CRAP. I just ordered the Lemon Lime kind because I was skeptical of the Punch flavor.

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BearsKill View Post
    CRAP. I just ordered the Lemon Lime kind because I was skeptical of the Punch flavor.
    Tisk, tisk my friend!

k10sucka is on a distinguished road. (+10) k10sucka is on a distinguished road. (+10) k10sucka is on a distinguished road. (+10) k10sucka is on a distinguished road. (+10) k10sucka is on a distinguished road. (+10) k10sucka is on a distinguished road. (+10) k10sucka is on a distinguished road. (+10) k10sucka is on a distinguished road. (+10) k10sucka is on a distinguished road. (+10) k10sucka is on a distinguished road. (+10) k10sucka is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LOL i'm usually skeptical of a lemon lime flavor!

ShadowBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadowBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadowBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadowBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadowBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadowBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadowBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadowBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadowBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadowBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadowBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sweet mine just arrived today.
    Its going to be awesome workout
    age: 22 // height: 5'7.5" // weight: 147 lbs // bodyfat: 12%

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The new flavor is ALWAYS the way to go with supplements because the company has had a lot of time to formulate the flavor and make it great, they didn't rush it out with the original product.

And to the OP, the flavor is Tropical fruit punch after all, so it would make sense to have the island flavor to it I'd expect pineapple, coconut and orange myself.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Volumizing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Volumizing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Volumizing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Volumizing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Volumizing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Volumizing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Volumizing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Volumizing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Volumizing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Volumizing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Volumizing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No worries on ordering lemon lime. Stuff tastes exactly like Sierra Mist. Delicious! Mixes nicely also.

dtotten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtotten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtotten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtotten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtotten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtotten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtotten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtotten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtotten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtotten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtotten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by k10sucka View Post

I have been a loyal user of Jack3d for several months now. Tried several Pre-Workout products and this one absolutely topped it. But after continous use the old lemon lime flavor just became tiresome. Now USP Labs stepped it up and brought out the Tropcial Fruit Punch version!

Taste First .. taste. This stuff taste phenominal. Its labeled as fruit punch but its not really a fruit punch flavor. It taste like Pina Colada with a hint of Orange added into it. Really refreshing, liking 2 scoops with 8oz of water. Throw some ice in there and you will think your on some sort of tropical island (lol).

Mixability Mixes like the lemon Lime just stir with spoon and very little residue left.

Effect Of course this is where the product shines. 2 Scoops hits me in around 30 minutes.. great energy and pumps. Nothing different then the lemon-lime flavor same effect. This is the new version without theophylline. I actually think this one is more potent then the older one.

Thats basically it, this review is really only for the Taste which I give a 9/10. It really does not taste like a preworkout product and I'm sure you guys have tried some really nasty tasting ones (I know I have) and the taste on this one is out of the world. Effect and everything else is the same as lemon lime. Oh and this one turns orange in water!
    WHEH!!!!!! they have tropical JACk3D!!!???!? jesus that sounds delicious....too bad i just ordered a 3 pack of lemon lime

Stay Classy..PLANET EARTH cferriebo's Avatar
    cferriebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cferriebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cferriebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cferriebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cferriebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cferriebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cferriebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cferriebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cferriebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cferriebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cferriebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just tried the new flavor today for the first time. Its good, not anything like the standard "hawaiian punch" type fruit punch flavor but i still think i like the lemon lime better. they are both good though

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Volumizing View Post
    No worries on ordering lemon lime. Stuff tastes exactly like Sierra Mist. Delicious! Mixes nicely also.
    Sierra mist???? What the hell kind of jacked up 10 year old rotten sierra mist are you drinking that you think Jack3d tastes like it? haha

Not saying Jack3d is nasty, but comparing it to soda? Even squirt would be insulted by that.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

steinsonator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by k10sucka View Post

Great review!