jjpjj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rookie at lifting and big hips..... I dont know what to do??

Hey guys

Im 15 turning 16, ive been lifting for a year now but i seem to not be getting anywhere. I am 6ft 1 and 80 kg. I have a bit of muscle but i would I have wide hips and love handles. I really want to get a v taper eventually and not look so fat anymore. Im still not sure if i should cut down or bulk up, any advice would be appreciated
    Attached Images
    Last edited by jjpjj; 02-06-2016 at 08:09 PM.

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeye hips, What's about picture?

Originally Posted by Mikeez0 View Post
    How do i add an image??

pics are up man

ANy help is appreciated!

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your hips are totally okey. I am also 6'2' and have almost the same structure ( a lot of 6ft+ have this bone structure ) So don't worry about it.
    Do the best, Some exercises for abs / lat pulldowns lat rows on back day and u're fine. good luck =)

Your hips are totally okey. I am also 6'2' and have almost the same structure ( a lot of 6ft+ have this bone structure ) So don't worry about it.
    Do the best, Some exercises for abs / lat pulldowns lat rows on back day and u're fine. good luck =)
    Thanks man, would you say you have a similar build? Also for me the thing is i have a lot of lower back hip fat thats also an issue

Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jjpjj View Post
    Hey guys

Im 15 turning 16, ive been lifting for a year now but i seem to not be getting anywhere. I am 6ft 1 and 80 kg. I have a bit of muscle but i would I have wide hips and love handles. I really want to get a v taper eventually and not look so fat anymore. Im still not sure if i should cut down or bulk up, any advice would be appreciated
    Got the same problem,although i m still lacking weight :P

Anywho,just do more work on your back (lats),excercises like t bar row(works for me),lat pulldowns,pull ups etc
    You will get wider in time
    The Big 3

BB Press 242 lbs - one rep

Squat 286 lbs - one rep

Deadlift 375 lbs - one rep

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bulk- you're in the middle of the best growth phase of your life. Cutting right now would only make sense if you were really fat.

You obviously want to train your whole body, but for that v taper, weighted pullups/chinups, deadlifts, OHP, lateral raises, reverse flies/face pulls.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    Bulk- you're in the middle of the best growth phase of your life. Cutting right now would only make sense if you were really fat.

You obviously want to train your whole body, but for that v taper, weighted pullups/chinups, deadlifts, OHP, lateral raises, reverse flies/face pulls.

Im not fat but the thing is like im not skinny, so i have lower abdominal fat so would i look really fat after a year or two after a lean bulk?

BIHBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jjpjj View Post
    Im not fat but the thing is like im not skinny, so i have lower abdominal fat so would i look really fat after a year or two after a lean bulk?
    Yea you would... if you are going to eat 10 000 calories a day. You probably know how much calories you need to consume to maintain your weight so amp it up by another 250-500 cals. When I was 15 I had the same problem and I made a big fookin mistake... I wasn't eating ANYTHING, and I lost all of my "gains" and yea I did have a "six pack" but I was at 53kg with pencils for legs... So don't make the same mistake I did! Bulk The **** Up!