Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Supplements of DRUGS to help you relax? Like Vicodin?

Are there supplements or drugs that help you relax, take away the stress, the pain, and just put you in the state of peace?

I had a sinus infection recently and the doctor prescribed me HYDROCODONE syrup (for my caugh) which is pretty much VICODIN.

This stuff takes away all the pain! It makes me feel like I am on top of the world!

Are there supplements or over the counter LEGAL DRUGS with same relaxation or stress relieving properties?
    Is it wrong to love a being who cannot see? Such belief is the highest faculty a human being can develop.

BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    phenibut, GABA
    Palo Alto Labs
    ryan@paloaltolabs.com

"This statement is the idea and opinion of me. It in no way represents the opinions or beliefs of Palo Alto Labs, nor does it serve as medical advice."

randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BuckeyeMuscle View Post
    phenibut, GABA
    excellent choices!

also try DMAE, phosphatidylcholine, L-Tyrosine. they all increase neurotransmitter output of acetylcholine and catecholamines. i feel good after taking these and feel really focused. i take it in Biotest's Power Drive.

also... try Kava Kava extract. that'll put you in a good mood easily.

MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I want one that is least harmful and with fewer side effects, BUT one that is effective too.

I am very big on not messing up my balls, my brain, and my heart with supplements...
    Is it wrong to love a being who cannot see? Such belief is the highest faculty a human being can develop.

BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MonarchX View Post
    I want one that is least harmful and with fewer side effects, BUT one that is effective too.

I am very big on not messing up my balls, my brain, and my heart with supplements...
    check out SNS Focus XT....it definatly helps me with my stress, and it really puts you "in the zone"

http://bodybuilding.com/store/sns/focus.html
    Palo Alto Labs
    ryan@paloaltolabs.com

"This statement is the idea and opinion of me. It in no way represents the opinions or beliefs of Palo Alto Labs, nor does it serve as medical advice."

I don't want to be IN THE ZONE!

I want to relax, sleep, etc. I don't want it for BBing, but to RELAX and sleep and rest well! NO NEED FOR THE DAMN ZONE!

P.S. This syrup has certain side effects... (like me getting mad right now)

GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No thats a side effect of being on bb.com too long.

Phenibut/theanine is a good combo

nickortego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickortego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickortego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickortego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickortego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickortego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickortego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickortego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickortego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickortego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickortego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hydrocodone hits the opiate receptors, similar to morphine and heroine. I doubt if you will find something that strong over the counter. It's very addictive. You're probably having withdrawal symptoms right now. You are just going to feel bad coming off of that stuff.

But is the effect OK of phenibut?

I'm quite sure its not nearly as powerful and relaxing as Vicodin...

Vicodin makes me real sleepy too (which is so much fun).

But damn I need some MOOD enhancers!!!

blah12345 is not very well liked. (-100) blah12345 is not very well liked. (-100) blah12345 is not very well liked. (-100) blah12345 is not very well liked. (-100) blah12345 is not very well liked. (-100) blah12345 is not very well liked. (-100) blah12345 is not very well liked. (-100) blah12345 is not very well liked. (-100) blah12345 is not very well liked. (-100) blah12345 is not very well liked. (-100) blah12345 is not very well liked. (-100)
    But is the effect OK of phenibut?

I'm quite sure its not nearly as powerful and relaxing as Vicodin...

Vicodin makes me real sleepy too (which is so much fun).

But damn I need some MOOD enhancers!!!

Maybe try that yellow euphoria bs that they have. I think that it's a crock of ****, but it might work.

I saw an Intervention on Vicodin, it's definately addicting.

Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't want to be IN THE ZONE!

I want to relax, sleep, etc. I don't want it for BBing, but to RELAX and sleep and rest well! NO NEED FOR THE DAMN ZONE!

smoke a couple bowls and you'll get exactly what ur aasking for!

Originally Posted by nickortego View Post
    Hydrocodone hits the opiate receptors, similar to morphine and heroine. I doubt if you will find something that strong over the counter. It's very addictive. You're probably having withdrawal symptoms right now. You are just going to feel bad coming off of that stuff.
    120ML can bring addiction?

Its a cough syrup after all...

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    i really doubt that you are gonna find anything as good as an opiate. hydrocodone is a schedule 2 controlled substance for very good reasons.

Originally Posted by v4lu3s View Post
    i really doubt that you are gonna find anything as good as an opiate. hydrocodone is a schedule 2 controlled substance for very good reasons.

Well, what can I do to get in the same relaxed mood as with hydrocodone?

Alcohol kills the liver, not too healthy, and hangovers suck.

This syrup is like God's drink!

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    you could try heroin
    or smoke some opium
    or best of all inject some morphine

dude it sounds like you have a problem
    Palo Alto Labs
    ryan@paloaltolabs.com

theshrink will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshrink will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshrink will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshrink will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshrink will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshrink will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshrink will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshrink will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshrink will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshrink will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshrink will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd definetly try Phenibut XT if I were you... seems to relax me. Check out my log!

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This product works very well. However, anything like this should be used sparingly.

Originally Posted by deserusan View Post

MRM Relax-All Faq

For many of us, the daily grind can often leave us stressed out at the end of the day. Whether it's your boss coming down on you, pending school assignments in the back of your mind, or even trying to be a competative bodybuilder preparing for a show, these thoughts can undermine your well being and rob you of something none of us get enough of..... sleep.

From personal experience, when I was a student, I always suffered from anxiety and insomnia around mid-terms and finals. There is nothing worse then going into an exam dead tired when you pulled an unintentional all nighter. I would just deal with it and wait till my exams were over to enjoy sleep only to dread the next round of exams only weeks away.

As I've entered the real world so to speak, getting a good nights rest is all the more important. I have to interact with associates at a high level. Being a bodybuilder doesn't really make it any easier which requires my body to have a better quality of sleep and relaxation in order to recover properly. When you combine the two this can really tax both the mind and body so when I get a bad night's sleep there is always hell to pay the next day at the office and in the gym.

I have friends who are prescribed anti-anxiety drugs like ***** or sleeping aids such as ******. I have been offered these by my physician but frankly, I don't like having to use perscriptions unless it is absolutely necessary, especially potent drugs which could possibly lead to addiction. I'd much rather have a more natural remedy and is why I'm glad I came across MRM Relax All.

This product contains a host of herbal ingredients which are proven to attenuate the effects anxiety in an effective synergistic manner. The first ingredient in this product which has the ability to combat anxiety are jujubosides. They have an inhibitory effect on the glutamate excitatory signal pathway (Zhang et al. 2003) which slows activity of the hippocampus. Enhanced activity of the hippocampus has been attributed to high anxiety (Rosen and Schulkin 1998) and jujuobsides handle this quite well in a temporary manner. Both magnolia bark (Kuribara et al. 2000) and theanine (Eshenauer et al. 2006) also exert anxiolytic effect (anti-anxiety) and further contribute to relaxation. The synergistic effects of this combination of herbs definately proved quite effective to me in the recommended dose.

There are also a few ingredients in Relax All which have proven to be effective at combating insomnia. The first constiuent of the formulation which contributes to this is valerian root. Multiple studies have shown the proven the efficacy of using valerian root to combat insomnia and to induce a more restful sleep (Wheatlley 2005). Combining this with phenibut proved itself to ellicit a powerful effect. Phenibut has properties as both a tranquilizer and nootropic drug (Lapin 2001) and is widely used in Russia to treat a host of psychological disorders. Combining these in a moderate dose honestly knocked me out and let me sleep a full 7-9 hours straight which is a rarity for me.

Effectiveness: 8.5 out 10

I tried both dosing variations of this product and both ellicited the desired effects. Because of this, I would recommend you have a bottle of this on hand if you are prone to occassional anxiety or insomnia. It's definately not as powerful as perscription medications used for the same purposes but offers a nice alternative and a trip to the doctor's office. As you can tell I have been a lot less fiesty on the forum as of late and I would attribute this to Relax All.......j/k All kidding aside this is a cost-effective natural remedy and gets a double bicep pose from me.

Formulation: 7.5 out of 10

Given the effectiveness of this product I couldn't really give it a bad score. However, I do feel adding one more herbal ingredient to the formulation could greatly improve it all around. This would be kava kava. Numerous clinical studies have shown that this potential ingredient exerts a consistent anxiolytic effect. I would have given this a 9-9.5 out of 10 for the formulation had this been included. You can definately stack some yourself to add a higher degree of potency to an already potent formulation.

References

Zhang M, Ning G, Shou C, Lu Y, Hong D, Zheng X. Inhibitory effect of jujuboside A on glutamate-mediated excitatory signal pathway in hippocampus. Planta Medica. 2003 Aug;69(8):692-5.

Rosen JB, Schulkin J. From normal fear to pathological anxiety.Psychology Review. 1998 Apr;105(2):325-50.

Kuribara H, Kishi E, Hattori N, Okada M, Maruyama Y. The anxiolytic effect of two oriental herbal drugs in Japan attributed to honokiol from magnolia bark. The Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2000 Nov;52(11):1425-9.

Eschenauer G, Sweet BV. Related Articles, Pharmacology and therapeutic uses of theanine. American Journal of Health System Pharmacy. 2006 Jan 1;63(1):26, 28-30.

Wheatley D.Medicinal plants for insomnia: a review of their pharmacology, efficacy and tolerability. Journal of Psychopharmacology. 2005 Jul;19(4):414-21.

Lapin I. Phenibut (beta-phenyl-GABA): a tranquilizer and nootropic drug. CNS Drug Reviews. 2001 Winter;7(4):471-81.

Ernst E.Herbal remedies for anxiety - a systematic review of controlled clinical trials. Phytomedicine. 2006 Feb;13(3):205-8.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by randomality View Post
    excellent choices!

also try DMAE, phosphatidylcholine, L-Tyrosine. they all increase neurotransmitter output of acetylcholine and catecholamines. i feel good after taking these and feel really focused. i take it in Biotest's Power Drive.

also... try Kava Kava extract. that'll put you in a good mood easily.
    I remeber reading in a BLTC forum that the Kava extracts are not effective because they are often parts of the plant other than the root, which is what you want (I think). I believe you need to make a brew and I have read it's very much like being drunk.
    Last edited by Arson; 02-10-2007 at 01:04 PM.

N0 Limits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N0 Limits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N0 Limits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N0 Limits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N0 Limits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N0 Limits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N0 Limits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N0 Limits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N0 Limits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N0 Limits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N0 Limits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by v4lu3s View Post
    you could try heroin
    or smoke some opium
    or best of all inject some morphine

great advice

from chaos comes clarity icomefromchaos's Avatar
    icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    T
    H
    C

flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm not sure about pure Hydrocodone by itself, but I know that popular Hydro pills like vicodin, lortabs, norcos that contain Acetaminophen (tylonel) are VERY toxic to your liver and will do serious damage with long-term use.

superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hydrocodone is my friend, but the kind of friend I only see once in a while.
    If you can't join'em, beat'em.

Originally Posted by theshrink View Post
    I'd definetly try Phenibut XT if I were you... seems to relax me. Check out my log!
    I amy go with that! I hope it will make me happier!

MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't mean to sound like a dick, 'cause I'm not trying to. However, it sounds like you're already addicted since you're already feening for an almost similiar feeling, and are having withdrawl bouts of anger.

ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down

...its like people cant stop themselves from listing drugs.

Genetic Defeater warwithgenetics's Avatar
    warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    look at L-Theanine+Phenibut
    I WILL win the war against genetics.

My GB+WB Log:
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=12640310#post12640310

Originally Posted by MikotoRocks714 View Post
    I don't mean to sound like a dick, 'cause I'm not trying to. However, it sounds like you're already addicted since you're already feening for an almost similiar feeling, and are having withdrawl bouts of anger.
    Not only that, but I'm going to rob the school pharmacy!

No, not really... I used it for 2 days, but its still half full and I know I don't need it and should drop it, but oh my God its temping...

nickortego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickortego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickortego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickortego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickortego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickortego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickortego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickortego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickortego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickortego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickortego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not only that, but I'm going to rob the school pharmacy!

No, not really... I used it for 2 days, but its still half full and I know I don't need it and should drop it, but oh my God its temping...
    If the withdrawal is that bad after only 2 days, imagine how bad it's gonna be if you finish the bottle off. I'm not saying you're an addict. But that stuff is very addictive, and the only thing that is going to duplicate the feeling that you are seeking is more opiate. Eventually it will take a higher and higher dose to duplicate that same feeling, until the point where you will need the drug just to feel somewhat normal. The fact that you're obsessing over a leftover half bottle of medicine is a warning sign. I doubt if you've ever obsessed this much over some leftover cough syrup. My suggestion is to pour it down the drain and ride out the withdrawal symptoms. You'll feel better eventually. But right now your natural endorphins are low because you've been replacing them with an artificial endorphin, and you are not going to feel normal for a few days. Just my opinion. Be careful.

Ominus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ominus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ominus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ominus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ominus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ominus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ominus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ominus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ominus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ominus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ominus will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ha i literally laughed out loud...

you're not going to get any legal supplements that give you the same feeling as vicoden, thats the reason its perscription only, and illegal unless perscribed. trying to recreate that feeling with any supplement is just going to probably worsen the desire that you have for vicoden really.