deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question about eating too many jalapenos.

I am absolutely obsessed with pickled jalapenos that come in the cans by like, "Herdez" or other brands called "rodajas" in spanish, I'm not sure what they're called in English. Also, they're usually accompanied by a little bit of carrot and onion.

Anyhow, so I often eat a whole can as a snack. By often I mean almost every day. A lot of the times I will get (to keep it less graphic) intestinal issues. Is this destructive to my body? Should I probably cut down?

Xanthippus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xanthippus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xanthippus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xanthippus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xanthippus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xanthippus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xanthippus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xanthippus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xanthippus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xanthippus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xanthippus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You may want to switch to fresh whole jalapenos/serranos. Any harmful effects are probably from the pickling/brine and preservatives from packaged/canned products. I always put a jalapeno finely chopped with seeds in with my eggs in the morning.

Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Must hurt a lot when you poop.

deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ninetysix View Post

Must hurt a lot when you poop.

hahahha. No, not really, but I notice that I need to do it in a fast manner about 2 hours after I eat them. This was the question. Are they a laxative or something? :/

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

FYI, you can even get them from Taco Bell if you ask, they usually charge a quarter.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs.

FKK - Our lord and saviour has dat jaw

You seem agitated. Perhaps you aren't getting enough fap in your diet.
    (c)Andrew_S

Originally Posted by desslok View Post

FYI, you can even get them from Taco Bell if you ask, they usually charge a quarter.
    I live in a pretty rural part of Guatemala, our closest Taco Bell is a good 3 hours. The ones I get come in a can and cost about a quarter american, also, though. (:

sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Listen to your body
    Who do men say that I am?

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is that you in your pic? you dont look like you eat tons of jalepenos..

I eat them on everything. i go through a jar every week or so.... and i also mix it up by chopping fresh japepenos and using those on my wraps and sammich
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

Originally Posted by theculture View Post
    is that you in your pic? you dont look like you eat tons of jalepenos..

I eat them on everything. i go through a jar every week or so.... and i also mix it up by chopping fresh japepenos and using those on my wraps and sammich
    What is one who eats a lot of jalapenos expected to look like? :/

NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well IDK about burning on the way out from jalapenos but ghost pepper will definately burn on the way out if you use too much. Sadly I love spicy and thats quite a bit of heat!