SunDevil7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Trying out Syntha-6 and Con-cret. Need advise, please!

I just bought a 2 lbs tub of Syntha-6 protein and a 50 g (I believe) of Con-Cret. I'm going to start my weight training this upcoming week and want to start using my supplements a couple of days before I start my workouts.

I just need some feedback on the proper steps of taking these two supplements. I searched reviews, etc. and I see people are taking them both without following the labels' suggestions. How should I take them and how often?

Thanks in advance.

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Syntha-6 is a protein powder. It should be used to help you hit your protein goal if you cant through your regular diet. Timing is irrelevant.

Con-Crete timing doesn't matter either. I'd probably just toss it into my preworkout.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Originally Posted by Corey_Ellis View Post
    Syntha-6 is a protein powder. It should be used to help you hit your protein goal if you cant through your regular diet. Timing is irrelevant.

Con-Crete timing doesn't matter either. I'd probably just toss it into my preworkout.
    Should I take creatine and protein supplement first thing in the morning on ON days and OFF days (once/day)?

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SunDevil7 View Post
    Should I take creatine and protein supplement first thing in the morning on ON days and OFF days (once/day)?

sweet jesus i dont think i've seen a post THIS novice since 2005. no worries though, you'll be up to speed soon enough. Creatine's effects aren't too timing dependent. I'd personally take 2grams pre, 2 grams post. protein powder as stated before should be taken when you're not able to eat food to get protein. ideally though. I prefer to drink syntha 6 one hour before my workout so it's feeding my muscles before, during, and after my workout. but again, it's only protein which is a nutrient. please do not believe it is doing anymore to build muscle than having 5 scrambled eggs or a piece of grilled chicken. it's only a nutrient.
    DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    sweet jesus i dont think i've seen a post THIS novice since 2005. no worries though, you'll be up to speed soon enough. Creatine's effects aren't too timing dependent. I'd personally take 2grams pre, 2 grams post. protein powder as stated before should be taken when you're not able to eat food to get protein. ideally though. I prefer to drink syntha 6 one hour before my workout so it's feeding my muscles before, during, and after my workout. but again, it's only protein which is a nutrient. please do not believe it is doing anymore to build muscle than having 5 scrambled eggs or a piece of grilled chicken. it's only a nutrient.
    Yeah, when I was wrestling throughout high school I stuck to lean meats and carbs... no supplements until recently (No real supplement experience). I read that you should take 1 scoop of protein post to replenish your body and 1 thick scoop of creatine post or pre workout (doesn't matter since it's in your system regularly), no? So in short, just take the same amount on off days as on days everyday? Thanks.

Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SunDevil7 View Post
    Yeah, when I was wrestling throughout high school I stuck to lean meats and carbs... no supplements until recently (No real supplement experience). I read that you should take 1 scoop of protein post to replenish your body and 1 thick scoop of creatine post or pre workout (doesn't matter since it's in your system regularly), no? So in short, just take the same amount on off days as on days everyday? Thanks.
    Protein/creatine whenever as already stated. For creatine personally if ive been taking it for a month or so straight already, I begin taking it only on off days. Just enough to ensure I stay saturated.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Mexisack View Post
    Protein/creatine whenever as already stated. For creatine personally if ive been taking it for a month or so straight already, I begin taking it only on off days. Just enough to ensure I stay saturated.
    Thanks for the advice! I think I'll try it that way.