anthpresta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anthpresta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anthpresta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anthpresta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Calorie deficit - Does it matter on the foods?

I probably shouldn't be wasting my time with this right now, considering I have a lot of work due for tomorrow, but it's been a debate of mine for the longest time, and I need to get this off my chest..

Let's make this short and sweet.

I eat -500 nutritional calorie deficit, I will lose weight.

I eat -500 junk food calorie deficit, do I lose weight?

It's like, if I eat -500 calories with strictly junk food, such as mini eggs, candy, chips etc. Would I still cut fat?

Reason why I'm asking, is cause people always say it's calories in vs calories out.. So if I am eating less calories off strictly junk food, would it make a difference vs a nutritional diet?

If I eat junk food, or cheat, and eat -500 below maintenance, should I feel guilty. I guess that's why I am asking this. If I have an off day, and eat strictly junk food, but don't hit my daily intake of calories, is that acceptable?

Thanks forum!

XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XinApoK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What is this "cheating" you refer to?

If i want chocolate, i eat it. If i want ice cream(which i eat every day) i eat it.

IIFYM
    Professional Athlete Crew
    Former D1 Athlete Crew
    Bald but dates a dime Crew

chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by anthpresta View Post
    I probably shouldn't be wasting my time with this right now, considering I have a lot of work due for tomorrow, but it's been a debate of mine for the longest time, and I need to get this off my chest..

Let's make this short and sweet.

I eat -500 nutritional calorie deficit, I will lose weight.

I eat -500 junk food calorie deficit, do I lose weight?

It's like, if I eat -500 calories with strictly junk food, such as mini eggs, candy, chips etc. Would I still cut fat?

Reason why I'm asking, is cause people always say it's calories in vs calories out.. So if I am eating less calories off strictly junk food, would it make a difference vs a nutritional diet?

If I eat junk food, or cheat, and eat -500 below maintenance, should I feel guilty. I guess that's why I am asking this. If I have an off day, and eat strictly junk food, but don't hit my daily intake of calories, is that acceptable?

Thanks forum!
    you will lose weight but your body composition will go to sh!t from a severely imbalanced intake of macronutrients, along with a definite lack of micronutrients.

DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Im assuming you want to lose body fat, not just weight. But yes, you would lose body fat at a calorie deficit. Though if you only eat, or the majority, of crap food you won't exactly be healthy.
    My Workout Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146169983&pagenumber=

"It is while struggling against the heaviest weights a human body can move that the demand for courage is incessant."
    -Mike Mentzer

misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    follow iifym and eat mainly whole foods and incorporate macro friendly junk food into your macros, i.e. sugar free ice-cream, sugar free pudding, no fat yoghurt etc, fat free cool whip, etc
    ** slipped/bulged disc and still lift everyday crew **

Weslovescats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weslovescats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weslovescats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weslovescats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weslovescats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weslovescats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weslovescats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weslovescats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weslovescats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weslovescats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weslovescats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    in a situation like that I imagine it would be hard to get the proper protein, carb and fat ratio. If you can hit healthy macro's everyday tho id say go for it.

germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I assume he's talking hypothetically eating say total daily requirements consisting of solely/mostly processed sugars and trans fats. Would you be more likely waste muscle due to inadequate protein and micronutrient balance?