Closed Thread
Page 86 of 326 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,580 of 9768
    tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    Cool pic. Every time I did that in gym class it made my winky feel funny
    Back in gym class, I had trouble climbing the rope with just my arms, now I can do it in steel toed boots, a hard hat and with a tool belt on. Guess I've improved something with age.

tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Visiting family in pa for thanksgiving. I searched for a gym before we left. Had to travel about 30 min to get away from all the franchise ones. Found a good one. A real gym....with chalk and everything! Best part....not a person using any of the treadmills

Went in today and it was legs. I have not done deads in a while so I started with them. Having not done them since I started my cut....I was a little worried about my strength.
    I said screw it and slapped on 500 after a few warm-up sets.

Pulled 500x6. Not bad for a 189lb skinny guy Only one rep off my best at 209lbs.

Felt a little funny videoing it in public.....yea....not like my home gym

Shot a pic to prove I was actually in a real gym

Shot of some skinny legs

Everyone have a good turkey day!
    I haven't quite got the nerve up to video in public, but then I work out at my work sites gym. Maybe it would have been easier in a place where I was a stranger.

So, are you breaking the diet for Thanksgiving?

Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    Finally in the 4 plate club. Had a bad set up and no hip pop which I just forgot to do. Oh well. It's done.

Good job.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Finally in the 4 plate club. Had a bad set up and no hip pop which I just forgot to do. Oh well. It's done.

[youtube]N-HYiy_MSQY[/ytube]
    Was impressed...until I saw the straps.

(not srs)

GJDM
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tryintorebuild View Post

So, are you breaking the diet for Thanksgiving?
    Not really. I'll just eat most of my carbs with dinner. I am not a big sweet person (cakes pies...etc). We are also having a very low key dinner. My wife's grandmother is 95 and it is just us and our kids with her. We packed most of the food and will just be cooking a bird. She does not have much in the way of cooking stuff....and it is a very small kitchen. (Old Pennsylvania the small house) We are just happy to still have her and we are cooking most of what we know she likes.

With that said.....I'll probably do a little carb load (refeed) with an extra serving of mashed potatoes

The gym gave me a week to come in for free.....so I am going to hit my Friday workout too!

For the week I am just making sure to hit my cals and protein. I'll survive if I am off a little I am sure. Happy thanksgiving everyone!
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visiting family in pa for thanksgiving. I searched for a gym before we left. Had to travel about 30 min to get away from all the franchise ones. Found a good one. A real gym....with chalk and everything! Best part....not a person using any of the treadmills

Went in today and it was legs. I have not done deads in a while so I started with them. Having not done them since I started my cut....I was a little worried about my strength.

Pulled 500x6. Not bad for a 189lb skinny guy Only one rep off my best at 209lbs.

Felt a little funny videoing it in public.....yea....not like my home gym

Shot a pic to prove I was actually in a real gym

Shot of some skinny legs

Everyone have a good turkey day!
    Mirin' the thickness of those quads and hammies, and the cuts in those calves!
    Not skinny legs at all.....your calves have good size they just don't match your upper body and upper leg mass

Great work Dru.......and not just 405 x 1 but you nailed a 2nd rep!
    I'm suitably impressed
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    I was inspired by Stephanie’s action pics. A friend of mine who used to compete as a bodybuilder in the 90’s and is now a master powerlifter does photography as a hobby. I asked him to take some shots.
    Great shots! Not many can look Alpha in a Mickey Mouse shirt....

Originally Posted by DerAlta View Post
    NorwichGrad - Those are Fantastic shots!

Actually, that was goofing around after the meet. In the Meet, I pull a 550lb. but missed on a PR attempt at 565.
    Impressive lifts! (Even the fail)

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    Quick back shot:
    Wow, just fantastic!

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Agreed. Holy crap, I would kill for a waist that small!

Couple pics from the other day. With my shoulder injury, I'm having a hard time hitting poses without pain. I'll be taking a break from posing for a while...bores me to death anyways...
    Thank you for going through the pain just to make us happy - looking awesome!

Originally Posted by EB68 View Post
    Here's a shot from today's session.
    That's a heck of a pair of arms - I'm totally envious.

Great job on the deads! Were they gawking at you?

Congratulations! You made it look easy.
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happy Thanksgiving!

BTW, I never really talked about the color coding in Oly.

Big Plates:
    Red – 25kg (55lbs)
    Blue – 20kg (44lbs)
    Yellow – 15kg (33lbs)
    Green – 10kg (22lbs)

The small plates are 10% of the ‘Mother Plates’
    Small Change Plates:
    Red – 2.5kg
    Blue – 2.0kg
    Yellow-1.5kg
    Green -1.0kg

There are also two (2) motherless baby plates. Both are white.
    The smaller baby white plate – 0.5kg
    The bigger baby white plate – 5.0kg

Male bars are 20kg (44lbs) with 28mm dia.
    Female bars are 15kg (33lbs) with 25mm dia.

Experimenting with squat jerk. There are ways to bring bar overhead after the clean - split jerk, power jerk, and the squat jerk. Most Olyers are split jerkers. It is the most stable position. Squat jerk is received in the lowest position. Not much hip power is generated because the lifter only has to 'hitch' the bar a few inches, but it also requires the most stability, balance, precision, and flexibility. Nevertheless, medals have been won by all three types of jerkers.

This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    Nice. Digging the everlast song as well.
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Making it happen vid
    Originally Posted by tryintorebuild View Post
    Good job.
    Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Great work Dru.......and not just 405 x 1 but you nailed a 2nd rep!
    I'm suitably impressed
    Originally Posted by DocHoss View Post
    Great job on the deads!
    Congratulations! You made it look easy.
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Was impressed...until I saw the straps.
    (not srs)
    GJDM
    Thank's y'all. Deadlift envy caused by this thread forced me to ratchet up deads sooner than later. This is the most motivational thread in O35. I need to stop looking at the girl pics tho. If I'm browsing while I'm working out I get srsly distracted. Like those last Kimm shots...

One day I'll impress Jim!
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank's y'all. Deadlift envy caused by this thread forced me to ratchet up deads sooner than later. This is the most motivational thread in O35. I need to stop looking at the girl pics tho. If I'm browsing while I'm working out I get srsly distracted. Like those last Kimm shots...

One day I'll impress Jim!
    Wow that could have been one of my posts word for word. I too am pushing my lifts because of the beasts in this section. I also perve the ladies pics

thepower is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepower is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepower is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepower is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepower is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepower is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepower is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepower is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepower is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepower is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepower is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Finally figured out how to post a image, duh.. Anyways here is one of our recent leg workouts.

www.transformationpics.com

www.atlargenutrition.com

thepower is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepower is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepower is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepower is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepower is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepower is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepower is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepower is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepower is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepower is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepower is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Here is Monday's workout

www.atlargenutrition.com

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here are a few pics from this week. No where near what kimm & steph look like but I am still on a slow cut. Weight is really dropping off these past few weeks & a few more lbs to go before I get where I want to be. First bulk went haywire so struggled to get the weight off until I cut carbs which is the only thing that has really worked. Learned my lesson for the next bulk.

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving

**DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This thread kicks so much a$$!

I haven't posted a pic in here in a while so here is my 11 month cut side-by-side comparison photo. Taken yesterday at 199.8 lbs. It's been over 15 years since I got my weight below 200 lbs. Actually, I hit 199 even on the scale this morning. Been lifting heavy this whole time and I think I have hung on to nearly all the underlying muscle. Although my strength gains are now pretty much at a standstill.

Weighed - 281 lbs on 1/1/2012

▪█───────█▪ 6 Weeks to Shred ▪█───────█▪

6-8: 230.4 | 6-15: xxx.x | 6-22: xxx.x | 6-29: xxx.x | | Month Total: x.x lbs
    7-6: xxx.x | 7-13: xxx.x | 7-20: xxx.x || Month Total: 0.0 lbs
    Final Total: xxx.x lbs

~NitrogenWidget's One Year in the Green Crew - Feb 2012-Feb 2013~ = 76 lbs lost

~Army Veteran Crew~

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Skullster View Post

I haven't posted a pic in here in a while so here is my 11 month cut side-by-side comparison photo. Taken yesterday at 199.8 lbs. It's been over 15 years since I got my weight below 200 lbs. Actually, I hit 199 even on the scale this morning. Been lifting heavy this whole time and I think I have hung on to nearly all the underlying muscle. Although my strength gains are now pretty much at a standstill.

Helluva transformation!! Great work!
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

Good job man

www.atlargenutrition.com

-=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [img]http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2012/11/21/45013122/gallerypic/zAPVOwZNzyBEZpIsiBrkCneglxhRnJftlsjNe.jpg[/i]
    wow

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by danap3681 View Post
    Here are a few pics from this week. No where near what kimm & steph look like but I am still on a slow cut.
    Looking good Dana. Can't tell your bulk went haywire which must mean you fixed it.

Originally Posted by thepower View Post
    Finally figured out how to post a image,]
    nice pics. I like the collages

I haven't posted a pic in here in a while so here is my 11 month cut side-by-side comparison photo. Taken yesterday at 199.8 lbs. It's been over 15 years since I got my weight below 200 lbs.
    That is so impressive. When you saw the 199 did you do the weigh in flex for the crowd. I know I did the first time I saw it.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Outta sight man! Wtg.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I saw that in the other thread, so awesome! 7lb behind you. I see this is close to your goal in your bodyspace. Have a great thanksgiving day.

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Skullster - amazing!

Happy Thanksgiving all,
    Just to provide a photo backstory since I dont get to post on here too often, Here is a before after pic
    Stats
    Her bf - 250 Current 143 (Size 18 to now Size 4)
    Him bf - 330 Current 230 Waist 48 to now 36)

www.atlargenutrition.com

Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Happy Thanksgiving all,
    Just to provide a photo backstory since I dont get to post on here too often, Here is a before after pic
    Stats

That is awesome! You both are looking great! Reps coming in 24 hours I used all mine up for today.
    Weighed - 281 lbs on 1/1/2012

▪█───────█▪ 6 Weeks to Shred ▪█───────█▪

6-8: 230.4 | 6-15: xxx.x | 6-22: xxx.x | 6-29: xxx.x | | Month Total: x.x lbs
    7-6: xxx.x | 7-13: xxx.x | 7-20: xxx.x || Month Total: 0.0 lbs
    Final Total: xxx.x lbs

~NitrogenWidget's One Year in the Green Crew - Feb 2012-Feb 2013~ = 76 lbs lost

~Army Veteran Crew~

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thepower - another fantastic transformation. Great job!

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That is awesome! You both are looking great! Reps coming in 24 hours I used all mine up for today.
    Got her for you.

timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Messing around at the studio today...

I've done 185 plus chains with no hands but not quite as deep.
    timbahwolffff on Instagram

CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by danap3681 View Post
    Here are a few pics from this week. No where near what kimm & steph look like but I am still on a slow cut. Weight is really dropping off these past few weeks & a few more lbs to go before I get where I want to be. First bulk went haywire so struggled to get the weight off until I cut carbs which is the only thing that has really worked. Learned my lesson for the next bulk.

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving

You're looking lean and shapely. I don't know where you came from on your cut but you're looking great now!

That's work amazing for 11 months. Looking fit and healthy now. You've taken years off your appearance and added years to your life

Happy Thanksgiving all,
    Stats

Two awesome cuts here! I'm sure it's been life-changing for the both of you!

Originally Posted by timberwolf View Post
    Messing around at the studio today...

I've done 185 plus chains with no hands but not quite as deep.
    Real ATG! Great pic --- I'm loving the concentration in your face!
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Some great transformation photos in here this week - great stuff Skullster, danap, and thepower!
    I don't lift weights, I flex under duress.

My 12 month progress thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155962953&p=1113020323#post1113020323

Epic training session this morning, set 2 PRs for sure and possibly 3...

Deadlift:

475 x 3 (possible rep PR at this weight; not sure)

535 x 1 (PR without straps)

Leg Press:

1,020 lbs x 10 (Rep PR - includes sled weight of 118lbs as per sticker on the machine)

Vid of the 475 x 3 is uploading

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

Closed Thread