thompshie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Where are my abs?

Hi I'm a 14 year old guy. My body fat is about 4% and I'm 6 foot 1 inches tall. I weigh 132 lbs / 60 kgs. I'm a really tall, wiry, lanky guy.But I don't have abs. I can feel them halfway between a sit up and while I'm doing planks but they aren't visible. When I'm standing up There is only a very small bit of stomach fat for me to pinch. I currently do 3 sets of 1 min planks, 3 sets of 30 crunches and 3 sets of reverse crunches about 3 times a week. I see all these people who have lost heaps of weight and now have abs, but I don't have any weight to lost, so where are my abs?
    Last edited by thompshie; 10-02-2013 at 12:46 AM.

avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You don't have any abs. Grow them and then they'll show.

You're not 4% either but whatever.

Illicitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The unaware is strong.

T4ZZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) T4ZZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) T4ZZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) T4ZZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) T4ZZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) T4ZZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) T4ZZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) T4ZZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) T4ZZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) T4ZZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) T4ZZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    put signs around town, they'll show up
    183cm 95kg

Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eww...

AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can't believe I read the whole thing..

conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by T4ZZ View Post
    put signs around town, they'll show up
    Cheeky kent

Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're 6'1 and 130 lol.. bulk up and then train abs, also time will come, my abs are shortly coming to be bigger just from 1 month of training them. it taks patience

Registered User FlyWeightPhenXX's Avatar
    FlyWeightPhenXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyWeightPhenXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyWeightPhenXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyWeightPhenXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyWeightPhenXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyWeightPhenXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyWeightPhenXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyWeightPhenXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyWeightPhenXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyWeightPhenXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyWeightPhenXX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thompshie View Post
    Hi I'm a 14 year old guy. My body fat is about 4% and I'm 6 foot 1 inches tall. I weigh 132 lbs / 60 kgs. I'm a really tall, wiry, lanky guy.But I don't have abs. I can feel them halfway between a sit up and while I'm doing planks but they aren't visible. When I'm standing up There is only a very small bit of stomach fat for me to pinch. I currently do 3 sets of 1 min planks, 3 sets of 30 crunches and 3 sets of reverse crunches about 3 times a week. I see all these people who have lost heaps of weight and now have abs, but I don't have any weight to lost, so where are my abs?
    crunches slim you down but despite what everyone says, they're not the best for abs (I used to do 100+ crunches in a day hoping for abs)
    crunches help with stamina however

You're better off wii boxing for a long time since it really activates those obliques, particularly if you flex them in some of the reps and relax them. Why do boxers have abs? find more activities that activates the obliques and you are golden.

planks work when you actually tighten those abs.

Unlimited Motivation hunterpauley's Avatar
    hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bro you need to eat your refrigerator and stop worrying about abs.
    "Each workout is like a brick in a building, and every time you go in there and do a half-ass workout, you're not laying a brick down. Somebody else is."

Nutrition + Lifting Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161736303

Instagram: hunter_pauley

NathanFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanFITNESS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Eat more, bro.
    Nobody likes abs on an incredible skinny guy - they don't look good.
    Eat more, lift and train your abs 2-4 times a week and your abs will start to 'pop'. But seriously, you need to put on some weight.

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like others have said, just eat man.... why do skinny guys always worry about their god damned abs so much. Oh and theres no way that your 4% either