Thread: EC Stack

jtuck16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtuck16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtuck16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtuck16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtuck16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtuck16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtuck16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtuck16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtuck16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtuck16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtuck16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

EC Stack

Hi guys, this is my first post so bare with me. I have a friend who ran the EC stack. He lost about 40 pounds in 3 months. I have been working out for a while now, I want to lose 40 pounds too and this seems like a good way to do it seeing as how he is living proof that it clearly works. I m aware of some of the side effects of EC but some of them just seem like typical side effects you would get from just drinking a cup of coffee. Just wondering about your opinions on my situation and if you guys have any knowledge that is 'easier to digest' then the mumbojumbo on the internet ie. more serious/long term side effects.

I wouldn't plan on running it forever, probably 4-6 weeks at a time tops and probably at smaller doses just cause I would still be nervous about the whole thing.

here's some of my info if itll help.

-6 foot 3
    -230 lbs
    -gym 4-5 times a week
    -mediocre diet but i'm working on it

Ttrain721 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ttrain721 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ttrain721 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ttrain721 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ttrain721 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ttrain721 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ttrain721 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ttrain721 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ttrain721 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ttrain721 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ttrain721 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Diet and exercise made him lose 40lbs, not the stack. I believe I read EC is a 10% boost. I like taking it because it's an appetite suppressant.

PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Taken from hotnfit.com

Note 1 - Do NOT take any other caffeinated products while on EC such as tea, cola, coffee. Drink additional water since caffeine is a diuretic.

Note 2 - If you have bladder issues/discomfort decrease your dose (either cut it in half, or take 2 doses per day instead of 3).
    Note 3 - After ~4 weeks the loss of appetite and extra energy will mellow out, but the thermogenic effects continue for a very long time, so it is your choice whether to cycle off. The fat loss effects should continue. If you choose to take a 2 week break after 6-8 weeks, you can stay on the caffeine. You would go back to day 2 and raise the ephedrine slowly according to the schedule above when you go back on. I do not recommend exceeding 8 straight weeks. Take a minimum 2 week break after 8 weeks. Then restart with day 2.

Note 4 - The loss of appetite can be so severe that you may feel like throwing up if you eat a lot (in the first 1-2 weeks). I suggest eating very small meals (eg. 200 cals each) frequently, and feel free to add things which are not filling eg. cereal with milk, fruit, whey shakes.. try to ensure you eat at least at your BMR.

Note 5 - Taking an asthma inhaler while on EC may lead to overdose (they have similar activity). If you need to take inhalers for asthma, I would suggest NOT taking an EC stack.

Note 6 - Do NOT use in the heat. It is very easy to get overheated due to the thermogenic effects and this puts you at risk. You may want to avoid using this is very warm climates and/or outdoors.

Discontinue use if you experience: irregular heart beat, skipped heart beats, high blood pressure, panic, dizziness, agitation, or any other symptoms that concern you.

An EC Stack can cause your heart rate to rise, and extremely intensity activity should be avoided (eg. HIIT). I suggest not raising your heart rate above 80% MHR during cardio, that is 0.8*(220 - age). Weightlifting is not the same as HIIT as your heart rate does go up high, but you are resting frequently and it goes down. Some sports could be an issue. Remember you can always skip a dose before an activity where this would be an issue!

jtuck16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtuck16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtuck16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtuck16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtuck16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtuck16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtuck16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtuck16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtuck16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtuck16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtuck16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    40 pounds from diet and exercise in 3 months seems unrealistic though, it must've been the drugs!

DScioscia83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DScioscia83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DScioscia83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DScioscia83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DScioscia83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DScioscia83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DScioscia83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DScioscia83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DScioscia83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DScioscia83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DScioscia83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jtuck16 View Post
    Hi guys, this is my first post so bare with me. I have a friend who ran the EC stack. He lost about 40 pounds in 3 months. I have been working out for a while now, I want to lose 40 pounds too and this seems like a good way to do it seeing as how he is living proof that it clearly works. I m aware of some of the side effects of EC but some of them just seem like typical side effects you would get from just drinking a cup of coffee. Just wondering about your opinions on my situation and if you guys have any knowledge that is 'easier to digest' then the mumbojumbo on the internet ie. more serious/long term side effects.

I wouldn't plan on running it forever, probably 4-6 weeks at a time tops and probably at smaller doses just cause I would still be nervous about the whole thing.

here's some of my info if itll help.

-6 foot 3
    -230 lbs
    -gym 4-5 times a week
    -mediocre diet but i'm working on it
    Mediocre diet will=fail. When you come off you will likely gain most of your fat back if you lose any. How was your buddies diet when he went on it? How was his workout compared to yours? I can tell you when I came off it I felt like crap too, lost almost all my motivation. I wanted to do nothing but sleep. And I also thought it would help me get past a plateau, turns out all I needed to do was make some modifications to my diet, which was already pretty good. Started eating really well, got my energy back, and started getting crazy at the gym. Don't look to supplements to do anything for you, look at your diet and get a proper exercise plan first.
    The Craziness! My Bioforge, Triazole, X-Factor Stack Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139257733

"Have you ever tried to pick your teeth up with a bunch of broken fingers?" - Triple H

Current Supps:
    Bioforge V3
    Triazole
    X-Factor
    White Flood
    Green Mag
    Now Fish Oil
    Orange Triad
    MyoFusion
    Liver Support

PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    40 pounds from diet and exercise in 3 months seems unrealistic though, it must've been the drugs!
    13lbs a month isn't too difficult depending on the starting weight/bodyfat of your friend.

Originally Posted by DScioscia83 View Post
    Mediocre diet will=fail. When you come off you will likely gain most of your fat back if you lose any. How was your buddies diet when he went on it? How was his workout compared to yours? I can tell you when I came off it I felt like crap too, lost almost all my motivation. I wanted to do nothing but sleep. And I also thought it would help me get past a plateau, turns out all I needed to do was make some modifications to my diet, which was already pretty good. Started eating really well, got my energy back, and started getting crazy at the gym. Don't look to supplements to do anything for you, look at your diet and get a proper exercise plan first.
    arent u sposed to cycle off though to avoid that crash? not just quit cold turkey

CoryCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoryCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoryCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoryCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoryCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoryCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoryCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoryCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoryCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoryCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoryCo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ttrain721 View Post
    Diet and exercise made him lose 40lbs, not the stack. I believe I read EC is a 10% boost. I like taking it because it's an appetite suppressant.
    My diet was 250/200/150, protein, fat, carbs. I never did cardio however I was eating somewhat under matience most days.

Originally Posted by PZA View Post
    13lbs a month isn't too difficult depending on the starting weight/bodyfat of your friend.
    My starting weight was 230-240lbs, bodyfat % was somewhere in the range of 20%-25%

DScioscia83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DScioscia83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DScioscia83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DScioscia83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DScioscia83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DScioscia83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DScioscia83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DScioscia83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DScioscia83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DScioscia83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DScioscia83 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not really, I lost a ton of weight when I first started my diet, the original Atkin's Diet. All fat and protein, I ate meat, eggs, fish, and more meat. Absolutely nothing else. I was losing like 1-2lbs a day at first, and mind you I was 280lbs, I was down about 30lbs in my first month, and I was doing no exercise (I would recommend exercising, we all make mistakes). When I hit 230 I stopped losing (by this point I was exercising cardio/lifting), so I looked to stimulant fat burners (I am sure you all remember the AX Slim Xtreme fiasco, don't ask, research and never take it) well I'll tell you, I was losing again. Got down to 195 and about 25% fat. That was about 2 years ago. I came off the stuff and said never again, well, never again turned into an EC stack cause I got back up to 220 last year. It was doing very little, and I would feel like crap until I took my dose. So now I am down to 195 at 20% body fat after starting my diet and exercise about 4 months ago (started at 220lbs). Definitely didn't lose as fast as last time, but I only stopped carbs for a short period of time and worked certain veggies and grains back in as well as the obvious Protein. The point is, don't rely on a miracle pill, you may see benefits, but you will surely fail if you don't get your diet and workout plan under way.
    The Craziness! My Bioforge, Triazole, X-Factor Stack Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139257733

"Have you ever tried to pick your teeth up with a bunch of broken fingers?" - Triple H

Current Supps:
    Bioforge V3
    Triazole
    X-Factor
    White Flood
    Green Mag
    Now Fish Oil
    Orange Triad
    MyoFusion
    Liver Support

JahRo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JahRo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JahRo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JahRo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JahRo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JahRo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JahRo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JahRo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JahRo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JahRo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JahRo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All I know is, I'm on week 5 or 6, and there's definitely a noticeable difference. It helped me bust through a plateau, and I've lost about 10 or 11 lbs of just fat. While strength gains go up, fat has gone down, and it makes me happy. lol
    -Ryan
    LSU Mechanical Engineering

Cr1ssyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ec stack

Hi where do i get EC STACK. Thank you

Hi Where do i get the EC STACK?

AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cr1ssyd View Post
    Hi where do i get EC STACK. Thank you
    Hi Where do i get the EC STACK?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=EC+Stack
    ***THE AFRO POPE: "The Man Who Never Gets Mad Online"***

What supplements do you use for EC STACK? Thanks

Not sure which are legit to buy, prefer some reccomendations on specific products people have used and know work for ec stack.
    Thanks guys

RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not sure which are legit to buy, prefer some reccomendations on specific products people have used and know work for ec stack.
    Thanks guys
    Bronkaid + Starbucks

You're welcome
    IG: dontstressbenchpress

Will follow back

AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What supplements do you use for EC STACK? Thanks
    Thanks guys
    I don't think you need any more stimulants.
    ***THE AFRO POPE: "The Man Who Never Gets Mad Online"***

Ok thank u afro im usually well caffinated and i seen the primatene and broncaid but wasnt sure if there was others bbs were using... Thank you

Lol whys that? Im just not familiar with the site and posting from my cell phone so i was a bit confused because i couldnt see my postings.. But hey who knows maybe your right lol, my goal is appetite supressant not stimulate so much, thanks ☺️

AntG11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntG11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntG11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntG11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntG11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntG11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntG11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntG11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntG11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntG11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntG11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol whys that? Im just not familiar with the site and posting from my cell phone so i was a bit confused because i couldnt see my postings.. But hey who knows maybe your right lol, my goal is appetite supressant not stimulate so much, thanks ☺️
    If you're looking for a good appetite suppressant then you should get norcodrene.