Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

how long will it take me to see big results?

im doing a 3 day on 1 day off program with weights and running. im hitting the weights really hard for every set. i do 2 body parts everyday with a little bit of abs thrown in. my diets not that good but i take protein and multis and some preworkouts. i know its all about diet and everything but with what i told you how long do you think it will be untill i start seeing big differences in the way i look? so far ive been staying strong with this workout for a little over a month and i feel like im already seeing a little difference. although theres a good chance its in my head. i also use the lighting in the gym to work in my favor to up morale hahaha i figured having an idea of a time to shoot for to see results would help keep me motivated.

xZERO425x will become famous soon enough. (+50) xZERO425x will become famous soon enough. (+50) xZERO425x will become famous soon enough. (+50) xZERO425x will become famous soon enough. (+50) xZERO425x will become famous soon enough. (+50) xZERO425x will become famous soon enough. (+50) xZERO425x will become famous soon enough. (+50) xZERO425x will become famous soon enough. (+50) xZERO425x will become famous soon enough. (+50) xZERO425x will become famous soon enough. (+50) xZERO425x will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Youll start seeing results slowly but surely. Ive been hitting the gym hard for 2 months now and i can see results.
    what i say you should do is take pictures!! If you already havent, seeing yourself improving through pics is the coolest thing. thats what keeps me motivated. No matter what tho its gonna take time not gonna get where your going in a month,hence i think you know that :P

CarlWayne88 is a name known to all. (+5000) CarlWayne88 is a name known to all. (+5000) CarlWayne88 is a name known to all. (+5000) CarlWayne88 is a name known to all. (+5000) CarlWayne88 is a name known to all. (+5000) CarlWayne88 is a name known to all. (+5000) CarlWayne88 is a name known to all. (+5000) CarlWayne88 is a name known to all. (+5000) CarlWayne88 is a name known to all. (+5000) CarlWayne88 is a name known to all. (+5000) CarlWayne88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i been working out for a month and week but your diet is very important.
    - Bernie Sanders 2016

Quit Smoking Crew 03/01/2015
    Quit Drinking Crew 04/12/2015

cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    take months and years if you do it the natural way.
    *MISC EMPIRE CREW*

azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mrdelvecio View Post
    im doing a 3 day on 1 day off program with weights and running. im hitting the weights really hard for every set. i do 2 body parts everyday with a little bit of abs thrown in. my diets not that good but i take protein and multis and some preworkouts. i know its all about diet and everything but with what i told you how long do you think it will be untill i start seeing big differences in the way i look?

Whatever time it will take you to see results now, just know that if you get your diet in check, everything else will come along much much faster.
    ------------------------------------------

#Fat to Fit Crew
    #Horsehead Crew

Leonidas82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive been hitting the gym hard 4-5 days a week for about 5 months and im seeing some fantastic results. Ive had numerous people ask where my guns came from , ha ha.
    Ive also started to train in a vest as im more confident now. This helps me keep motivated

brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000)
    it's easier than you think to have a good diet. just get used to counting calories, and not eating fatty foods. if you eat below your maint those pounds should be shed pretty fast. also in your work outs make sure you are doing heavy compound lifts. ie: squats, deads, overhead press, bench, weighted pull ups, weighted dips etc etc. and keep in mind that just because your trying to lose weight, that doesn't mean you should do a million reps in every set. pile on the weight and lift heavy for 5-7 reps for 3-5 sets.

WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Big results?

Years.

Be in it for the long term. Short term isn't going to help you much unless average is enough for you because everyone else can do that too; if you want to really achieve something you need to do something others can't or won't. Besides, if you did achieve great results in 2 months, and stop in 6 months, you'll end up living as you were before working out anyway.
    This isn't a short term thing.
    It's not about 5 minutes of hard work and discipline in a lifetime of laziness and surrender to temptation.

Work your ass off, everyday, and you will get what you want. You will live healthier and stronger than the people around you and you'll have them aesthetics too. Don't look for overnight results though, that's what everyone else does and you don't need me to tell you that they're mostly weak, and fat. You know what you need to do, and the manner in which you need to do it, so do it. Keep working at this.
    A man can only be beaten in two ways: if he gives up, or dies.

mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm def not expecting to see results in a month or anything but am I gonna see some big upgrades in the way I look in like 6 months? even after the 6 months I'm gonna keep hitting the gym. I'm just hoping to see something to make me want to stick with it.

Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    After 6 months you'll notice a big change if you started off really skinny / weak. Otherwise, it might take up to a year more or less, in some cases 1 year and half.
    https://www.instagram.com/brunobastos_93/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshN_nywHWNFH836xZ7VjtQ?view_as=subscriber

WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mrdelvecio View Post
    I'm def not expecting to see results in a month or anything but am I gonna see some big upgrades in the way I look in like 6 months? even after the 6 months I'm gonna keep hitting the gym. I'm just hoping to see something to make me want to stick with it.
    It depends.

Two guys with exactly the same starting physical condition could do the same routine, with the same diet, and get different results.
    If you work your ass off, you will get results. Your results will depend entirely on how hard you work.

Yes, 6 months is enough time to make a big difference, but for every dude who achieves this there are 10 that didn't. Work hard, and keep working hard and you'll get exactly what you want and a hell of a lot more than you might think is actually possible for you; just don't get complacent, stay hungry.
    A man can only be beaten in two ways: if he gives up, or dies.

Originally Posted by Bruno93 View Post
    After 6 months you'll notice a big change if you started off really skinny / weak. Otherwise, it might take up to a year more or less, in some cases 1 year and half.
    What if you're starting off about 30-35lb overweight and you're weak hahaha I figured having some weight to spare would actually help get faster results. I'm not looking to be crazy ripped or anything Im just hoping to see some muscle and a better all around shape. I think I've made out pretty good in the strength for working out for 34 days. so far my bench has gone up 50lbs.

Originally Posted by WarWithWeakness View Post
    It depends.

Two guys with exactly the same starting physical condition could do the same routine, with the same diet, and get different results.
    If you work your ass off, you will get results. Your results will depend entirely on how hard you work.

Yes, 6 months is enough time to make a big difference, but for every dude who achieves this there are 10 that didn't. Work hard, and keep working hard and you'll get exactly what you want and a hell of a lot more than you might think is actually possible for you; just don't get complacent, stay hungry.
    hopefully it will pay off like I said I've been hitting the weights hard on every set I do. I'm almost always at complete failure at my last rep. I pretty much get a little stronger everytime I go to the gym in most exercises so hopefully I'm doing something right over here. I used to be a pretty good athlete so I know how to train I've just never had to get back into shape before. I got a little too crazy with the cheese bacon and beer for about 6 year hahaha

Whatever It Takes thisbudsforyou's Avatar
    thisbudsforyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisbudsforyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisbudsforyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisbudsforyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisbudsforyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisbudsforyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisbudsforyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisbudsforyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisbudsforyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisbudsforyou is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisbudsforyou is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Leonidas82 View Post
    Ive been hitting the gym hard 4-5 days a week for about 5 months and im seeing some fantastic results. Ive had numerous people ask where my guns came from , ha ha.
    Ive also started to train in a vest as im more confident now. This helps me keep motivated
    A vest? Like one Carlton wears on the fresh prince of bell air?

Registered User brianwaterman89's Avatar
    brianwaterman89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianwaterman89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianwaterman89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianwaterman89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianwaterman89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianwaterman89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianwaterman89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianwaterman89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianwaterman89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianwaterman89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianwaterman89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thisbudsforyou View Post
    A vest? Like one Carlton wears on the fresh prince of bell air?
    Lmao same thing poped in my head. In North America we call his "vest" a wife beater lmao

Matador1982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matador1982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matador1982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matador1982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matador1982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matador1982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matador1982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Matador1982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    In bodybuilding you can see result after fiew months! But not from mirror.
    That takes time. You can see results from gym when you can lift hevier stuff then u were able before

straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it takes time but i m sure within a month you will see results. Keep doing what you do best and see the outcome

jez2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jez2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jez2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jez2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jez2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jez2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jez2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jez2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jez2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jez2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jez2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    a couple of months i'd say. Its hard to notice a big difference very quickly as you see yourself everyday

StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000)
    i think anyone should see decent progress after 6 months, especially if your overweight at this point.. a lower bodyfat will allow you to see more muscle definition... so keep your diet in sync to your goals...
    ----------------------------------
    *collarbone fracture crew*
    *pescetarian crew*
    ---------
    ---

msdinhy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To see results, it will take a month with the right diet. To see BIG results (NATURALLY), it is a lifetime because you are constantly improving on your physique each time you put your body through a bulking phase and cutting phase. If you find something that works...stick with it....but not forever because your body will adapt to it and you will stop seeing any results.

ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the general trend is that this should be a lifetime process. building the body that you want takes time, dicipline and dedication. you WILL see results in the next 6 months. whether they are satisfactory for you depends alot on your diet, your routine and how hard you work. and you WILL lose those results if you stop after 6 months. just think of it as a hobby, kinda like knitting.
    There is a fine line between Hard and Retard

Andrew221994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andrew221994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andrew221994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andrew221994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andrew221994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andrew221994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andrew221994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andrew221994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andrew221994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andrew221994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andrew221994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by msdinhy View Post
    To see results, it will take a month with the right diet. To see BIG results (NATURALLY), it is a lifetime because you are constantly improving on your physique each time you put your body through a bulking phase and cutting phase. If you find something that works...stick with it....but not forever because your body will adapt to it and you will stop seeing any results.
    a lifetime? Nah... Well not for me, Maybe it takes longer for women to see muscle-mass because men have naturally higher testosterone levels and a different skeletal frame.

I only weigh 70kg and I literally have no mass at all and work in an office but I have been going gym for 1 month now and I can actually see my obliques, abs, and pectoral sinews when i tense them, when i couldn't see them before, started benching 30kg now I'm doing 50kg (I know its pathetic so don't laugh).

Literally, if you work hard and eat right I've seen people transform entirely in 6 months or less.

But, low body fat is key... When people at work Say "oh just have a biscuit" about 10 times a day it really is not a good situation to be in so I always say no.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hopefully OP made it. Had 6 years now.

*I think you just have to get to a place where you like training and try to eat well, the rest tends to come along.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

anakaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Andrew221994 View Post
    I only weigh 70kg and I literally have no mass at all and work in an office but I have been going gym for 1 month now and I can actually see my obliques, abs, and pectoral sinews when i tense them, when i couldn't see them before, started benching 30kg now I'm doing 50kg (I know its pathetic so don't laugh).
    Good on you!

As a fellow mostly office worker, who started 1 december at 79kg after hitting age 30.. 170cms tall. It was all stomach fat.
    I knew what a good diet looked like, and I had been lazy. I got fat. Started counting calories, and stuck mostly with greens and very lean meat. By end of january I was 72kg.
    I started going to the gym in the last week of January. I also started with a 30kg bench press. Yesterday (March 01) I pumped out 3 sets of 65kg at 4 reps. And whilst some will point out it's not a good measure - incline leg press has gone from 180kg to 280kg. Dead lift from 40kg to 90kg, though I feel this is going to be a hard limit for a while.

4 days per week.
    Off days at still spent active. Hiking, kayaking, running with my kids football training, getting the dog to come for a jog.
    Each week is a cycle. Each subsequent week drop the reps and up the weight. At the end, go back to the start.

Week 1: 15-18 reps
    Week 2: 12-15 reps
    Week 3: 9-12 reps
    Week 4: 4-6 reps

The exercises are in muscles groups. Eg one day is shoulders, abs, triceps. The next day is biceps, back, and abs, then leg day, then something else to mix it up.

I've been religiously tracking my weight so I can see improvements, and remember what I did last time, to force myself to try and improve. I may not have visible sinew, but my pecs are solid, my upper back has some definition showing, and I feel good about myself. I've met people at the gym who I can now say g'day to and swap a conversation with, and I feel comfortable turning up and going about my business (which I certainly didn't in the first 2 weeks as I was unsure of everything).

So - as for seeing gains. Strength first as your body gets it's nervous system in order, then gains. Long haul.

Also, creatine, protein, and not eating rubbish.

Patmac033 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys, I've been working out for almost two months now, but only Two weeks in the gym. I've been taking the advice of having a good nutrition program first off, I'm taking about a gram of protein per body weight, and good carbs. In the gym I've been making strength gains by adding more weight to my exercises. But in my weigh in today I dropped 8 oz compared to two weeks ago. I thought it would be more. I have noticed my pants have gotten bigger by about an inch and a half, my tshirts are filling out more, but I guess I'm disappointed that I haven't lost more fat. I'm as of today 186.0 I'm wondering if I should abandon my routine and switch to dumbells instead? And advice would be great. Thanks

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Patmac033 View Post
    Hey guys, I've been working out for almost two months now, but only Two weeks in the gym. I've been taking the advice of having a good nutrition program first off, I'm taking about a gram of protein per body weight, and good carbs. In the gym I've been making strength gains by adding more weight to my exercises. But in my weigh in today I dropped 8 oz compared to two weeks ago. I thought it would be more. I have noticed my pants have gotten bigger by about an inch and a half, my tshirts are filling out more, but I guess I'm disappointed that I haven't lost more fat. I'm as of today 186.0 I'm wondering if I should abandon my routine and switch to dumbells instead? And advice would be great. Thanks
    As a beginner, you could be seeing some fat loss and muscle gain simultaneously. But that won't last long. What weight workout are you using?

Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ZanderClause View Post
    the general trend is that this should be a lifetime process. building the body that you want takes time, dicipline and dedication. you WILL see results in the next 6 months. whether they are satisfactory for you depends alot on your diet, your routine and how hard you work. and you WILL lose those results if you stop after 6 months. just think of it as a hobby, kinda like knitting.
    You are right, this is exactly like knitting! Except, MAN-KNITTING. IRONBENDING!!!! AAARGHHH MITTENSSHAKE.

Ihavenofriends is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavenofriends is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavenofriends is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavenofriends is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavenofriends is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavenofriends is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavenofriends is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavenofriends is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavenofriends is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavenofriends is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihavenofriends is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Imo the first year of lifting will be learning what routine and diet works for you. Once you nail that 3-4 years of solid dedication and you'll have a better physique than 95% of the population.

Joeboy808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joeboy808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joeboy808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joeboy808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joeboy808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joeboy808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joeboy808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joeboy808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joeboy808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joeboy808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joeboy808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    6 months to a year. for extreme life changing 2-4 years

johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybgood8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Few years for a BIG results. Natural