Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50)

HGHup Final Review

Height 5'6

BEFORE: 150 or a little below
    AFTER:155 or a little above

ARMS BEFORE 15 inches flexed
    ARMS AFTER 15.25 inches flexed

Legs around 22.5 inches relaxed, NO CHANGE

CHEST BEFORE around 40 inches relaxed
    AFTER around 40.5 inches relaxed

Sleep - my sleep while taking HGHup was about the same as before. I had good nights, and bad nights, and I generally woke up feeling a bit tired. Most days my energy levels were solid, and I had no problems making it through my night shift. This product is meant to be taken prior to a workout as well, so it does not cause drowsiness in itself. It would be best to rely on another supplement for getting to sleep and sleep quality.

Mental Alertness/Focus - My mental ability was very good the whole time I was taking HGHup. I never had issues focusing at work, and only occasionally during my workouts if I was tired.

Energy - I'm not a morning person, and this supplement did nothing to change that. Any increase in sleep quality I may have had was not big enough to notice a difference in this area. Once I was up and going however, I was able to make it through almost all days without feeling a need to take a nap which is beneficial for me. So in some respects, it may have had an effect there. I also had reduced my caffeine intake and still had pretty good energy during my workouts.

Motivation - my motivation to train was high while taking HGHup, but I had some low days as well. I did notice a difference once I got going in the gym. It seemed like even when I wasn't as pumped up about going to the gym, I got really into it once I was there and warmed up.

Mood/Aggression - It may have been the testosterone boosting effects, but I think an increase in aggression at the gym may have actually been one of the most consistant effects of pre-workout dosing HGHup. It was odd because I didn't have the added energy of caffeine, but I still felt like I was really able to get "angry" and "beast" like in terms of tearing up the weights. It was a good feeling, and possibly one of the only "felt" effects of the product.

Stress - My stress was low the entire time taking this. I had nothing in my life stressing me, so it's hard to guage what effect the product had.

Libido - I can't say I noticed an increase in libido since it wasn't low, but I would say it was average to high the entire time. Nothing uncontrollable.

Joints - Never had issues, I give Celadrin credit for that though

Endurance - My endurance was better, but I give credit to Beta Alanine.

Strength - My strength ended up going up significantly on my strength workouts each week. I was aiming mostly for maintenance, but I set a PR in squat with an easy 315x3 ATG (I was training legs for maintenance work) when my previous best was only 2 reps with a struggle. My bench press on my last week felt like I could have hit an easy 300 without the weight slowing too much. My deadlift numbers also were at their best for sets of 3 with 365x3.

Quality of Training - I had mostly great workouts, but some workouts I was pretty tired. I think the potentially added aggression from the product is the biggest benefit in this regard.

Pump and Vascularity - I had good pumps, but since that is normal for me I can't judge this product in that area.

Muscle Hardness/Density - N/A, I guess about the same as always

Body Composition and Look - I gained a solid 5 pounds while on this product. It mostly happened during the last two weeks which makes me wonder whether there is a delay in terms of when it really starts to kick in. I think this product may be best run for 2 bottles to see the best effects as I was just starting to see some big gains. Prior to starting, I was hovering around 150 or a little below. Today I stepped on the scale at about 157 barefoot and I haven't been dropping below 155.

I wanted biggers arms and a bigger upper chest, and that's what I got. I can visually see a difference in my upper chest in the mirror and the forming of "cleavage" in my inner chest area that wasn't there before. It's most likely due to specializing in my training, but I'm glad I was able to put on the muscle.

I can also see a visual difference in my arms. Prior they were a little below or right at 15 inches as you can see in the picture, now they are at least 15.25 inches.

Appetite - My appetite was pretty strong, but not out of control. My biggest issue was getting really hungry right before bed. It's hard to dose HGHup on an empty stomach before bed when you're used to eating an hour before going to sleep. I can't sleep on an empty stomach.

Overall Sense of Feeling - Always in a pretty good mood, not angry as much. Maybe my life was just going well, but I say looking back I never really had too many bad days.

GENERAL THOUGHTS: My biggest issue with the product, and it's simply the nature of GH products, is the dosing. You have to dose on an empty stomach with minimum insulin, and that can be difficult to workout some days. Another thing I was disappointed with was that it didn't seem to have a noticable effect on my sleep quality. I didn't wake up any earlier than usual or more refreshed. I was actually pretty groggy in the mornings.

I think the visual results in the mirror, scale, and gym, started towards the 2nd half of my bottle. That means when I started to see some good progress, I ran out. I've heard GH products are best run for a couple of months, so it may be important to plan on running a couple bottle cycle. I'm very happy that I gained the weight I did as I was worried it wasn't going to happen. I was also pleasantly surprised at how much stronger I started to get.

I've read the lab results showing significant increases in GH with this prodcut, so I can only assume the increase in GH is there. I have no objective way of showing it increased my GH otherwise.

I would rate this product a 7.5 out of 10 for one bottle, with potential of being an 8-9 if I could see whether the effects are more significant run for a longer period of time.

I'd like to say thanks to AN for letting me log this product and for making another quality supplement!

BEFORE/AFTER PICS (before left, after right)

Get my free motivational fat loss and muscle building guide for busy people @ excuseproof.com.

Author of "50 Fitness Tips You Wish You Knew" and "How To Stick To A Diet"

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the great feedback Derock! I am glad it worked well for you; and am still just as jealous of that V-taper as I was on day #1 of your log. Best of luck with your training!
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump.

nice write-up. physique usually speaks louder than words.
    I eat food.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They are full as needed based on the labels. The same size cap is used for a lot of our products. Where Osteosport or neovar are really hard RPM and hghup a bit lighter packed based on amount.

I do pull my hghup open before swallowing.

OP is thick btw
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

Strong Bear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strong Bear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strong Bear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strong Bear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strong Bear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strong Bear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strong Bear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strong Bear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strong Bear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strong Bear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strong Bear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

HgH Up

[QUOTE=Black_Label;447858541]They are full as needed based on the labels. The same size cap is used for a lot of our products. Where Osteosport or neovar are really hard RPM and hghup a bit lighter packed based on amount.

Thanks big dawg! Started my cycle 2-9-10...I am taking 5 caps every morning...We shall see how it works.
    Last edited by Strong Bear; 02-10-2010 at 02:25 PM.

rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    [QUOTE=Strong Bear;448000071]
    Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    They are full as needed based on the labels. The same size cap is used for a lot of our products. Where Osteosport or neovar are really hard RPM and hghup a bit lighter packed based on amount.

Thanks big dawg! Start my cycle yesterday I am taking 5 caps every morning...We shall see how it works.
    Keep us posted
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

MS Exercise Science/Sport Nutrition Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina

Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

**I do not answer pm's- please e-mail me @ dirk@appnut.com with any questions**

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=rms80;448084831]
    Originally Posted by Strong Bear View Post

Keep us posted
    You need to work on your quoting =P
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not real sure what happened there, lol
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

MS Exercise Science/Sport Nutrition Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina

Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

**I do not answer pm's- please e-mail me @ dirk@appnut.com with any questions**

Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    not real sure what happened there, lol
    Either way you called me a big dog based on the quoting!

Originally Posted by Strong Bear View Post
    Standing Overhead Press:

Bar......2 x 20
    135.....1 x 10

Working Sets:

155.....1 x 10
    175.....1 x 10
    205.....1 x 10
    225.....1 x 5
    255.....1 x 1

Upright Rows:

95.....1 x 10
    115...1 x 10
    135...1 x 10

Seated Press:

120....6 x 10
    310....1 x 12 (PR)

This is my work out for shoulders today so I hit a (PR) on the seated press 310 x 12 reps...On the overhead press I just wanted to get a idea about where I was at to see what kind of strength I had with strict form...Started the HgH Up on the 9th taking 5 caps mornings on a empty stomach. More later!
    You should start a log if you want, that way you dont over shadow the OP here ;D
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

motomorrashi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One thing to the OP, don't forget your 24, HGH is rampant in your body already which may explain why it would take at least a 2 bottle cocktail to get results to start. Figure, the supplement is gradually raising your body's end tolerance to HGH. I bet if used by someone older the gains would start being a little more apparent from the start.

Not dissing anyone here, just figuring on why you weren't noticing much until the last two weeks.

Genova's Witness Nas_the_realest's Avatar
    Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

informative.
    Start Weight: 170
    *Vancouver Crew*
    ♚ betajohn Crew ♚
    - Sorry Bout It Crew -
    ☬ Punjabi Crew ☬
    Jason Genova Crew
    Sorry I am Croatia Crew

♥ RIP ZYZZ ♥ March 24 1989 - August 6 2011. ♥

killamoosexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Guys I just wanted to know I just started HGHup today and I wanted to know If 1.Do I need any type of PCT for afterwords and 2 could I stack this with OxyElite the fat burner?

James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by killamoosexx View Post
    Hey Guys I just wanted to know I just started HGHup today and I wanted to know If 1.Do I need any type of PCT for afterwords and 2 could I stack this with OxyElite the fat burner?
    Afaik you should be able to stack them.

masonzim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

HGH up with Other "drugs

can HGH up be consumed with ADHD medications such as Strattera?

also id like to know what other "drugs, supplements, foods, drinks etc. that should not be taken or consumed while on HGH up?!

please help!!!
    Last edited by masonzim; 09-17-2013 at 11:49 AM. Reason: typo

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by masonzim View Post
    can HGH up be consumed with ADHD medications such as Strattera?

also id like to know what other "drugs, supplements, foods, drinks etc. that should not be taken or consumed while on HGH up?!

please help!!!
    I would consult your doctor for serious medical questions like this, not a forum full of random screen names. It's always best to seek professional advice in situations like this.

Best of luck!

masonzim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

HGH Up

one more time just to make sure. am I safe to take most ADHD medications and ibuprofen/Tylenol ???