msdawgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how much fat is too much

Whats up everybody. I have a question about my fat intake. Recently i completely revaluated my macros and how many i need for optimal muscle growth and it came out to be 110 grams of fat. Does this sound too much to some of yall. Im 6ft 220lb and 13.8 percent body fat. Your answers would be greatly appreciated.

Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no such thing as to much. provided you stay in your daily caloric needs and hit macros/micros....Fat intake is to be treated as a MINIMUM
    "Voracious Overeaters Crew" (JasonDB) lol

Starting weight 235 lbs(April 2012) - Oct 29/12 159.1 lbs (FAIL)

Starting weight again 230 -235 lbs May 2015 - Nov 2015.. 211.9

Bulking

Ite preciate it. First time i've ever really dialed in my macros wanted to make sure i wasnt gonna become a fat ass. Thanks
    DON'T TREAD ON ME. 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

IFBB Amateur, M. Physique ArchangelEST's Avatar
    ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tdiguy View Post
    no such thing as to much. provided you stay in your daily caloric needs and hit macros/micros....Fat intake is to be treated as a MINIMUM
    Well... too much can happen. You might get heart-burn or acid reflux if you consume a lot of fat prior to bed for example. Not saying it will happen, but in practice you can consume more than your body is comfortable handling - but that number usually isn't something most athletic folk ever reach.

OP - your intake is fine. (If you can fit that much into your daily caloric allowance)
    Owner of:

www.Aspartame-Research.com
    www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Too much fat would be an amount that displaces nutrient sufficiency and/or results in exceeding your caloric target.

As for your intake of 110 grams, at your weight, it's a the low end of sufficiency.

0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by msdawgs View Post
    Ite preciate it. First time i've ever really dialed in my macros wanted to make sure i wasnt gonna become a fat ass. Thanks
    fats or carbs don't make you fat, a huge calorie surplus over time does.
    just make sure that you are also hitting your protein's minimum.

edit^ im so slooow!
    bulking !

Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ArchangelEST View Post
    Well... too much can happen. You might get heart-burn or acid reflux if you consume a lot of fat prior to bed for example. Not saying it will happen, but in practice you can consume more than your body is comfortable handling - but that number usually isn't something most athletic folk ever reach.

OP - your intake is fine. (If you can fit that much into your daily caloric allowance)
    Lol hence why i said to much isnt possible if you stay inside your caloric intake needs....if you hit your protein and fat macros it doesnt leave all that much to up your fats, no where near any kind of problematic amounts.

OP dietary fat doesnt make you fat....caloric surplus does
    "Voracious Overeaters Crew" (JasonDB) lol

Starting weight 235 lbs(April 2012) - Oct 29/12 159.1 lbs (FAIL)

Starting weight again 230 -235 lbs May 2015 - Nov 2015.. 211.9

Bulking

rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I eat 110g's of fat everyday, and I weigh 70lbs less than you and Im almost a foot shorter.

Eat the fat
    *Born with only 1 pec crew** crew of 1
    *NJ Crew(732)**

S: 415
    B: 180
    D: 480

@160 BW

Well it all makes a little more sense now. Do does this sound half way accurate to yall. Protein 190g per day. Carb-330g per day. Fat-110g per day
    DON'T TREAD ON ME. 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN