cplayer320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Epsom Salt Bath?

In reading Jon Huston's 12 week contest prep on bodybuilding, I saw where he took at bath in epsom salt starting the monday leading up to his show. I'm just wondering if this was just for detoxification, or if the epsom salt can pull out water from under the skin?
    Everybody want to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody want to lift these heavy ass weights~Ronnie Coleman

Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have only read about it helping with exfoliating and sore muscles , i personally use it in the jacuzzi to help with aching muscles and dead skin especially with all the extra cardio , training , diet , it helps me relax also.

It can be used as a laxative also , not that i am recommending it for that use.
    Greater Knox BB 06 , 8 of 13 , Novice.

Battle At The River 07 , 5 of 7 , JMW

Greater Knox classic 07 , 8 of 9 JMW

Battle at the River 08 , 4 of 4 JMW Masters crossover

cage fight record 1-1
    1st fight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEGcQZCtgV4

2nd fight vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6dZyZbUZc4

randy77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree, Epsom salts are really good with sore muscles and with detoxification and clearing the top layer of the skin off dead skin cells. It is usually mixed with other salts to form bath salts.
    Where to find bath salts and dead sea salts?
    http://www.sfbsc.com

doke87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doke87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doke87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doke87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doke87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doke87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doke87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doke87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doke87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doke87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doke87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I took an epsom salt bath the night before the show..it helped to tighten me up a little but nothing spectacular...if anything the hot bath was soothing
    NASM-CPT
    www.dfitness.net
    erick@dfitness.net

"I love when people doubt me or tell me my dreams are unattainable because nothing gives me more satisfaction than proving them wrong!"
    -me

marcus1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcus1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcus1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcus1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcus1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcus1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcus1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcus1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've found it only helps out when sore and to assist with stress relief.
    I don't think it would hurt before a contest.

saltsbath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Bath Salts

Named after Epsom, a small English town, Epsom salts have been used both on their own and in skincare and healing products. Epsom salts primarily consist of magnesium sulfate. Magnesium sulfate is a naturally occurring mineral found in water, and is known for its health benefits. Epsom salts are incredibly versatile and they’re affordable, too.

The most popular application of Epsom salts is in the bath – since they dissolve easily, Epsom salts are often used as bath salts, and mixed with fragrances and essential oils. Epsom salts cleanse your skin thoroughly, and can even be used to cleanse your hair (particularly oily hair)– just mix it with your favorite shampoo.
    San Francisco Bath Salt Company's innovative new packaging reduces plastic consumption, makes taking a luxury bath more affordable and fills the missing void between bulk and retail bath products.

_jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000) _jim_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by saltsbath View Post
    Named after Epsom, a small English town, Epsom salts have been used both on their own and in skincare and healing products. Epsom salts primarily consist of magnesium sulfate. Magnesium sulfate is a naturally occurring mineral found in water, and is known for its health benefits. Epsom salts are incredibly versatile and they’re affordable, too.

The most popular application of Epsom salts is in the bath – since they dissolve easily, Epsom salts are often used as bath salts, and mixed with fragrances and essential oils. Epsom salts cleanse your skin thoroughly, and can even be used to cleanse your hair (particularly oily hair)– just mix it with your favorite shampoo.
    LOL at post content to username.

OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    epsom salt is good for muscle soreness.

love the epsom salt username plug post.
    Today's actions are the fuel for tomorrow's goals.

leogar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leogar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leogar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leogar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leogar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leogar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leogar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leogar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leogar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leogar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leogar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by saltsbath View Post

Strong 1st post