Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    But I am looking forward to the Marathon on AMC NYE and New Year's day.
    you need to download the comic already

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    you need to download the comic already
    Is it close enough that I used a sharpie to draw zombie faces on the cups I shot at for target practice with the new 22 today?

That counts the same right?
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is it close enough that I used a sharpie to draw zombie faces on the cups I shot at for target practice with the new 22 today?
    +1 budget operator

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    +1 budget operator
    Oh yeah... 500 rounds of hollow point rounds was only $19.99.

It does one hell of a job of going through a paper cup and then obliterating the hell out of the bird house behind it!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Oh yeah... 500 rounds of hollow point rounds was only $19.99.
    lol someone reloads

good luck getting 50 rds of HP for $20 around this time

Registered User airmansprincess's Avatar
    airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CLandry View Post
    What was that dude's name? Lol'ed at "evil glenn."

What stream site do you use for the "premiers?" I don't think I have AMC.
    In for zombie discussion.
    Having TWD withdrawals.

I stream all my shows the next day on projectfreetv. no cable. Leeching wireless Interwebz. Lol

Originally Posted by airmansprincess View Post
    In for zombie discussion.
    Having TWD withdrawals.
    I stream all my shows the next day on projectfreetv. no cable. Leeching wireless Interwebz. Lol
    a spear is one of the best zombie weapons

you may discuss

airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    a spear is one of the best zombie weapons

you may discuss
    A spear is good. But anything sharp, able to pericr or destroy the brain, quiet and ammo less is a great choice. Spears have a long range although I wouldn't want to throw it and be without it, would use it as a held weapon. Personally my practical weapon of choice would be dual wielding a machete and a meat cleaver. Sharp, common easy to obtain, lightweight and easy to wield. Easily sheathed or hung on belt for hand use.

A spear is good. But anything sharp, able to pericr or destroy the brain, quiet and ammo less is a great choice. Spears have a long range although I wouldn't want to throw it and be without it, would use it as a held weapon. Personally my practical weapon of choice would be dual wielding a machete and a meat cleaver. Sharp, common easy to obtain, lightweight and easy to wield. Easily sheathed or hung on belt for hand use.
    reason for the spear is that you need to get close to use things like a machete or cleaver

your average untrained person (man, woman, teen, child, senior) will want to stay far away as possible

also if you use a spear youre able to move the attacker around for protection against those behind it

telescopic handle

the blade is good but keep it as a backup

reason for the spear is that you need to get close to use things like a machete or cleaver

your average untrained person (man, woman, teen, child, senior) will want to stay far away as possible

also if you use a spear youre able to move the attacker around for protection against those behind it

telescopic handle

the blade is good but keep it as a backup
    True but a spear is less likely to be found. If you find one kuddos. Plus the average untrained person won't last long no matter what they use.

True but a spear is less likely to be found. If you find one kuddos. Plus the average untrained person won't last long no matter what they use.
    fair statement

but watch walking dead when the zombies overran the place and killed tdog/lori

4 people with spears could have pushed to the gate

or

made up the stairs and defended it from there

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol someone reloads

good luck getting 50 rds of HP for $20 around this time
    You missed the part where he said .22... thats normal price, no reloads.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

Originally Posted by Hola Bola View Post
    yeah i did

lol i usually dont even notice the hollowpoints on my 22

Originally Posted by Hola Bola View Post
    LOL... Yeah I put fluffy snow in the cups, so when you hit it the snow puffs out of the top. Much like a zombie's half rotten brain inside a skull!
    6'4"

Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone with working links to the comics, from like 80 up or so?
    Joining Sherdog.com doesn't make you an MMA expert, reading Saucehead's threads don't make you a player and if describe yourself as an "alpha male", chances are, you're not one.

CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    [SPOILER] attached image is a spoiler, specifically the names and descriptions of episodes 9-16. So don't click if you don't wanna get spoiled.

I'm not sure how reliable it is. I typed in one of the descriptions into google and the only other site that I found it posted on was on tumblr. The tumblr account said these were "alleged spoilers."

There seems to be some grammar issues. If these were copy and pasted from a leaked AMC site then I don't think they would have grammatical errors. It could've been manually typed isntead of copy and pasted.

If true, some of these spoilers really seem to be to have some key elements from the prison saga in the book.

Wish I didn't see this. Now I feel an even greater urge for the second half of the season.

[SPOILER] [SPOILER] [SPOILER] Don't click on image if you're anti-spoilers.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by CLandry; 12-30-2012 at 03:30 PM.

High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just started watching the walking dead.

question on the shotguns they use, are they shooting bird shots or a buck shots?
    WW...........WW I S C O N S I N
    WW...........WW I S C O N S I N
    WW...WW...WW I S C O N S I N
    WWW......WWW I S C O N S I N

wax loads

Originally Posted by High_Endurance View Post
    just started watching the walking dead.

question on the shotguns they use, are they shooting bird shots or a buck shots?
    As far as I'm aware Georgia is pretty poor for bird hunting opportunities, so I'm guessing they're all deer slugs, as the weapons are basically scavenged.

Now if this show was based in what they call "The Golden Triangle" of pheasant hunting in South Dakota, I'd guess you're only finding bird shot. Hell in that part of SD in the fall they literally have giant pallets of bird shot ammo in the produce section next to the apples!
    6'4"

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Getting close......all the Walking Dead teaser commercials are hyping me up
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    Getting close......all the Walking Dead teaser commercials are hyping me up
    Yeah the new season will start right around the time my wife gives birth or shortly before...

What are the ethical complications associated with holding a baby while watching a walker get a fistula from eating Lori?
    6'4"

JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    IN! Love this show and I never watch TV. And actually.. I'm watching it at work. We're on the 3rd season where glenn/maggie are at the governors place. Quite the doucher.
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ // ☮ // EDM+Dubstep Crew

"lol jutst have me das it u wnt ipad igga bbaayy" �\_(ツ)_/�

FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah the new season will start right around the time my wife gives birth or shortly before...

What are the ethical complications associated with holding a baby while watching a walker get a fistula from eating Lori?
    I'm hoping none. I did it with my daughter all the time first season. She's usually in bed before it comes on now

She's 2.
    There is no expiration date on being healthy.

Ten Rep Max Calculator.
    http://www.naturalphysiques.com/18/o...max-calculator

Xoxide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xoxide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xoxide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xoxide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xoxide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xoxide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xoxide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xoxide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xoxide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xoxide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xoxide is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    omg here is the preview to the new season episode!!!!!!!!!!

fuarkkkkkkkk

-=COME THE PHUCK AT ME BRO=-
    *Smashing the weights crew*
    *Rage at the gym Crew*
    *BERT STARE CREW*
    *Smashing new sloots weekly crew*

__▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬__
    **-=Armenian Brah=-**
    **--=Aрмянский=--**
    =R.I.P Zyzz, the legend=
    -The legacy continues-
    __▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬__

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    F**k me running. All this time and today I find out I do have AMC...........
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

BBbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Xoxide View Post
    omg here is the preview to the new season episode!!!!!!!!!!

fuarkkkkkkkk

What the fuk did the kid say to his dead? You have to stop what?

BBbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BBbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

That walker ate Lori? I thought that it was Lori.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    seen this Walking Dead countdown billboard online today...pretty cool

China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by BBbrah View Post
    That walker ate Lori? I thought that it was Lori.
    LOL... No the Walker ate Lori and that's why it had the giant distended belly... He apparently swallowed her femur, pelvis and skull like a duck!

That episode was directed by the special effects guy Greg Nicatero... Every time they let him direct an episode he makes me more about unbelievable special effects than about the actual story itself.
    6'4"

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    seen this Walking Dead countdown billboard online today...pretty cool

i believe theres actor zombies walking around it too