roarrr456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roarrr456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roarrr456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roarrr456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roarrr456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roarrr456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roarrr456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roarrr456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roarrr456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roarrr456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roarrr456 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How much does shoulder hurt when you have torn Rotator cuff

Does your shoulder hurt all the time, even when you're not working out? Does it hurt when you do certain movements, even with no weights?

My doctor said my rotator cuff is "sore," but most likely not torn. How do you know when it's actually torn and not sore?

HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I mildly strained my rotator cuff, it does not hurt all the time only when I actually do any movements that strain the rotator.

If the rotator cuff would be torn there would be swelling, and weakness in the affected arm with extreme pain all the time. Any exercises that would put pressure on the rotator cuff would be impossible to do.

how did you injure your cuff?
    "In AUSTRALIA
    Each year there are 470 000 adverse events, 18 000 deaths, and 50 000 permanent disabilities arising from medical error and negligence each year. This is four times higher compared to the USA." (Second oppinion, GERMOV quote, page 293)

353 fatal car crashes were recorded on Australian roads in 2008 (RTA, 2008). You are 50 TIMES more likely to die from medical negligence from a DOCTOR compared to being fatally injured in a car crash and they say driving is dangerous.

roarrr456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roarrr456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roarrr456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roarrr456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roarrr456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roarrr456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roarrr456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roarrr456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roarrr456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roarrr456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roarrr456 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HALON View Post
    I mildly strained my rotator cuff, it does not hurt all the time only when I actually do any movements that strain the rotator.

If the rotator cuff would be torn there would be swelling, and weakness in the affected arm with extreme pain all the time. Any exercises that would put pressure on the rotator cuff would be impossible to do.

It happened back in the summer. I think I was doing dumbbell flies and dumbbell bench press.
    Did your RC heal on its own? How long did it take for you to get back lifting?

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you are only 16, you would know that you have torn your rotator cuff due to quite severe pain, as per any other muscle tear. It would also give you the same problems, i.e. pain with movement and loss of function / strength.

The roraror cuff can certainly be sore and /or strained, and this may be more of an ache / stiffness or osme pain with activity, slight loss of strength or power, but generally a normal level of fucntion, with little pain at rest.
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by roarrr456 View Post
    It happened back in the summer. I think I was doing dumbbell flies and dumbbell bench press.
    Did your RC heal on its own? How long did it take for you to get back lifting?
    I injured mine a few days ago lifting wood over head in a awkward possition, I heard a noise in my shoulder joint. There wasnt any pain immediately, only the next day in the morning. I iced my shoulder right away. It feels okay now, but hurts when I actually try to directly execise the cuff, it is only sore to the touch. I am not risking any exercises such as bench.

I went to the osteopath and he said that it is a mild strain, should go away in a few days if I dont aggravate it.

I know that sometimes if you have an injury it may heal, but later you get muscle spasms in that injury area, which may seem like an injury but its just muscle spasm pain, did you get anything like that before.
    "In AUSTRALIA
    Each year there are 470 000 adverse events, 18 000 deaths, and 50 000 permanent disabilities arising from medical error and negligence each year. This is four times higher compared to the USA." (Second oppinion, GERMOV quote, page 293)

353 fatal car crashes were recorded on Australian roads in 2008 (RTA, 2008). You are 50 TIMES more likely to die from medical negligence from a DOCTOR compared to being fatally injured in a car crash and they say driving is dangerous.

Mamut86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mamut86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mamut86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mamut86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mamut86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mamut86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mamut86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mamut86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mamut86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mamut86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mamut86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i injured my RC when arm wrestling a little more than a week ago and it still hurts. even when slightly moving it. i think im going to ice it again and see wat happens otherwise ill let it heal. i broke my hand anyway so i cant do any exercises.

Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HALON View Post

thats not good advise at all.

Originally Posted by roarrr456 View Post
    Does your shoulder hurt all the time, even when you're not working out? Does it hurt when you do certain movements, even with no weights?

My doctor said my rotator cuff is "sore," but most likely not torn. How do you know when it's actually torn and not sore?
    you know after you have been through 6 to 8 months or so of physical therapy and it still hurts.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
    none but ourselves can free our minds

Marcus Garvey