ludegen5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ludegen5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ludegen5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ludegen5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ludegen5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ludegen5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ludegen5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ludegen5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ludegen5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ludegen5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ludegen5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

MARSOC 10 week program

The MARSOC Short Card
    NOTE: Anytime the workout references the short card being executed, it is referring to all of the below exercises. The short card consists of 21 individual exercises. The short card is meant to be done continuously, with little to no rest in between “sets.” You can also change the numbers or take variations on the workouts to accommodate your needs, but you should eventually work up to the below reps. If you would like to add in a bonus round to the MARSOC short card that focuses on your PFT training, then execute the additional sets listed at the bottom of the short card.

1. 30 Push-ups
    2. 30 Air squats
    3. 30 Crunches
    4. 10 Burpees
    5. 10 Windmills
    6. 30 Push-ups
    7. 30 Mountain climbers
    8. 30 Flutter kicks
    9. 10 Burpees
    10. 10 Cherry pickers (4-count)
    11. 30 Push-ups
    12. 30 Star jumpers (or jumping jacks)
    13. 30 Back Extensions (“supermans”)
    14. 10 Burpees
    15. 10 Chain breakers
    16. 30 Push-ups
    17. 30 Lunges
    18. 30 Hello dollies
    19. 10 Burpees
    20. 10 Trunk twists
    21. 3 Max sets of dead-hang pull-ups or flexed-arm hangs

Additional Sets
    0. Max set of chin-ups
    22. Max set of Marine sit-ups (2 minutes timed)
    23. Max set of chin-ups

Week 1
    Sunday: Rest and hydrate
    Monday: Run three miles and do the MARSOC short card.
    Tuesday: Swim 300 meters. Tread water for five minutes. Rest. Repeat two more times, complete total sequence in 15 minutes.
    Wednesday: Run 400 meters, five times at typical 1-mile pace. Complete the short card.
    Thursday: Hike three miles while wearing a 45-pound rucksack in an hour or less.
    Friday: Complete the short card.
    Saturday: Hike four miles, with pack, in an hour and 20 minutes or less.

Week 2
    Sunday: Rest, stretch, hydrate and recover.
    Monday: Run four miles. Complete the short card.
    Tuesday: Swim 300 meters. Tread water for 10 minutes. Rest, and tread water again for fiver more minutes.
    Wednesday: Run 400 meters, six times, at a mile pace. Complete the short card.
    Thursday: Hike five miles, with pack, in an hour and 40 minutes or less.
    Saturday: Hike six miles, with pack, in two hours or less.

Week 3
    Monday: Run five miles. Complete the short card.
    Tuesday: Swim 100 meters at max effort, five times. Tread water for 15 minutes.
    Wednesday: Run 400 meters, seven times, at mile pace. Complete the short card.
    Thursday: Hike five miles, with pack. Strive for goal of 1 hour and 20 minutes.
    Friday: Complete the short card, twice.
    Saturday: Hike eight miles, with pack, in two hours and 40 minutes or less.

Week 4
    Monday: Run six miles. Complete the short card.
    Tuesday: Swim 500 meters. Tread water for 15 minutes.
    Wednesday: Run 400 meters, eight times, at mile pace. Complete the short card.
    Thursday: Hike five miles, with pack. Strive for a goal of an hour and 15 minutes.
    Saturday: Hike 10 miles, with pack, in three hours and 20 minutes or less.

Week 5
    Monday: Run three miles. Complete the short card.
    Tuesday: Hike five miles, with pack.
    Wednesday: Run through the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) at max effort. Swim 300 meters. Tread water for 15 minutes.
    Thursday: Rest, stretch, hydrate and recover.
    Saturday: Hike five miles, with pack. Strive for an hour and 10 minutes.

Week 6
    Monday: Run six miles at max effort. Complete the short card.
    Wednesday: Run 400 meters, 10 times, at a mile pace. Complete the short card.
    Thursday: Hike five miles in an hour and 10 minutes.
    Friday: Complete the short card two times.
    Saturday: Hike 12 miles, with pack, in 4 hours or less.

Week 7
    Monday: Run three miles. Complete the short card.
    Tuesday: Swim “hard” for 100 meters, five times. Tread water for 15 minutes.
    Wednesday: Run 400 meters, 11 times, at mile pace. Complete the short card.
    Thursday: Hike five miles in an hour and 10 minutes.
    Friday: Complete the short card two times.
    Saturday: Hike five miles, with pack, in an hour and 10 minutes.

Week 8
    Monday: Run six miles. Complete the short card.
    Tuesday: Rest, stretch, hydrate and recover.
    Wednesday: Complete a PFT at maximum effort. Swim 300 meters. Tread water for 15 minutes.
    Thursday: Rest, stretch, hydrate and recover.
    Friday: Complete the short card, two times.
    Saturday: Hike 12 miles, with pack, in three hours and 30 minutes.

Week 9
    Monday: Run six miles a race pace.
    Wednesday: Run 400 meters, 10 times, at a mile pace. Complete the short card.
    Thursday: Hike five miles, with pack, in an hour and 10 minutes.
    Friday: Complete the short card, two times.
    Saturday: Hike 14 miles, with pack, in four hours and 40 minutes or less. Setting your own goal is recommended.

Week 10
    Monday: Three-mile run to loosen up. Complete the short card.
    Tuesday: Swim 300 meters. Tread water for 15 minutes.
    Wednesday: Run 400 meters, six times, at a mile pace. Complete the short card.
    Thursday: Hike five miles without a pack.
    Saturday: Hike five miles without a pack.

ludegen5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ludegen5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ludegen5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ludegen5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ludegen5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ludegen5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ludegen5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ludegen5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ludegen5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ludegen5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ludegen5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    no one wants to give this a shot?

PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    No. Marine corps PT is a joke. This would be a good workout if you want to be skinny I guess, which is dumb

Originally Posted by PinkNgreen View Post
    No. Marine corps PT is a joke. This would be a good workout if you want to be skinny I guess, which is dumb
    a joke? maybe cause it doesnt make you look like ronnie coleman its not the best workout for a bodybuilder. This is still a great work out if you want more physical ability then just pure size.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ludegen5 View Post
    a joke? maybe cause it doesnt make you look like ronnie coleman its not the best workout for a bodybuilder. This is still a great work out if you want more physical ability then just pure size.
    lol, it isn't a binary choice - looking like Ronnie if you lift weights or not looking like Ronnie if you do this.

Most people here want to build muscle and lose fat. Your program might help with losing fat for people who like to eat. However, it will not help with gaining muscle.

Even people with a requirement for athletic ability lift weights - and not just football players - most serious athletes. Your schedule leaves no room for that.

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    lol, it isn't a binary choice - looking like Ronnie if you lift weights or not looking like Ronnie if you do this.

Most people here want to build muscle and lose fat. Your program might help with losing fat for people who like to eat. However, it will not help with gaining muscle.
    Bingo. You would still need to go back and do the same heavy barbell work to build strength and muscle you would have done without this workout. This is conditioning work. It will not yield any muscle gain in someone who already works out. It is conditioning and fat burning work.

[QUOTE=JasonDB;853785923]Bingo. You would still need to go back and do the same heavy barbell work to build strength and muscle you would have done without this workout. This is conditioning work. It will not yield any muscle gain in someone who already works out. It is conditioning and fat burning work.[/QUOTE

your supposed to add this to what you already do, i do cross fit in the mornings mon-fri and weight training at school, i just started week 2. running with a 45 pound pack in boots for 14miles will get you mentally strong. i like doing things most people cant do and most people cant do this. being 5'9 at 222 could you complete the program?

JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=ludegen5;854175993]
    Originally Posted by JasonDB View Post
    Bingo. You would still need to go back and do the same heavy barbell work to build strength and muscle you would have done without this workout. This is conditioning work. It will not yield any muscle gain in someone who already works out. It is conditioning and fat burning work.[/QUOTE

your supposed to add this to what you already do, i do cross fit in the mornings mon-fri and weight training at school, i just started week 2. running with a 45 pound pack in boots for 14miles will get you mentally strong. i like doing things most people cant do and most people cant do this. being 5'9 at 222 could you complete the program?
    Doing this program would hurt me in my sport. I am training for powerlifting at present and outside of my max effort and dynamic effort work I do some GPP... but excessive conditioning work would reduce my strength and be harmful. I could run 12 miles at my peak when a conditioned runner... and I am sure I could build up to this routine, but doing so would be harmful to my sport, so why would I do so?

[QUOTE=JasonDB;854176383]

Doing this program would hurt me in my sport. I am training for powerlifting at present and outside of my max effort and dynamic effort work I do some GPP... but excessive conditioning work would reduce my strength and be harmful. I could run 12 miles at my peak when a conditioned runner... and I am sure I could build up to this routine, but doing so would be harmful to my sport, so why would I do so?
    you shouldnt powerlifting is your thing, so do what will get you to meet your goals. im trying to get ready for special forces because that is my thing, so i do what will get me to meet my goals. i posted this work out in case some one else on this website had similar goals as me. i didnt mean to sound like a dick but that ****er pinkngreen pissed me off saying it was a joke, work outs like this are what enables soldiers be combat effective after 17 hour fire fights and that **** is not a joke. good luck competing man.

[QUOTE=ludegen5;854260063]

you shouldnt powerlifting is your thing, so do what will get you to meet your goals. im trying to get ready for special forces because that is my thing, so i do what will get me to meet my goals. i posted this work out in case some one else on this website had similar goals as me. i didnt mean to sound like a dick but that ****er pinkngreen pissed me off saying it was a joke, work outs like this are what enables soldiers be combat effective after 17 hour fire fights and that **** is not a joke. good luck competing man.
    I have a cousin who has been an army sniper for a couple tours... he loses 20-30 lbs every time he has to go to spec ops school, so the rest of the time outside of running and basic conditioning work he spends the rest of his time bulking up in the weight room on heavy barbell work to regain the 20 lbs of muscle he loses. Spec ops, special forces etc you will need a ton of condionting work. My dad was a green baret (I'm originally American), so I will tell you that you better best your ass to have even a shot at special forces and statistically speakin the chance of making the cut is slim to none. All of your condiontiong work now will help though.

All of that being said you aren't going to find a lot of popularity for this type of training on a bodybuilding forum as it isn't an effective way to get a bodybuilder's physique, it is more for military or more conditioning-specific sports like boxing or mma. The effort/hours spent training to benefit ratio to your appearance isn't there.

PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PinkNgreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Well, not trying to be a dick, but I've been in for 3 years and do this crap on the daily. It's very frustrating trying to bulk and being force to do this every morning, that's kinda why I said that I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. Also don't even try to talk about firefights. The war is over and you will never be in a firefight and even If you were, rucking and burpees won't help you. Also you're trying to join marsoc and called yourself a soldier. Huuuuah. Good day.

Well, not trying to be a dick, but I've been in for 3 years and do this crap on the daily. It's very frustrating trying to bulk and being force to do this every morning, that's kinda why I said that I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. Also don't even try to talk about firefights. The war is over and you will never be in a firefight and even If you were, rucking and burpees won't help you. Also you're trying to join marsoc and called yourself a soldier. Huuuuah. Good day.
    1 i never called my self a soldier i dont want to be one i want to be a Marine, you know yea i havent been in a firefight but i have been to kabul, Kandahar, bagrum and i was supposed to goto pech valley a couple months ago my dads a contractor so i get to go see some bad ass ****. you been in threes you havent seen **** either you sound like a pog. take your army **** else were bro

ps: i got iran to look forward too brotha

Lol ok you phuckin pooley ******* yeah I haven't **** with 2 combat tours as a straight leg grunt. Enjoy those call of duty black ops fantasies. You totally have the right to tell me I haven't seen **** and call me a pog

Lol ok you phuckin pooley ******* yeah I haven't **** with 2 combat tours as a straight leg grunt. Enjoy those call of duty black ops fantasies. You totally have the right to tell me I haven't seen **** and call me a pog
    haha i cant afford a game player i spend all my money on magpul ****
    what bases/op's you get deployed to?

ShrimpOrFry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShrimpOrFry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShrimpOrFry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShrimpOrFry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the war is not over. still fire fights in afghanistan every day. dont know what the hell this dude is talking about. and no you dont do workouts like this every day unless you actually are MARSOC. Once you get passed indoc, the real **** begins. at best this dude is a lance coolie trying to look tough cause his NCO's pick on him. Dont worry about him ludegen. Train your ass off if you want to go MARSOC. You need pretty much a 300 PFT before theyll even look at you. But you should probably get used to the bonehead term lance attitude you witnessed in this thread.

Originally Posted by ShrimpOrFry View Post
    the war is not over. still fire fights in afghanistan every day. dont know what the hell this dude is talking about. and no you dont do workouts like this every day unless you actually are MARSOC. Once you get passed indoc, the real **** begins. at best this dude is a lance coolie trying to look tough cause his NCO's pick on him. Dont worry about him ludegen. Train your ass off if you want to go MARSOC. You need pretty much a 300 PFT before theyll even look at you. But you should probably get used to the bonehead term lance attitude you witnessed in this thread.
    Appreciate it bro! and i will train my ass off! everyday! what ever it take!

ITT: training talk turns into military guys comparing cocks.

Now that this is out of your systems, everyone in this thread be sure to find your way under a squat rack 3x a week. Everybody wants to be a bodybuilding, but nobody wants to lift any heavy ass weights.

I was at Jackson in sangin in 09 and 11 part of OEF. and yes I do this stuff all the time Becuase my squad leader is all about some crossfit. And no I'm not a lance. Anyways this is dumb, sorry for trying to bash you good luck with marsoc. From the Guys I know who have tried and didn't make it was not Becuase it was too hard, but there bodies have out.... Broken legs, injured backs etc, so prepare yourself for some abuse. Barbell.
    Last edited by PinkNgreen; 03-26-2012 at 05:48 AM.

EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I did not see the word barbell mentioned, gtfo
    "There is no reason to be alive if you cannot do deadlift!" - J.P.S.

Moist.

Taking a break from here because life is more important, see you *******s in 6 months. Srs.

ShrimpOrFry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShrimpOrFry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShrimpOrFry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShrimpOrFry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ITT: training talk turns into military guys comparing cocks.
    with all the test running through these boards what talk doesnt seem to run that way haha.
    Just not a fan of people trying to discourage others from their goals. Its become a plague amongst junior marines.

as for pink, i dont know what you were doing in Jackson in 09 since it was british controlled still but it was and still is a nasty place so glad to have you back. And youre right a lot of injury drops from indoc. A lot of it is mental though. People talking up their injuries cause they just dont want it as much. To be a MARSOC operator, which is currently around 2000 strong, give or take, you'll have to be the full package though. They want maturity and intelligence just as bad as physical superiority. Youll also have to probably get around 2 deployments under your belt, so you can expect to be with your unit for your first 4. Any thought to which MOS?

Alex0321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I want to be a Marine also, but @ludegen you're way out of line. You're not even a private in the Marines(or any military branch) and you're dissing a soldier who has actually done something for this country. You're trying to call him a POG when you're a civilian, I hope the drill instructors whip your attitude in to shape or I could see you being one of those people that gives Marines a bad name.
    p.s I plan on being infantry in the Marines too.

From what I've read about MARSOC you need to be deployed awhile, and be one hell of a Recon Marine to be sent to their training(which is supposed to be 10x harder than Recon)

you may be right Alex, but pink did sound like an Army pog right away trying to take a hit at the Marines. In which i support the name calling cause we all know Marines is the best branch. haha.

no but seriously, you dont have to go Recon to go MARSOC any more. They have open indocs now and you dont even need to be an 03XX any more. Like I said, superior physical fitness, maturity, intelligence and they'll probably look at your pros and cons so dont get NJP'd why youre in. Which for some people is harder to do then youd expect. The hardest part about this workout isnt the short card. That **** is easy and like Pink said, you'll do all the time as part of your daily PT. The humps and swims are the real killers. Doesnt say that they get heavier than 45 lbs, but they sure as **** do in the fleet. 45 lbs is light work. The distance and speed will get you and will really condition your legs to take a beating. Most of what you go through will be mental though. Good luck to the both of you, greatest decision I could ever made. If I wasnt injured id of made a career out of it. If you guys have questions feel free to ask.

and Alex... we're not soldiers, we're Marines.

moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lulz @ dis thread
    Follow me on an enchanting adventure (My Log):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153543271

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1 i never called my self a soldier i dont want to be one i want to be a Marine, you know yea i havent been in a firefight but i have been to kabul, Kandahar, bagrum and i was supposed to goto pech valley a couple months ago my dads a contractor so i get to go see some bad ass ****. you been in threes you havent seen **** either you sound like a pog. take your army **** else were bro

ps: i got iran to look forward too brotha
    Hey poolee...STFU! I wouldn't make it a habit of calling Marines a pog...at elast he has earned his EGA...where is yours?

If you want to drop names and places you've been to make you seem like a bad ass well two can play that game...Baghdad, Battle of Nasiriyah, Fallujah(Operation Al Fajr/Phanton Fury RCT 1), Ramadi and Fallujah again RCT 2/RCT 7(where I broke both my legs and my knees saving 2 Marines under my command)...all with the 3/1 Marines Lima Co.

Spent 3 years rehabbing and learning how to walk again then reenlisted in the Reserves and did a tour in Astan with the 4th LAR in Khan Neshin in Helmand Prov. 09-10.

My advise for you...MOUTH SHUT, EYES AND EARS OPEN.

BTW...I hightl doubt you've been to bagrum...at least if you have you'd be able to properly spell it. B-A-G-R-A-M.
    OG

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by moosedahgoose View Post
    lulz @ dis thread
    Good luck with the 0372...Semper Fi!
    OG

eric7930 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For the people fighting over if the program will make you like Ronnie Coleman obviously it won't. His goal is to build the most muscular and good looking physique for his goals.
    Marsoc is meant to prepare marines for A&S of the marine special forces. A special forces candidate is going to be pushed for weeks and weeks on end through swimming running hiking carrying heavy gear and doing functional exercises to see if they have what it mentally and physically takes for special forces.
    Its not a bodybuilding muscle mass program...