RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoPapa1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

partying and lifting?

I get drunk usually with hard liquor sometimes cheap beer too around once a week, and I also smoke dat kush around once every 2 or 3 weeks as well! I'm making gains fine though but was just wondering if it's bad in the long run?

and I also rarely get hangovers when I drink vodka so it's pretty good! I mean I Like lifting but if lifting means to give my life up and not have fun with the people I like idk if it's worth it! but I am making size and strength progress fine cause I am bulking atm! but idk if it's more harmful while I go on my first ever cut soon!

kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RoPapa1 View Post
    I get drunk usually with hard liquor sometimes cheap beer too around once a week, and I also smoke dat kush around once every 2 or 3 weeks as well! I'm making gains fine though but was just wondering if it's bad in the long run?

and I also rarely get hangovers when I drink vodka so it's pretty good! I mean I Like lifting but if lifting means to give my life up and not have fun with the people I like idk if it's worth it! but I am making size and strength progress fine cause I am bulking atm! but idk if it's more harmful while I go on my first ever cut soon!
    it's fine OP. I wouldn't smoke dat kush though

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RoPapa1 View Post

So let me get this straight...

You're drinking/smoking and making gains.
    Lifting is not worth giving up drinking/smoking.
    You want to know if drinking/smoking will stop your gains.

Wat.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus