Closed Thread
Page 82 of 284 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,460 of 8495
    SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OmniscientCause View Post
    ice...funny story about rasputin...it was one of the first beers i bought when i turned 21 when i was just getting into craft. On my 21st bday i went and bought a mixed 6 this is what i got.

stone ipa
    stone levitation...the red ale?
    rasputin
    stormking
    and 2 others i cant remember...

i drain poured or gave both storm king and rasputin to my roommates. It wasnt till i was like 23 did I start drinking RIS. And oh do I love them now.
    lol, wut? Drain pours and giving beers away on your 21 birthday? I'm pretty sure the goal is supposed to be drink everything you get your hands on. You dun goofed.

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ice...funny story about rasputin...it was one of the first beers i bought when i turned 21 when i was just getting into craft. On my 21st bday i went and bought a mixed 6 this is what i got.

stone ipa
    rasputin
    stormking

i drain poured or gave both storm king and rasputin to my roommates. It wasnt till i was like 23 did I start drinking RIS. And oh do I love them now.
    I dont care what anyone says about Stone. I had a bottle of Stone Regular IPA that was 3 months old(I drank it on the bottle exp date), and it blew my fuking MIND. And this was middle of this year, nearly 2 years after I had it the first time rating it. I know that it is heavy on whole centennial hops, so I may be biased, but lets be real here. I would even say that normal IPA beats ruination. I will have to give Ruination another go again to compare. But after that I still try to keep the IPA six packs in my IPA rotation in my fridge.

Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
    Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if they would just stop calling them beers. lol. I get what they're going for and everything, but it's just not the flavor I'm looking for. And I had way too many failed beers before I started getting really into craft brewing, and just associate sourness with bad things. Dunno. Just not something I can bring myself around to caring for.
    Some people compare sours to wine in that respect, but god damn I love sours WAY more than wine. I was trying to get into wine earlier this year, but single malt scotch and 12 year old Irish whiskey and bourbon took its place in the past 3 months.
    [IIFYM]
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

stone ipa
    rasputin
    stormking

One of the 1st craft beer I had was Avery's The Beast and I drain poured it. Thought it was a complete mess. I had one a month ago and enjoyed it. My how times have changed.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

Cutting like Diamonds OmniscientCause's Avatar
    OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol, wut? Drain pours and giving beers away on your 21 birthday? I'm pretty sure the goal is supposed to be drink everything you get your hands on. You dun goofed.
    I didnt actually drink all of them on my 21st...if its any consolation i had h1n1...i didnt drink till like 2 days later. My bday was on a wed and my school sent me home that tuesday...so I wasnt even at school for my 21st bday.

That being said I wound up drinking lots of captains that weekend but before i started with that i cracked the rasputin and didnt like it so i gave it to a roommate and a day or so later cracked the stomking and no one where i was at like craft so we didnt appreciate it and drain poured it. I was litterally just getting into it. I had, had sierra nevada and sam nobile pills before this that was the extent of craft for me.

and as an aside i went to the biggest drinking school in the nation according to Princeton review.

number 1 in hard alcohol consumption per student and number 4 in beer consumption per student...so it my methodology of drinking had to change drastically from going from keystone to craft. I seriously would kill 2 30 racks of keystone/coors with my 3 other roommates before going out every friday and sat night.
    My Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117854711

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    One of the 1st craft beer I had was Avery's The Beast and I drain poured it. Thought it was a complete mess. I had one a month ago and enjoyed it. My how times have changed.
    That's how my palate was with Beligans. I had Delirium Nocturnum as one of my first Belgians and gave it a meh review. Second time I had it last xmas it was 4.5/5. La Fin Du Monde had the same comparison with 2010 vs 2012 tasting. It is one of the best ever for me now.
    [IIFYM]
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spak View Post
    That's how my palate was with Beligans. I had Delirium Nocturnum as one of my first Belgians and gave it a meh review. Second time I had it last xmas it was 4.5/5. La Fin Du Monde had the same comparison with 2010 vs 2012 tasting. It is one of the best ever for me now.
    Yea i mean actual good beer is an acquired taste that take awhile to get used to. It took me awhile before I would venture past anything other then ipas and wheat beers.
    My Log:

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My first craft beer exposure was to Jubel by Joseph Frankishner Sailor which is no longer brewed and the 2nd and 3rd beers where Chimay GR and Corsendonk Abbey Brown Ale. I love me some Belgians.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

Yea i mean actual good beer is an acquired taste that take awhile to get used to. It took me awhile before I would venture past anything other then ipas and wheat beers.
    La Fin Du Monde is not good beer. LOL, btw, I don't like tripels either.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

Some people compare sours to wine in that respect, but god damn I love sours WAY more than wine. I was trying to get into wine earlier this year, but single malt scotch and 12 year old Irish whiskey and bourbon took its place in the past 3 months.
    This time of year I move into bourbons and scotch.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol, I really need to try the beast again. That too was probably the first "high end" beer I had..."dafuq am I drinking?" I'm curious to try it again.

I didnt actually drink all of them on my 21st...if its any consolation i had h1n1...i didnt drink till like 2 days later. My bday was on a wed and my school sent me home that tuesday...so I wasnt even at school for my 21st bday.

That being said I wound up drinking lots of captains that weekend but before i started with that i cracked the rasputin and didnt like it so i gave it to a roommate and a day or so later cracked the stomking and no one where i was at like craft so we didnt appreciate it and drain poured it. I was litterally just getting into it. I had, had sierra nevada and sam nobile pills before this that was the extent of craft for me.

and as an aside i went to the biggest drinking school in the nation according to Princeton review.

number 1 in hard alcohol consumption per student and number 4 in beer consumption per student...so it my methodology of drinking had to change drastically from going from keystone to craft. I seriously would kill 2 30 racks of keystone/coors with my 3 other roommates before going out every friday and sat night.
    lol. Just bustin your balls man. All good. When I'm on a mission...which seems to be way too damn often...I can pound some trash beers or liquor away as well.

Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was expecting it to not be insanely amazing, but it was excellent IMO. Basically met my expectations. I am waiting to see what it turns into in 6-12 months. I have a stockpile of the 2010 30th anniv Imp Stouts and Bwines, and they are fuking incredible right now after 2 years. Seriously, the Jack and Kens Black BWine is one of the best I have ever had(at 2 yrs old)
    Hm, never occurred to me to age it. I've got a sixer, might let 2 of 'em hang out till next year.
    Randomly Reps Positive Posts Crew

La Fin Du Monde is not good beer. LOL, btw, I don't like tripels either.
    It depends on the tripel for me. Some are pretty good, and some are meh or so. La Fin Du Monde works for me alright.

But you better watch out...don't like saison/sours, don't like tripels, starting to not like IPAs...you don't watch out you're gonna turn into ****ing fleshlight.

despite having h1n1 i went out to dinner with my parents on my 21st bday and drank micholob ultra....hahaahhah and on that note im going to bed. I just dug my own grave there. I used to like that beer.
    My Log:

despite having h1n1 i went out to dinner with my parents on my 21st bday and drank micholob ultra....hahaahhah and on that note im going to bed. I just dug my own grave there. I used to like that beer.

It depends on the tripel for me. Some are pretty good, and some are meh or so. La Fin Du Monde works for me alright.

But you better watch out...don't like saison/sours, don't like tripels, starting to not like IPAs...you don't watch out you're gonna turn into ****ing fleshlight.
    I like IPA's, they just have to be balanced and not straight up piney woods hop bombs. And phucking LOL!

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

I like IPA's, they just have to be balanced and not straight up piney woods hop bombs. And phucking LOL!
    I get ya. I'm not too big on beers that taste like I'm fellating a pine cone.

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't understand you infected beer loving *******s.

lol, brew a few bad batches of beer, you'll learn to not like what was previously considered an off flavor and a failure.
    LOL that's the perfect description of it. Spak, want some 08 GLBC Xmas ale that has soured? You may LOVE it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA another perfect response

Hammered three pints of GLBC Xmas ale last night at the only bar near my campus about 45 minutes before I had to go babysit a lab final. Ran in to an ex student who's on the gymnastics team.... she was all over mah balls, got her number and, well, IDK take it day by day.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got a case of Brown Shugga for like $30. Man I love Lagunitas
    Deplorable Crew
    Keep calm and short the VIX

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Pretty good. Lots of ginger on the nose. Ginger and sweetness on the front with quite a bit of roastiness on the finish. Nice holiday option. Next up: Stone Enjoy by 12.21.12
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

Picked up some Avery Samael's and Kaiser along with a Great Divide Hibernation Ale. Sorry Spak, they were all outta Noble King.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got me some more Pliny and Sculpin looking forward to Blind Pig and Hopsickle

Thanks to giggitybrah

alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Lots of trading and beer sharing going on in this thread lately...I like that!
    My Log:

giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    X-Mas came early!!!!! Thanks to TheFugitive and OmniscientCause

MISC Beer Drinkers/Brewers Crew

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blinkers88 View Post
    Got a case of Brown Shugga for like $30. Man I love Lagunitas
    Fuarrrk this stuff is awesome. Nice sweetness to counter the hop bitterness. And I can't even taste the alcohol really it just has a nice warming effect. Fuking impressive since it's 9.99%
    Deplorable Crew

sleep tight pupper TopsecretWaffle's Avatar
    TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fuarrrk this stuff is awesome. Nice sweetness to counter the hop bitterness. And I can't even taste the alcohol really it just has a nice warming effect. Fuking impressive since it's 9.99%
    that stuff just completely wrecks you. so awesome
    Now I am become Death.. the destroyer of worlds

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew West Coast CEO
    1k+

Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So many brahs all excited to receive rare beers. Where in the country do you have to live to have access to most of these highly sought-after brews?
    Randomly Reps Positive Posts Crew

Originally Posted by Vibrio View Post
    So many brahs all excited to receive rare beers. Where in the country do you have to live to have access to most of these highly sought-after brews?
    You should have access to some goods in Maryland. We don't get **** in Tx.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

Originally Posted by TopsecretWaffle View Post
    that stuff just completely wrecks you. so awesome
    dude I'm only 2 down and I'm feelin it lulz

Originally Posted by Vibrio View Post
    San Diego is the craft brew capital brah
    Deplorable Crew

Man for the price Lagunitas can't be beat. I've only had 2 of their brews (Hop Stoopid Brown Shugga) but they are AWESOME and cheap as hell
    Deplorable Crew

sleep tight pupper TopsecretWaffle's Avatar
    TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man for the price Lagunitas can't be beat. I've only had 2 of their brews (Hop Stoopid Brown Shugga) but they are AWESOME and cheap as hell
    Just wait till you get your grubby little mitts on some lil sumpin
    Now I am become Death.. the destroyer of worlds

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew West Coast CEO
    1k+

Closed Thread
Page 82 of 284 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast